While You Were Out...

Story Info
JT and I sneak each other.
958 words
2.87
31.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story yay! It is FICTIONAL more or less ;]

*

I was young and I needed a good time, what could I say? I had to admit I settled for the best. I was still 27, living in Upper East Side Manhattan, my husband a surgeon and was taking good care of me. I wish I could say the same thing sexually. He was older than I was, forty something but still in good shape. When we did have sex it was phenomenal but since he worked nights and I worked days, seeing each other began to be a problem.

"I love you so much." Rick told me as he ran his fingers through my hair. I'm black and Native American so it got to be pretty long.

"I love you too." I said kissing him softly back. I was wearing a short, deep red silk robe which concealed my body from the night air.

"I'll be back at 5." he told me before slipping out the door to our penthouse. I heard the elevator ring as it reached the first floor.

I picked up my cell phone and dialed 2.

"He is gone." I spoke shortly, pressing end. I went upstairs to get more comfortable. Once I reached the top I heard the sound of the elevator and there stood JT in my foyer.

"Damn that was quick." I called.

"You must be horny." JT was one of my old medical school friends who I used to mess around with before I met rick. Like me he was black and Native American, but he had a dick like a fire hose. It was at 9 inches long and very, very thick. He had a tall, strong build standing at 6'4. I'm 5'4 and extremely thick, but JT could handle me.

"I just wanted to see that beautiful sexy face of yours!" he called up, closing the door behind him.

"So are you going to come up here or what?" I said smiling. At that he ran up stairs and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." he called before getting a deep kiss. He pulled the bow on my robe.

"No bra this time?" he questioned as he ran his hands over my DD's.

"Easier access." I panted as he licked them and took my nipples in his mouth. He pushed them together and stuck his face between them.

"I love your tits they are so perfect." he said, face muffled by the softness.

"Have my baby, I want it to experience this first hand." he began to massage them. A moan escaped my mouth.

"You wanna fuck on the stairs?" I asked. It barely got out of my mouth. I could feel myself getting wet.

"Your bed. Now." He said as I felt his raging boner tent in his pants. I lay back on the bed first, my nipples hard from anticipation. I watched JT take of his clothes in a rush. I saw his member standing and full mast.

"I want that thing in my mouth." I said pointing childishly.

Without a word he sat down on the edge of the bed.

I got down on my knees and ran my hands over the greatest penis alive. It has thick veins and a nice pink head. Not to mention the banana shaped curve which helped hit my G spot better than ricks. I put my mouth on it, kissing it lightly up and down. He began to moan and touch my hair.

"I love what you do to me." he said and I circled the head with pressure from my teeth. I could taste the pre cum and I worked my hands around his balls and shaft. He was rock solid.

"I'm so hard it hurts baby." he called out. And without warning I wrapped my moist mouth around his dick. Sucking it and stroking it like a mad woman. I used my teeth to apply pressure to his sensitive spots. I could sense I was looking down at me pleasure him. With one hand I began to trace circles around my clit. Right before he was about to cum I stopped.

"Fuck me." I said, wiping spit from my mouth with my wrist. I got on bottom and he put his body over mine.

"Ahh!" I called as he eased his dick into me.

"Your tight." he said before taking a kiss.

"I'm going to fix that." I felt his first thrust. They began to get faster as he put lowered his mouth to my breasts wrote words with this tongue. My whole body jiggled up and down and he worked me, trying to read my facial expressions. We changed positions; I got on top of him and worked my hips.

"Baby fuck yes!" he cried. Caressing my breasts, the other was busy on my swollen clit.

"I'm going to cum" he moaned. I bent down to his ear.

"Fill me up daddy" I said quietly. The thrusts got faster and faster. I moaned, harder and harder.

"Say my name!" he yelled from under me.

"Jerome daddy! Oh daddy! Yes! Fuck yes! Make me cum." That did it; I felt his juices mixed with mine inside my cunt. I got off of him a few moments later, and he was s till shooting jet after jet of white milky cum from his dick. I put my mouth to him and sucked him clean.

"I gotta go." he said quietly.

"But we were going to-" I started. Trying to get him to stay.

"I just have something I need to take care of." he said quietly and left. I lay there, thinking what more could possibly need taken care of besides me.