All Comments on 'Whip It Out Ch. 02'

by mysreader

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wondeful

i loved it , must be true so sweet and yet hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good, but just good

This story was well-written but the things they did were the types of things that brothers and sisters or kids would do when they sneak behind the barn. I would hope that they would go to 'the main course' instead of wasting time on 1st, 2nd or 3rd base as it were. It must be me, but if I ever pined for my mom (of course, I didn't), the ultimate was not having her rub herself against my leg like my German shepherd used to do.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I was hoping that he would get to fuck his mother

Maybe in the next chapter he will get to show her that he is a man that can rock her world.

Thanks for the good chapter

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Perfect

Can not say anything wrong about that chapter.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Addition

Excellent addition to the story. I particularly liked the reassurances about the father. Hope that continues.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Sensually Poignant

Extremely well written and so real. Actually beautiful that each have loving partners yet understand they have a special taboo bond.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Beautiful story. Well written. Mother and son realie they can love more than one person at a time. Love has no boundaries. Only humans have artifically self-imposed boundaries. With love nothing is forbidden. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous