All Comments on 'White Bitch For Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Samuelx Diaper Needs Changing

Grade / High School is out for Summer, so Samuelx / Spamx has time to submit his cut and paste non-story garbage to Literotica.com. Samuelx needs his diaper changed and stuffed down his throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Somebody seems jealous

that samualx gets his stories published and not theirs. If all they can do is whinge and moan then it's obvious that they have nothing better to do. Let's see the stories you've written so we can judge them ... no? thought not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Samuelx is a retard and som is your last comment

he is a racist pig and you are a dumb ass follower

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep Writing

To the racist pig that trolls the comment sections of interracial stories: What a fucking sad existence you must have if you have nothing better to do with your time than flame on writers who actually have the courage to put their work out there for all to see. You will NEVER stop these kinds of stories from being written so your crusade is pointless. To Samuelx- Great work and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous Posting stories on Literotica is getting "published"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...