All Comments on 'White Christmas Ch. 01'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
I like this!

So glad the division is a misunderstanding -- I do hope you update us soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

I hope you continue.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

Please continue! You need to finish this story!! Please keep writing!!

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Raw and emotional

Love it. The sheer gut wrenching pain felt here demands the rest of the story be read. You sir have ensnared me for sure. Very good use of intrigue and worry to set the stage for what promises to be a very good story. Thanks for sharing.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great and sad start

A great and sad start to a story. Relationships between a couple of different sources, if there is not much support from the whole family, can be difficult, and if Ellie has also had a miscarriage, the situation becomes even more complicated. Anyway, I think David has left his wife a little abandoned, if she needs therapy, he should stay more to her side to support her and help her overcome the crisis. I hope that the part of David's reflection serves to overcome this situation, but of course, he will have to talk a lot with his wife and clarify many things, in order to restore confidence in his marriage, especially he should devote more time to his wife and Getting her family to support Ellie, has to get her to regain confidence, in herself and in him as well. A marriage requires effort, trust and communication if the marriage is to succeed, I know from experience.

I hope the author continues this story to the end and to a happy ending.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading! xoxo

@writerjab: Hi! Thanks so much for reading! This story is fully written, and I've just added Ch. 2 to the queue!

----

@fawnsage: Thank you! I wrote this one pretty quickly, so I'll add the chapters once previous ones post.

----

@JJMemaw0623: Thank you for the encouragement! This is a new genre for me and I'm enjoying it quite a lot =).

----

@rnebular: I'm so glad you've enjoyed this story -- I promise it won't be too painful for the entirety ;).

----

@TheOldRomantic: Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! I really appreciate your sensitive reading! I love romance and happy endings, so I promise that's what I have in store for Ellie and David =).

----

Happy holidays everyone, and thank you for reading!

Love,

B xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The husband is a dimwitted asshole, he finally noticed makeup on his collar and didn't put 2 and 2 together as to why his wife who WAS responding to him the way he wanted suddenly pushed him away? He basically leaves her to do everything FOR him and HIS employees while pushing HER in to therapy and then only going ONCE with her and basically leaving her to grieve by HERSELF while doing everything for him.

madameescargotmadameescargotover 7 years ago
*sees thatabg's writing again* ... *drops everything*

I see the husband is a less dickish Renz, I approve :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To those reading this now, don't bother unless you like unfinished stories. This author sated ion the comments that each chapter would be submitted as the previous one posted...months later still waiting for more than 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

According this writers tumblr she's about to post another chapter of ANOTHER story, but still ignores us about this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
shut up whiners

if unfinished stories or stories told over many years bother you, then why come here, where that is the exact writing model? Stick to Amazon. Maybe your overly-entitled criticisms and condemnations are discouraging authors from writing. They're certainly rude.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 1 year ago

This is why “communication” is the most important factor in a relationship. I know this story is just fiction but I see this type of relationship problems almost everywhere irl.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Warning: as of December 2023, this story is unresolved and hasn't been updated in 5 years. There is no ending or closure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories