All Comments on 'White Christmas Ch. 03'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Before we bother reading this, will it take more than a year for another continuation, actually don't answer that, you answered last time it would be one chapter after another, then nothing.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Yesss!

Been waiting for Lit to post this freakin’ chapter! Such a great chapter, I missed this story, and it ended on such a juicy part ahhhh! I can’t wait for the next chapter (;

PS: don’t listen to Anon down there -_- we know how hard you work on these and how busy you are! Plus, it would had been up way earlier if Lit wasn’t being annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tease!!!

What a tease you are B!!! That was beautiful! You write angst so wonderfully, and I love to wallow in all those heavy emotions with you. Thank you for continuing this story, and thank you so much for getting it to us, even with all the roadblocks you had thrown up. It was absolutely worth the wait, and I am dying to see what happens next! Will David listen to Ellie or the therapist? What's going on with Sabrina? He didn't have an affair with her, did he? I love that you can seamlessly go from heavy psychological, period drama's, to contemporary pain and lust filled love story's. You have incredible talent, B. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing it with all of us here.

XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for continuing this story! As a fan, and as a woman who has suffered a miscarriage, your insight into human nature and your talent in describing the inner workings of such complicated emotions is awe-inspiring. Thank you for writing something so touchingly raw and honest that I can see myself in multiple facets of Ellie’s personality and struggles. You have a gift, and I just wanted to thank you for using it to make people like me feel understood and heard. Thank you.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading!

@1/18 Anonymous: Okay, thanks for stopping by! =)

@minxxxkitten: Thank you so much for reading, I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Juicy bits aren't far away...;) -

@Anonymous 'Tease': Thank you so much for the flattering feedback! Ellie and David indeed have a ton to work through and villains to defeat before their HEA, but I promise, it's coming in short order =)

@Anonymous 'Thank you': I am so honored that you've been able to identify with Ellie. I never thought that this story would be able to have that kind of impact on readers. It means the world to me that you've enjoyed this, given your experience, and I hope future chapters don't disappoint.

@Phulana: Thank you!

Love,

B xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please lol I’m in love

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Thank you!

I have been waiting a year hoping you'd continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you again.

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I marked you as a Favorite Author so I would get any notification when you add something. So glad I saw this chapter and decided to read all three today. What a great story. I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At what point

At what point will he figure out that he's being manipulated by the doc and fire her?? He's not an idiot - what about this isn't registering with him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful writing

Please don't leave it too long for the next chapter, you have me and many others entrapped in your story. What happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pretty confusing...

...and silly plot. i know it´s a story, so ok. the author´s english is generally good with only a few misspellings/malapropisms. i can remember ´stationary´ as in not moving, instead of the context required stationery, as in writing paper. haven't kept track of at least another of the sort. however, what i found very irksome is the never ending abuse of ´of´, as in the grammatically yucchy and superfluous use of ´of´ as in ´off of´. totally ridiculous, but sadly prevalent among the less educated authors on the site.

ewray321ewray321over 3 years ago
The Story

Good story. You put all that time and effort in it and then the ending sucked. What about Sabrina. did the marriage survive. So many un answered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

At least there wasn't a home wreaker super stud bbc needed to give her what she wanted and needed. Great Job and Thanks for letting us comment. I don't read stories if they will not allow public comments. Please write some about men who will not tolerate being cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The beginnings of a true romance love story surviving the depths of the loss of a blessed child - and working through the stress, trails and tribulations, and unknowns of everyday life - all while trying to initiate and maintain a loving and sensual relationship with our heart warming life soul mate.

A potentially beautiful and passionate love story for the ages, that suddenly and apparently purposely fell flat without an ending.

Obviously the writer thought out - and decided in their wisdom - that this was the whole entire complete presentation of the romantic lovebirds story.

How incredible sad and heart breaking to just drop it into the darkness of unknown.

Please warm your heart and breakout the kindness, caring and remaining words of romance and everlasting love to finish the story as it deserves to be finished. Please bring the hearts together ❤️❤️

SW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Far too many unanswered questions here. It’s like pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Part 1 was excellent, part 2 was very good, part 3 ... just empty and unfinished, tainting what started as an outstanding romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A miscarriage is worse than terrible for a woman. My mother had 5 before I was born and I was a preemie, and my wife had 1 after our son, also a preemie, was born. Please, someone give this story an ending, I wish I could...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The problem is listening to psychologists who are social studies people, not scientists, even though they pretend to be scientists and doctors. They can't fix problems in the heart or in the mind. They just create a process to keep you coming back and back and back to their office. Counseling isn't the answer. Getting wise counsel and acting on wise counsel is the only thing that will really work. And a wise counselor has to be rooted in something much more real than a college education and a silly social science like psychology...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another unreal story that should be in the fantasy category. Most of these writers can't write a good story without falling back on a character who has all the money in the world or a huge position or a connection with security people or the military or some other way to solve the problem that most of us can't even imagine. So you create a fake solution and want your readers to believe in it.

Kind of takes a twisted mind to want to deceive and distort people like that, eh?

dawg997dawg9979 months ago

Sure, the author doesn't get money for the story here, but damn, it has been 5 years and there is NO conclusion to the story the reader has invested their time and emotion in reading.

This was a great start, but now, have to say I'm just frustrated and pissed off at the author. It's an insult to leave the reader hanging.

Too bad, this was a great story with emotion and excellent character development.

Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3317 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES