All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 04'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this doesn't end here. The girls have taken a liking to him and can train him to be exactly what they want and he can learn what a woman wants and needs. They can start a long term thing, working around their boyfriends who miss out on certain things and share his talents with their friends. I became a favorite of my black female friends and their friends, because their guys didn't like eating pussy. One of my high school teacher's taught me how to service a woman and it has brought past and present girlfriends and wives back to this day.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

I'm glad you're liking it so far. It has a long, long way to go, I promise. Ch. 5 should post in a few days, and I've written out through Ch. 10. You nailed it with him learning what a woman wants and needs, and that gets explored in Chapters 7 - 11, under the tutelage of an experienced Masters student.

So you've heard the thing too about (some) black men and oral sex? When I was a freshman in college in a university-owned house with 6 guys (dorm overflow), one of them was black, from Kansas City, and he used to go on about not doing that, while the white guys would say they did and that he should too (but not me; I was Mark at that time). I thought that idea would be a good lead-in to my story. Glad to hear it's worked out for you irl.

Thanks,

MarkL

nycreadernycreaderover 1 year ago

Thanks, Mark L. (the author) for at least acknowledging in the current version of this chapter that the cunnilingus "lesson" has been postponed.

(I hope that something along those lines will be present in Chapter 6 or 7.)

Ethan/"nycreader".

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

I am really enjoying this fun story

Thans for writing

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, mac1729. Glad you think it's fun. I think you'll like Chapters 7-11, if you haven't gotten there yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous