All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 17'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice. Amazing how many problems a big cuddle can solve.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the story. It means a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy all aspects of Mark coming of age, from his growing loving relationship with Nia, to the complex and sexy relationship with the Girls. I am curious as to how you will work a tyrst in with Rita. Keep us guessing, your writing gets better with each story. I am a sensitive romantic guy and I enjoy all aspects of your writing, even the buddy relationship with Trey. Keep it up and don't overthink it.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous: Thank you very much! I'm glad someone else 'gets' it. A threesome with Rita was definitely on my mind. And I'm liking the way the Trey bromance is working out too. Much of this is autobiographical (minus the crazy sexcapades) and Trey is an amalgam of guys I've been friends with in high school and college.

You may know that I took Mark & Nia's hotel segment over to Romance to try it out. Here's a paraphrased/modified comment I just posted over there that explains why I haven't been active on this thread:

"Sorry I've been on hiatus on the IR story line. Part of it was that I've been ill (nothing terribly serious) and in the hospital a couple times, but part of it is that after I posted their hotel days to 'Romance' and it did well I've been struggling with this quandary: do I flesh out their relationship there, which tbh is kind of boring for me, or do I keep this story arc going and let them end up in the same place: romantically attached, engaged, and even married when they're older (no one should marry at 18 or 19). But with more interesting (to me, at least) experiences before they're each done sowing their wild oats. So I've decided to come back to this IR story arc. I may do another chapter or two over there to close them out in like an alternate universe, but I'll be back on this story line soon."

Thanks again for your praise and your interest. And you're right, "overthinking it" is one of my flaws. The chapters with the dominatrix wrote themselves as I began writing them, I didn't have any of that in mind, and they almost didn't see the light of day. But they felt real and complex and like something that might've actually happened to Mark, so after agonizing over them for weeks I went ahead and posted them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous