All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 20'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
moedik2moedik2about 1 year ago

Well done. Will watch for the next chapter.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, you liked it? It's carrying a rating of just 3.6, my lowest yet by a long shot.

As I said in its Intro, I didn't like it myself. But these things have a way of writing themselves after I start writing.

But you and 3 others added it to your Favorites, so I guess it appealed to some.

Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it's good, I just hope that he will end up with an "older lady" rather than nia, let's see!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the series. Has it stopped? Ready for Mark to start his intercourse w these beautiful women.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for asking, I know I've been late with the next installment. Trouble is, I hadn't been really "feeling it" anymore, having Mark running around playing with every woman in sight. I began thinking I wanted him and Nia to start building a more-normal relationship, a romantic one. So I floated a tamer version over at Romance up through the hotel scene with RIta and it got good reviews, so ultimately I'm going to continue there.

I do want to give closure to this thread though, so I'll do that soon. Thanks for asking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So after 20 chapters u r not going to have Mark lose his virginity with one of the ladies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

when is the next installment?

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

To the first Anonymous: not for some months yet, sorry. It has to feel right for Mark, which means it has to be with Nia, as I hope I've made pretty clear by now. But it's too early for both of them. But if you can hang in there, they'll have many other sexual adventures together, and not just with each other.

To the second Anonymous:

Sorry I've been on hiatus on this IR story line. Part of it was that I've been ill (nothing terribly serious) and in the hospital a couple times, but part of it is that I took the hotel days over to 'Romance' to see how it would do (it did well), but then I had to struggle with this quandary: do I flesh out their *monogamous* (based on feedback) romantic relationship there, which tbh is kind of boring to me, or do I keep this story arc going and let them end up in the same place: romantically attached, engaged, and even married when they're older (no one should marry at 18 or 19). But with more interesting (to me, at least) experiences before they're each done sowing their wild oats.

So I've decided to come back to this thread. Maybe I'll do another chapter or two over there to close them out in kind of an alternate universe, but I'll be back on this story line soon.

Thanks for your interest! Yours is one of the comments that helped me make that decision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous