All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 21'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Glad to see this installment and back where I can find it easily. This series has been a wonderful read and hope to see much more of it in the future.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingston11 months agoAuthor

Thanks, and I'm glad to be back with it. I couldn't stop the Boy Scout/Angel series until it played out to a certain point. And then I got on a long story in a different genre, but scrapped that and now I'm back here where I knew I belonged. Look for Mark and Nia to get more serious from here, him even meeting her parents over Thanksgiving, etc. This has been a fun story to write, and I'm so glad to hear you've found it a 'wonderful read.'

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

Love the series. 5 stars. Thank you for sharing their journey with us. Will we ever see Mark and Candace consummate their love? Maybe after he and Nia do?

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingston11 months agoAuthor

@Falstaff60: Thanks for loving the series, it really means a lot to me. And 'sharing their journey with us,' that's something I appreciate too, very much. If you read the Prologue to Chapter 1 then you know this story is autobiographical, only the timeline is much earlier. When the idea for the story came to me I really just needed to get it written down, but then since I wrote it, why not share it with others? It was going a certain way and might've ended at only 6 or 8 chapters. But then it turned into a love story, and I've poured all of my young self into that, and it's been a fun journey to write.

As for a consummation with Candace, that's a tough one. You're right though, it would definitely have to be after the consummation with Nia. I've thought through many different story lines, and that's one of the major ones: do they or don't they? I honestly don't know yet, and probably won't until I get to that time, at which point the chapter will write itself. So I really don't know how it will come out, because I tend to let the characters decide, given all that's gone before and how they still feel about each other (or don't).

Sorry to ramble, but thanks for being onboard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous