All Comments on 'White Lies'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Wow!

Holy Fallout Batman! Loved it.

Silent92Silent92over 11 years ago
Holy Sh**

That was amazing!!!!!

I am hoping you add more chapters!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
five stars !!!

wow that was one intense read. my heart is still aching and hoping and... god i am lost for words - you are a brilliant writer.

you warned us - i know - but oh god i am in need for a happy ending right now.

keep up the good work - you just have to! that's how good you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Please continue!!

SAbitchSAbitchover 11 years ago
Yay

I can't believe its finally on! Feels like forever since we argued about the ending, I din't win. Still a brilliant story and I am so glad that I talked you into it. When are we arguing again bout the next story?

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
realistic and sad

The story rings painfully true. The lies won't hold up in the long run. Mackenzie is a fool and Sophie is worse for allowing her to manipulate the events into coming to the conclusion they did. Divorce, suicide (probably Sophie's) or murder will come from this...or would in real life. Martin is in love with a woman who isn't attracted to him beyond simple friendship and as any rejected lover knows, passion and ambivalence do not cohabitate well. My first thought reading Mackenzie's manipulations was; the rich are appalling. That's not really true though. People are appalling, it's just the rich are appalling on a grander scale. Great, tragic tale. 5 stars, even if the tragedy overwhelmed any eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck :( :(

Please please please tell me will you add more chaptres or not? Please give us an answer for that i beg you.. SAbitch ever broke my heart with *Like We Used To* story and i cant hanlde another heart break..I'm all in tears now.. so please add more chapters or at lease let us know if you'll add more chapters or not.. God i was so aware of SAbitch's stories after i got my heart broken in *like we used to* and now your story tears my heart apart :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You're a very good writer, and I thought about this story a lot after reading it, which I don't often do with this site. I can't say I enjoyed it, Mackenzie is nothing short of a monster, her love for her brother can't justify her behaviour. I think Sophie's a bit of an idiot to let it go that far for 'love' but the fake suicide is nothing short of abusive. Still you said you didn't write your characters to be likeable. Clever if not pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting turn of events

This story is as unrealistic as it is realistic & that is an intriguing balance. It's full of misplaced emotions, good and bad, which is what makes it what it is--Powerful. Mackenzie is a selfish human being, though, she suffers at the end; unless she is truly cold hearted and doesn't care about the imminent damage she's caused for supposed loved ones. Sophie, Sophie... Love truly made her blind and foolish. I hope she's able to come to her senses and realise what a horrible person Mackenzie is. As for Martin... Well, all I can say is love also made him blind and foolish. Sorry to sound so repetitive. I hope he loses his naivety & isn't too bitter later in life when the charade ends. I guess he and Sophie really do deserve each other, after all. All in all, It was a wonderful, well written story that doesn't need a second part as the ending was perfect and suited the plot!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
True, no second part is needed

But at the same time, I'd like to see one, but am not expecting to. We (the readers) have been shown the lead engine starting to jump the track, and my voyeuristic side wants to see the train wreck in all it's screaming, twisted glory.

There's no happily ever after to be had here, but I'm curious to know how LaRascasse sees the results of Kenzie's forced deception and Sophie's wedding night revelation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My first comment

I have never written comments and I can say have read plenty of stories.That's my first comment and to tell you the truth I have never read such a depressing story by now! The both girls were crazy, especially Mackeznie. I mean they need a therapy. I thought that at the end they will come to their senses but what happened is called schizophrenia.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
No part 2 needed

That made me more confused than I was before I read it . Didn't like were that went , made no sense . I'm a lesbian and I'll never tell my true love to marry my brother because he's in love with you . That just won't ever happen . It just won't .

nickevans87nickevans87about 11 years ago
Kinda scary

Powerful story packed with emotions and drama. Our hearts go out to Sophie and Martin who have been forced into a corner due to their blind love. i really want to hate Mackenzie but I cant. She just loves her brother too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredible

Woah. Moving and sexy. I shed tears and got wet. Amazing job. I love how you jump around the timeline. Easy to follow and perfectly transitioned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ok you need to continue writing Chapter 2 needs to be under raps, I cried my eye's with this story for both Sophie and Kenzie and Martin.

This is Literotica Hall of Famematerial. I absolutely loved it. Don't stop ! I'm going to check your profile every day in suspense for Chapter 2

lady_Deelady_Deeabout 11 years ago
Question

Will there be a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Amazing! I cried. Please we need more chapters! Brilliant writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
chapter 2

more please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

More please everybody is asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

That was chilling, devious and brilliant. I will not be satisfied until there is a chapter 2 for me to lose myself in. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't stop now!

Wow, I read your new lesbian story but ended up loving this one! Please continue, I beg you!

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 11 years ago
Mate, ever heard of the term "Cruel & Unusual Punishment"?

By ending this story the way you did and then walking away from it, that's exactly what this is. While I'm not the biggest fan of this story (I just found it kind of unbelievable for the dual relationship to go on for so long), it still sucked me in and it needs closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm torn.

I love the story, and there is no way you can stop here. But, i also think that if you can't love somebody enough to sacrifice things and be brave for them, you should let them know that from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel sick

This story makes me so angry. It's twisted and cruel and I hope to God if they're up there that no real person has ever had to suffer this.

PerilEyesPerilEyesover 10 years ago
Wow

Every so often you come across a tale that inspires you on what erotica could be. I think you've done that here. Just a fabulously crafted tale! You made the jumps back and forth in time work so well. I was certainly guessing at the conflict of the story...and it was a very good one too! Sophie and Kenzie, two hot (and sadly secret) lovers torn between two kinds of loves and loyalties. Life isn't so neat and you captured that well, and somehow made it a very hot tale. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written - and I hated it

Really well constructed and written, and I pretty much hated it. Horrible people and situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

Pain, why, my mind is thinking so many different things right now, if I thought I was confused this has just totally made me even more confused (if that's possible). You can't leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stunned

that bitch are there real people out there that would do this ? smiling ... wow well done !

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Can't Believe It

I can't believe that Sophie would let MacKenzie bully her into a wedding she doesn't want.

She's worried about hurting Martin? How about hurting Sophie?

And now Martin is going to be doubly crushed knowing that his marriage is big, fat lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
read it - fuking hate it

that said will read any follow up

if only to hope both the brother and lover/best friend burn her bitch ass at the stake. mackenzie does not know what love is and has earned lifetime of suffering followed by painful death.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Confused....

About hating it and liking it. What a manipulative bitch. I honestly thought that you were going to turn them into having an incestuous relationship. Which is exactly how they were portrayed. And what is wrong with Sophie???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This pissed me off

First of all, Makenzie is a bitch. She treats the girl she "loves" like shit and adores her brother? This is so backwards. She is such a cold hearted bitch, she fakes an attemted suicide to force her Sophie to marry someone she doesnt love.Her and her brother have and extremely creepy relationship. I was positive this was gonna turn into some creepy incest. I felt so bad for Sophie it was insane she is being manipulated and forced into a marriage by this bitch who loves her brother more than her and yet Sophie still loves her?? Grrr! If i was sophie I would have broke that bitche's brother's heart, thus breaking the bitche"s heart and then i would have left and would never talk to Mackenzie or Martin again. I would also have found more ways to break Mackenzies heart. I would tear her to shreds.

elusiouselusiousabout 9 years ago

5 stars- though I really want a sequel to know what happens. I found this an unusual piece of erotica, but enjoyable. It pulled me in and made me think about the darker side of life- how things aren't always perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hate it!

Sorry! But I hate it so much for the irrationality, manipulative bitch. Also don't see the point of story.I hope against hope to see something at the end, but nothing. I agree with other comment that said about incest. If she love her brother that much & just give up her lover easily, so she should just have sex with her brother, who is the love of her life.

pseud277pseud277about 8 years ago
Where was this going?

Predictable. What else can be said? I liked the characters. I felt for them all. But I ended up skipping ahead. Erotic or not, I felt for them and that probably cut of the empathy needed to run the course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
READ THIS BEFORE

STILL NO SEQUEL, IT DESERVES ONE

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A complete original! So deep and true... yet heart wrenching... I was so happy with the ending :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...

Man....that was just wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
garbage by a degenerate faggot !

It's got this slime personality and it's drivel sound like it just come from a cell in an asylum for insane. 1* of course.

PS. All of it's garbage should come with permanent 1* and are excrement of a diseased mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IS THIS OVER?

Really? this is how it ends....fuck I mean sure, stories need drama and shit but using love as this fucked up strings on puppets is kinda of assholish of an author...just saying. the story was good and interesting but to end it like this felt like a cheap shot. Thanx for that dissapointment BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good read, but tragic

I couldn't have gone through with it. Prejudice be damned. Eventually the marriage fails, it's doomed from the beginning. Most couples that love each other don't last in marriage. Dating for three years? That was a real stretch to actually believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love Mackenzie as well

It’s really, really hard to pull off a manipulative character which doesn’t come off as cruel and uncaring, and the author did it here splendidly. Mackenzie is an incredible character that sustains on her shoulders, like Atlas, the entire weight of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Read

Unfortunately this tale will only end in divorce, annulment, murder or suicide. Or any mixture of those. Would love to see blood, insanity and sacrifice in a follow up. Of course this is a very extreme case.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

White lie ….. betrayal will point it better ….. and sophie, with all her money and look, following her roomie her love like taken off all her senses …. A love is a lie and fools rushing in …. And Kenzie is a bitch

The divorce will come quick …. Hopefully for sophie before she devotes her life into a lie

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...