All Comments on 'White Lies Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Most interesting

I really enjoyed the disjointed sort of way you told your story. That alone made me keep focused. It was a good tale with a happy ending.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
I'm more of a "grind her into the dirt" kind of guy when it comes to slut wives.

He did more than he should for her after what she did. I know he did it so the daughter could have a life, but the MINUTE she was better it was time for her to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice happy ending.

Ex-wife goes away, new love moves in. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
doormat gets walked on

next wife will do the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good humor

this story should have been in the humor and satire genre, nobody makes their characters more dumb then this author, if i read once she is your mother i read it a 1000 times you would think this author was retarded.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
All Too Realistic

Let's get the "doormat" and "wimp" comments dealt with right away. If this guy had left Carla while she was a total invalid, thereby unemployed and earning nothing, then in almost every state in the Union he'd have been paying alimony til his dying day. And no, I don't think he was a wimp even taking that into account. For Chrissake, she was his wife for twenty years. Yes, she cheated. Hell yes, I'd have divorced her sooner or later. But he was a man--with a capital fucking M--and stepped to the plate for his child's sake. That's what real men do: They ALWAYS put their children first.

My only bitch is that I wouldn't have stayed with her for eternity, which is what he seemed perfectly willing to do. Once she was as healthy as could be expected, though, I'd have moved out.

Thus, I liked the plot. It was all too sad and all too realistic the way this poor bastard got kicked in the balls of life everytime he tried to get out of the situation. As such, the happy ending was nice.

I disagree with BobnBobbi, though. I thought the entire story--all three parts--could have been seriously edited, pared down, and told in a more coherent fashion. A minor quibble, though, as this was better told than most on this site and in this genre.

Well Done!

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Definitely not a wimp

I second Rehnquist's comments. Standing up and being a man is not about ego or what feels good at the time. It is doing what is right. Oftentimes that means taking on pain and suffering even if not caused your own actions.

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
Congrads.

I consider ths story your best submission. I rated it a five.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Very Good.

I liked that the wife realised that the husband had moved on. He was faithful, and deserved a good life. It was not redemption, but if felt good that she elected to leave him, so that he could love again.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 13 years ago
I thoughit it ended at 2 but 3 is much better

I liked the way it ended much better in Ch. 03 than what I thought at Ch. 02 and as stated by Lit user (Rehniquist (sp?)). No need to restate mirrored my thoughts. True Men (husbands) due all for children (especially Dads and daughters) because in the end that is what you leave behind - legacy (good or bad or in between)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
4*

Would've been 5, but the first segments repeat the the same story, just filling in blanks. Could've used a little re-structuring and consolidation there. Ended strong, though, and everyone loves happy endings...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Nicely done

I enjoyed reading this well written story and I liked the ending.

Well done, thanks

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
I am really pissed off...

I got so engrossed in this story that I missed the 2nd half of the Celtics Knicks game...though I have now seen about a million replays of the last shot by Paul Pierce. Anyway each had wonderful endings.

Thank you Magmamann, terrific story. Walker was a great character. I loved his stoicism. He was both so simple and so complicated. It must be very difficult to write about one so stoic. Well done. My only small complaint was that I never fully understood Carla's affair. The explanations were slightly disjointed which allowed some potential tensions to wane.

Nonetheless, great saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, but I didn't like it

This guy gets more pathetic each chapter. Cut the melodrama. They could sue johnny boys estate for civil damages and she'd have enough money for a nursing home for ever.

He had her dead to rights for cheating and would have gas no trouble divorcing her and with the stettlement from the civil suit would pay no alimony.

Your text was way way to melodramatic and reinforced how wimpy the so called hero was. It was stupid in the first story how you emphasized how he couldn't battle johnny because Johnny was so strong and manly. What a pile of crap that was then and when it reappeared in story 2 and 3 it was just more smelly. A man, now matter how big can be brought down with a gun, the hero was just a pathetic wimp who couldn't wield the tools he had available to deal with Johnny asshole seed.

Letting Carla go happy into the sunset to life with her daughter and grandchild was also beyond anything such an evil evil woman deserved. She lied and cheated , and she denied him his own children. The big problem I have here is that I truly believe that the author doesn't see her for the horrible evil bitch that she is. He somehow feels sympathy for her. There can ve no sympathy or compromise or even compassion for a selfish bitch such as her.

But in the end he let's her live out a happy life recovered from he ills, and all she's lost is the man she claimed to ave loved, but whom she repeatedly wronged, cheated, and stole life from. The greatest grievance I have is that she stole his chance to have his own children. In the end his genes end with him, but the bastard John and the cheating whore wife's genes and progeny live on. And that is the true two tradgedies in this story: first that he was denied his progeny; second that the author doesnt understand the horror that they created but did not deal with.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Great job

Really liked the way you tied up the loose ends with realistic themes. Sure it would have been fun if Jonathan had gotten out of prison and gotten shot as he tried to break in, but dying in jail is very believable. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mixed Emotions

Yes, I liked and enjoyed all three chapters; however, bad as Carla had hurt him, she really loved and cared for him.

Given time, it wasn't too difficult to see where he and Melanie would get close.

Carla was not a wanton whore or slut but was caught up in a moment of weakness, and then felt trapped and compelled to continue with Jonathon. Yes, she was emotionally tied to him and did feel the guilt and shame of her conduct but she was, in her mind, trapped, confused and at a loss as to what to do...guilty of lies, cheating and adultery - Yes!

The man you described as Walker would have not liked, but understood the Jonathon episodes with great bitterness, and still found enough love in his heart to find a way to empathize with Carla, maybe not totally but still, with some caring, as a husband.

I actually thought that you might have Melanie and Carla get to where they shared him.

I worried that you would have Carla relapse and die or get run over on her bike - that would have been cheap ending and I'm glad you chose not to do that.

Still, I felt the ending was a happy one and sad at the same time, Carla should still be part of his life, although she had accepted the hurt, the shame and the misery she had given Walker...she would feel, regrettably that she needed to let Walker go...she would now suffer the pain and anguish of losing the man she truly loved.

Melanie has honestly, patiently, secretly and quietly desired Walker to be her mate. With tears, both she and Walker, will spend the rest of their time in a warm, romantic and happy life together as husband, wife and dad!

Anyway, Thanks for a good story.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Another, YES! Right and just end. (period. end of story)

MM,

Great story. Yes you doubters out there, shit comes from assholes. Some are anonymous and some are Johnny's. Good editing good read. Yes Virginia, there is good writing on Lit.

Thanks for sharing on lit.

x

shangoshangoover 13 years ago
Terrible

I will give you credit for conning the masses. Most of the commenters conveniently forgot that Carla denied Walker biological children, yet continued with her affair for twenty years. Evil of that magnitude does not deserve a happy ending.

Rehnquist, your decisions are even worst than your namesake's.

BOG, he didn't man-up for his child. He "manned-up" for Carla's LOVER child. Remember? Carla told "Johnny" all about Sara? He knew her name and recognized Sara immediately.

Can't really polish a turd Magmaman.

eagle14eagle14over 13 years ago
Why not sue?

Not a bad story but I have one question.

When lover was found guilty of assault on wife and was sentenced to prison (even if only 3 years, this is probably accurate as we all know rich men buy judges) why wasn't he sued for damages and the costs of looking after the wife?

I understand that it would require facing up to an attack from the enemy's lawyer (you know the similarity between sperm and lawyers. They both have a 1 in 50000 chance of ever becoming human) but still there would be a small chance of making a rich man pay for the pain he caused.

That is one of the main failings I see in the last chapter.

I don't think the 'hero' can be called 'wimp' or 'doormat' as it takes strength of character and a strong will to do the right thing and it's good to see a character in a LW story on this site possessing those traits.

LakesLakesover 13 years ago
Very nicely done!

Yes, it could have been edited and become a sharper story, but still a well written story.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A well written story...

but not a good story. MM, you were quite correct when you said you were finished the first time. Then you got conned into doing a Chapter 2 which was mediocre at best. OK, fair enough. Then you did this which was sappy to the point of being maudlin. The foreshadowing was as subtle as a freight train.

You are a good writer, MM. Sometimes the best thing is to NOT give the customer what he wants. The first chapter is where it should have ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
White Lies?

Which lie in this whole series is white?

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Not the road I would have travelled.

That said, I enjoyed the journey. Many have said that you were railroaded into adding to the first chapter, and I agree.

As you have said, it was better to level it there with the reader to finish as they pleased. The journey was fraught with emotion but the destination was a good one.

The only downside I found was the constant re-capping of events as though I needed flashbacks to keep me focused.

All in all, thank you for all your efforts

Amanda

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
contrary to Chagrined, I think it's a good story, written poorly

"Finding herself pregnant, then terrified at what she had done, she took steps to protect her marriage"

This is a problem because she was pregnant before they were married.

It's also unclear why she told Walker that she was thinking about her first lover when she was already cheating.

And why did she try to save her marriage after having dropped all the eggs and spilt all the milk?

It does make a little bit more sense reading it again, however, and it is a very intriguing story, probably all the more so because it isn't very clear :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why no first name?

Why does Walker not have a first name? That is an unbelievable conceit of some sort, except I don't know what the purpose is. Is he perhaps some American Indian blood? You know like Tall Elk, or Running Bear or something like that?

rvwsrvwsalmost 13 years ago

Good story. I really liked it. Good job. I'm not one to nit pick for trivial nonsence details. You did a good job here mate. You should be proud.

adgeonadgeonalmost 13 years ago
I'm not surprised

that it was Carla who finally ended their marriage. I hope Melanie can find happiness with him.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Few things are more infuriating then the call to blood denied.However ...

This sequel was well crafted and thought out . Yet it is not remotely satisfying on a primal level. Intellectually I agree with the author's choices . It would have crimped his relationship with Sara if he dealt out the thrashing her sperm doaner deserved. Sigh.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
I found this story very touching,,,,

I can't help but feel a degree of sympathy for carla in that she paid a very heavy price for her adultry. It was a very fine read and shows a lot of ability in your writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I agree with Shango

His daughter isn't his, his wife cheated for years and most of the commentors fell sorry for her, why she caused everything that happened to him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Honor. Duty. Country.

cucks and 'want to be cucks' will never understand those words but those of us who served understand what this guy went through, the situation he was placed in, and we respect how he stepped up for his family. worked out for him in the end, nice story.

user110user110about 12 years ago

walker's a pussy. thank god he didnt reproduce.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
anon 11/16/11

Don't ever use that saying when you talking about your being a cuckold. that was and is your choice. But don't every use Duty Honor Country while justifing a slut like the one in this story. WOOOOHHHHHAAAAAAAA

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Walker is the definition of a cuck

His wife fucks around on him even before they are married. Accept for the first time they had sex, he wore a condom. Yet she had unprotected sex with Jonny. Then Sara is born and all doubt in her mind is gone. What does she do? Confess! No, she starts taking birth control so that her meal ticket never finds out. Then she starts fucking Jonny throughout their marriage, and once he moves to their town she comes up with the I am not as experienced as I should be bullshit so she can continue to fuck him. Walker is a cuck because once he has the evidence he doesn't kick her to the curb with extreme prejudice. The author writes that she chose Walker over Jonny but that too is bullshit. At every turn she chose Jonny and defended her meal ticket. There is only one redeeming character in this story and that is Sara. I gave this ** because the author managed to write a WAAC and RAAC story at the same time. Well written garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1Thinkingman and Huedogg are prime examples.

Examples of those who can't process an intelligent thought.

They are also prime examples of selfish and immature little boys.

1Thinkingman, your handle is contrary to what your are.

You give the story two stars because the author made the main story selfless and stayed because of his daughter. Read Rehnquist's coments. He said it in the most straight forward way possible. For people like you there should be a series of two line stories. (Duh, she cheated on me. Uhh, I kicked her to the curb right away.)

Those would all get five stars from you.

Huedogg, you constantly "attack" other authors when their stories don't have the outcome that you want.

But yet you can't even submit a coherent story. Gee I submitted the wrong draft or sumpin.

Take away the brain dead idiots like 1Thinkingman and others who give your trash fives because of the revenge and your stories would probably rate about a 2.2.

You get 2 stars for knowing how to hit the submit button.

usnsealusnsealalmost 12 years ago
MMM is a good writer, wish he'd submit more but I see why he doesn't

Only a stupid motherfucker would comment "well written good story but I didn't like the end so 1 star." Even if I don't think fictional characters in a story should reconcile I won't vote 1 on a "well written good story."

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A REAL MAN STANDS AND BE COUNTED

no matter what....as ;long as he can shave and keep his head up forgoing the outroar of others, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hey fuckdogg2

I'll use those words whenever the fuck I feel like it, I earned that right you sanctimonious sack of shit. And FFR, it is "hooah" (or "oorah" in my branch) which you'd know if you ever suited up for MY country you fucking shirker.

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
Am I the only one who thinks

that the worst part wasn't the cheating or the lying? She deliberately and selfishly denied him the opportunity to have children of his own. I don't understand why that was never an issue for Walker since he is painted as such a family oriented guy. This often happens in these stories where the husband knows the child isn't his from the beginning and the wife proclaims her undying love and willingness to do anything to make it up, but no more children are forthcoming. Does everyone believe the bastard child will be rejected by the "saintly" father after he has a child of his own? This is an interesting dynamic that some worthy writer may want to pursue.

maxjonesmaxjonesalmost 12 years ago
My only issue is the change in his character.

At the end of chapter 2 he loved Carla, and that had overcome everything else. He was 'going home'.

To make this chapter work, he was 'trapped' into staying by life. At the outset of this chapter, he didn't love Carla, he was just waiting for the right time to exit.

Small inconsistency, but big to me... a person's inner nature, feelings and motives don't really change that much.

As I said before , I am a BTB kind of guy, and in my opinion Carla deserved nothing. What other commentators have said about her are pretty right. But this whole story is more about his life journey, not hers, and not even Sara's. He was trying to walk the line that would let him be at peace with himself at the end of the day, so that said, I can live with the story. Just like I said before, it wouldn't have been my path in the end.

Still, an enjoyable read despite a few little inconsistencies. An average of 4 stars across the board from me. Thanks for your effort, MMM.

You are still so much better than turkeys like UKresearcher it's not funny.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Oxbows

I am one who believed that WL was a complete story (just like MGM)! I ignored his charge to not read Ch.2 because of that belief. Like the Mighty Mississippi, it didn't go where I thought MGM would take it! It took a much more thoughtful and mature direction (apologies for doubting MGM, or for not understanding Hubby)! After a couple of 'deux ex machina' events, Ch.3 also took some interesting meanders. Although chopped-off arms and legs and package would have been exciting, I suspect MGM is proud of this trilogy, and no longer thinks WL is a stand-alone!

The 'stream of consciousness' flows strong and well in MGM, but with great meanders!

5*

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Funny how old favorites get renewed attention

I like this series a lot. One disconnect for me was the wife's levels of betrayal-truly horrendous: dupe Walker into thinking the girl is his daughter; secretly take birth control so he won't have any kids of his own; carry on a sporadic, but long-term, affair with the bio-father of her daughter. Despite these horrible betrayals, MGM actually gets me to believe that Carla is hopelessly in love with Walker (in her own twisted way).

The cool thing about this trilogy, is that the tale could have ended after each chapter, and it would have been a very different story. I agree that the Walker at the end of Ch..02 seemed different than the Walker at the beginning of Ch. 03, and no explanation for that.

Recent comments show what pisses me off: people agree it's a very good story, but they don't like how the characters act, etc., so they give it a one-star, etc. Bullshit move. How fucking boring would this site (and LW) be if all stories were the same? IF all protagonists of LW stories (the hubbies) were decisive, BTBers, and the only variation was the method and extent of revenge? It's irritating when the internet "tough-guys" beat their chests and one-bomb very good stories, just because the author didn't follow the approved script.

Grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BTTap, you hit the nail on the head

There are some lonely losers cowering in the trenches around here these days; huedogg, betrayed, zed0 to name just a few. Asking cowards to "grow up" may be somewhat disingenuous on your part however. Google image search "internet tough guy" and you'll see their pics; show your friends, laugh like hell, and from then on every time you read their posts you will have an image in your mind.

Priceless.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
There is no single worst thing she did -

She embodied a deceitful woman - I too believe she truly loved Walker all along - in the only way her stunted mind could love anyone. It took all the pain - the beating - the stroke - seeing a man accept his responsibility in spite of personal want -

Then she learned what love and sacrifice meant - way too late -

The ending was great - at the end of Cpt2 he was going home and I was unsure - I was not happy with the potential I saw for his choice (still scored 5 btw it was still well done). By Chpt3 he had realized love was not really there his feeling of responsibility was and it had trapped him.

He did right - it was HARD - it hurt but he did it to protect HIS daughter - writing Jonathon of in a prison brawl was an easy out but fine he had to die somehow - and Tim should not have been the one to shoot him which was an option heh.

The Melania character and Beth were the clear out just not how he could get them on his terms.

Nicely finished - all 3 times -

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
what is this shit?

What a sleeze ball fucking cunt that tries to suck his cock ONLY AFTER the man she cucked him with died. cunts like her need to -- well you fill in the blank. 20 fucking years cheating on him and she actually thinks sucking his cock when he hates her is going to do the trick. there comes a time when pussy just does not cut it.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MANNING UP IS NOT A ONE WAY EFFORT

the cheating partner has to accept and comply, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What a different!

1. On my favorite list the first story is thecelt "Special Day Ch. 04". However in thecelt's story Molly wanted her family intact, but Carla wanted to sit on 2 horse backs, so Molly got her original husband and Carla did not....

2. The story showed exactly what is the most problem with the cheating, not the lie, the humulation, but the lost years when he may have had other woman with his DNA test proof child(ren). If the Author has a little more empaty he would have written an epiloge about Melanie and Walker common baby(ies) to show the contrast.

3. If there are many cuckolding story with creampie eating or wife watching willing cuckolds to read revenge or consequence stories is not boring................

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
DNA test

20 years ago the DNA test was new, but it is common for paternity today and I think the young husbands should be important to check their children SECRETLY.........

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Enjoyed all three

Although I would have been just as happy if you'd left it after the first one. It was good - as fiction - but I'm afraid Saint Walker didn't really ring true to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really,really

stupid, you should write soap operas.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

Each chapter could have been the ending of this tale. The good part of this ending is now he has a woman to love again and a possible chance of his own biological child. Still Carla the whore got off easy. At least her asshole lover died in pain.

I hate cheaters.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Lie

This was more than a little white lie !

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Let's see. she was fucking another guy for 20 years was it? had his baby. prevented husband from having his own children. continued fucking him when hubby found out. and we are supposed to feel sorry for her when she had the shit kicked out of her when she did not want to have sex. hell if i was the husband she would never had been in my home again. when she had that brain bleed i might have looked down and said 'well i'm tired see you in the morning if you are still alive." and if they guy had gotten out of jail i would have sent him her new fucking address.

your character killed half of his adult life and he takes care of her? no fucking way dude.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
It turned out as well as it could.

I think I would have quit reading your stories if you had him take that bitch back one more time. She fucked him over so much intentionally then he got stuck as her slave while she recovered. I kept rooting for her to stroke out. He was too good to her, I know he loved Sara and did not want to hurt her but damn, there is only so much you can do. I think his vows to care for her in sickness and health were destroyed by her actions, he should have killed her in her sleep and then looked sad. I know, it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ethan Frome-esque

Scary, I thought you were headed down the Ethan Frome plot-line! Still, not much better. 20 years of lies, raised another mans child, long term cheating cunt wife and now he gets to be happy? Really? Fuck you! (I mean that in the nicest possible way)

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

have a beer and watch the cunt die cuckie. and the daughter is a fucking cunt too taking the cheating whore in, so now we know the daughter hated her father as much as the cunt mother did.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

hey mag - write another chapter where the whore dies of aids.

she stole his fucking life man, that is the character you created. the shore stole his entire fucking adult life, up to this time and injured him beyond repair and i dont care how many women love him now, he will always lack happiness and trust because of what she did.

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
It was ok... I guess

It's better than him taking her back. I did feel a little sympathy for Carla at the end. She wasted 20 years betraying the man who loved her unconditionally, took care of her when she was sick, held her when she cried & made her laugh when she was sad-- all for a douche bag. It so wasn't worth it. She's lost her husband--by the description of her appearance I don't see her securing another husband. Her daughter most likely lost some respect for her. Carla lit the fuse that caused the explosion. She could've stopped this at anytime, but she kept going back for more of Johnny's cock, Johnny was a psycho. She brought this lunatic into their lives, he almost killed her husband. There was no way a reconciliation would've fit into this Story; too much shit transpired. I'm sure she's sorry but sometimes "I'm sorry" just won't do it. I believe she believes she loved her husband but her actions prove the opposite. I give him props for taking care of her after lover boy stumped the living shit out of her; he's a bigger person than I am, I'm not sure I would've been strong enough to do what he did without getting the urge to drown the silly bitch in the tub during her baths--and I'm a woman! It wouldn't of been so bad if it wasn't for 20 years of deceit & lies, but 20 years of bullshit is just too much. The husband still seemed like a bit of a pushover, he still put her needs first before his own--shit he should've been fucking the living shit out of Melanie. Why should he be without sex for 2 years over some gutter slut actions? Fuck her!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I took the time....

To drop in and read all of the comments on this series, after rereading it all myself.

I do see that deep inside, I am a far more gentle and forgiving man than many of you.

But that is OK, in the end, all one can hope for is that some do enjoy.

Thanks,

MGM

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Been great if ...

Mel could have given him a munchkin before story close ......

Mellow, heavy, burdensom, guilt.

Not a bad write.

Thx.

jasonnmonicajasonnmonicaalmost 11 years ago
I think ended just as it should have.

Honestly if Carla would have been man I would not feel any compassion for her but being the mother of such a perfect daughter would have forced me protect her also.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

the cheating cunt stole decades of his life. did not have his children to cover up for being a slut. met the fuck buddy all the fucking time, refused not to fuck him, and almost let her husband get killed. now we are supposedot feel sorry for her because she got her ass kicked by nut job boyfriend because one time she did not want to fuck. who gives a rats ass.

hospital: sir your wife is here and badly injured.

husband: call me when she dies so i can ask for the insurance money. if she lives know i am not paying for anything but i am suing you hospital for allowing this shit to happen.

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
I agree with the last comment

Fucken aye, fuck that cock loving whore. Decades of love from the husband, wouldnt matter shit once i found out about her if i was the husband. Needed more retribution for jonny boy.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Three chapters and you just can't end this thing, can you?...

... Mercifully, I see that you, at least, stopped trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WELL THAT HAD MORE TWISTS AND TURNS THAN THE CRESTA RUN

got a bit too complicated with Carla getting beaten up...so glad that shit got his comeuppance in prison...he deserved to die after the mess he caused....and then finally that fuck slut cheating whore got the message she was not wanted and he had a much better, honest woman in his life.....should have kicked the cheating slut out on the street years before......at least by being injured it brought a good woman in to his life.....

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 ALLS WELL THAT WAS BAD

and thru all adversities ended well. TK U MLJ LV NV

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years agoAuthor
There are certain

types of comments that I will remove without fail if I see them. One is extreme profanity, unconstructive meaningless insults are another.

Most, but not all of the rest, I really don't care about. No matter what I write, some will hate and some might like, way it is.

So unless I consider them as over the top, I just leave them.

Slowride_Slowride_over 10 years ago
Blah.

Nicely written but there is no closure in any of this. I was hooked after the first chapter(s) but it was downhill from there. Very disappointing.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
One Great Story...In Three Great Chapters

One of the best stories I've read on this site. The one question I had was why he didn't sue Doctor FuckFace for back child support? Other than that one iddy biddy thing I really liked it a lot !!!!

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Hey Slowride ???

How can you praise the story; and then say it has no closure??

Sara is happily married, Doctor FuckFace was killed in prison, Carla got burned for the most part, and Walker has a new hot women in his life.

Seriously, what more did you want to see?

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

Took some added chapters to make a resolution, but it worked. Had my doubts for a while. Wasn't exactly BTB, but close enough. Good read, Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Cunt wife gets away with it and the sissy husband gets to be

the servant for another Cunt. It should have ended with him killing himself. But as always the Cunt writer gets off on sissy husbands. What a piece of shit story.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHITE LIES AND OMISSIONS

what a spin to win dilemma. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

Some of these comments.

This is a truly sad tale.

He followed his oaths, he was true. He followed his duty, even at great personal pain.

Realize a great many men, and women, do this in marriages.

For that matter people in the military do it constantly. Do things they hate but because its their duty and they gave their word.

This makes the story all the more sad, and has more impact. It is easy to just walk away, far harder his path to protect his daughter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. Very heartbreaking. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it. 5*****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice one

Really nice story, well written and no obvious glaring mistakes,

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Keep writing....

5 stars

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
A Save?

Maybe, but still not satisfying. He was in a trap, in his own mind. His wife stopped being his wife when she cheated. His act of caring for her was silly and self righteous. His daughter had been lied to and cheated on too. There was no reason for either of them to take care of her. Stick her in a nursing home, let her insurance pay for it until it runs out, by that time they's be divorced and she could go on medicaid. FUCK HER. This cross carrying, self righteous silly business is for the birds. She chose her path and pain is where it led. He did not inflict it upon her. She brought it on herself. Yuck!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW DEEP AND HOW STRONG

are little white lies to save a sanity. TK U MLJ LV NV

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
A good read

The wife didn't pay enough. It just goes to show you that, nice guys finish last.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE HOUSE IS STILL DIVIDED

memories are too strong to bond it together. TK U MLJ LV NV

extemporeextemporeover 9 years ago
Still good, the second time around

When I read this a few years ago, I knew it was good. It was good and well written, but I didn't like it much. I guess it was too much like real life in that characters get "trapped" by situations not of their own making and can't seem to muddle their way out of them.

The three-part story could use some editing and a bit of tightening up. However, "White Lies" does something few stories on this site do. It immerses itself deeply into the main character of Walter, with all his confusion and his strengths and weaknesses. I believe it does so very well.

On a site where many stories, Loving Wives and in other categories, are little more that bullet point summaries of events and actions taken, this is remarkable and a tribute to the author's consistently high quality work.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
It is like a hot windless day in Mexico

Sometimes you are in the mood for just such a day.

Other tmes...not so much.

I felt all the emotions but the overriding question I had for this third chapter was 'why'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope he isn't an only child

she ended his bloodline, I don't see the need to follow your vows when she didn't.

She cheated for over 20 years, your vows died the minutes she had his baby. Come on, people.....the kid was a red head like her daddy. She even lied and said she had a family member with red hair. And we are suppose to say awwww and move on. A whore, is a whore, is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A story that should be saved and read over and over

Everyone seems to agree or at least think Carla is a whore? I don't see that. What I see (in my opinion) is a gold digger. Walker was never her type, destiny or man she would bear children with. Carla's feelings have been and always were with Jonathan, his future was a doctor, a rich successful doctor and that was Carla's destiny. Walker was just a guy that would marry her, take care of her baby accept anything Carla said because he loved her and would never question her in anyway period. She played his devotion and pledge to his vows all the while she was quietly meeting with Jonathan all these years. Some say well isn't that a whore? I say no, I say Carla is an example of a woman that has a moral compass so fucked up she cannot find her way to the parking lot, sadly, she could not even ride a bike let alone drive. The good doctor was never ready for a family and by the time he became the successful doctor Carla was to far into her marriage, I feel if Sara was still a baby and the good doctor decided on wanting Carla and his baby, Walker would be history. We all see something like this in real life, watch Maury Povich show and see similar examples. My hats off to the author for a well done piece of work. This is a great tool for examples that many couples to learn from. Had Walker paid more attention to his family, wife and his life more during the marriage he would have found the birth control pills, receipts and many other things to point in the direction of the good doctor and their rendezvous much early on. More important, discovering her pills which would have made him re think the marriage and finding someone early in his life to truly want to bear children with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes, a well told story however it is sad how each person lost something of their lives because the slut was a slut and the ex-husband was clueless.

The moral(s) of story: 10. BTB before you end up caring for her sorry ass for life and 2). Move on in life, find someone who makes life worth living. Yes, eventually this wimp did but why the untold years of drama & bullshit with the ex-slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mismatched

The story needed more background on this man's early years, and what might have caused him to be so weak and stupid where women are concerned. He could not recognize that one woman was a hooker. He should have known his wife had mental problems the way she was dressed that first meeting(wearing PJs to a bar) and running everywhere she went. It's an insult to all men for someone to writs a story about a man like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sad

but 5 plus

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad life of a idiot cuckold

and his normal sad pathetic life

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Very nice tale, but

too many instances of switching from present to past or future, often without warning and often unnecessary. Examples = going back to Sara's birth and briefly going forward to her having a ten-year-old. If Jonathan had money, why didn't they sue him? How did they live on Melanie's disability?

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Walker is in his early to mid 40s at the end of this chapter...?

And Melanie is younger. Not too late for them to have a child together.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Both husband and daughter treated the cheating cunt too good. She deserves to be alone. Oh well, at least our hero has a happy ending.

Alfonso435Alfonso435over 8 years ago
A dam good read

I enjoyed this very much.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars.

bassraybassrayover 8 years ago
It kind of mirrors my life

I identified with this story. You find out way to late about the cheating and then you get caught up taking car of your child and a stable home. As time goes by you are still there and haven't divorced. Then she's incapable of caring for herself and its cheaper to keep her. They are my family and there is love. Love beats hate and payback by a long shot. I wish life felt me a better hand. Here he gets a new girl. He got it better in that department. I look in the mirror and like the man who looks back

The story is really close to real life. It is well written.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@bassray But is the home stable?

How can it be? The kid(s) would have been better off elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not A Whore Or A Slut? 20 Year Moment Of Weakness?

"Carla was not a wanton whore or slut but was caught up in a moment of weakness"

What the fck are you people smoking? This smarmy cunt executed the Cout D'Etat of all Cuckoldry, which is to have your cuckold husband raise your bastard. She did it with her little fingy pulling at her pouty lower lip after she came back from fucking her maniacal, murderous boyfriend.

I ask again, What the fuck are you people smoking?

To Be Con't...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cout de Gras...

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
And the moral of the story is

Well, there are a couple, actually.

1 - Never marry a woman you met in a bar.

2 - Get out while you have the chance.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

White Lies Ch. 02 Previous Part
White Lies Series Info

SIMILAR Stories