All Comments on 'White Lingerie'

by russeltrust

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Typical

The last writer thought he was being funny. In fact he's pathetic. Isn't it always the case that when someone writes a snide comment they always sign as anonymous?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OOPS!! forget the pill

Would have been better if she wasn't on the pill and her IUD or diaphram slipped and she got knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pair o' legals

Interesting characterization...the moral duality that they so easily operate in...the attraction is so purely physical that all other considerations are merely decoration...sad when you think of where this will likely end up...nicely framed. Thanks for this...great little erotic piece. Look for more from you with anticipation.

Jim

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well

nicely written....... But will be waiting to see where this going, sad how easy she cheats on the hubby with out feeling guilt,

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
The Pill screwed up this story....

The story was very good. I am a Paralegal (retired) and I know from experience that Adultery amongst Legal people is little more than a Biblical no-no, so cheating does not bother us as we can figure out ways in divorce to put the "adultery" where it belongs. But this story was good, except for the Pill, which really ruined it.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Where it belongs???

Put Adultery where it belongs??

Does that mean you find ways to "Justify" it or negate it?

Figures. Adultery belongs front and center; right on top of the list! This might be ONE of the reasons why noone likes, or trusts, lawyers.

Hubby still at home? He might be following and spying on her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why?

Well written story, but is it really necessary to constantly refer to her married status and to question how she has sex with husband. She is having an affair, which happens, but it almost seems that the two of them gloat over her cheating on her husband and her total lack of any feelin of guilt. that part is kind of sad. the Ct. Yankee

esknresknrover 19 years ago
Question to the Commentators!

Why do you bother reading stories that you don't like. I read the story through, and thought it to be realistic and well written. It wasn't what I would call a hot story, but a good story for that catagory. For those of you that talk down on cheeting, etc., that is what this section is all about. Besides that, it is a very common thing in this now 2004. If that is not what you want to read, skip it like I do with the subjects that I do not care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written but

Talent you have but do you have a sense of consequence or a sadistic pathetic lack of one???

We enjoy being titalated but not without realism.

So by the comments the question is ---is it life without its consequences or are you writting to twist us and yourself in the wind??

Respect the customer or cheapen yourself and feel nonappreciated by our comments -- your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Legal Ease

Well written and believable story. Some people meet and there is an attraction that might and sometimes leads to an affair. And affairs happen more often than some would like to acknowledge.

I understand both parties in an affair experiment and do "things" they normally wouldn't do with a spouse. Addition of the pill is not a turn off but an acknowledgment of "its ok to do it without a condom".

Overall, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Turns Out

her husband was only pretending to be coaching after school. he's been getting his finances together, searching for a place, ready to sit down and have a "serious" talk with the darling wife about their "situation"

teachers have rather flexible time, so he's been in and out of their place, sometimes even during school hours, during prep hours, and he has quietly noticed her activities.

both win, naturally. she gets to perform oral sex with strangers at those favorite events of hers, without guilt; and he gets to get away from her to lead his own life with someone who's sense of right and wrong, morality and ethics are twisted like his! no tears on either side! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Man, What a Tough Crowd!

Although the story could have been a little "hotter," I think it's a good start. All the comments about adultery made me laugh. I doubt if everyone in this forum is the "goodie two-shoes" they imagine themselves to be. As for their occupations, well, they could be ironworkers, bakers, or candlestick makers for all it matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very troubling

I was deeply distrubed about her haphazard declaration that Bobby's manhood was USDA Grade A beef. We here in the Deaprtment of Agriculture take a dim view of such reckless claims, especially when they have no basis in fact. We haven't even got a penis standard to go by so there is no way that this could possibly be.

We had our lawyer looking into this matter but he was so offended by the outrageous slander against the legal profession by some of the reviewers of this piece that he is weeping in the corner, of no use to anyone. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

The story itself, we liked it a whole lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Genius!!!

This story was brilliant! The prose was so fluid and enchanting; great use of dialogue. The author has a real ear for how people talk.

I thought it was really hot, how the cheating was a subtext and a turn on for both Christine and Bobby. Hot hot hot! Keep 'em coming, and I'll keep coming!

kentonb99kentonb99over 19 years ago
Great Story, Crazy Comments

This was a dynamite story, but the comments some people left were just weird!

These guys say they like reading about slut wives, like reading about humiliated husbands, but that's all nonsense! These small-dicked assholes really want to stay in control--they want stories where they're just pimping out their wife; that she's not cheating cause she's hot, she has needs, and she can be independent.

Face it, you pindicks; you can't handle a story where a woman does what she really does--goes out and cheats on you AND YOU NEVER EVEN KNOW. Your wives are probably sucking some other man's dick right now. You better hope she is on the pill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
keep it up

great story and development...looking forward to the next chapters

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
to: kentonb99

what the commentors are saying is in effect, why in the hell would the woman , whom by her actions, loathes that husband, and has this animal attraction for Bobby, and he for her, would she stay with that husband, and Bobby with his girlfriend? They have no children, and she being on the pill, obviously doesn't want any.

Why not just have Bobby break up with his girlfriend, unless she is a socialite, or have big bucks, and would further Bobby's career?

She should her divorce her husband, get together with Bobby, and stop all the bullshit of the deception and cheating. Whats the point, except that maybe she likes to secretly show her power over her husband by fucking around on him. He is a teacher. She probably makes more money than him anyway. She is just in it for the power trip, and the obvious fun she is having by the deception. She is probably hiding a secret desire to hate him.

I rather doubt him to be the type to sit and jack-off while thinking about his wife's indescretions, or hide in the closet and watch the pair fuck. At no point during the story did she even give the impression that she cared for her husband in the slightest.

Just split, and let everyone be happy. No more bullshit, just happy fucking for the couple in the story, and perhaps, hubby will get hold of some hot pussy too. By her description of her wedding night's sex, she is not going to be worth a fuck for a sex partner for the husband anyway, in that she wouldn't even give him oral sex.

Great writing by the way. Well presented, and the sex was hot!!!

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Astounded

I find it astounding when someone intentionally comes to Literotica, intentionally goes to a Loving Wife story and then bitches because she cheats. Poor pathetic little people who can't admit they like the stories as they beat off.... It was a well constructed story and I hope the author continues it. I plan to play with modifying the story for my own pleasure. She will soon take on two lawyers, a judge, then she will appear in court before that judge. Maybe spend lunch in his chambers with the judge and the other lawyer. Somehow the husband will get involved too...

Thanks for the great read

Drifter

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000over 19 years ago
I loved it

I really enjoyed reading this story. Please disregard some of the idiotic comments some have left. I look forward to reading more of your work.

fickfroschfickfroschover 19 years ago
BIGOTS

What kind of bigots are you,commentators who are first getting horny on this story and then giving such crapy kind of comments ??

If you are offended by these stories, please leave literotica.com and keep your comments.

Dear russeltrust, go ahead.

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Perverts

That is what the nasty critics really are. As one commentator says, why read a story if only to try to kill it. I often wonder how many authors there are amongst those pathetic creatures whose only enjoyment seems to be

trying to see how nasty they can be. Shits, the lot of them. Usually anonymous, too. Too cowardly as a rule to say who they really are.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
?

please write more where dose this story go from here...... hubby finds out?....... he dosn't whats next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Happens all the time...

Well written story. This kind of thing happens all the time, in every walk of life. The only difference is the married cheater is more often the male and the unmarried cheater is the female. I have been the cheated on spouse. I find the comments funny because the guys are probably cheating on their spouses routinely. What is good for them is good for us and vice versa.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

It was going very good and great, until the Pill was mentioned. That just ruined everything else.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting!

The Pill killed the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Liked the Part About the Pill

Realistic, good story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A TORT AMONG TARTS

and foreplay teasing. TK U MLJ LV NV

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars

Excellent work, keep writing the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Clever wordplay, but a bit lacking

I rather enjoyed this for its clever wordplay, mutual seduction, and getting together for NSA fun sex (too bad the author doesn’t match it in his other submissions). Others have commented that mentioning the pill ruined it. Not for me. It just came too late in the story. These are two bright young people setting up a tryst days in advance. Don’t you think she would have said something earlier so the anticipation of doing her bareback would have made it even hotter?

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Excellent work.

You have a gift for this.

I enjoyed this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

That's it? No confrontation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous