All Comments on 'White Sucks Black (College Boy 02)'

by kneelnakedforbbc

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Looking forward to more!

Skars542Skars542over 2 years ago

really liked the story. I look forward to continuing

astbsrpastbsrpover 2 years ago

I loved this fantastic story

dan1957dan1957over 2 years ago

Great story, love the way, it involve white rich privilege kids. The ones whos parents will would sent the the working and middle class kids to do their shit work, like sucking cock for reparations and enslavement .

Overall, show the status of white men losing power in the wrong way. It may be for the best to relearn the hierarchy and rethink the power structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story I love how the whites are humiliated and show know resistance. Love how you made the whites weak scared and pathetic. Please more rough stuff like slapping , spitting, whites crying and begging for mercy only to be used like a white piece of

meat with no regards to their feelings

tommann4211@gmail.com

Corky1942Corky1942about 2 years ago

Hot tale or is it hot tail. The author's disclaimer notwithstanding, speaking from experience, there is something mesmerizing for a young white boy seeing his first big black cock that makes him want to get up close and personal and express his appreciation for having been granted the opportunity to become acquainted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I imagine that these privileged white boys will be wearing diapers before the week is out. Their asses will be so loose that diapers will be the only thing that these guys will need to wear to class as their asses will have relapsed big time. Cock cages will be next, and I assume that the cages will have shocking and GPS features. There will be no need for their small cocks from getting erect as there will be no need for them to be let loose. How will the white boys ever keep up their grades?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was really looking forward to the parents being in this chapter, the mother character was awesome, please gives us a chapter 3 with mom first then dad getting blacked, please

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerabout 2 years ago

An intense but stimulating story.

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerabout 2 years ago

Just curious. Why is the dorm in your story called 'Turner Hall'? Is it because it's Black students 'turn' their white male and female students into submissive sluts who become dedicated to servicing Black cocks? Do the school's white students also have to service Black pussies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

suggestion for another rule : every white boy should be totally waxed from under chin to feet : no more hair anywhere for the rest of their life.

And maybe a tatoo on butlock, pubis or on lower back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks black cock and swallows.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, finally quit reading after third page and could not stomach any more drivel. Oh, I know the author stated that this was all bullshit and so I am just agreeing with the author. No need to read any more.

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Definitely a little long, but many hot sexual fantasies played out. I would be just like the white dad, take me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkneelnakedforbbc@kneelnakedforbbc
Married white male constantly fantasizing about sucking black cock and being fucked by black men, preferably by more than one at a time, and having them all cum on my face. Especially enjoy stories about white fathers and sons being fucked by black men, in front of their wive...