All Comments on 'White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 03'

by kneelnakedforbbc

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
astbsrpastbsrpabout 2 years ago

Loved it so much please continue

Can use chastity cageson white men

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

I love this keep it going I hope you pick up nosy neighbors wife and I hope pick up mum and dad and any siblings of the 4 high-school seniors I’m shore they’d love to there parents get used by blacks to bad the whites don’t get spanked as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just sick what kind of a mind is yours no more to say

N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4uabout 2 years ago

The only thing that would make this story more entertaining would be .gif(s) included in the dialogue. 😆😂🤣😍

MalashiMalashiabout 2 years ago

My favourite entry so far! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Silly question but what is happening to all the clothes. They are stripped, then sent home naked. Must be hundreds of outfits someplace. I really like the stories.

samsbeamsamsbeamabout 2 years ago

Love this series, my favorite are the high school kids being dominant to the dad then immediately being made cocksuckers too. Love the dad sucking son action, great story telling. Keep ‘em cuming!

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66about 2 years ago

Just love this story sir I am white and want to be a slave to black cocks. Please keep writing.

MastermisterMastermisterabout 2 years ago

I was erect the whole time! I love stories concerning superior black men dominating us whites. I want to suck off a black man as my wife watches.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want to be rape by 10 black men with 10 inch cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I remember my first time being forced to suck a big black cock. I was looking for dick in a porn theatre and he apparently was in the shadows and watched me go into one of the (one person only) video booths. No sooner did I drop my shorts, pull my tank top over my head and start stroking my little 5 inch white penis, the door opened. He just walked in and closed the door behind him so I know he had chosen me, there wasn’t anywhere to go as I began to panic. He immediately dropped is shorts and out sprang the largest, thickest big black cock that I had ever seen! It was 13-14 inches long and as big around as a water bottle! It was grossly out of proportion to his body as he was about 5’8” skinny and about 145 lbs. Ge took a half a step forward and the head was touching my lips. I was in awe at the cock before me and my mouth opened slightly. He put his hands on the back of my head pulled my head forward. I opened as much as I could as he pushed my mouth onto his cock and he started face fucking me! I was gagging badly and I knew my teeth were scraping the head as he worked it in and out of my my mouth. I did go there looking for dick but got way more than I ever dreamed and I liked being forced to suck his big black cock but this just wasn’t working out. I pushed back off of him and stood telling him to sit down as I side stepped to let him by. Now my ass was directly over it as he put a magnum on it. I sat down on it and of course there was pain as my hole open to accommodate his width but then I began to sit down. To my surprise and apparently his too, I took that entire horse cocktail up my ass!!! I rose up and down with long slow strokes and after about 10 strokes he grabbed my hips and violently rammed it in me and held me on it! It felt wonderful, I could feel him pulsating and i suddenly got a warm feeling deep in my dowels and I knew I was feeling his hot cum! I stood up, he pulled the condom off, threw it in the floor, kissed me on the neck and walked out. I sat down with an empty feeling, literally disappointed that it was over already. I looked at the condom on the floor and wondered if it had broke because of his size and that’s why I felt his hot cum deep inside me? It didn’t matter now, what’s done is done and although I was forced to suck his monster of a black cock to begin with, I honestly tried to give him the best blow job of my life and then I sat down on him and made him cum in only a couple minutes. I was a proud white married man and I had just been used for the sole pleasure of a black man. As I sat there on the bench leaning against the with my shorts down around my ankles like a heap of blubbering flesh the attendant suddenly opened the door apparently to clean up after my superior black man had left. He looked at and oh I’m sorry, I just looking at him not even caring that he just walked in and saw me in all my glory spent and used.

So thank you for bring that incredday back to life for me! I’ve been trying to replicate it ever since but so far no luck. I’m still trying, but now I do realize that all black men are my superior and I am to do whatever they tell me to do, with who and my needs are not important anymore. I am simply a BBC slut for them to use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkneelnakedforbbc@kneelnakedforbbc
Married white male constantly fantasizing about sucking black cock and being fucked by black men, preferably by more than one at a time, and having them all cum on my face. Especially enjoy stories about white fathers and sons being fucked by black men, in front of their wive...