White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 01)

Story Info
White family enslaved by Blacks.
10.9k words
4.58
37.3k
60

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content as well as scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

White Sucks Black, Blacks Fucks White (Senior Ditch Day) Part 1

If stories about dominant black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.) All High School students are 18-year old Seniors.

(This story overlaps with White Sucks Black (Teacher) series)

*

"Shit!" I thought, as my heart jumped as I heard noises in the kitchen. It was Senior Ditch Day. I had expected to have the house all to myself. The noise could only be my parents returning home unexpectedly, or my sister home from college in a surprise visit, or intruders.

I cursed myself, "Fuck me! For a national honor society student, I was a real dumbass. My immediate problem was that I was in my father's study. Worse, I was completely naked, and all my clothes were in my bedroom, and the only way to get there was through the kitchen. Even worse, I had a raging boner. I wasn't sure which would be worse, for my parents to find me like this or the intruders. Either way it couldn't possibly end well.

I'd ditched school that day because all the other high school seniors did. I was actually a good kid. I was an A student, and excellent distance runner, and I also played first chair trumpet in the band.

I had a mission when I came back home after pretending to go to school, to fool my parents. My parents had recently gone on vacation to the Caribbean, St. Martin, to be precise, and I thought if I could get a hold of the SD card from my dad's camera, there might be some great shots of my mom in a bikini that I could jerk off to. Yes, I'm ashamed to admit that too, but my mom was really hot. She was in fact a PhD. in astrophysics, which did in fact make her an actual rocket scientist. She was also a fitness fanatic, and even though she was 44, she still had an incredible body, and a jumbo-sized pair of hooters that even she referred to as "the warheads." Despite being a true brainiac, my mom nevertheless liked to wear rather skimpy bikinis around our pool and even to the beach, and it was all I could do to keep my dick from busting out of my pants.

The reason my dick was so hard was because I'd hit the jackpot with the photos. There weren't any photos of my mom in a bikini because they had gone to Orient Beach, which was a nude beach, and there were a bunch of pictures of my mom naked on the beach. I damn near shot my load on the first picture, I mean on viewing the picture, not actually on the picture. And then I saw one that caused my dick to get extremely excited, for reasons I didn't understand at the time. In the photo my mom was on a boat completely full-frontal naked, big tits, trimmed bush and all, standing between two fully dressed Black men, who were apparently the crew on a "nude cruise." It looked like at least one of the Black guys had his hand on my mother's ass.

The next picture was even more startling. It was of both my mother and father naked between the two Black men. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that my dad had a boner. I hadn't seen my dad's dick in recent memory, let alone hard. It was pretty hefty, and I knew then that I took after him. I'd seen plenty of naked guys in the shower at school, always being careful never to stare at someone's junk lest I be labeled a "queer," but never one on such display as my dad's was in that photo. I also wondered, who the hell took the photo?

My dad was the local criminal prosecutor. He'd sent more than a few criminals, most of them Black, to jail. I was surprised that someone in his position would have gone to a nude beach and been photographed in the nude with two Black men, both of them big and muscular, and a very dark shade of Caribbean black. What if the Black gangs and thugs in this city got hold of them?

It was right then that I was startled by the unexpected noise from the kitchen, interrupting what had been the hottest photos I'd ever seen, even better than the occasional playmate photos I'd had opportunity to see. I was both frightened and pissed off that someone had come in the house, just when things were getting real interesting. Since I had no way out, I basically cowered naked in the corner, hoping like hell that no one came into the study and found me.

At first I could only tell there were voices coming from the kitchen. I couldn't make out what was being said, but at first it sounded like a drill sergeant or something was barking commands. Then it went quiet, until it sounded like someone choking on something. The noise was really strange, and I wanted to stay hidden, but what if it was one of my parents choking on something? If I didn't do something, how could I live with myself?

So I mustered my courage, crawled naked down the hallway, and took a quick peek around the corner into the kitchen. What I saw will be seared into my brain for the rest of my life, a sight that I will never be able to un-see. It was a sight that turned my world upside down and would change my life ever after. There was a naked white man on his knees with a big black cock in his mouth! For a moment my brain refused to process what was obvious; my dad was sucking a Black man's dick, or more accurately this huge Black man (his body and his dick) was fucking my dad's face.

The Black man, who I recognized as the football coach from our school, Coach Jefferson, was repeatedly thrusting his cock as far down my dad's throat as it would go. In just the brief instant that I peeked, I could plainly see the massive head of the huge dick sliding up and down my dad's throat, while his massive black balls slapped my dad's chin with such force I thought it could easily dislocate his jaw. In fact, I couldn't believe how anyone could get a dick that big into his mouth and down their throat. But Coach Jefferson was slamming his cock into my dad's mouth like a pile driver, showing my naked dad absolutely no mercy.

After a quick glimpse of my father being face-fucked, I ducked back behind the wall wondering what the hell I should do. Was my dad a willing participant in this? I loved and respected my dad so much that my brain had a hard time grappling with that idea. My dad had always indicated we should be tolerant of gay people, but I never in a million years would have expected to see him with a cock in his mouth, let alone a big black one, and from a Black man that I knew and saw almost every day.

Therefore, I quickly jumped to the conclusion that my dad was being raped by Coach Jefferson, as little sense as that made. As a prosecutor my dad had heard more than a few off-color and crude jokes about how he sent men away to be raped in prison. Come to think of it though, those jokes always seemed to refer to white men being raped by Black men, usually named, "Bubba." Once I'd made such a reference in front of my dad, which resulted in a stern lecture about racial sterotyping and prejudice. I knew my dad was very liberal, but willingly sucking a Black man's cock had to be beyond the pale I would have thought.

All these thoughts happened in an instant as it seemed that time stood still as I grappled with the implication that my dad was being orally raped just around the corner, in our own kitchen. I was in mental anguish. If my dad was being raped then I had an obligation to intervene, even if I was naked. But Coach Jefferson was a big powerful man, who had the physical strength to put my dad on his knees (and my dad was quite physically fit too, as my mom had insisted on it.) If so, he certainly had the strength to take me on too.

I felt a wave of nausea come over me, that was part fear and part the realization that I could easily wind up in the same position as my dad, on my knees with a huge black cock down my throat. Then what help would I be? I considered that being a "witness for the prosecution" was a more logical course than being another rape victim.

But what probably sealed my decision for inaction was that the sight of Coach Jefferson face-fucking (or raping) my dad, had caused my own dick to spring back to full hardness, as hard as could ever remember it, and it was now definitely stuck in the "on" position. My dick had actually started to go soft while I was crawling down the hallway, so it wasn't hard because I was thinking of the pictures of my mom naked. It was hard because I'd seen my dad naked on his knees with a big black dick thrusting into his mouth. The man I respected more than any in all the world was down on his knees in front of a Black man, possibly unwillingly, and that caused my dick to get hard? What the fuck was wrong with me? If I did try to take Coach Jefferson, how could I explain to my dad later why I was naked, and why I was obviously hard? Yes, staying put was the right action I thought.

As I quite literally cowered behind the wall, I started to crawl backwards down the hallway, but stopped as I could now hear clearly what Coach Jefferson was saying, and it was unfortunately as unforgettable as what I saw.

"Take it all the way down, you cocksucker. All you white men want to suck black cock, every last one of you."

"Not me," I thought. I was as straight as could be. The thought of sucking a Black man's cock, or any cock, for that matter, had never even crossed my mind. Well that's not completely true. I had seen Coach Jefferson's two sons, Darren and Daryl, and some of the other black kids in the shower, and the thought of what it would be like to suck dicks that big did cross my mind, but I quickly banished it. But then, the thought of sucking a white guy's cock was utterly disgusting, but for some reason the thought of sucking a Black guy's cock struck me as almost natural. Nevertheless I resolved that I would never act on such a thought, and I had successfully kept that promise, even though rumors were rampant in the school that a lot of white boys were submitting to Black boys who wanted them to suck their dicks.

"That's it cocksucker, you're learning quick."

Cocksucker. Coach Jefferson kept calling my dad a cocksucker over and over. It was about the most vile insult one man could call another, and to think my dad might actually be one was almost incomprehensible to me, how a man in his position and stature could demean himself by sucking another man's cock. But there was no doubt I had seen what I had seen. I mentally wrestled with the idea whether being raped, or even just fucked, in the mouth made you a cocksucker. My dad certainly had a dick in his mouth, but he wasn't actually sucking, so did that technically make him a cocksucker? What if he was in fact being raped, then did that really make him a cocksucker if he wasn't willing?

Then another thunderbolt hit me. My dad's cock had been as hard as mine, it was jutting up in plain view; there was no doubt. If I couldn't explain why I had a raging boner, what explanation was there for my dad having one, especially if his mouth was being taken against his will? If he was being raped, why would he have an erection? Why did I have one, that showed absolutely no sign of going down? Were white men just naturally turned on by seeing other white men sucking Black men, or even better being on their knees to suck Black men?

"All white men are cocksuckers. White and cocksucker are redundant. Every white man that I've wanted to suck my dick has sucked my dick. Even if they're married, like you; doesn't make any difference. You all say you're straight but every last one of you has dropped to your knees at the sight of my black dick, and sucked. You're just like all the rest," barked Coach Jefferson.

That sounded like bullshit bragging to me, but if he had gotten his cock in my father's mouth, who was as straight an arrow as anyone could image, maybe what he was saying was true. But was it because he was so strong and powerful that white men chose not to resist, or would white men drop to the knees and suck any Black man? Of course it was obvious that the average Black man was physically stronger than the average white man, just look at any sports team. Except tennis. golf and bowling didn't count.

"Especially you married men," Coach continued. "You married men suck cock faster than anybody. I've had so many loving and faithful (he said with a sarcastic tone) husbands suck my cock and take it up their ass that I can't count that high. And I have a degree in mathematics."

I just assumed he had a degree in Physical Education or just because he was a great college football jock. Well, my dad had warned me about racial stereotyping. Of course maybe that was just gym-coach stereotyping and not necessarily Black stereotyping.

Through all the coach's obscene soliloquy, my father had had nothing to say except gagging, choking, hacking, slurping and drooling sounds, and he had a law degree from a very prestigious law school. As lawyer and prosecutor he was rarely at a loss for words, but he certainly was now, thanks to the big black cock stuffed in his mouth.

"I just love fucking white men. The only thing better is fucking married white men in the ass, especially in front of their wife. I'm going to fuck you in front of your wife very soon, rest assured. Don't worry, almost all white wives say they're turned off by men fucking men, but once they see their own husband taking black cock up the ass, they go crazy for it. I'm astonished at how many white wives get turned on seeing their loving husband, the father of their children, being used as a two-hole piece of white fuckmeat by real men, Black men. Of course, then they all want that black dick themselves, if they're not already getting it, like most of them are. The only reason every white bitch in the country hasn't already been fucked by Black men, is because they're just aren't enough black cocks to go around. What do you say to that?"

"Groplpdack, aargkkh, uck," was all my dad could say. All I could say, which I couldn't, out loud, was that none of this one-way conversation about Black men fucking lots of white men and women was doing anything to make my boner go down.

"Where the hell are those lazy-ass (N-word)s?" (I was taught never to use that word.)

"Well, now for the fun part. White guys all love this."

I didn't look, because I was scared shitless of being seen, but all of a sudden I heard my dad gasping for air and taking deep breaths, relieved to have the monster cock out of his mouth.

"OK, you white motherfucking cocksucker, beg me to cum on your face."

"Please sir, cum on my face," my dad said in a resigned and defeated voice.

"No, you worthless piece of white shit! Louder, like you mean it!"

"Please sir, cum on my face!"

"Louder, cocksucker!"

"Cum on my face, sir!!"

"As you wish, whitey!"

I then heard Coach Jefferson let out an animalistic grunt, and a sound like he was whacking his dick. Then Coach Jefferson caught his breath, and observed, "Nice cumshot, if I do say so myself. You look much better with a face-full of cum. You're wife's gonna love this. Look up. Open your eyes. I don't give a fuck if it stings. Open your eyes and look up at the camera. Now tell your wife how much you love her. Don't give me that dumbass look, I said tell your wife how much you love her."

"I love you darling, no matter what."

"What's "no matter what" supposed to mean. She already knows you're a cocksucker. Now try it again."

"I love you so much darling, and I always will."

That's better. Only a white guy could say that with cum on his face."

At this point my curiosity got the better of me and I took a quick peek around the corner, and once again the image was burned into my brain. My dad was still on his knees, naked, with his hard-on unabated, and his face was completely covered in cum. I'd never seen a facial cumshot before, but it didn't do anything to make my boner go down either. The fact that it was my father covered in a Black man's cum just made it seem so utterly degrading, and yet in a perverted way more thrilling.

The fact that my mother knew my dad was a cocksucker also about knocked me on my ass. My mom knew my dad sucked dick? Obviously that meant this wasn't his first time, if Coach Jefferson was to be believed. So much for the rape theory, I thought. Then another bizarre rationalization popped into my head, as I kept trying to find a way that my dad wasn't willing, maybe Coach Jefferson had raped my dad and then made him a sex slave. That made more sense I thought, but didn't explain the comment about my mom knowing.

Just then I heard more voices come into the kitchen, which I recognized to be the Coach's twin sons, Darren and Daryl, both seniors and both stars on the football team, and Darren was even in the National Honor Society (another stereotype shot down.) There were persistent rumors that both of them had had sex with all the cheerleaders and pom pom girls. Supposedly the only ones they hadn't fucked were those that weren't 18 yet. One kid had told me that each would take turns screwing a cheerleader, and then they would fuck her together, and then dump her. Of course this kid was a known bullshitter, so I didn't believe a word of it. Seriously, fucking every senior cheerleader and pom pom girl in the school?

There were also even more secretly whispered rumors that they'd had their way with more than a few of the white boys, and even some of the teachers, male and female. I also had thought this was a load of crap, although the word was out that there was a boys' bathroom on the third floor that was "off-limits." The same bullshitter had told me that if you paid Daryl 20 bucks you could have your dick sucked by another white kid, or sometimes even a teacher. He even said that Darren had made his history teacher suck his dick in the back of the classroom while everyone else was taking a test. He swore all this was true. I didn't believe this was possible, but on the other hand I wouldn't have believed seeing my dad with black cock in his mouth and cum on his face was possible either. At the moment I didn't know what the hell to believe.

As soon as Darren and Daryl came into the kitchen, Coach Jefferson barked, "Where the hell have you lazy-ass (N-word)s been. You stop to eat some watermelon or something?"

"Dad, that's racist," said Darren.

"Not if I say it it's not."

The silence from Darren and Daryl seemed to imply agreement.

"Of course if this white asshole said that, it would be racist."

"Well you sure fucked up his face good. Man, look at all that splooge! Bet his wife wouldn't recognize him."

"Well you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago so we could get all this on video. What if this white homo had been a real man and put up a fight?"

"You would have kicked his ass, dad."

"Well yeah, but that's not the point. I could have dislocated a pinky or something," which caused all three of them to laugh. "Ah well, no use crying over spilt cum. You boys get to work on this guy and I'll work the camera. You fuck his mouth and you fuck his ass."

"Dad, how come Darren always gets to fuck ass first?"

"Because your dick is even bigger, and I'm a considerate guy. I like to give white guys a break. Your dick will break them if you go first."