White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but Darren's dick is almost as big as mine."

"Hey, quit your bitching and just fuck this guy like I asked you to. I can always find other big-dicked (N-word)s to replace you, if you think I'm being too unreasonable making you stick your dick in the guy's mouth.

"But this guy's face is covered in cum. I don't want to get any on me."

"It won't kill you. Plus it will look great on the video. Our customers will love it."

"OK, dad."

"Do we need to prep his ass dad?"

"Naw, he's been fucked enough now that it shouldn't be to difficult. Be gentle though, at least at first."

"Sure dad."



"Actually on second thought, this white asshole is a prosecutor and he's put lots of the brothers in jail, so let's put the biggest cock in his ass to start, and I want you to hammer the shit out of him. His fancy law degree from Ivy University won't do him any good now. I want the two of you to fuck the white privilege right out of the motherfucker. Fuck this whitey's brains out." Then apparently to my dad, he said, "Think of this as payback, for taking the freedom of so many Black men. You owe us your ass, and we're going to take it. And believe me, this won't be the last. There are lot of brothers that will be looking to fuck your ass and mouth. You better invest in kneepads, you're going to be sucking so much black cock."

And with that there were sounds of clothes falling to the floor, followed by choking and gagging noises, which I assumed was Daryl's cock going into my dad's mouth. This was followed by a moan that was stifled by Daryl's cock, which I assumed was Darren sinking his cock into my dad's ass. I couldn't believe it, but these two Black kids I knew at school were fucking my dad in the mouth and ass at the same time. The increasing sound of flesh slapping flesh suggested the butt-fucking was getting more vigorous and Daryl's cock was going as deep into my dad's throat as his father had.

As the reality of what they were doing sank in, it felt like a punch in the gut. They were fucking my dad! They were taking the most important man in my life and fucking him in the ass! I knew my dad could be a real hard-ass, especially when he was in tough-guy prosecutor mode, but I would never in a hundred years have imagined my father being fucked in the ass by a Black student. I can't imagine how humiliating is must have been for him to have this big black dick shoved up his ass, but it was certainly humiliating for me to know that kids I went to school with were gang-banging my father and using him like some piece of meat.

After a time, Coach Jefferson called out, "Switch! Let's give this white cracker a taste of his own ass. It will help him wash out the taste of cum in his mouth. I told you I was considerate of white guys. Apparently the boys did just that. I shuddered to think that the dick that had been up my dad's ass was now in his mouth. How revolting. How low can someone go?

Did I dare take another peek? I hadn't been caught so far, but I didn't want to press my luck. On the other hand, like a moth to flame, I just had to look. My quick glimpse was something to last a lifetime (more than I knew at that time.) My naked father was on all fours, being fucked in the ass like a dog, while having a cock rammed in and out of his mouth. It was indeed a sight to behold, nor could I believe his dick was hard, bouncing up and down as the cock slammed into his ass. Nor could I believe how hard my cock was watching the buttfucking of my dad.

I think they switched positions a few times, and I think for a while had my dad on his back with his legs spread like a slut, based on some of the comments I heard, but I didn't want to risk another peek. By now I should have retreated back into my dad's study, but I was strangely mesmerized by what I was hearing, as the two brothers unleashed a torrent of verbal racial and sexual abuse on my dad.

"Yeah, fuck that white ass! Shove it so far it comes out his mouth!" "Fuck his straight married ass!" "Fuck his married mouth! Stuff your dick down his throat!" "Make his kids proud of their daddy!" I couldn't say that what they were doing made me proud, but they certainly were making me hard, which for the life of me I could not explain. I was, however, impressed that my dad could take that much cock down his throat and up his ass at the same time. I had to admit he was taking it very stoically, although the cock in his mouth may have had something to do with that. I shuddered to think what would happen if I was in his place. Would I be able to take cock up my ass like a man?

"So who's the slave now, cocksucker?" asked Coach Jefferson. "How's it feel to know that you and your wife are now sex slaves to N-words! We're going to make a shitload of money whoring out your wife's cunt and your ass. Of course I know lots of brother's you've sent up who are now on parole. I'll let them fuck you and your family for free. You sent Black men to jail, so it's only basic justice that they get to shove their dick up your ass, even though I'm sure they fucked a lot of white meat in the joint."

Holy shit, I thought. They've enslaved my mother too? Black men have fucked my mom? My mom was a brilliant woman with a PhD, and a high paying job, and now she was a sex slave for Black men? I couldn't imagine my mom being gang banged by Blacks. Of course, I just did imagine my mother being fucked. I don't know why, but I imagined my mom as a three-hole slut, taking three cocks at once. I knew I should have been angry as they talked about fucking my mom, and I was, but it made me horny too.

"Don't worry, there's plenty of rich white guys who will pay top dollar to tap your ass. There're plenty of white guys who would love to fuck a straight married man in the ass. It's so much more fun fucking someone's husband and father. It just adds to the thrill knowing a straight man is sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. The more degrading it is for the man being fucked the better it is for those doing the fucking, Black or white. And oh-by-the way, you won't be a male prostitute, because I get all the money, and all you get is your face and ass full of cum. That should be reward enough for any white boy."

Finally coach Jefferson said to his sons, "OK, let me know when you're ready for the money shot. I want both you boys to cum on this motherfucker's face."

"Man, for once I'd like to cum in the guy's ass."

"You are such a whiner. I can't believe sometimes you're my son. Look dumbass, if you cum in his ass, people can't see it and they will think you're faking it. Besides dumping a load of cum on a straight guy's face is about as degrading as it gets, and all the white honkies who pay to watch this shit really get off on that. Go figure. What can you say, they're white? I can't explain it."

This was followed by what sounded like beating off except in stereo, followed by the animal grunts again.

"Ah, yeah give this so-called straight guy a heaping helping of "white pride" on his face. Oh yeah, his wife and kids would be so proud of him. Now that's what I call a cumshot. Great job boys. This will make a lot of other white married men blow their loads too, after they pay me of course," observed Coach Jefferson.

Again, I couldn't help myself and took another look. Once again my father was kneeling naked, and his face was covered in so much cum that if I hadn't known he was my dad I wouldn't have known who he was. Coach was right, I don't think mom would have recognized him either. His face was completely covered in an opaque mass of splooge. My dad had cum from his chin to his hair and ear-to-ear, and his eyes were glued shut. He was literally blinded by all the jizz on his face. God, how could I have ever respected a man who would let other men do that to him? How come my mom hadn't divorced him if she knew about this, seeing as how this definitely did not appear to be the first time he'd taken black dick in his ass or had his face used as a cum target?

"So who is this cocksucking motherfucker?" asked Coach Jefferson.

"He's one of our classmate's dad."

"Cool. Who?"

"His name is Donaldson. He's Jeff Donaldson's father," said Darren.

"Have we fucked him yet?" asked Daryl.

"What do you mean, have you fucked him yet? You can't remember who you've fucked?"

"Dad, we've fucked so many whites I can barely remember who is who. When was his birthday?"

"Let me check the list. Donaldson...Donaldson, Jeff, ah, here it is. No we haven't fucked him because he just turned 18 last week."

"Last week? Shit, we should have fucked him already. We're behind schedule."

"Man I can't wait to see the look on that white boy's face when we tell him we fucked his dad."

"I can't wait to see the look on his face when we fuck his ass. And mouth. I've wanted to get my dick in that track-fag's mouth for a while now."

"Maybe we should send him a text of his dad's face covered in cum and see if he recognizes him."

"I bet Mr. National Honor Society gets a boner when we tell him we both had our cocks in his daddy's mouth and ass at the same time, and then we hosed his face with jizz."

"Then we show him a photo, just to prove it."

Actually I already had a raging boner. They were talking about fucking me! They were talking as if it was a foregone conclusion that they would gang bang me. I wondered where they planned to do it? I wondered why my dick was so goddamn hard thinking about taking those two monster black cocks down my throat and up my ass, knowing they had already done that to my father?

The two Black brothers also thought it would be a real hoot to embarrass and humiliate me by breaking the news of what they had done to my father. They showed absolutely no empathy that they would be devastating my life (if I didn't already know that both my parents were gang bang slaves for Black men, and it was probably only a matter of time before I was enslaved too.)

"Man, look at all that cum on that white asshole's face. How's it feel to be a cumdump for Black men? We should call you 'cumface.'"

"Works for me. Cumface. Cumhole. Cumdump. Whatever," interjected Coach.

"Well, what should be do with Mr. Cumface Cumhole Cumdump?"

All the talk of cum made me envision my dad still kneeling there naked, in his own house, with a huge load of splooge oozing down his forehead, cheeks and chin, dripping off his nose onto his erect dick. The fact that the cum came from Black boys just made it so much more degrading. I damn near shot my own load onto the carpet thinking about it.

"Why don't we do what we usually do with an older white guy? Make him drive naked to Poppy's, with our cum on his face, and get us a bucket of fried chicken, spicy. The clerks are even used to it now, they even send me pictures whenever some white guy drives up with jizz all over his face. It's our signature dish, you know like bomb-makers or Morse Code operators."

"How is it you know so much about Morse code?"

"You have to know these things to be king. No, seriously. I know we fucked the shit out of my history teacher, but he was actually was a good teacher, and I actually paid attention in class, although making him suck me in the back of the class while everyone else was taking the finale was truly inspired if I do say so myself. I would have gotten an A, but after letting him swallow my cum instead making him wear it in front of the whole class, he knew he owed it to me. I kind of felt bad for fucking him just for being white."

"Son, I don't want to hear you ever saying you're sorry for fucking white people. They deserve to be fucked, every last one of them. Their white privilege is based on the white crimes committed against the Black race in the past. Today, we have an obligation to put the white man in his proper place, and the best way to do that is with our cocks down his throat and up his ass. I know it feels good, and is so damn easy, to fuck white bitches, but we have a duty to fuck as many white men as we can and make them our slaves. Just remember, enslavement of Blacks is a terrible crime, but enslavement of whites is perfectly natural. Whites were meant to be our cocksucking fuck slaves, ain't that right, slave?"

"Yes, sir," I heard my father say. I still loved my dad, but how could I ever respect him knowing that Blacks had used him as a cum receptacle and sex slave?

"Dad, you give that lecture every time we fuck some white guy. I think we know it by heart by now."

"Well, it's important I teach you boys the facts of life. And the fact is, white men have it coming, up their ass."

Both boys groaned at their dad's lame pun.

"Unfortunately the Poppy's clerks won't get a visit from the cum fairy today, as this cocksucker had a very important court date, isn't that right, Cumface?"

"Yes, sir."

Cumface here is prosecuting the son of a friend of mine on a bullshit charge of raping some married white bitch. Everyone knows a Black man can't rape a white woman because all white women want to by fucked by a Black man, some just won't admit it. So there is no question this cunt is lying. And it is obvious her racist husband is putting her up to it. So unless Cumface wants the judge to see pictures of cock in his mouth and cum on his face, he will dismiss the charges. Right, Cumface?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you're going to have her cracker husband arrested on contempt and thrown in jail."

My dad hesitated as that plan wasn't exactly legal.

"Well, figure out something," said Coach.

"Yes, sir."

"But what about our cum on his face. Isn't the rule that a white must never wipe a Black man's cum from his face, because doing so is racist and disrespectful?"

"Well, that's true. There are lots of things whites do that are racist and disrespectful. Failure to suck a black cock whenever and wherever a black man wants, for example. But you have to read the fine print. There is a solution." said Coach. "Open your mouth, Cumface," continued Coach to my dad, obviously, and then apparently back to one of his sons, "Make sure you get this on video."

There was a moment of silence and then a noise that sounded exactly like someone pissing in a toilet bowl. My brain didn't register at first, as I'd never heard anyone pissing in someone else's mouth. It finally became clear in my befuddled mind when I heard Daryl say, "Oh, yeah, dad, piss in that white motherfuckers mouth. Make him drink your hot piss."

The toilet bowl noise was followed by gulping noises as my dad apparently was swallowing the Coach's piss as fast as he could. My dad was drinking a Black man's piss! A black man was using my dad's mouth as a urinal! Just when I didn't think things could get any lower I got a new education in the finer points of degradation.

"Not bad, Cumface. You hardly missed a drop. You can add Piss Slave to your resume. Just remember, toilets are white."

"Dad, that one's so old."

"Well, it has the advantage of being true. As you can see, though, it didn't solve the problem, so you guys piss the cum off his face."

"That will get piss all over the floor."

"So? Why should we give a shit? Piss on the floor is his problem. He should be grateful it's not shit."

With that I heard what sounded like water running. I knew I shouldn't look, but I was overcome by an irresistible urge to see my dad's utter degradation. In fact it was the degradation of all future generations of our family which would be all descended from a human toilet.

"That's good. Wash all the cum off with your piss. Soak this white motherfucker's face with piss good!"

I could see Daryl's yellow stream hitting my dad right between his eyes. It looked like then Daryl started to write his name in urine on my dad's face. I noted that someone had pushed him backwards so that, although he was still on his knees, his hands were on the floor behind him. With his chest less vertical, the piss flowed over his chest and then down and over his erect cock, which was even more obvious in that position. Piss was flowing on to the cock that made me (and my older sister!)

"I can't believe this guy's dick is hard. We're pissing in his mouth and on his face and he's excited and turned on? His family would be so proud!"

Proud wasn't exactly what I was feeling. Abject shame was a better description, for my mom, my sister, me, and all our future offspring.

"Actually he's doing well. Most white guys have blown their load onto the floor by now. Which is where all white cum belongs, where it can't do any good, or harm. All white cum should end up going down the drain."

I probably lingered too long, but having never seen a man's face used as a urinal, I was mesmerized. I couldn't believe I was seeing piss spraying all over my father's face. I wondered if my mother knew that the lips she kissed had been flooded with pee. Was this even the first time my dad's face and mouth had been used as a toilet?

"So what's your problem?" said Coach.

"You didn't tell me we were going to golden shower this cocksucker. Give me a couple minutes."

"Well try to make it quick."

"While we're waiting, I was wondering, usually we fuck a (senior) student first and then sometimes we fuck his dad. So how did we end-up screwing this guy before his son?"

"For one, you geniuses lost track of when the kid's 18th birthday was. You were right, we should have fucked him last week. But your cousin Tyrone at EIU got a work-study internship with this cocksucker's wife, so naturally Tyrone fucked the wife. It's an old story. Black male intern meets white female boss, then fucks white female boss. It always turns out the same. White husbands are so naïve about this. If there is a Black man where the wife works, doesn't matter if boss, co-worker, or employee, it's a foregone conclusion that the Black man will fuck the white wife, usually on the first day."

Coach continued, "What white husbands have failed to grasp is that if there is a Black man where his wife works then it's already too late. The Black man has already fucked her. The only reason this wouldn't be so is if the wife is a real dog, or there are so many white women at work that the Black man simply hasn't had time to fuck them all. In fact the problem has gotten so bad that Black men can't get their work done because of all the white women that want to suck his dick. Talk about racial and sexual harassment. The Black man is victim of both. And the real reason Black unemployment is so high is that Black men are so busy fucking stay-at-home wives, or working wives on their lunch hour, that they don't have time to look for work. White females have a natural instinct to submit to black cock at the first opportunity. Then the Black man has his friends fuck the white wife, and then starts whoring her out, before he inevitably dumps the bitch when she's thoroughly fucked out."

"Dad, why are you telling us this? We already know."

"Actually, it's for Cumface here. He may have a fancy law degree, but like all white men he needs a lesson in 21st Century race relations. He needs some affirmative action up his ass and some diversity crammed down his throat."

"Like we were just doing to him?"

"Exactly. Now, where was I? Coach continued, "Anyway, Tyrone ordered this guy's wife to go with him on spring break with him and some friends to the Caribbean. Like a dumbass, hubby here insisted on going along. Naturally the Black college kids made hubby suck cock, and the rest as they say is history. Are you going to piss on this guy's face or what?

With that, I heard another steam of urine hit my father's face. I decided discretion was the better part of valor so I just chose to listen. This piss wasn't as long or as hard as his brother's, but it was a creditable golden shower. Darren hosed my dad's face pretty thoroughly too.

"Not bad. I'll give you a B- for that one. I'm amazed he hasn't blown a load yet. His dick's certainly been hard the whole time. There's one acceptable place for a white man's cum other than in the sewer, and that's on his own face."