All Comments on 'White Sucks Black (Teacher 2)'

by kneelnakedforbbc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06about 2 years ago

And another chapter! YESSSSS!!!! And thanks a lot (again!) for the ongoing saga, congratulations for your fertile imagination; can't wait for your next installment...

easyncguy54easyncguy54about 2 years ago

Love the story I have danced naked for blk. guys a few times ,such a turn on

MalashiMalashiabout 2 years ago

I check back here every day to see if you’ve uploaded a new chapter or story! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cum alot reading your stories I love the humiliation of the white man and the powerful black men that hate the white cracker faggots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please post Chapter 3, I am hooked need to know more about how wife gets hooked. Guess she is already a BBC slut.

SPH4BBCSPH4BBCalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see you write a story based on the image https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpbFpIvW8AASeiP.jpg maybe start with just white son blackmailing and pimping out dad then BBC comes in and takes down the whole family

oureltonoureltonover 1 year ago

This is hot! I would love to be an owned slave !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very natural state of affairs. Young Black Alpha males rightfully enjoy a lot of testosterone along with their big dicks. So it makes sense that a middle aged white boy should provide tight and fresh pink meat for the pleasure of BBC. Its like testosterone osmosis. Black cock fucks it into the sissy white boy's throat. Its good feeding, and what they deserve, to be healthy and well fed. A vacancy is filled when a white boy gets fucked in the head. His puckered anus and rectum are the same way. And his wife's womb. Black cock has breeding rights on his entire fucking family tree. Glory hallelujah.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the humiliation of the father and son was too extreme, and the superiority of the black students was too outlandish. I love hearing about big black dicks, but the misconception that all white men and women are servants to black dick is a bit much, and I am a black man.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another hot story makes me wonder if in the future the sun will lose his virginity by fucking his father I guess I'll have to read on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkneelnakedforbbc@kneelnakedforbbc
Married white male constantly fantasizing about sucking black cock and being fucked by black men, preferably by more than one at a time, and having them all cum on my face. Especially enjoy stories about white fathers and sons being fucked by black men, in front of their wive...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES