All Comments on 'White Wife Wanting'

by ThePiperRai

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Bteed

They should have left her with a baby bump as a wedding gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

It would be great to see a follow up story or two.

Digger66Digger66about 5 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. Maybe have the husband service the cocks too & eat her creampies. Maybe meet other family members there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Good

It would have been even better with a big juicy, dripping creampie (or two).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pretty lame

Apparently the "court jesters" aren't the mythically laden black studs we see in porn. The virgin usually has a bit of a time with the smallest insertions and has to be stretched gradually to avoid tearing. I had hoped this story would be true to word and show the real way a black man rapes and defiles women of other races, as the African animal always comes out.

This should have been listed in the fiction category as no blood was shed and no harm done. as I said, LAME

Sonja385Sonja385over 3 years ago

It would have been interesting if Mary Anne got a copy to her new in-laws. Also she could have walked up the isle full of Black Cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePiperRai@ThePiperRai
Hi, I'm Piper! I'm an erotic author living in usually sunny Topsail Island, North Carolina. I love movies and music, and writing your filthiest fantasies. Hit me up! I love to talk to readers and writers, plus I do commissions and stuff! I have a Patreon, which has even more...