All Comments on 'White Women are Goddesses Ch. 08'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For 2010

I suspect you will continue to cut and paste this drool about a world filled with six foot tall women and 6'6" men with foot long uncircumsized cocks, all of whom like it up the shitter. My first resolution is to not even bother reading or commenting on this crap, unless you happen to write some more sci-fi. That was pretty good - or did you cut and paste that from another writer?

knightflyknightflyover 14 years ago
white females in charge

Like your stories about white females dominating black females, especially like the spanking of their big black asses, a real turn on. But on the other hand the gay male crap can go. Keep the white female/black female stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sambo

Care to guess what my new Years wish of lit is? Hint, it involves a car, a loaded gun, and a body bag, or you could just quit and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How long is this series going to be

so I can take time off this RUINED site and come back when you're gone? Between you and that wrestling dude you've turned this into Shiterotica.

carltondraughtcarltondraughtover 14 years ago
More shit from shit!!!

It appears my Xmas wish didn't come true as you are still "writing" this complete and utter shit. Why don't you go play in the traffic you dumb racist fuck!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...