Who Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok." He said and pulled the doors open.

Beth was smiling when the doors opened, but suddenly agape when she looked down again. He had removed his underwear and his rather large cock was hanging loosely down. She could even see his ball sack hiding behind the limp member. Her jaw dropped slightly and she froze once again.

Mark slowly took the pants from her hand. His idea had proved better than he could have asked. She was totally taken by what she saw, and would probably have joined him then and there if he'd asked. Instead, he put a finger under her chin, smiled at her, and pulled the pants inside before closing the doors. She stood there like a zombie for several minutes before the man came out and practically picker her up to move her aside.

He'd played with her for the rest of the flight, teasing her about lawsuits and how easily she could beat one with her looks in the courtroom. The jokes and banter were amateur, as they usually are between the smitten, and both were buying every word of it. Before the flight was over, she had convinced him to let her join him later, to "finish the cleaning job." They spent the entire night exploring each other's bodies and desires in his hotel room.

And tonight, three months later, as he had on each trip to California in between, he would probably find something new about his own desires as this voluptuous blonde with an insatiable sexual appetite and unlimited imagination exposed him to yet new ways to enjoy uninhibited sex.

New York is Warming Up

Marla lay back on the bed and let the large dildo vibrate in her pussy. It was held there by her own thighs, and its vibrations were driving her through her third orgasm in fifteen minutes. It was helping, but the excitement of the moment was waning, the bed barely visible over the window sills and the action becoming less than unique. She did this all the time when Mark was away. Disrobe, flop on the bed and pop goes the dildo. The increased tantalization of having the curtains open had worn off with the limited view and the moment that had been building was largely lost.

She opened her legs and let the dildo slip out of her slick wet hole. Turning it off, she then brought it to her mouth in a rarer moment of elevated passion and sucked her own juices from it. This helped. She even tried turning it on while it was inserted nearly to her throat. She realized for the first time that with the vibration, it would slide much more easily down her throat if she ever got up the nerve to try it. And suddenly this had to be the time. She slipped the pulsing device back into her cunt, lapped up some more juice, and then opened her mouth fully for its entrance.

The dildo didn't touch her mouth, tongue or anything else until it bottomed suddenly at the entrance to her throat. Like everything else she ever did on a whim, she suddenly dove in both feet and let the big false prick slip down against, and then slightly into her throat.

The initial instinct to gag was forced back by the slightly stronger urges to experiment. Marla let the vibrations of the dildo and the lube from her own pussy sink the dildo a little further into her throat. She suddenly realized that after the first contact and pressure, what little pain their was subsided and the new sensations were taking over. She couldn't help but associate this act she was performing with practice for the real thing. Mark would be totally shocked when she performed this exact same lewd act for him and his stiff hot cock. With that vision in her mind, she shoved the dildo a full four inches into her throat.

Her eyes opened wide at the surprise she had caused herself. She knew in a flash that her breath needed replenishing soon and she would have to eject the dildo any second. A trace of fear entered her mind, one that she would try to pull the dildo from her throat momentarily, only to find it stuck there, to suffocate her to her end. But that fear disappeared quickly when she pulled the dildo back out a half inch or so, reassuring herself she would not suffer the ultimate consequence.

Marla twisted the vibrating device a quarter turn either way, more in experiment than anything else. Then she turned the vibrator off with both hands, looking up from her reclined position as one of her hands held it, and the other twisted the cap end. Without the vibrations there was sudden silence in the room. Her moment of shear satisfaction had somehow snuck up on her and she drifted into that blissful state of an emotional orgasm. She pulled her knees together and alternately pumped them up and down against each other to stimulate the swollen lips of her cunt. They were wet as ever and the sensation of the hot liquid on her inner thighs was exquisite. Her pussy pulsed in its own share of the moment, accenting the feelings emanating from her mouth and throat to her mind.

Marla drifted away. She suddenly found herself wrapped around a real cock, not that of her husband, but of someone else, huge and muscular. He was holding her head firmly to his groin, his cock fully inserted into her throat. He had the power at that moment to end her life if he wanted, and she had given him that power with all her blessing, just so long as he did it with his rock hard, red hot cock. She was lost in the total surrender of her life to this imaginary sexual god.

Thirty-Five Thousand Feet Over Pittsburgh

Beth luxuriated in the sensations brought to her breasts by Mark's hands. She was at work, in full view of a half full First Class cabin of passengers, but blocked just enough by the position of her body to linger for a moment longer while Mark squeezed and kneaded her flesh through her uniform shirt. It was a tantalizing sample of what was to come later, at Mark's hotel if this was to be like most of the rest of the weeks since she'd finally broken the ice with him. Tomorrow, she would be exhausted, barely make her return flight, and satiated sufficiently to last her until next week. This was the very beginning of the best twenty-four hours of her week.

Mark smiled at her, knowing the pleasure she derived from having her very natural, very large breasts fondled by him. Her nipples were sensitive as most women's clits, he'd thought, and when manipulated just right, could vault her into orgasm in whatever position she happened to be in. He knew, if he'd had more time then, he could accomplish this right there in the plane, with her leaning over and dangling her glorious globes in front of him. And all it would take would be the right touch of his hands and fingers. He smiled even broader as he suddenly pinched both nipples hard to wake her from the blissful plane she was ascending to.

She pulled herself up and gave him a mockingly angry smile before placing a hand on his chest and pushing it inward stiffly. Her gazed had shifted to the other passengers but her feet didn't move until she had a chance to dig her nails into Mark's chest for effect. When he squirmed slightly at the pain, she smiled to herself and let go, walking down the isle to another seat.

Mark smiled too, rubbing his skin where Beth had stabbed him with her nails. "That's going to leave a mark," He muttered to himself. But oh how good it was going to feel tonight. He loved her antics in bed. She was vibrant, sexually stimulating beyond any experience he'd ever had, and tireless. Invariably, when they finally quit in the morning, he would have to sleep a couple hours before heading back to the airport for his trip to Houston.

That was fine by him. Without this kind of relief on these trips, he could never put up with the schedule. The clients stayed on with their firm because of all the tender loving care. The advertising expertise was available anywhere today, but the attention to customer comfort, as Mark referred to it, made all the difference. He made a point of talking to as many of the client's employees as possible and keeping a constant banter going with all who seemed to have some input on the marketing budget. He used the trips to their location to get just a little "face time" with each of those he'd talked to recently on the phone, and to ensure no one else in the chain of decision forgot him. Occasionally, he even brought some proofs and presentations, but that was just an excuse to touch base. The real account management was in the contact, pressing the flesh and connecting faces to the voices. He was terrific at it and he was charged with maintaining the firm's two largest accounts.

Mark laid some papers out on the seat next to him, along with his phone logs. He took some notes on a breast pocket, leather bound pad and planned his days at both clients. This took all of an hour and he still had four more before he landed in California so his mind began to drift. His first thoughts were of his wife. She'd seen him off again that morning with that longing look she always had on Tuesday mornings. What was that? He wondered. They had decent sex, albeit not as often as they used to, but decent all the same. They were in love, but she didn't seem to be anymore interested than he was in expanding their sexual relations. It was part of the reason he enjoyed himself on the road. He would tell himself again and again that he never would have strayed if it hadn't been for Marla's waning interest in sex. He was a virile man and needed more than they were generating at home. He loved her, loved coming home to her, but he also needed that "strange" as he used to term it with male friends at sporting events or out at the bars for the night. There was something more than simply the growing boredom at home, something other than faults with him or his wife. It took on force of compelling urge to continually verify his prowess, his attractiveness to the opposite sex, his deep rooted desire to try new things and love new bodies. It was too strong to fight, more susceptible to management. So he went with the flow and managed his straying like the executive expert he was. And tonight he would benefit from this management once again.

His shoulder, resting slightly into the aisle as he thought, was suddenly jolted forward. Looking up at the offending party, he soon found that the offense was welcomed, and intended to be devious on behalf of the offender. Beth stopped quickly, looked back at her "mistake" and leaned down to coo over the offended passenger once again. The action had become a hallmark of their flights since that first one where she spilled coffee all over his lap. His memory of that flight came back again and he wondered a moment how he still did not know if she had gone through his wallet when she'd cleaned his crotch with Club Soda. He smiled at the memory, and what was coming next.

Beth leaned down feigning concern for her passenger whom she had just bumped violently into. Her right hand went right to his cock and balls, hidden from other passengers' view by her body, and fondled his parts for several seconds. She leaned into his head and pushed a large breast into his face. Then she raised up and was gone as quickly as she'd come. The effect on Mark was always the same – immediate and instinctive pull back, followed by equally immediate longing for more as she departed. The flights never seemed as long as they used to since that coffee spill.

Beth finished her breakfast service in First Class and put the remainder of the dishes and other paraphernalia away. She had probably a half hour before the next round of drinks were to be offered, and three and a half hours of flying time to California. She was feeling antsy. Urges were driving the juices in her cunt to stir. She couldn't help thinking about new things to try with Mark that night, and she was anxious to get through the flight, go to his hotel and check in, and then head for the "head" shops to find something new to play with. Mark would go to his appointments and join her shortly after his obligatory dinner with clients. Then they would party together, for many hours into the night. Entirely new things would happen and be felt the anticipation. This had become their hallmark, to try something new each time they met. There were no bounds at all and sometime she would try something that would test and reaffirm this one sacrosanct rule. Each time she had, the rule had proven in tact. They were really living a dream.

Mark was feeling anxious too. When he thought about it, he realized that he and Marla hadn't had sex in several days, and he was horny to begin with. He also realized that sex with his wife, as good as it was, had no anticipation left. It was mechanical, even though somewhat varied. She liked anything he did to her, but for some reason, knowing what would happen each time, knowing in advance what her reactions would be, took a major part of the enjoyment away. He wasn't moved to the moment. It was difficult for him to articulate. On this plane however, he felt all the anticipation he could. Tonight with Beth would be another memorable occasion and she would soon have him begging for more, while straining to respond. She never failed. He wondered for a moment if Beth could be like that every night, or if it could take place only once a week, with someone new. The thought threatened to drive to deep into his psyche and he dropped it like a brick. Why ruin a good time in the making? He unsnapped his seat belt and proceeded to the galley.

Beth was leaning over the counter, wiping the last bit of water off its top, when she suddenly felt a body hard up against her back side. Hands grappled her breasts and pulled on them hard. The attacker's groin ground into her ass in a near violent attack, threatening to burst his cock through his pants and her skirt and right into her darker hole. He pulled her back to him, straightening her up, and continued to shove his stiff, restrained cock into her crack. When he started kissing and biting her neck she melted into his attack and fell limp in his arms. She didn't know what else to do. She wanted more, but could do nothing in this tiny galley, accessible to anyone who would want to come forward. The situation was hopeless.

Mark's hands left Beth's breasts and slid down her front. They dove deeply into her crotch, pushing the material of her skirt and underlying shirt with them, to penetrate her cloth defenses as far as possible. Though he didn't get much of a "feel" for himself, other than the obvious excitement of being so bold as to try such a lewd act in such a dangerously open place, he did manage to induce heavy wetting in Beth's heating pussy. She wiggled her ass into his crotch and slid her thighs up and down against each other to add to the movements around her slippery crack. She wanted him bad enough right then to risk her job, and yet she knew it was but a fleeting moment of ecstasy and not the right thing to do. She turned stiffly to break his hold on her and face him. "Go to the lavatory. Wait there." She whispered.

Awakening in New York

Suddenly Marla realized how badly she needed air. She pulled the silent cock from her mouth and gasped. The air was cool and refreshing the instant it entered her lungs. Her throat was slightly sore, having been so abused for the first time. She laid back and let her every muscle relax, lapsing back into that "neverland" she had just left, but safely now, without danger to her physically, and certainly with only pleasantness in her mind. That was perhaps the strangest orgasm she had ever had. Her pussy pulsed and came with only the slightest inducement of her thighs rubbing against her puffy lips. The dildo down her throat was now a pillar of vision in her sexual world. That tool represented so many things to her, so suddenly entering her life. It was a cock in fantasy that was punching its way down her throat in a kind of welcomed rape. It was a threatening tool, applied by an unrelenting hand, bent on torture and bringing her to the brink of survival. It was a man's cock, sucked into her deepest inward passage, devoured by her wildest passion and held by her most demented desire. She would never forget this moment.

After an hour of just lying there, she opened her eyes again. Her throat buckled at her intake of air and she felt a slight choke but managed to put it down. It was on the one hand as if she had vomited during a drunken stupor, and yet on another it was as if she had earned her wings at the art of blowing cock. She smiled at the minor pain and looked again at the dildo held in her hand. She was getting hot all over again. This huge member had been lubed in her pussy and shoved down her throat. It was a very special toy now, not one to be forgotten or treated unkindly. It was gaining a personality of its own, one of insatiable sexual demand. It wanted more.

Marla slowly granted the dildo its wish, and inserted it back into her already wet-again cunt. It felt so much smaller now, after making its true bulk known in her mouth. Her pussy simply sucked it in. It felt good, secure, but not enough.

She pulled the still silent device from her cunt and moved its tip downward, sliding it down her crack until it seated at the entrance to her dark canal. Just the contact made her body jump and she knew she was on to something. She pushed it into the puckered anus slowly, opening the fighting fold, and then withdrew it. She pushed again, a little farther this time, and then withdrew again. She was playing a game with her ass that shed liked to play often. It gave her a much longer experience in the stage of the exquisite, initial pain of entry. It extended the time it took to penetrate her body there, and made the pain excruciating as it could be, but repeated it time after time.

Marla smiled, then opened her mouth. This was going to help a lot. Her mind had forgotten completely about the open curtains, the time of day, and the world she lived in. It all boiled down to these moments here and now, on her bed, with a large dildo knocking on her brown door. Perhaps she should let him in.

Thirty-Five Thousand Feet Above Nebraska

The lavatory door indicator read, "Vacant," but it was not. Beth knew this of course and knocked once before pushing the door open. Mark had remained in there for several minutes, with the door unlatched. If someone had tried to use the lav, they would simply have seen him trying to exit at that moment. If they didn't come, then when Beth entered, it would look normal that she was simply using the facilities. She tried her best to make her entry look as normal as possible, Mark squeezing and contorting, trying his best to stay out of her way. She managed to get in far enough to turn sideways and push the doors closed. They were alone.

She would hear if anyone pushed the flight attendant's button so she wasn't too worried about that. The only risk was if one of the crew came back to use the lavatory and waited, rather than try another lav. It was somewhat of a risk, but not as much as trying something in the middle of the galley. She turned slightly more toward the door and Mark got between it and her, his ass holding it shut even if the latch weren't there.

They kissed first, long and hard and actively. Their tongues interlocked and searched and withdrew often, almost frenetically. They ground their loins together with abandon, it having been a full week since their last coupling. Mark moved his hand to Beth's back and pulled her skirt up to her waist. There was no resistance, only heavy breathing.

Beth pulled one hand down and then the other to undo Mark's pants. He had a belt on, easily undone, and a button and slide clip on his waistband. They came off quickly. His pants dropped to the floor and she immediately surrounded his lengthy shaft with both hands. It felt so good to have him back in her grasp. She slid her hands up slowly, resisting the urgent need to jerk him off like a pump. Then she pushed his cockskin back down, just as slow. He muttered his satisfaction in the form of a guttural grown.

123456...8