All Comments on 'Who Knew?'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
With all due respect

Get an editor who is willing to trim the fat. If it doesn't advance the plot or develop a character, trim it. Running a spell check does not an editor make :)

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 12 years ago
How the hell did she have enough brain power to speak?

Wow, Stang I've noticed that you tend to have wives who are not exactly Rhodes scholar's, but this time you have one that is just too impossilby stupid for words. How could see remember to breathe?

And the other characters were about as useful as tits on a bull in many cases. The family was hyperjudgementa;. They threw your poor heroine to the wolves and then complained about the consequences of her actions. It was quite clear that your less than inteeligent heroine was going to be extremely willling to do anything if she thought it gave her the money to get her husband back. For them to complain that she was making money in porn was hypocritical. They pretty much forced her into the profession since she wanted money fast.

Not that I can picture that situation either. Sonny was a bit too openly sleezy for me to believe that he could have kept the massaage parlor open let along have been accepted by any of the larger porn distributors. That industry has a well deserved questionable reputation, but I do know that they are trying to get the real sleaze out becaause it attracts investigators. What happened to your heroine would have given cops so many reasons to investigate that your organized crime people would have been horrified. Sonny was way too much of a loose cannon.

But that's my opinion. For some reason I tend to react very poorly to over-the-top protrayals of certain characters and character cliches, and this one felt like it was all cliche.

YOu are a skilled writier, but one thing you definitely need to do is add about 100-150 IQ points to your female lead characters. This one was too dumb to make the story enjoyable. You also need to make your men a bit more dynamic. Your hero here was more of a mouse than a man. Hiding from the soon to be ex when she wants to talk isn't exactly showing that you have the ability to be anything.

Just not one of your better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My God do you love having verbal diarrhea, for fucks sake I agree with another comment about cutting down on the 'filler' that isn't needed and spell check is not the only editing method needed. 1*

tdert1tdert1almost 12 years ago
Thursday mornings ....

I used to look forward to Thursday mornings and reading your new work. Unfortunately, it may be due to the need to crank out a story every week, the material is getting old. and stale. You are a talented writer, but how many really stupid women stories with guys who really love them but are wronged and then go on and find someone else , blah blah blah Change it up , greater writers which you have the potential to be mix it up....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Someone get me a phone

"The Virgin Stripper." I smell a Disney/Pixar goldmine.

You tend to undercut the drama with humor, but thats a stylistic preference rather than a failing. So the only complaint I can offer is that your stories have terrible taste in music.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
A comedy of errors

is what I thought of this story. We have a hero of unsurpassed virtue. A wife who's I.Q. is just above plant matter. She does not love her husband. She is obsessed with her husband to the exclusion of anything else. Obession is not love although the obsessed feels like it is. Everything flows from there. They need money, she gets a job that pays well but is not what her loving husband would want her to do. They need more money so she does things which are contrary to her marriage vows. He finds out and leaves her. She goes into porn to get him back. Everything she does just digs the whole deeper but the end justifies the means and she does not see the error of her ways. I found this to be comical while at the same time my internal anger at any type of reconciliation was building. This is a rare kind of tension to put the reader through, something that is both funny but revolting. I gave this *****.

SKHPSKHPalmost 12 years ago
I cannot express it better than Lazyloner

He got it to the point: everytime when SS06 writes from the female POV, there seems to be a dumb nutcase speaking.

Are'nt there any women with brains and normal social skills in your world, SS06?

But: excellent writing as we know of this author - so 4* despite the cliché characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh Please!

Just stop, ok? Lately your stories have become just plain stupid, not entertaining nor erotic. I used to look forward to your tales, but now...not so much. Please, please, put the genie back into the bottle and recover your senses. What are you smoking these days, dude?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
your stories

which mostly i have enjoyed have gotten foolish and this is a good example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahem to the comments...

Stang..your stories used to be very good and to be looked forward to. Somehow they have become long and silly. What has happened? A ghost writer writing for you. Go back to your old format PLEASE or you will be losing readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
holy crap

Congratz star, this week the wife was so demented that she wouldn't have been out of place in Batman's rogue gallery. Maybe just once have a wife with a... Well let's aim low.... A below average iq or isn't in the running for loving wives joker?

Average_ReaderAverage_Readeralmost 12 years ago
I was entertained all the way through.

It might have been a little silly and unrealistic,but it's FICTION.Fiction is not supposed to be realistic,just entertaining.I appreciate the efforts of both the author and the editor.Thank you for taking time out of your lives to put out this FREE story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is 1 star the lowest possible rating?

This has to be the longest story I have read that sucked so bad. I was hoping you would redeem yourself but you failed. Go back to your oid style or give up posting stories.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 12 years ago
One (1) star

Why did I read it? At first I thought it would get better (it didn't), and then I wanted to see if it would get worse (it did)

A mock execution? Nobody tells her there isn't a death penalty for second degree murder until AFTER the mock execution? And that was just the last - well, not quite the last - of the stupidities and impossibilities.

Woman takes job in massage parlor to help pay family bills, and it goes downhill from there. Okay - nothing erotic about that, but maybe the author could work something in particularly if the husband has a shortcoming or two - the wife being seduced by somebody she meets outside her job - a non-sleeze, in other words - could be pretty erotic

And then hubby leaves, and wife can't get him back, and maybe, if the author wants to punish her, she's pregnant when husband leaves, and the biological father (most states give him rights now) the wife/mother and the husband fight over custody, and the wife loses to both men because by that time she's a whore and a druggie

You could do that in four or five pages MAXIMUM - get some real sex into it - and cut out the bull shit like the mock firing squad

The implicit suggestion in one comment that you stick to the male POV is a good one Also: try (1) the third person POV and (2) a few shades of gray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No one is THAT stupid

Really good start, then went downhill from there. What is so annoying is it took too damn long to get to the bottom, you really dragged that one out didn't you!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
after all this " Brianna you're not a bad person, you just made some fucked up decisions."

oh my god .. exactly what the fuck does someone have to do before Josh / SS06 conisders them to be a bad person?

really?

cueball961cueball961almost 12 years ago
Wow!

Who are you and what did you do with StangStar06?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The most convoluted piece of trash you've come up with yet.

Your 'fans' always seem to stick with you however, so your score will be right up there.

Read the first and last couple of pages and skimmed the rest. 12 pages of mediocrity is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
acid?

Your stories in the beginning were not too bad but your last 4 or 6 stories seems to have been written while on acid, sorry no, I know some acid heads that are more lucid, PCP maybe?

Try rehab and stop writing until you are discharged

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
It was ok

I've been waiting for a week & a half for you to post a story-- I'm not sure this story was worth the wait... First off; she has got to be the most stupidest bitch alive, she cheats on a guy who'd rather starve to death than let her fatass go hungry ; her justification /definition of cheating is ludicrous! It didn't matter that she didn't enjoy it it certainly didn't matter that she was blackmailed! It's not that hard to phrase the word "NO" all she had to do was confess EVERTHING to her husband --yeah he would've been royally pissed but they might've worked it out... If that wasn't bad enough she tried to manipulate the diveorce! First sign of a selfish woman! To make matters much much worst she started doing porn! In her own sick little mind, she actually thought he'd take her back if she can just talk to him... What kind of man would want a slut such ass her as wife?! She was riddled with STD'S! She didn't think about anybody but herself, I'm glad her family disowned her... What she did to poor "cherry" was sad, instead of her letting "josh" try to move on with his life she did everything in her selfish powers to get him to stick his dick in that cesspool she calls a pussy... If she really loved him she should've let him go, if he came back than it was meant to be... All this dirty whore thought about was me me me ! If it didn't concern her she didn't care..Love isn't about games, schemes, lies, manipulation & selfishness , I think these two were stuck in the highschool "love" what I read isn't love... Every newlywed couple goes through hard times , the fun is getting through it together & not let them stress your relationship out. Her desire to contribute more to the finances was good, but the way she went about it was dead wrong... If she couldn't find stable work she could've just maintained the home I'm pretty sure that "josh" would've appreciated that instead of her working at a brothel! Once again selfish! ..... Josh-- I personally thought he was a bit of a wimp, why would any man want that as a wife? I'm pretty sure if he would've tried a bit more harder he could've easily found a better replacement whom he would fall in love with, but instead he was stuck on this gutter slut because they were highschool sweethearts... There's more than just one soulmate in this world for everybody... He kept thinking of the tramp as the nerdy girl he fell in love with in highschool-- but she wasn't... The wimpyness came out towards the middle & the end, you might as well just skipped the 12 pages of bullshit & put the slut & the pussy husband back together... I'm the type of person you only get one chance to fuck me over & believe you won't get a second chance... I think what pissed me off the most was her attitude concerning actions, at one point she even told her aunt she didn't understand what the big deal is? It wasn't cheating.... Wtf?! That leaking brain matter stupidity alone would've been reason enough for me to move the fuck on, she wasn't worth it.. I'm married I'd die before I did anything that stupid to my husband, every time I try to picture my life without him I feel empty, afraid & my heart hurts.. I really didn't care for this story .... It started off good because he did the right thing in divorcing her , but then he did things to keep the tramp in his life, liking going to the hospital to visit her, moving her into his house, asking if they can remain friends.... That's not moving on.... & to make josh dumber than he already was he married the gold digger! Probably without a pre-nup... Josh just got dumber & dumber with each chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Didn't like it

I'm a big fan but this story was terrible. I couldn't even finish it. Brianna had to be the stupidest bitch I've ever read about.

Looking forward to your next one.

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
I tried really hard but....

My biggest problem isn't how stupid the wife is or long and/or convoluted the story is. I didn't like any of the characters. I gave it 4 stars only twice before "A fool and her honey" and "Swing open, swing closed" because I didn't like the three main characters and the fourth character, who usually hoodwinks the wife is mean spirited. I understand that you can't write a "Billie Jean" or a "OIND GLF" every week. But, I hope this is the last time I read a story with such unlikable characters. It's just not you. OH and I look forward to reading about Sarah and Chris.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

This is one of your worst stories, bar none. You have a tendency to make them too long and this one won the literotica award for excessive length without many redeeming features. There was some really funny dialog on page one and then it started downhill. I did speed read through the last pages and found the ending more than a bit strange.

You can write some pretty good stories, but this one missed the target.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
confusing for sure

I like your stories alot but this one was a little hard to follow and like. Josh needed more development and bri was just a nutcase who should have died of cancer and spared everone more pain. still a good story but not your usual standard. Can't wait for your next story.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Was This Stang?

What happened here? The story was way to long could see how it was going to end with the Cherry an Josh falling in love angle from a mile off and the ending is totally unecessary.

I usually love SS06 stories but this one just got lost in itself a little too much for me to enjoy it

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
I give you credit

For trying to write something different but this one didn't work,too over the top and nothing to grab onto.Josh is too perfect and everyone else is MIA in the sympathy department.Kind if reads like ya missed the warning about the brown acid...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Mustangs

What Mustang did Ford mess up on the

very worst???

Even if they were all better than any

Corvette (yeah, sure!) there had to be

a WORST Mustang!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who knew

Never did really care for your stories but the last 6 months or so you had a few good ones so I was begnnng to think you were improving until I read this one. A PRANK Execution????? WTF??? I smell an impeachment and several disbarments A judge that lets the govenor tell him to impose an illegal sentence and 2 lawyers who didn't say anything about it let alone the press. Her lawyer should have been able to get the whole thing thrown out at the appeal. A first year law student would have been able to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"...Brianna you're not a bad person..."

Wha...? She set up a gang rape and caused Cherry's death among other things...

I kept reading in hopes that Brianna would somehow grow as a person, but she was just totally crazy and unlikable through and through.

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 12 years ago
This is not StangStar06

I usually enjoy Stang's stories, but this was horrible. There is no way this could be by Stang. The whole court and excecution scene was way over the top, not to mention illegal. If this is Stang, I think you better check your medications, you are taking too much.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely terrible

The introduction could have been "Hi, I'm Brianna and I'm dumber than dog shit." And it does downhill from there.

A crushingly long waste of time unrelenting in its banality. It's not quirky or unusual. It's not funny stupid. It's just bad.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A COMPLE LOOK INTO GREED UNDER FALSE PRETENSE

and how things become addictions and addicting, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 JUSTIFYING STUPIDITY

and compounding by more inane acts with sociopathy, TK U MLJ LV NV

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
that's the second backward story in a row for you

I think your trying to get a grip on the womans point of view

Like always 5 stars

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
Awful Long

Awfully Long and just plain awful. One star for trying to do something different, and zero stars for failing miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ped0

isn't your trial starting sandusky?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where are You Stang?

What's happened to Stang? Where has he gone to?

What a waste of my time reading all 12 pages of this drivel.

So, so sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stang where are you?

You have been my favorite arthur but this. I can't believe I made to the end. This is the first time I can say I truly hated it. I know every body has a bad day but you left the building. Did someone else write it and use your name? I hope this is not a where the rest of your stories are going. I gave you a 2 only because of the time you spent writing. The story does not deserve a rating. It was beyond bad.

Signed

Des appointed fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who wrote this?

This was! I don't no what this was. Who wrote it?

It can't be a stangstar story. Who is the ghost Writter?

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
Piece of Junk!

SORRY. I USUALLY LIKE YOUR STUFF, BUT THIS ONE SUCKED. IT WAS TOO LONG AND DRAWN OUT AND A WASTE OF TIME TO READ. STICK WITH WHAT YOU KNOW. DELETE THIS ONE AND FORGET YOU WROTE IT.

PeikPeikalmost 12 years ago
this story

is pretty hard to read

what happened to Lisa is just wrong, this shouldn't end like this and only ones again in your tale appear character hose spust to be polish but name you give her isn't polish name this is more like russian name, this same happened in another of your story March Madness

4 stars for this tale

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 12 years ago
One of your lesser efforts

Not a very realistic storyline... a mock execution? Come on! No way that happens in real life... that would lead to a multi million dollar civil rights law suit and freedom for the defendent. Also, when the maximumpunishment is imprisonment, no judge or jury could or can impose the death penaly... not even for laugs. I hope next story is better than this one.

sbart921sbart921almost 12 years ago
Could have been 3 or 4 pages ...

Thanks to Ntropy586 this was a easy read; it has made a world of difference. This has to be your best edited submission so far.

As usual you have presented your fans with another unique story. It just wasn't up to you standards and too long. It did have a few comedic relief spots which makes it entertaining.

Looking forward to your next one, and please keep Ntropy586 as your editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely

the worst thing you have ever written - only two Mustang scenes!!!

gordo12gordo12almost 12 years ago
One of your best

I don't know how you keep the pace up writing some of the longer stories every week.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
I had to stop reading.

This female charactrer was un believably stupid and gullible - your normal female lead. Usually, your wit and fast-paced style keep me reading. Not this time. It was just too painful to watch her self-destruct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shabby treatment of wife by JERCK OFF OF A HUSBAND

up till she went porn she deserved a hearing and working things out not his approach. his many wrongs do not mitigate her faults . sir you fucked up this one

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 12 years ago
Ree anonymous 06.14.12

You are a fucking idiot. she broke the marriage contract, along with his heart. He was fully wthin his rights to drop her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Am I the only one who actually feel sorry for the dead girl? Just because she is dying it doesn't mean you can easily forgive the main character's actions. That stupid, jealousy bitch deserve to die tens of millions of time over.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Stopped reading after Page 3.

If she really were so much in love with him, how could she possibly cheat on him in the first place. Thats a really cheap trick to introduce tension into a story: Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stalin to Hitler:

"you're not a bad person, you just made some fucked up decisions"

yeah .. right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Normally

Normally really like your stories. This was just to "whacked".

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023almost 12 years ago
Not well conceived. Dragged on too long.

And somewhere along the line, she should have addressed her OCD! He was an ass for not talking with her immediately after it happened; she was an ass for not moving on and forgetting him as a lost cause.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Wow - fascinating comments

You do bring out emotions - cool -

It was long I started this once and decided I did not have the energy or maybe the time to read that much heh - similar reaction when I started again - was convinced she was in an S&M studio waiting to be punished or whatever -

Took quite a while (page 10 I think) to get where I knew it was the execution chamber -

Too stupid I am unsure NOT quite the self absorbed selfish bitch some assumed she was in the story - naive? yep - gullible well yeah that too - weak only in some ways - NUTS fuck yeah but not in a totally bad way (think true lies when arny says he killed a bunch of people "but they were all bad"). So poor connection to reality and how things affect her or others (the difference in her favor for me), death penalty - no it was not premeditated murder - just gross negligence so 50 years more than works - with good behavior she is out in 30 or so.

Long but better as it progressed -

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
Stang,

I guess some people, are just not ready for you to try something new.

But Who Knew You had this kind of story hidden in the back of your mind?.

Thanks for the great read.

ED

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#3 A ONE TRACK MIND

love and remorse and any chance at all to atone, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Josh has got to be a complete and utter idiot

The bitch is narcissistic and amoral with borderline personality disorder. She has no remorse for any of her actions, always blames someone else for her misdeeds, and has no capacity for self-discipline.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Josh

Should have been beside her in front of the firing squad, and they should have had flamethrowers instead of rifles. And Stang should be facing life in prison for writing this shit, and should be bunked with Bubba for killing off Cherry.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Josh

Should have been beside her in front of the firing squad, and they should have had flamethrowers instead of rifles. And Stang should be facing life in prison for writing this shit, and should be bunked with Bubba for killing off Cherry.

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
Would have been a five...

Amazingly good up to the end. Pranced? Really? Geez... That is something a Camaro driver would do...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good style with weird twist!

You are truly one of the best writer's on the site period. I wondered why this one was scoring so low...then Cherry died. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Overall still a good story.

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago
What a selfish bitch

Cherry/Lisa had it right: everything was about Brianna. She never thought about anyone but herself. Too bad one of those rifles wasn't loaded. She's sick and a stalker.

Josh would be smart to move far away and disappear.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Pranked

I was wondering about that sentence, was going to bitch about the death penalty for Murder Two.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
another masterpiece

Although rather dark, well told and written. The sentence to death for 2nd degree murder was not only not right but the "prank" execution even more so.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
What a dark story, this woman made more mistakes than the Republican Party.

What a fool! I know it is just a story but if it was true I wish that this woman would serve 49 years and then die. She had all the chances in the world and blew them all.

I am really sorry I read it, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope the re-pube{my way of sayin REPUBLICAN} ain't as bad as her,

But there surely is someone way much worse than her, BEN CARSON. #NuffSaid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* you deserve it

die in a fire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the

Stupid ass story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing wasted

in a stupid storyline.

Dc5655Dc5655over 5 years ago
Great story

Brianna quite possibly is one of the dumbest character every created. Loved the story

Ocker53Ocker53almost 5 years ago
No one is that stupid

It was just way to hard to get into this story so just skimmed thru it, no one is that stupid not even in stories😁⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's A Good Thing

Brianna never had any children, they'd be too stupid to survive. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She'll be out in 10 years

Or less. Good behavior. Overcrowding. And then Josh and Elena will be dead. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

Red2017Red2017almost 4 years ago

Brianna is too dumb to be true. Just too dumb.

Aside form that the story was fun to read. Her immature dumb decisions are pretty much what ruined it for me. She just kept on being dumb and dumb, it's to hard to understand why she doesn't get it.

I think I would have preferred it if the story had progressed the way in which it was written in the letter. Except for them getting back together part, maybe if she got her head out of her ass and proved that she could be trusted. But what I wanted to see was Lisa/Cherry given a chance to be happy. It would have been better if Lisa and Josh had ended up together.

Though for what happened, I agree that the ending was good enough. But what I liked about this story was that it was written from a single perspective. Frankly, if you had gone and written each persons perspective about what happened the story would have turned out to be boring and long. Really long.

Gave it a 3 cuz Brianna is too dumb

Damn, I wish you were still writing Stang. Hope your Mustang is doing good.

Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bug Nuts ......

...... and that’s putting it mildly, unfortunately it’s a truism; based on Brianna the self centered, self absorbed, insecure, no brains, manipulative, immature and complete fool which covers the majority of Millennials and every generation that follows !!!!!

The pitiful part is this story was great in its telling, the ending I could see how the aforementioned would not like it, but that’s Life. Like the author I use music, in this case, Stones “You can’t always get what you want“ !!!!!!! 5 Stars !!!!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great comedy. Except for killing Cherry...

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Worryingly I’m beginning to come to the conclusion that stangstar is an unabashed misogynist, all his male protagonists are stalwart men of unimpeachable character and naturally get a hard on while driving or even washing their mustangs, yet his female counterparts are delusional grotesque caricatures with not a single redeeming feature.

The poor lead may well be heartbroken at losing his one true love, but like a number seven bus there’ll be another one along fairly quickly. It’s the one thing guaranteed with these stories.

I’ve read the majority of his submissions and it’s his goto template for the cheating wife scenario.

Yet it’s all done with a panache and verve that is sadly lacking in the dross that has been posted on this site of late.

Some of stangstar’s newer works are hilarious, unfortunately not available on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jesus christ. What was the author smoking when he came up with the ending?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I do love some of his stories but the more I read the ratio of good to bad is leaning more towards bad these days. And the stories tend to be far longer than need be.

And yes, like so many writers here it seem that being a misogynist is a prerequisite to post. We have the rightwing cucks and the rightwing wannabe "Alpha" males. And both are laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This girl was Bat Shit Crazy . Run like the wind Josh

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
People

People who write letters of encouragement to this author must be brain dead.I have never read such a load of crap as what he writes

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This story was such a load of bullshit the whole love being like contracting a terminal disease is just so annoying. When did we lose the capacity to be rational human beings😳

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry iameasel, both of the types you mentioned are left wingers.

But I agree that SS06 long ago jumped the shark. It’s a pity because he does have a few VERY good stories. When he can forget about hating women for a few moments he actually writes lucid and entertains stories…well 3 or 4 of them anyway,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Man this guy must be smoking the real good stuff when he came up with this ending.

KahunabobKahunabob4 months ago

If this story was supposed to describe a person's descent into madness, well done. Turns out Brianna is a narcissistic sociopath. For everything else, this just went from worse to worse. I can't, in good conscience, give it more than 2 stars. Especially didn't like the way you did Cherry / Lisa dirty. She deserved a whole lot better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Insane but t entertaining, that was a crazy story about a crazy girl who indeed was her own worst enemy. She FUBARed her life Soooooo much it was unbelievable. You wouldn't think this could happen in real life, but you have to realize,people really are that stupidly insane, read he papers and on line news.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous