Who Taught You About Sex? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. I let go of his dick and swam in front of him. I put my arms around his neck, closed my eyes, and leaned my head into him. He brought his lips to mine, and we kissed.

It was nice. We kissed again. His dick was caught between us. It pressed into my belly. I slid my body from side-to-side to caress it. He moaned.

We kissed more. My heart raced. I felt tingles. Our breathing was ragged. I whispered in his ear, "If you want me, we can make love."

"I want you. I love you!"

I beamed. No one boy had ever said that to me. I hugged him tightly and squealed gleefully. I'm sure he felt my hard nipples. I certainly felt his hard cock.

"Oh, no," I said with distress. "I'm not on the pill and I've lost my condoms. Do you have a rubber we can use?"

"Yes."

"Great!" I said and gave him another big kiss.

We went to the shore. He got the condom. I put it on him. He had a pretty cock. It didn't have a lot of veins. It wasn't as big as Kurt, but as I was learning not many men are.

He spread his shirt out on the shore. I lay on it. He climbed on top of me and we kissed and he touched me. He was clumsy and a little too rough, but I gave him a pass. He was a virgin. He did better sucking on my breasts.

"Oh," I moaned and I ran my fingers through his hair. After a bit, I pushed on his shoulders. He didn't get the message. I pushed again. He stayed on my boobs.

I said, "The best way to get me ready is to go down on me. That'll make me wet enough for intercourse."

"Oh. Okay,"

He didn't sound too confident. He got between my legs and I learned why. He didn't have a clue. I tried to give him some tips. He didn't have a grasp of the basics. He was getting discouraged.

I said, "Suck on my breasts. I'll take care of my pussy."

He eagerly took up that task. I played with myself. It wasn't as much fun as having someone else touch me, but I got wet.

This wasn't going as well as I'd hoped. However, I felt that if we didn't do it, he'd be crushed. I said, "I'm ready. Mount me. Put it in slowly."

The look of his face was priceless. He was so happy. He climbed on top of me. I guided him in. He started hyperventilating. After a couple of slow thrusts, he moaned loudly and jabbed me quickly a few times. He froze and pressed his dick as far into me as he could.

I could tell he was coming. I was nowhere near having an orgasm, but by then, I was happy it was over. I let him enjoy his climax.

"That was wonderful. Thank you so much," he said. "Was it good for you?"

"Yes," I lied. "Thank you."

We dressed. I found my friends. They'd had an adventurous night. We shared our stories on the ride home.

^^^

When I got home, my parents were in bed. I went to Kurt's room and knocked.

"Come in," he called out.

When he saw me, he said, "Did you have fun?" He was lounging on his bed looking at his phone, watching porn if I had to guess.

I sat on the edge of his bed and answered, "Yes and no. Some parts were exhilarating, some scary, and some disappointing."

I told him how excited I was to blow the three guys and how it turned into a big disappointment with one guy cumming on my face and another shooting his load on my titties. And then, it got worse.

"I was afraid I'd be raped. The fight broke out. Thank God you and Warren were there and saved me."

"I saw you naked with Warren. Did you jump his bones?" he asked with a big grin on his face.

"We had sex and it was terrible. He was a virgin. He knew nothing and couldn't take direction. When we finally fucked, it was over in a minute. I was relieved and annoyed. Mostly, I was thinking about how lucky I was to have had my weekend with you to practice and learn.

"His nightmare performance was exactly what I had worried about. I would have been that inept and would have killed myself after such a sad, embarrassing performance."

"He was that bad?"

"Yes. Of course, I lied to him and said it was good. How about you big brother, did you score?"

"Fuck, no. I had a run of bad luck. I was partying with Julie. She got so drunk she puked and her friends had to take her home. I set my sights on Maggie. I spent an hour with her trying to get into her pants and then, she tells me she's on her period and offers me a raincheck and a handjob."

I laughed and said, "Of course, you let her tug you."

"Yes. It was something, but not enough."

"Exactly my sentiments," I said. I closed, locked his door, turned to him, and said, "How about we have sex? I know I can count on you to ring my bell."

He smiled, stood, and began to unbutton his shirt. He said, "Yes and you never disappoint, sweet sister."

Soon we were naked and in bed. We knew each other's bodies well and played them like a virtuoso plays a Stradivarius. He muffled my orgasmic cry by pushing my head into his pillow as he banged me from behind and pulled my hair.

He climaxed after I did. He stifled his scream by biting his fist. He came and came and came. Thank God he had a condom on!

^^^Helga's Story^^^

When we split up, Helga told us she was going to find Tommie, the one who had invited us to the party and thank him.

She found him and they chatted. As he had done at the mall, he stole glances of her giant bazooms. She decided to exploit his interest. She appeared oblivious to his stares. She talked, gestured, and danced. She invented excuses to bend over or jostle the twins to cause him to gawk, wide-eyed.

She pretended to trip and fell into him, boob-first. "Oops," she cried.

Tommie reached out to prevent her fall. His hands and arms caught her boobs. She looked up at him and said, "Thanks for saving me. Sometimes I'm such a clutz."

He said, "It's easy to trip out here. The dirt paths and clearings are uneven. Some had roots above the surface."

Helga did not pull away. She continued to lean into her brother's friend and prolonged his contact with her boobs. He pulled away. No doubt he was worried that she would yell at him for touching her breasts or touching them too long once the danger of her falling had passed.

Helga smiled and said, "Wait. I'm still unsteady. Hold me. Please." She pressed her mammoth chest into his hands and said sheepishly, "I don't know if it's the beer I drank or the impractical footwear I chose. Give me another second to regain my balance."

She put her hands on his and pressed them into her soft flesh. She held them in place and held them and held them. He stared at her tits and touched them for a long time.

Time was suspended for him as he touched Helga's bosom. He realized he'd been doing it a long time. He looked up, red-faced. His face showed surprise and relief when he saw an impish grin on her face and a playful twinkle in her eye.

He said, "You played me. Here I am thinking you're going to be pissed and scream at me for touching your tits. You set me up!" He squeezed her breasts with both hands.

"Yes, I did, darling. Given them another squeeze and tell me you want to play with them and I'll get them out."

He ran his hands over her boobs, smiled, and said, "Get 'em out. I want to see, touch, and kiss 'em!"

She looked around. There were people in the vicinity. She asked, "Do you know of a place where we could have some privacy?"

"Yes. Come with me."

He let her away from the lake and the beer to a secluded, grassy clearing. She said, "This will do." She faced him and took her top and bra off.

"Whoa! I've never seen a bigger pair."

He came to her and caressed them.

She leaned in for a kiss. He obliged and kissed her while he groped her breasts. She moaned and said, "Why don't we get comfortable."

She sat in the grass. He sat beside her and played with her pendulous pair. She lay back and gave him free rein. Occasionally, she demanded a kiss, but mostly she let him explore, touch, muzzle and suck on her breasts.

Her hand found a lump in his pants. She squeezed it.

"Ahh," he groaned. He seemed to get more excited.

She purred in his ear, "Get it out and I'll suck it."

"All right!"

He started unbuckling his pants. She suggested, "Lose the shoes and the shirt too."

He smiled and stripped. She stroked his cock and brought her mouth to it. She gave good head just as Kurt had taught her.

"Oh, baby. That's nice," he moaned. "Ah. Could I fuck your tits?"

"Darling, you can fuck everything!"

"Yeah!" he shouted.

He fucked her breasts. She knelt in front of him and pushed her massive mammaries together. She spat on his dick to give him the necessary lubrication.

"Oh, you're a dirty girl!"

"I am. I am the girl of your dreams. Should I get undressed?"

"Yeah, Baby!"

She got naked. Tommie was all over her, grabbing, licking, and kissing. He ate her hole. She put a condom on him and let him plug it.

"Oh!" she cried out as he slid inside her. "You've got a nice dick. It fills a girl good."

"You've got a warm, tight pussy."

They fucked and talked dirty. He became overly excited and came first. She didn't harangue him. She was close and rubbed her clitty until she joined him in the blissful state of grace.

She peed in the grass. He wiped his cock on his underwear. They dressed, kissed, and parted ways with expectations that they'd hook up again.

Helga returned to the party, got a beer, and listened to the music. A couple of twenty-year-olds were handling the DJ duties. Both were cute, a little unkempt, and had black hair.

One was tall and skinny. He had a tuft of hair on the top of his head. The sides were shaved. The other one was heavy-set with a bull neck. He was wearing a sleeveless, rock and roll T-shirt that revealed a hairy, barrel chest.

The stocky man appealed to her. She went up to them and said, "Hi, my name's Helga. I like the music you're playing."

That got the ball rolling. Introductions were made and a conversation about music followed.

Helga said, "You two know a lot about music."

"It's our thing," the tall man, Eric, said. "We're in a band. I play rhythm guitar. Bear plays bass."

"What's the difference?"

Bear answered her. "A bass guitar has a longer neck and only four strings. It has a different pitch range. Bass notes are an octave lower. It provides a steady rhythm to the song."

Eric spoke. "The bass plays individual notes. Rhythm guitars have six strings and tend to play chords, multiple notes. They provide the rhythmic pulse and all or part of the harmony in a song."

"Ah. I see. Interesting. So you work together."

The pair got on either side of her, and each rubbed an asscheek. Bear said, "Yes. We work hand-in-glove on a lot of things."

"Because two are better than one," Eric said. "Have you ever been double-teamed?"

"No, but I like the sound of it," she answered. She giggled and said, "There is plenty of me to share."

"All right then," Bear said. He let go of her butt and presented an arm to her. She took his arm.

Eric looped his arm in hers and said, "Let's get this party started. We've got a van."

"For privacy and comfort," Bear said.

She let them lead her away. Once in the van things progressed quickly. Two sets of hands soon had her naked fast. Bear kissed her while Eric undressed. Then, vice versa.

The men worked in perfect coordination to please her. It seemed someone was always kissing her. Someone was touching, kissing a breast or sucking on a platter-size nipple and someone was fingering her, grabbing her ass, or giving her oral sex.

She was in heaven. There was always a dick to hold, suck, or ride.

The men were kind, courteous, and skilled. The only hiccup was when she was sucking Bear off and Eric was fucking her doggie style. He pulled out of her pussy and put his cock against her anus.

She squealed and moved away from him. Eric caressed her fat ass and said, "Okay. I understand. Bear, her ass is off-limits. Helga, can I cum on you?"

"Yes. Please, not on my face. Sorry, anal's not my thing."

"No problem, Babycakes. We can have plenty of fun without butt sex." He drilled her pussy. No one touched her asshole again.

Helga came twice during this extravaganza. Bear filled his rubber fucking her from behind. Eric finished on her tits. He had her on her back with her ankles on his shoulders and was fucking her pussy. When he was about to explode, he pulled out and took his condom off.

"Ah. Ah," he grunted as he vigorously stroked his cock. He had it pointed at her tits.

"Ah. Ah" changed over to "Oh. Oh!" Cum spewed from his penis and landed on her tits and belly. He fell to the side and avoided the mess.

They lay in a hot, sweaty, pile breathing hard and concentrating on the good feelings their efforts brought about.

After then recovered, cleaned up, and dressed. Bear asked, "You were fierce."

"Do you want to see us again?" Eric asked.

"Yes!"

They exchanged numbers.

^^^

When it was Taylor's turn to tell her tale, her face flushed a deep red. She said, "I'm in love." She sat on the couch, crossed her long legs, and told us her story.

She said, "When we split up, I went to the lake and gazed upon the blue water. Someone behind me said, 'That is a beautiful sight'."

I answered without turning, I said, "Yes. The lake is beautiful."

"It is, but I was commenting on the tall, slim, brunette in the mini skirt."

"That's a pretty cheesy pick-up line," I said.

Curiosity got the better of me. I turned around to see who possessed the deep voice I'd heard. I saw a tall guy with broad shoulders and shaggy, red hair.

He smiled sheepishly and said, "Believe me, I can do a lot worse. On the basketball court, I can score with ease. Around beautiful women, I freeze up."

"How tall are you?"

"Six six."

I pursed my lips, raised my right index finger, and touched them as if deep in thought. I said, "Mmm. You could have led with 'If you were with me, you could wear high heels anytime you felt like it.'"

I smiled. He looked relieved and said, "Ah. So the way to a woman's heart is to appeal to her vanity."

I teased. "All women have a closet full of shoes which we're dying to wear."

We laughed. He stuck out his hand and said, "Hello, my name is Cody."

I shook it and said, "I'm Taylor. Pleased to meet you."

We walked and talked. He was not a gorgeous man. His ears stuck out from his head. He had thin lips and a long nose. Did I mention the red hair?

Once he got over his nervousness, he showed that he was witty and full of life. He was kind, serious, and funny. He used a lot of self-deprecating humor. Having been teased and the butt of many jokes, I appreciated that no jokes were made at my expense.

I liked him. I stepped in front of him, causing him to stop and I kissed him.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"I wanted to."

He wrapped his long arms around me and kissed me. We had walked quite a ways and were by ourselves. We kissed our way to the ground and made out.

It was great until his hand touched my chest. I flinched and said, "Sorry."

"About what?"

"I've got no boobs."

He looked me in the eye and said, "So what?" He held both my hands and said, "It doesn't matter to me. It's more important that you're nice, smart, and fun to be with. If I was that shallow or big boobs were that important to me, I'd have walked away when you first turned around.

"I didn't. Instead, we've had a nice walk and conversation. I wanted to get to know you. Thank you for giving me a chance. I'm guessing you've noticed that instead of ears, I have radar satellites attached to my head."

I guffawed. I was lucky snot didn't fly out my nose.

When I calmed down he said, "You don't have to be perfect to be beautiful or to be loved. The Mona Lisa is recognized as a masterpiece even though she has no eyebrows and that funny smile/no smile thing going on."

A tear fell from one eye. He smiled, brushed it aside, and said, "Don't be sad my imperfect, gorgeous girl. This flawed guy likes you."

He leaned in and we kissed. Clothes came off. We both had thin frames and undeveloped chests. I raked my fingernails across his hairy torso. He touched, kissed, and sucked on my nipples.

I sucked his cock. It was long and lean like the rest of him. He ate my waxed pussy expertly.

I lay under him as he took me. His rod speared my sex, spread my tender flesh, filled my aching pussy, and pleasured me immensely.

There is a mechanical advantage to having long legs. They are more efficient. Humans and animals with long legs are faster and can travel longer distances using the same amount of energy. Consider the cheetah. It has long legs and is the fastest animal in the world.

Cody fucked me relentlessly. He was like a marathon runner. He kept going and going and I kept cumming and cumming.

After my third orgasm, I cried out, "No more! No more! Cum you bastard!"

He chuckled and shot his load into the prophylactic.

We washed up in the lake. We kissed and played in the water. He asked if he could see me again. I have a date!

^^^Aspen told her BFFs her story^^^

I wandered through the crowd. I smiled at the boys I found attractive and chatted with the ones that smiled back. I walked away from two that were very drunk. I jettisoned three for crude, obnoxious behavior and I walked away from another four because they were stupid.

My attitude is, "I refuse to settle. I want it all. I'm looking for more than sex. I want a good-looking guy with a hot body who I'll be able to have an interesting conversation with after we have sex."

I saw this guy and was considering smiling and getting his attention. He was tall, handsome, and had good hair. I was wavering because he was so preppy looking.

He had on leather boat shoes, pink shorts with a white belt, and a white, knit polo shirt. Of course, he had popped the collar. The crowning glory was a large, pink whale emblem on his chest. While considering him, I burst out laughing!

He heard me guffaw and looked at me. He smiled a jaunty smile. His mouth was partially open. He raised one eyebrow. This guy was so cocky. I couldn't believe how arrogant and conceited he was. It caused me to stand there and stared.

He came over and introduced himself. He said, "My name is Corbin and you are . . ."

I didn't tell him. I said, "You poor boy stuck with that name for life. What's with your outfit? You look like a six-year-old in your pink shorts and white polo shirt with a large whale on it!"

He didn't take offense. He smiled his self-assured smile and said, "Corbin was good enough for my father, grandfather, and great-grandfather, I think it will serve me well. And as for my clothes, I'm guessing you're not from New England. The whale is the logo of Vineyard Vines, a cracking shop in Martha's Vineyard and the shorts are Nantucket Reds from the isle of Nantucket. Does their tagline 'Guaranteed to Fade' ring a bell?"

I smiled and asked, "How can you be so charming and pompous at the same time?"

"My dear, one learns that in prep school."

He looked so sincere, I burst out laughing again. I was intrigued and impressed. I stuck out my hand and said, "Hello, my name is Aspen. Please to make your acquaintance."

He gifted me with another dazzling smile and shook my hand. His hands were soft and smooth. His nails looked better than mine. I bet he gets manicures.

"Care for a beer?"

"Sure," I answered.

We didn't head to the keg to get a red Solo cup. He'd brought a cooler of craft beers. He reached in and grabbed one. It had an odd name. It was good. He regaled me with the story of the beer. How it was made, the reliance on local ingredients, and the use of foraged yeast.

I was impressed with his detailed knowledge and his deep, blue eyes. We talked, drank, flirted, and danced.

His eyes lit up when I danced. It wasn't because I'm a great dancer. I didn't have any underwear on. When I moved swiftly or twirled, my wrap dress opened and shall we say, he and those around us got to know me better. I didn't care. I felt powerful and sexy. I wanted him.