Who Taught You About Sex? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slim, attractive woman, who also had great hair, a dazzling smile, and an air of self-confidence, walked up to Corbin and slipped her arm around his waist. My first thought was "Crap! He's taken."

My second thought was a real Hail Mary, "Maybe they're related."

They both had blue eyes, shiny, auburn hair, and she was dressed as the female version of a preppy. She had on a schoolgirl's tartan skirt. Her white oxford button shirt had the same whale image that was on Corbin's shirt. It was embroidered on the pocket. She sealed the look by having a pink sweater draped on her back and the arms wrapped around her neck

She smiled at me and said, "Corbin, who is this? She's scrumptious!"

"Pippa, I'd like you to meet Aspen. She is a delight. Aspen, this is my first cousin, Pippa."

I smiled with relief and shook hands. She gave me a firm handshake, a gracious smile, and unapologetically checked out my cleavage.

We hung out talking, laughing, drinking, and dancing. Someone put on a disco song. The three of us did the bump. The DJ's focused on dance music, People did 'The Hustle' and 'The Macarena'. We danced the 'Shuffle' and 'Gangnam Style'. Seeing my preppy friends do the '"Bernie Lean' cracked me up!

By the end, Pippa and Corbin were grinding on me. Pippa and I brought the house down when we twerked.

I was sweaty and exhausted. We grabbed a beer and drank greedily. Some of the other young people were stripping and jumping into the lake.

Corbin said, "That looks like an excellent idea. I think we should join them."

"I'm game," I said.

"Excellent idea," Pippa agreed.

We all got undressed. I checked them out. Corbin didn't disappoint. He had an athletic build. Pippa had a dancer's body, long and lean. She was hairless down below and had shapely boobs. They weren't as big as mine, but they were nice.

They both looked at me as if I was a delicacy, like caviar or foie gras.

I smiled. She was hot. He was hot. Both seemed to like me and I was down to doing them both. We ran into the water and splashed, horsed around, and played grab-ass.

My bottom must have appealed to both of them. Their hands also found my breasts. I grabbed Corbin's gearshift and fingered his cousin.

"Oh," she cooed.

Corbin said, "We seem to be getting along. Why don't we go somewhere private where we can get to know each other better? We are staying in a house on the other side of the lake."

I readily agreed. It was a short trip in his BMW. The house was old. The downstairs had hardwood floors, mahogany walls, and ornate plaster crown molding. The furnishings were elegant and sophisticated.

Soon we were naked and drinking champagne in Corbin's bedroom. The sheets on his bed were the softest I'd ever felt. They took turns kissing and caressing me. Then they kissed.

"Ah. So you are kissing cousins," I teased.

Pippa laughed, grabbed Corbin's cock, and said, "We are everything cousins."

"And soon to be married," Corbin said.

"But you're cousins," I objected.

"Marriage between cousins is legal in more than half the states. It is common in many parts of the world. For some it is tradition, the way things are done, It keeps cultural values intact and strengthens family ties. In other cases, it is done to preserve family wealth. We check both boxes.

"Some famous cousins who married include Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, Louis X1V of France and Maria Theresa of Spain, Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, and Franklin Roosevelt," Corbin said.

"Enough talking," Pippa complained. "I want to eat her."

She playfully pushed me on my back, knelt between my legs, and dove into my crotch.

"Oh!" I moaned. "You're good."

"I went to an all-girls boarding school," she said with a laugh. "I know how to eat pussy!"

She returned to pleasuring me. Corbin lay on his back and slid under her. He ate his fiancee.

We frequently changed positions. I got to suck Corbin's cock.

They had me lay on the bed with my legs hanging off. Corbin stepped between my legs, brought my ankles to his shoulders, and penetrated me slowly.

"Oh. Oh," I cooed as the handsome man filled me.

"Yes. He has a good dick," Pippa said before she sat on my face. She had a sweet pussy.

Corbin wanted to taste me. He lay on his back, I straddled his face, and Pippa rode him cowgirl style. She and I kissed and touched each other's breasts. It was heavenly. That was my first orgasm. We all climaxed.

As I lay resting on my back, Pippa crawled on top of me. We were nose-to-nose and kissed while staring deep into each other's eyes. Her blue eyes were like deep pools. Endless. I got lost.

When Corbin got hard again, he knelt between our legs and took turns thrusting his steely cock into our pussy. It was fun. Pippa and I cooed when our vaginas were stretched and laughed at the face the other made when it was her turn to be penetrated.

Corbin wanted to seriously fuck me. He did and it was great.

He rolled me over and spun me around taking me in many positions. I was on top when we finished. He was like a kid in a toy store playing with my breasts. I rolled my hips and moved them in circles taking my pleasure while he squeezed, groped, oohed, and ahhed over my chest.

I came. He came. Pippa cleaned us both. She ate his cum as it dribbled out of me. Yeah, I came again.

^^^

Hi, It's Liesl again. As you can see the four mousy, misfits of Franklin High changed into confident women who can make their way in the world. We continued to meet and bed men and we owe it all to the weekend we tied up and fucked my brother. As Helga would say, 'Tootles'.