All Comments on 'Who Was That in My Bed? Ch. 01'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your better

Your better then this, this is a waste of ink, go back to your old way this is more like jpb garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Even when drunk there is NO excuse for fucking else without the permission of thier partner. Cheating wives/husbands are assholes always will be these people all of them are cheating assholes.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
a little confusing, but promising...

It's clear that something will be hitting the fan. A little hard to tell who's who and what's happened, but I assume that'll get straightened out...

Looking forward to what comes next!

Thanks, ohio

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
OK so far . . .

Although the "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing" gambit has been used numerous times in these stories, this one has a bit of a twist where we have double trouble, as they say. I'm not aware of other stories where two illicit sexual encounters occurred at the same time, in the same venue, due to excessive alcohol.

So we have a problem with Jack having screwed Carrie, and Jennifer having fucked Ben, and so in a way it's OK for one couple but a mess for the other two. Consider -- Jennifer essentially did the same thing that her spouse Jack did. Each had sex with a partner outside their marriage, at essentially the same time. So they are even, and any accusations can be met with a comparable retort.

But what about Carl and Sheila? Neither of them got to "swing" outside their marriages, in fact, neither of them got off at all that night (unless Sheila is fooling around on her business trips). And when Sheila came home and found the wet spot in the sheets (I think most couples use towels but not in the stories on Literotica -- yuk, who wants to sleep in the cold, wet spot?), she assumed that Ben had a wet dream? I guess he sleeps in the buff -- what happens if he has too much gas, does he leave a brown spot?

So Carl won't be particularly excited to find out that Carrie and Jack fucked during Carl's drunken sleep, not unless he has the secret, kinky fantasy of being cuckolded . . . which I doubt. And Sheila will be devastated to find that Ben screwed Jennifer, even though he was drunk, thought he was doing Sheila because he thought she came home early, and whatever other excuse the author dreams up. It's hard to believe Sheila did not smell Jennifer's residual scent in the bed. Is Sheila a smoker with a bad sense of smell?

Hopefully, the author will resolve these issues in the next chapter, or however many additional chapters will follow. But this definitely sets up some conflicts and dilemmas. Thanks for writing.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Intresting

There are a few directions this could go. From what we see so far, both women knew they were not with their husbands. Are Jack and Jen evil predatory swingers? As ViO pointed out, they have single handedly, or is that double handedly, thrown a wrench into the works of two other couples marriages. Carl wasn't saying much at breakfast, that can't be good. Carrie was a knowing participant in what she did. She was willing to cheat with her husband passed out in the other room. Pretty risky. Jen knew exactly what she was doing. It is unknown about Jack at this point. I can see Ben's defense, I do not check to see if it is my wife getting into bed with me every time. After the 180, he was probably a little groggy. People do strange things when they are drinking. Even stranger things can happen. People have different reactions to alcohol, but one thing is usually a constant, when they pass out they don't move for several hours. Maybe some of them were playing possum. One thing is for sure, Everclear don't play. It induces comas. But, it's a story. Good so far.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
There's subterfuge afoot

Only the mysterious woman knows for sure who fucked Ben. Maybe she will repeat her indiscretion.

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where do we go from here?

Now that 3 couples have been cheated upon because of some drunken parties what will happen next. End the gettogether's now and stop the drinking. But will it be enough to stop 2 or 3 divorces. 1 star for a poor story line

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Loved part one...could have even ended here as a stand alone

" hey Lucy you got some spraining to do"..."oh Ricky". Can' t wait for the next episode. Mt ideal scenario..the two boys on the couch really are actually GAY, and Sheila and Jennifer are torid lesbians. And of course Carrie is an underage nymph. Sitcom zwieback! Obviously this first chapter is a great set up for a master of psychological and physical sexual tension. So does it stay slightly light hearted, or do the characters all spiral to despair?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
So far, so good.

I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start

Provided Sheila isn't playing games and it's all a set-up, given the difference in the female's bodies, it's obvious that it had to be Jennifer in his bed. If Jake did Carrie, and who else would if it wasn't Ben, than Jen and Jake are set to force swinging on the other couples. With Carrie admitting that she would have welcomed Ben, it just remains to be seen how far Sheila is involved in this scheme. Magmaman's writing is good as usual. Wonder if there's some twist in this story or if it's all as straight forward as it seems. Please bring the rest soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hope it doesn't go the cliche route and have it all set up by Sheila and some stupid enterence into swinging with all the neighbors. Those stories are a dime a dozen.

Right now it is a story of drunken mistakes. He honestly thought his wife was home early. Not his fault that Jennifer took advantage because her husband was screwing the other chick. At least that's what I gathered from reading.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
How did I miss this?

It is MGM and could be loving wife both being among my favorites except when it turns into group sex.. I hope that this will not happen. I admit that I agree with the commentator that this would have been an excellent flash story as is...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The dream is his best excuse

That better be his story and he better stick to it, just a wet dream no matter what.

Since he really doesn't know who fucked him it would probably drive him crazy until he finds out who it was.

Thanks for the read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
No shit Sherlock lol

Good start and a very good object lesson rofl -

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Great first chapter

I do not understand why people get so worked up over a fictional story. It is just entertainment. I don't really care which direction MGM takes this in the next chapter(s), he always delivers a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh god i get pissed off with

these boring stories about limp dicked husbands wanting their wived to flash then get pissed off when she goes too far then the fuck slut whore skank ends up flashing everywhere then fucking other guys......they are just a complete load of boring shite.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it 5 for effort.

Jogging 12 miles each way to school each day - really

They never discussed birth control in 20 years?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES