All Comments on 'Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 08'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Good story witha n uncertain ending

I must admit that I liked the story and all, but the ending left a lot to be desired. It wasn't really an ending at all. Where does everything stand? Is she still in love with her husband, or is he the meal ticket while she entertains her real lover? Maybe I missed it.

This story certainly was interesting. I didn't catch it when it first came out, but I am glad that I finally gave it a chance. Many people may not have enjoyed it because of the blatant cheating and the acceptance by the husband, but I did. 5 stars from me on all of them except the last one. That one only got 3 because I don't know where everything stands after the ending. It wasn't wrapped up as neatly as I would have liked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You finished this too early. Any way one the best stories ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yepeeee!!!!! finally u finished thanks a lot, had enough of this cuckold bastard husband & slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
End is incomplete

Would love to know how Relationships are going to go further, if u are willing to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
got only one thing to say

started with a bang and ended with a whimper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good

An interesting story which was quite well told although the ending was not substantiated by anything which preceded the Dara/Menaka relationship. I didn't see a pronounced emotional commitment from Dara to Menaka nor did I understand why the reverse would be true when one considers the Indian caste system. If the author had concentrated on Menaka's love of big cock and Dara's exceptional endurance then the sexual commitment would be acceptable and there would be no need for an implied emotional relationship.

The first five chapters were enjoyable but the last two which showed Dara's ugly dominance characteristics and Menaka's subservience made the story less enjoyable. Then, too, the husband's superior sexual techniques do little to dissuade Menaka from rushing to the hospital to give Dara solace. It was just to unbelievable to be worthy of five stars. ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

Fantastic storytelling.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
When I begin to read this part...

When I begin to read this part I had the hope that all of them would pay their sins, even the husband. But no...Even the other cheated husband stopped the beating!!! No way he would exchange his revenge in order to fuck the watchman's lover!!! She would be always there to be fucked...But i'm going to rate it 1*, and not saying that the story is well bellow 1*, because it ended!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Redemption

The story ending was n expected lines considering your previous writings.. I was hoping to get a different endline this time but was disappointed.. May in your next series we will have a different twist...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

Hi,

I read it on xossip also

good writeup but end it abruptly, you could have then give it a finish like, vimla left to her hometown to her village, there is new guard inplace of dara and the other guard, another trip of husband where she coudn't contrl and fell for a new young lad in neighbourhood, some sort of a small affair

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good but left lacking

overall it was ok, but it had somethings severely lacking in direction intent and ideas. it seemed that the author is not sure which route to take.

on one front u show the aspects of D/s and how submission gets thee best out of her, on the other hand u dont carry fwd the theme of submission at all, u get hungover with depicting a non existent romantic affair.

maybe someday u will be able to go full throttle on the power xchange and D/s.

that is what stopped this ok/good story to being a great one. write soon now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write more!

You're one of my fav author. Love the pretty wife with old man theme. You never fail to get me hard and cummer after reading your stories. No matter how many times i read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hi

Long time admirer here. Loved your recent series and contrary to the comments here, loved the ending. You start with erotica and deftly inject moments of genuine humanity and pathos. Like some of your other work, I finished this and wondered about how Menaka and her husband are going to move on from this and what would their new lives be. Which is how it should be. Not all questions need answers. Not all relationships fall under clear categories. Salutations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

jst one more chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ideas for aurelius

great work aurelius,

thanks for the effort you put into writing these excellent stories.

the story buildup was good.

1. i especially love how u use angle of wife lying when she actually did something more - you could expand it to a few days and give more content to wife's lying versus actual story.

2. this story was good but the part where muthu and senthil rush in seems not fun - its always better with build up e.g if muthu and senthil earlier disturbed menaka and she treated them badly - so this scene would be better with more build up

3. look at work in this site by 'doctorx' , you can get ideas from his also excellent work. https://www.literotica.com/s/shilpas-affair-with-neighbour-02

4. please write more and write often - give us 10 stories next month - thanks!!!

5. besides high class girl making love with low class servants - other taboos like her fucking lower/higher class men of other religions also will break taboos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One more part

Like the photo op in the last frame of our movies, we need a conclusion part..people accepting things as it is...If u feel its good, pl go ahead...

You did a magic with this story.

Grayman612Grayman612almost 9 years ago
No one compares.

The imitators continuing this pale in comparison to your talent. I sincerely hope your schedule gets a bit clearer so you can produce another set of characters.

anuvaibioanuvaibioalmost 9 years ago
long time admiration

First time I read such good story in this category. Keep it up

anbu_nanbananbu_nanbanalmost 9 years ago
good

Now a days wives are hot. Very hot story . Liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

awesome series. continue it further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i like this happy ending

i like the hppyending of the story pls finish the story indian wife gone bad pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next

when is ur next story comming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

Don't stop the storey , please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more

I have read thousands of writer on Literotica and for me you are the best. Please write more series like this, please !!!

pokanpokanover 8 years ago
good read

This story was a good read but with a poor ending,i can understand the Banke guy getting revenge , but with the beating dara got . will he be able to do anything? then his aggressive role , Menaka's sudden subservience. made the story just another porn tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

This series was fantastic and hot but the ending was little poor.

but still looking for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Series was very good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best author

Your stories are the best man. Please continue more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
respect

Dude this is the first time i am commenting. Liked it so much so that i was even willing to create account on this site just to let u know. Liked it so much that couldn't put that down and cummed 5 times already and had to take leave from office. Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

End could be better and continue with new Idea's

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really want to read about how Meneka have sex with all the men together , willingly .

And knowing that the husband is watching.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
And then

Now she gets drunk. Surely there can be more to this series of chapters. I'd keep the cameras in and go off on a cruise to see how Dara re-establishes himself as the man of the house. There is still more that can be done with this story- I wish there was another chapter.

SirToeSirToeover 6 years ago
Overall...

...I thought the story was great up until Dara finally fucked her, then it kinda droned on a bit too long. Still head and shoulders above most Literotica stories...write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great undoing for menaka, unwrapping her carnal desire must continue

with Menaka now turning insatiable & bold enough, how about you plan a holiday for her, introducing her with one of your rich friend overseas having a fleet of servants at his luxurious villa, leaving her at his place knowing your wife nasty 7 taboo fantasy for lowly men, where she can have some good time with lowly men 2 or may be may be 3-5 black guys, filling Menaka together, in all her 3 hole & she's fucking the guys like a bitch in heat. this time her infidelity knowing no barrier & she might even lie to prakash again once your friend left his place on your instruction, leaving Menaka alone for some time, after getting his place & even the servant quarters wired up, i'm sure she will find her carving to become a gangbang slut, never telling prakash what she has got on her mind

naughty Papanaughty Papaabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved it though it could have been without the rough / uncouth behaviour of Dara etc and more driven by Menaka’s lust and sexual urges and her hubby out on the high seas....open marriage....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please write next part

Write more part in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It;s Hot and gripping.

How about extending it, by bringing back Dara healthy and sharing Menaka while her hubby at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You can continue it further

Just a thought you do can continue it further..

Dara gets better and comes back a few days ho past by without Menaka and Dara seeing each other as the husband is home. Dara then out of desperation writes a letter to Menaka. In that letter he explains how thankful and ashamed he is at the same time about what happened to her because of him and he is hugely guilty for it. He then pleads Menaka guilty and apologizes for his mistakes. He very smartly slips it into Menaka's hand when her husband wasn't around.

Menaka reads the letter and gets all emotional she plans to pay him a visit.

They meet in the watchman quarters and make raw passionate love finally ending by Menaka swallowing daras cum.

Then Dara confesses to her that he is in love with her and wants to marry her. Shocked by this she pushes him away and starts to go on then dara stops her and explains that he is not as young as her and he will meet his end sooner than later so he wanted to have a memory of her before he gets too old to even get it up. He also explains that he doesn't want her for entire life time and just for a month at his village in Nepal. And also mentions that he wants a baby with her as a symbol of their love so he suggests he would get her pregnancy when together in Nepal. He finally ends by saying he's not forcing her to agree and that's her choice whether she wants to be her wife and live a lower class life for a month and then bear his baby?

Disgusted by the question Menaka walks out angrily.

Later she explains this to her husband even by listening to the perverted request of a old watchman to make this High class memsahab her wife for a month made him hard down the pants.

The obscenity of the situation made him horny and he has sex with his wife.

Later that evening he brings up the topic again and discusses it again.

Menaka surely waving his request off and promising to never meet Dara again.

But her husband interrupted and asks whether she really wants this ...

Menaka looked puzzled

Finally with a guilty expression nodded.

Her husband finally agrees to it and arranges it he said his next Contract with the ships is anyway two months away and that he could take care of the child

Finally they finalize

Menaka and Dara leave for Nepal

They spend one month there

Menaka changes her attire as a low class watchman wife and starts doing the daily chores of the house they also

They fuck like teenagers everywhere in his village like teenagers

At his house, near the well, next to the river, in the jungle, in the toilet, under the tree next to the river

Every time Dara cums deep in her pussy

They continue this for one month with love, lust, ecstasy and passion

Dara at the end admits it was the best thing in his life and that he won't return to resume his job and that he wants to spend the days here.

Menaka sobs an kisses Dara while departing.

She returns home smiles and hugs her husband

Kisses her husband and whispers in his ears

"I'm pregnant"

The end

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

we wish the writer has done a great job about the story the best story of sex,but also the way it was written ,if could write some books based on concepts(not of sex ) you could really could go a long way in literature,the story , the way you expressed it ,the carrying of emotions,mechanism is ravishingly excellent ,you have gift in writing i can sense that ,and if you could try writing in reality you could publish a great of literature. I always thought some sex stories makes people sexually aroused and then turning them into monsters, but like they knowledge could be used bad or good it depends upon choice they make and i like to think people may see this story as to comfort their sex lives and not turn to something they should n't. and the story WHO WATCHES THE WA must have some continuation or some chapters with much more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicly written

Entire series is wonderful. I enjoyed every single word written. On Chapter 8 this series has ended and I was searching for chapter 9.

To Dear Writer,

I look forward for the next chapter or next series.

Thank You for sharing it.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
ending

very disappointed when I realised the story was finished. Author rushed the end probably because he got bored with the story

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
03/22/18

so many comments suggesting how the story should go do,nt know why they cannot write a story themselves. Anonymous at the above date has excellent ideas, please compose a story yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please continue it further and it in 3 or 4 parts...

part 8 doesn't seem like a conclusion. ..

make dara get well... make him miss the action due to hospitalization

menaka learning that she is pregnant and dilemma over the father... dara muthu senthil or banke. .

pregnancy sex post pregnancy sex and

how menaka and her husband accepts this lastly

out of desperation dara taking menaka in house and roof while her husband and kid there and she being pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
all loser wimp coming here and begging for more more

Don't a have guts loser wimp . . given divorce this slut and move forward loser wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are the best writer on literotica. Hands down. You and shiprat are the best storytellers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This man (or woman?) Aurelius is hell bent on portraying Indian men as extremely idiotic, naive and utterly shameless wimps who have made cuckoldry a virtue. And their women - beautiful, well endowedbut repressed sexuly because of their upper class upbringing and all it needs is a alpha male to take them savagely, treat them like whores in the most degrading manner - slapping, abusing, spankijng; and voila, all these chaste women turn overnight sluts. All pretensions of culture gone. In another such story the writer had a beautiful Indian wife from a well to do family get literally raped in the brutal manner by her American lovers and yet love it. And the husband is totally unconcerned that his wife is treated so badly. Just like in this story the husband actually relishes wife,s depraved exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cheating must be punished

I always prefer punishment and the end of cheating, husband was not emotionally involved but she is that means she is cheating husband must leave her to dara and take his son and must go away.

Later living as poor old watchman slut she should learn the life lesson.

She would have kept her character strong against dara and keep sex as sex she wouldn't have ended up like complete slut.

Lovingsoul365Lovingsoul365almost 3 years ago

Amazing narration, have read it multiple times but still arouses me. What a story-teller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

End is not good , not up to the level it should be . Although her husband knows she is enjoying but also telling him lie which shows she now loves watchman more than him so she should be kicked out and given divorce .

sandeep12sandeep12over 2 years ago

you can still continue this story...

atrafford21atrafford21over 2 years ago

superb series, do continue this story n tell us more about Menaka n Banke

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most romantic, sexy stories I ever read. Salute to author. The same kind of romance & sex I want to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please brother start another story like this....I'm fan of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous