Who Will You Run To?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, I'd hurt his pride though. He started putting his clothes on. "Fuck you," he spat. "You're nothing special. Out of all of Carlo's whores, you're probably the ugliest one anyway. The only thing special about you is those out of this world blowjobs and the way you wrap those crazy long thin legs around me and squeeze me when I bust a nut in you. But have it your way bitch. As of this moment, you're cut off."

"Cut off from what?" I asked.

"What the fuck do you think I do around here?" he asked. "Carlo gets all of the drugs from me, bitch. Let's see how much you enjoy what you've been doing when you're sober."

"Wait," I said. "Please, wait a minute. Tell me what you're talking about. You mean that Carlo drugged me?"

"Duh!" he spat. "Think about it. Why else would a woman as young as you are be so hot for a forty year old pimp? Every time you get high enough, you fuck every guy he sends into your room. You've been on my special blend of Colombian weed mixed with a light dusting of a date rape drug. Once you get high enough you usually fuck anything cylindrical, you ain't picky."

I realized then, the mistake that I'd made. The whole thing had been a set up. It had never been the sex. I had ruined my life because of an asshole slipping something into my weed. On one hand I was pissed. On the other I was happy. Now that I understood what was going on, I could get my life back.

I got off of the bed and went to my closet. I started putting my clothes on and the man finished dressing himself and left the room. Just as I started throwing my clothes into a suitcase, Carlo came into my room. I looked at him then and laughed. He was a short hairy little man. I wondered when he became anything more. I remembered then that my first impression of him had been curiosity. It had been after the weed that I'd begun to see him as anything different.

"Are you upset, Summer," he asked.

"You drugged me, Asshole," I'm going home.

"But you are home," he said.

"What kind of home is there where they get you so high that you black out and then let disgusting old men fuck you?" I asked.

"This one," he laughed. "You haven't had a problem with it until now. You're just upset because you found out about it too soon. All of the girls go through what you're going through. You'll be okay. You just need to realize your place in the grand scheme of things."

"I'm going straight to the police," I said,

"For what?" he asked. "All you'll do is make yourself look like the whore that you've become. I have hours of video of you begging my customers to fuck you. Would you like to see one. I've been selling your videos as well. You're quite the money maker."

"As soon as they get a blood sample, they'll realize that I was drugged," I screamed. "You'll never see daylight again."

"Oh we'll, guess we're going for the lump sum payout," he said.

"What?" I asked. He wasn't making any sense.

"It's like the lottery, Dummy," he said. "When you win a prize you have to decide whether you want the whole five million or the yearly payouts. If you take the lump sum, you get it all at once but they cut it in half. If you take the payments you get more money but you get it a little at a time. I wanted the yearly payments with you because like I said, you're a good little money maker. Plus I like fucking that young pussy of yours myself, but I guess that's over."

"Damn straight, Asshole," I said. "I'm leaving." I grabbed my suitcase and started walking.

I never felt any sense of malice from Carlo. He was never threatening or angry. As I passed by him he just said, "Goodnight, Summer."

"Don't you mean goodbye?" I asked sharply.

"Whatever," he said.

Then in a movement so fast it almost didn't register, he punched me in the chin. At first I didn't feel anything, then I was out.

When I woke up, I had no idea where I was, how long I'd been out or what had happened to me in the interim.

I did remember though that I'd intended to go home. I got off of the bed that I was lying on and found out that I was chained to it. I tried to yank the chain free and the noise I made brought a woman. She was a light tan color and spoke Spanish. I didn't understand a word she was saying. My Spanish was limited to the menu at Taco Bell so we had a big communication problem. But I got the gist of her words. She was trying to want me against making noise.

By the time I realized what she was trying to convey it was too late. A big man walked into the room and looked me over. He spoke to me in Spanish too. When it became clear to him that I didn't understand him, he left the room and came back with another man.

This one was younger, smaller, and far less wholesome looking. "What?" he asked.

"I want to go home," I said. "Why am I here?"

"That's simple," he said. "You're a whore. You're here to fuck anybody who comes into this room. They pay me. That makes me and my fat wife happy. I feed you. You stay healthy enough to fuck the next batch of guys I send in here. It's the circle of life. Haven't you seen the Lion King?"

"I won't do it. Where's Carlo?" I screamed.

"Carlo is back in America," he said. "You got on his nerves, so he sold you to me. Someday, if I make enough money on you, I may let you go. If you're really good, I might even have someone drive you the hundred miles or so to the border. But for now the circle of life calls."

"I won't do it," I said. "I'm not a whore. I'm not going to fuck a bunch of guys just so you can get rich off of me."

"It's really no skin off of my ass," he said. "I have forty three other women in this building who do. Some of them even like it. Some of them even get paid. You did it for Carlo, so it's not like you don't know what to do. It's really up to you."

"I was drugged with Carlo," I said. "I didn't know what was going on. I'm really not a whore."

"You really are a whore," he smirked. "Whether you were drugged or not. The first time you spread your legs for money, you became a whore. You're actually better off now, because at least you know what's going on. I have no intention of wasting money drugging you. All I'm interested in is making a profit off of my investment. If you don't fuck, you don't eat. When you get hungry enough, you'll beg me to let you fuck some guy for a taco. Either way until I get my money back and then some, you go nowhere."

"I'll scream," I said. "And someone will call the police and..." he held up his hand for me to be quiet. Then he said something in rapid fire Spanish.

The big man left the room and he started humming. As he hummed I noticed a smile on his face. A few moments later a man rushed into the room pulling his pants up.

"Okay, there you go," he said to me.

"What?" I asked. "Is this guy going to take me home?"

"Nope, this guy is the police chief. You don't even have to scream," he said. "You are not in America any more. Things don't work the same way here. I'll give you an hour to get your shit together and then I'll start sending guys in. It's your choice. You're probably hungry already. Remember, if you don't fuck, you don't eat."

And he was right. I don't know how long it took for them to smuggle me out of the country to where I was, but I was starving. The first night, I didn't do it. He'd send guys to my room and I refused them all. A couple of them slapped me and one of them spit on me, but I didn't have sex with them. After a few hours he just sent another girl into my room and I had to watch her fuck every guy that came into the room.

He was a smart one too. The guys would come into the room and look at me. A lot of them were regulars. They'd never seen me before so there was the thrill of something new or the new flavor of the month. Once they found out that I wasn't fucking, they'd just fuck the other girl. He was using me to get them horny and then using her to make the money. He was still making money off of me but I wasn't benefitting from it.

By morning I was so hungry I'd have eaten a rat if I could find one. My stomach was growling so loudly that I could barely stand it. He wandered into my room during the day and smiled.

"How was your night?" he asked.

"I'm hungry, you bastard," I screamed.

"What has that to do with me?" he asked casually.

"Okay, I'll play your game," I said. "Can I eat now?"

"Sorry," he said. "We don't work on credit. First you fuck, then you eat."

"Okay, I'll fuck someone. Send somebody in," I said. I couldn't believe how fast my pride and my willpower had failed me. I was begging him to send some stranger in for me to have sex with."

"Sorry again," he said. "It's nine o' clock on the morning. Our earliest customers won't arrive before about six. Why don't you take a nap. You're going to need your strength for the evening anyway. I promise to give you a little snack after your first customer and a meal after the fourth one."

He laughed and mumbled to himself as he left the room. I tried to sleep.

Evening came quickly enough. And with it a huge brown skinned man came into my room. I wasted no time pulling my panties down and spreading my legs. He climbed between my legs and skinned his dirty work pants. He had no underwear, but he did have a huge angry looking penis. He jammed it into me with no warning and I screamed as he forced it to the bottom of my pussy and beyond. The only thing that was speaking louder than the pain in my cooch was the emptiness in my stomach. He seemed to enjoy the fact that I was in pain. It made him fuck me even harder. It only took him about fifteen minutes to shoot his nut and get off of me. Then he left the room without saying, "Thanks" or "That was a mighty good fuck senorita," or anything. A skinny Mexican woman came into the room.

She handed me a cup of water and a Taco. The Taco wasn't even on a plate and I had no idea where her hands had been. I didn't care. I inhaled it and slurped down the water. Then I remembered that I'd get a full meal after three more of those guys. If I could handle the next three as quickly as I had that guy, I could be eating in about an hour.

It went pretty much like that from then on. After that first huge guy the rest of them were smaller so there wasn't as much pain. I did have to build up my toughness to the point where having back to back sex with ten or twelve guys a night didn't leave m pussy raw but that took some time. After my first few nights as a whore, or at least as a somewhat willing, un-drugged one, I began to think about getting my life back.

All I could think of was getting out of there. And every time I closed my eyes I thought about Ted. Ted loved me. I had been a fool to even think of breaking up with him for Carlo. I'd been sucked in by my own vanity and sexual greed. I looked at an old newspaper on the floor. I didn't understand the words but I made out the date. I couldn't believe that only six weeks had passed since I'd broken up with Ted. I also couldn't believe how far I'd fallen in those six weeks.

I figured that back home, Ted was probably still getting over me. If only I'd known. Getting home and getting back to Ted became my reason for everything I did. Mentally, I went over every aspect of my relationship with Ted and realized again that I'd been a fool. I needed to do whatever I had to do to get back to him. It became an obsession. I told myself that I had to fuck those guys, so I could eat because I needed to stay strong and pretty so Ted would want me back.

Went I went to sleep each morning I dreamed that I was back at school getting ready to marry Ted. Sometimes I dreamed that Ted had discovered what had happened to me and was coming to rescue me.

But then I'd remind myself, that Ted had no idea of what was going on with me and that it was my fault. I had gone to him and not only broken up with him, but I'd broken his heart. I'd told him that not only did I not want to marry him, but that I'd been sleeping with another man. No matter how much Ted loved me, I didn't see him storming into Carlo's property and demanding to speak to me. What would he ever hope to gain? Did he want me to tell him that I didn't want to be with him all over again?

I was sure that Ted had no idea what had befallen me. In my darker moments I imagined that one of my two best friends had stolen Ted away from me. Actually I'd given them permission, so it wasn't like stealing. Ted had probably just moved on with his life.

In my own life, I had things to take care of. I had to find a way to escape. I memorized every detail of everything around the large house that I was kept in. For the first few weeks that I was there I quickly grew in popularity. The man that had bought me from Carlo came in to visit me every day and told me how much money he was making off of me. I never found out his name and when I asked him about it, he just smiled.

"I'm not Mexican," he said. "I was born of Mexican parents but I live and grew up in California. It's better for me if you don't have a name to pin on me. Just in case some day you make it home and have the ridiculous idea of trying to get me arrested, it's really hard to get a judge to sign out a warrant to arrest, "Some Guy."

"Have you made back your investment on me yet?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"Can I leave?" I asked.

"Soon," he said. "Right now you're pretty popular. I don't know why."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Summer, I look at women all the time," he said. "Only a strictly beauty basis, most of the women I have are prettier than you. Most of them are also built better. You have no ass and no tits. Your legs are too skinny to be sexy, but they're long as hell. The real thing that you have going for you is that you're a white woman and you're tall as hell. Short Mexican men seem to get a charge out of dominating and fucking a tall white woman. That's why I've been dressing you so nicely. When they see you as being some rich society chick, it adds to the mystique."

"But don't worry," he said. "Sooner or later they'll get tired of you. It's human nature."

We had several of those little talks over the next few months and he was right. Over time I started to have regulars but eventually even the numbers of my regular customers dwindled. But I had been making plans of my own. I had secreted a finger nail file under my mattress and I worked whenever I had the chance on filing through a weak part of the chain that held me.

Every morning I was sure that in only a few more days, I'd be through that chain and I could escape. And then one morning something happened to make me realize that I wasn't as smart as I thought I was. I noticed that I wasn't making any progress on the chain. I had literally filed all of the teeth out of the nail file. I had no idea what to do. I had to get another nail file if I was ever going to escape.

Later that morning he came in to talk. I thought that he'd noticed my subdued attitude and I was right.

"What's wrong, Summer?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said. "We all have our up days and our down ones."

"I have a present for you," he said. He handed me a small box and then put another one down next to it. "You can have either one of these two boxes. The one in your hand has what you think you want most in the world right now. The one on the table has something far more useful. It's up to you."

I thought about it. I wondered for a while how he'd know what I wanted most. I realized that whatever he thought that would be more useful was probably something that would make me a better whore. I decided to go with the one in my hand.

"Why are you giving me a present?" I asked.

"Summer, don't you know what today is?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"You've been with us for a year today," he said. "You still have a lot to learn. I'll leave you in peace with your present. Maybe you can get some use out of it before the customers arrive."

As soon as he left, I opened the box and looked into it. Inside of the box I found another fingernail file and a note. The note read, "Just ask when you need another one."

I threw the box and the file across the room angrily. I sulked for the rest of the day and took care of my customers without a lot of enthusiasm. The next morning he came in as he usually did.

"Good Morning, Summer," he beamed as if he'd spent the entire night laughing at me.

"What was in the other fucking box?" I yelled.

He reached into his jacket pocket and brought out the other box. He handed it to me. I opened it and found a small key.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Your chain," he smiled. "But you didn't want it, remember?"

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Summer, I have cameras in every room of this house," he said. "Did you know that you're also a porn star on a lot of websites all over the world? You're probably even famous back in Michigan. Those mid-westerners love their porn. Those people in Michigan and Ohio are all about the three F's"

I looked at him, because I didn't know what the three F's were.

"Football, Fords and Fuckin'," he smirked.

"What would you have done if I'd picked the key?" I asked.

"I'd have given it to you," he said.

"Well you did," I said. "You just handed it to me."

"So I did," he said. "We should probably talk about things. But tomorrow is soon enough for that, I guess. Maybe, even the next day."

He was out of his fucking mind. I think that he's gotten so used to outsmarting a bunch of stupid whores that he'd forgotten who he was dealing with. Maybe it was like the way they train elephants. When the elephants are young they put a big strong chain on them that they can't possibly break. Over time the elephants get used to the chain and realize that they can't break it. But as they get older and stronger, they're so used to the fact that they can't break it, that they no longer try. Once they reach their full strength they probably could break the chain, but they don't try anymore because they're conditioned to believe that they can't.

He'd forgotten one thing. I'm smarter than elephants and stupid whores. There wouldn't be another morning conversation with us and definitely not two. Two days from now I wouldn't be talking to him. I'd be talking to Ted. I was almost giddy thinking about it.

At about four in the afternoon most of the house took a nap to get ready for the long evening and night working hours. As soon as the house got quiet, I took the key and unlocked my chain. I felt really stupid because the chain was attached to the slat under my bed. I'd wasted months filing away at a chain when all I ever had to do was lift the mattress and pull the slat out of the chain. I could have been free in less than two minutes. I had to give him that one.

I crept down the stairs and looked around. In more than year of being in that house I'd never seen the first floor. When I found the dirty kitchen area, the woman that always brought me my food looked at me in surprise. Then she put one hand to her lips, smiled and pointed to what was probably the back door.

I slipped out the back door and darted ninja like from one area of cover to the next until I came to a wall that surrounded the house. I waited there for hours until the two men guarding the gate opened it and then went to the house to serve as security guards. I ran through the gate as soon as they got to the porch of the house. I expected them to notice me at any second and come after me or start shooting, but I was lucky. I had no idea, which way to go but I started running down the road. I ran as fast as I could until I couldn't run any more, then I walked.

Finally just after it got dark I saw a pair of headlights. I flagged down an ancient pickup truck with about four men on it.

As I started screaming to them that I'd been kidnapped in rapid fire English and the few words of Spanish that I'd picked up, I realized that I was in trouble. I recognized all four of the men. They were regular customers. One of them got a smile on his face and took my arm almost gently. He pushed me down on the grass on the side of the road and straddled me. He forced his fowl smelling dick into my face and grabbed my jaw.