All Comments on 'Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 01'

by Cindyforsin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kafkafover 5 years ago
Good but

get an editor.

Too many dumb mistakes.

who's instead of whose

classed instead of classes

too instead of to

And best of all, SEAMEN

CindyforsinCindyforsinover 5 years agoAuthor
Kaf

se·men

/ˈsēmən/Submit

noun

the male reproductive fluid, containing spermatozoa in suspension.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
EXCELLENT BEGINNINGS

SO FAR THIS STORY SEEMS TO BE WELL THOUGHT OUT, USING THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX TO MAKE IT SCENTUAL. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE STORY HAS GOOD POTENTIAL. KEEP IT COMING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent beginning. Love the characters, story well crafted and believable. Cannot wait for the next installment.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great start

not to be repetitive - but looking forward to the next few chapters. fun, sexy story

NesticNesticover 5 years ago
Awesome Story ...

One of the best i've ever read on here. Definetly write more parts.

Thank you.

ERossAltoERossAltoover 5 years ago
Sexy

Just the type of story I love to read. Well-written and a good length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

This is one of those stories that I feel stand out alot compared to other stories I have read. Really hope that this story can go on for as long as possible as I beileve I am not the only one who wants this story to be continued. Good job to the author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

No condoms , No pills , he just got it up her good and deep then filled her unprotected pussy with a good load of cum

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start

I read this story and it makes me wish I had a sister growing up. The story moves along and it has good interaction between the characters. 5* Thanks for your time and imagination. I will be looking forward to reading more.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, nice and loving, arousing, hot hard sex and many many possibilities ! Gee, does Dee think she wants to suck her brother off ?? or go on the pill so they can do it as often as they like ?? Live together while at college ?? Many great possibilities, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sensuous and beautiful

This is a well created story that leads to a beautiful conclusion. It allows the reader to project to a possible future between the two siblings.

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 5 years ago
Wonderful story

5 Stars!! Hopefully just the beginning. I got the impression that Dee told her cousin what her plan was. Could lead to some interesting times at school. Can't wait to read more loving adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great short story. Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

SHORT BUT SO SWEET!!!Definitely,to have the cherry on the cake,you should write a third chapter to conclude this hot and sweet story..where Dee will get pregnant of her brother's baby at the end of their studies!!10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read!

Oh, I seriously hope this is chapter 1 of at least a 20 part series!

Excellent story telling.....I’m looking forward to reading a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for this story. So glad there is a second chapter.

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
He said she said ... got on my bloody nerves

I got about half way down page one and shot forward to leave you this shite review !

You constantly add "she said" or "he said" to far too many sentences, it got on my bloody nerves so much i couldn't carry on reading so only got as far as the end of the party ....

Its bad to keep adding those "who said what" to nearly every sentence when the characters were in conversation.

Sorry but 1* is all i can award your writing !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ATV

Who wears a knee length denim skirt while riding an ATV? I don’t care how many buttons were undone. It wouldn’t be remotely comfortable.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
Started My Second Time Around

I started to read this story for the second time and I'm still not disappointed. A far as that ATV comment goes, well you get what you pay for. The real big ATV's are really comfortable and have plenty of room. Skirts and dresses are not a problem.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
BEST SUMMER EVER!!!!!

Beautiful story.

Excellent way to tell the story.

I liked the idea of ending the first night with just kissing and a little foreplay. The masturbation was a lovely way to end the night and set-up the day.

The casual way of advancing to making a love was fantastic.

Can't wait to read the next chapters.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Liked it a lot...they took to it like ducks to water....

5 and fave

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Great sibling love story...I have a feeling, with the relatives and some of the things you wrote, school may be "more interesting than just studying business...

The way this went along, it built up just right, pace was good...the early 'learning to kiss' thing was HOT, lots of kids learn that way...never kissed my sister, but a few girls in the neighborhood practiced with me...

I know there are 2 more chapters to read...I hope there will be more!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

great, I look forward to the next chapter

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

I know there's a Part 2 to this...and know it ends there. Please cum, er come back and write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous