Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that was the best!" Dee said.

"It was amazing for me too, baby," I said.

Dee wiggled her hips. "How long before we can do it again?"

Kissing my sister, I said, "As hot and sexy as you are, it won't take long."

"You aren't sorry we made love, are you, Greg?"

"You've got to be kidding. I love it. I love you," I said.

Dee asked me to get up. We went to the end of the dock, held hands, and jumped into the pond. After rinsing the sweat and body fluids off, we went back to the blanket. We dried in the hot sun, then started kissing again.

As we dressed to head back to the house, I said, "No bike shorts under your skirt?"

Dee stopped buttoning her skirt. Standing in her bra, she moved closer and kissed me.

"No, not when we're together." Dee chuckled. "I want my brother to have easy access."

"I guess you want to do this again," I said, hoping I knew the answer.

"Greg, I want to do this and more with you. Anything you want, anytime you want me."

Dee and I finished dressing. We got on the ATV, then I started it. Dee put her hand on my arm, smiled, and said, "Sweetheart, we're going to have a wild summer."