All Comments on 'Who Would Have Thought'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a great start

What a great start,you handle mom/son so well,much better than father /daughter.I have always believed that mom/son was much more common than we are allowed to know.I know my mom wanted us to be far more than just mom /son,in fact every time we looked at each other we committed incest,on several occassions it becams very "loving"indeed,but we never had sexual intercourse,how we stopped ourselves I will never know.That was back in the late sixties,things were more straight laced then.Your stories seem to get over the taboo in a very erotic way.I did listen to a terrible tale yesterday where a father raped his 13 year old daughter repeatedly,he faces a very long prison sentance indeed,I spoke to the girl and she is scarred for life. There is a case for keeping incest a criminal offence,but I really cannot see anything wrong with sex between consenting adults no matter how close they are related.I suppose its far easier for a father to rape a daughter than it is for mom to rape a son,thats just my views.Finally please dont stop your excellent tale it is after all just a story but a very good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So different, so good

A pleasure to read the unusual .I was a liitle surprised when he said pussy and again when she said cunt not exactly what you would hear between mother and son ; at least not until into a relationship . I also think all those things she told him she wanted him to do to her at the end all blurted out too quickly ,like you were in a rush to end part 1 . Take it easier and proofread before you submit . Your story is excellent , more so because it is different .

lovingmomslovingmomsover 16 years ago
Very very arousing

I really hope you write the next chapters soon, cause your story was one of the best I have read recently. Very good and sensual build up, slow and with lots of tease, but always very hot.

It's a 5 vote, cause there isn't bigger than that

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 16 years ago
Makes sense to me!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've Read Worse...

...and better. This falls somewhere in between. The story is GOOD; it's the writing that sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story

I thought the 1st part of it was great. Loved it.

The other part when she becomes a filthy mother and all that....to me....seemed rushed.

I would've loved to have kept it going with like the same as the 1st part. Innocent like, but still a bit naughty. And of course grow on that. There's always more chapters you can write without jumping into the sex right away.

Hope to see more like the beginning part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

A great story line but you need assistance in editing since the writing is full of errors. However, I like your emagination and general style.

natureboy76natureboy76over 16 years ago
Somebody is Stupid Here....

and it ain't me!!!

In my part of the English-speaking world we use cloths to wipe up spills and dry our cars (automobiles). When we go out of the house, we put on clothes. I guess you must use clothes to wipe up messes. Stupid Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Despite the frequent problems with spelling and grammar (I seem to recall your other stories weren't quite as bad in this respect), the story was very good; I found some of your earlier submissions to be a bit too rushed, to the point where suspension of disbelief (and you need a lot of it for typical incest stories) just wasn't possible.

That said, I still think the events unfolded a bit too fast. What's the rush? With the father out of the picture, mother and son could have taken their time, and you could have built up the erotic tension much more before you got to the action.

Nonetheless, it was well above average - you definitely have potential! (Now all you need is an editor ;-)

PS. What's up with the flaming? Does anyone really think a spelling mistake is worth berating someone THAT much? natureboy76 needs to toke on a doobie and chill out a bit.

PPS. It's fine to complain about errors, but don't follow that up with "emagination"... that's just dumb ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story Tarkas3

I like the Mom/Son theme Tarkas and I think you did very well in portraying that.

You can't please everyone when it comes to grama and spelling, but once you've written your story, go back over it and proof-read it.

Please continue to keep writing and maybe try a story that you can spin out to maybe four or five chapters.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A nice start

Grammer, shmammer, who noticed.haha A very nice beginning, I hope. Sounded something like you and your wife may have played out? Or, maybe your wife is your mother? And you are old enough to have had children who may be joining the two of you, as your characters from your other stories? Just so many ways for this to turn and twist. A typo here and there goes unnoticed by people who are enjoying your story and casting the characters in their own head as they masturbate with desire and jealousy. Keep writting. I understand it.haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hidden Passion

A woman neglected of love and attention is always easy pray for a flattering word and this mum was no exception, so it was her son in the end it did not matter they both found what they were seeking. I loved the teasing, the fashion show and the hidden passion of the mum. The reluctance added reality and made it better. I was not concerned with the grammer the story was wonderful and I related to it easily, I really look forward to the story going forward and experiancing with them her growing confidence and lust.

Kim

kimnicelips@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Good Series?

I do hope so Tarka,I went to one of the top English Grammar schools,your writing style is not a problem for me.I like all your stories,they are very erotic,pussy or cunt so what I know what you mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
when r u going 2 finish it

when r u going 2 finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, please!

Very good work. I hope you'll continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
VERY good first part

Page 1 of it was excellent. I really enjoyed the slow progression. the 2nd page was a bit too much overboard to seem realistic.

i hope to see more of your stories....hopefully moreso like page 1 with it gradually increasing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I hope you write

part two to this and dont just leave it like this.You write very good mother /son stories,the series The Clan is outstanding.

indyman2752indyman2752almost 16 years ago

Write more! We the readers would like to get a finished story.

BOSTON5435BOSTON5435almost 16 years ago
MORE

Hope you dont leave it open ended like this,serched for you on other sites and found you on two?

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
dude .. waiting for next part

awesome work buddy .. waiting for next part .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
in love with his mother's cunt

Robbie is 22 years old and well experienced in sex, but his first and everlasting love is his own mother's cunt. He's thought about it, dreamed about it, and whacked off picturing himself shoving his big stiff dick right up her mommy-cunt all the way to his balls. Now his Mom decides to show her boy what he's dying to see. His mother's twat is even more glorious than he ever imagined! Big fat lips that Rob reverently strokes and squeezes, a gaping cunthole he sticks his fingers up inside of. Then the boy can't help himself, he dives in between his mother's legs, buries his face where he came out of 22 years before, and slurps her motherly twat within an inch of its life! Rob sticks his tongue way up his own birth canal, just as real soon he'll be sticking his big stiff prick up there too, unloading his heavy balls up the cunt he adores--his own mother's!

MusicInMyLifeMusicInMyLifeover 14 years ago
Son taps into his mother's intense hidden passion

Wow! I thought The Clan was great. This story starts off with a really slow intense sexy build-up and then explodes into really hot senual, rude delight! I love it! But tell me, when are you going to continue the other chapters? Please don't leave it hanging - keep writing and finnish it. This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

you can't stop there,you have to finish this story.it was fantastic.ill be waiting for the sequel.

coljaccoljacabout 13 years ago
great story

ive got a hard on reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your profile was recently modified, confirming that you are, in fact, not dead. Nothing short of that would have been an acceptable excuse for not completing this story.

<p>So get on with it.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ALL BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER TO BE CONTINUED , AND THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME. NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE STORY WAS, IT HAD NO ENDING....LAROC OF AGES

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Kind of dry, and a bulging cunt is a disgusting visual. What is a bowlers club? Cricket?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow. Mother's 'CUNT'.

Please continue. Why did you stop? Such a lovely story.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
why did you stop

What's up with the cliffhanger continue the story

DaddynidalDaddynidalalmost 8 years ago

Please .the chapter 2

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Where did u go?

FTDS.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous