All Comments on 'Whole Lotta Love'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
chris2300chris2300about 7 years ago
Hope there is more

I really enjoyed this and hope you will continue it.

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine7about 7 years ago
enjoyable

I liked the easy tone of this story. It made the events seem like fun for all three characters. Created a nice atmosphere.

bumknee52bumknee52about 7 years ago
Didn't need Mum

Liked the story a lot. Easy, good progression. Adding mum didn't add anything. It could have ended with a promise for more, and hearing the garage door opening.

redlion75redlion75about 7 years ago

I am confused when did this take place since the plan b didn't come out til a few years ago not the 70s like this lead of with

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

slow start, but i like where this is going

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

The story started kinda slow but really took off and offered a great series of opportunities! Some added physical details would stimulate even more. Great theme and hopefully another few chapters will be posted very soon. Chris should bang his Mom silly and that should protect them so Chris and Debbie can screw each other all the time. Now that things are out in the open, Debbie and Chris making out would be better. Hopefully, Mom bangs Chris and shows him how to be even better. Debbie does take the morning after pill and goes back on birth control. Many adventures there now out in the wilderness. Thank you!

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightabout 7 years ago
Another good one

Thanks for another 5 star story

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed this very much - brought back some memories of the 60s & 70s when things were quite different. I can't say that I ever wanked to music but whatever floats your boat, right? The sex was very well described - you really did a good job with the urgency of the younger sister's needs. I only gave four stars because I thought it ended poorly. Great job, though. Thank you!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
I thought it was good.

I totally hate the incest stories that pay no attention to birth control. Other wise, pound both of those hot pussies while you have the chance once you get birth control. Until then, fuck their asses, and their mouths. If they need something in their cunt get a big dildo/vibrator, not bigger than you are though. Make 'em get birth control dude.

Oh that's right it is just a story. Yeah dude, fuck em while you have the chance. Good story!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Good one!

Nice touch....hope you continue this!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
bit of a romp

and a bit of a jumble.

certainly didn't see that ending

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Love Mom joining

Chris is a DUMBASS...FUCK DEBBIE and now MOM....What a fantastic afternoon...

My cock is so HARD

orsexybluesorsexybluesalmost 7 years ago
If you're going to write a period piece, you should do your homework.

Metallica wasn't formed until 1981. Van Halen was around but they didn't become popular until MTV aired their videos in the the early 1980s. Ozzy Osbourne didn't have a solo career until the 1980s, after he was fired from Black Sabbath. And Spinal Tap wasn't a real band; it was a parody, and one that didn't exist until 1979.

It's not clear what the "tape deck" is but, if you're talking about a Walkman, they weren't available in the U.S. until the 1980s. And if you were listening to a stereo on headphones, they were big, over-the-ear affairs.

And, most importantly, the morning-after pill was barely being tested in the 1970s, and wasn't generally available until the 1990s.

It's a hot story, but about as realistic as a video where the neighbor "surprises" the housewife and they fuck in the bedroom filled with studio lights and two cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It was a great story until Mom joined. Then it became just another porn story. Sorry...turned me off.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story until...

Don't understand why the mum made an appearance at the end of the story. Didn't need it and didn't make sense. Spoilt what was a nicely erotic sibling incest story.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24almost 5 years ago
Why?!

Why add the mother at end?! I was enjoying the story until that! Do us,yourself and this story a favor, revise and edit the mother out.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Really?

To only have Chris & Debbie to commit incest would have been a waste,but thankfully Mum joined in,so now all 3 can partake in the delights of family bonding.Besides it was mentioned Mum was a HOT MILF or something like that,and plus it gave Debbie and Mum a chance to turn into bisexual Mother and Daughter to give Chris more excitement to watch as they make out and devour each others pussy juice.

Oh and as for Debbie going back on birth control why not keep her off it so she can have Chris's babies.Great story.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Should have......

left the Mother out. Did someone say crash and burn.......yep?

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyabout 2 years ago

i managed to cum, but i kinda feel like it was a wasted nut. I know it's kind of ridiculous to complain about realism in both fiction and pornography in general, but i feel like this story could use a little bit more realism. I sincerely doubt there was anyone who jerked off to heavy metal and rock and roll music, that sounds incredibly horrendously gay, and not in a homo kind of way. Gay as in stupid. It's so far out in left field that I can't even begin to rationalize it as a plot point. Even fiction writing should be realistically unrealistic. Between that and the completely horrendous dialogue between the sister and brother, I'm impressed with my ability to nut at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2869 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...