Whole Lotta Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I saw her body shuddering minutely and she grimaced and seemed to press her hand tighter over her groin.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that all over again!" she added, "Oh, and your little arse tightening like it did!"

Immediately I felt my cock respond and press against the towel, growing once again in preparation for a second cumming and it was my turn to wince and to move my hand.

"What's the matter Chris?" she asked, "Scared to show me?"

"I told you it's private," I mumbled, my mind slightly more under control now, "Anyway, what on earth are you doing here?"

I was torn between shouting at her and revealing my curiosity about her interest.

"Mum's staying in town to go swimming," she said, "And since I didn't have my cossie with me I decided I'd come straight home and one of my friends dropped me off."

She crossed the room and sat down on my bed,

"That explains it then," I said as I filled the moments while I thought of something better to say, "Doesn't give you the right to creep up on me though."

"I didn't," she countered firmly, "Your music was so loud that you didn't hear me and then your door was open wide too -- so there!"

I was in a total dilemma now because I was kind of stuck. I was naked with a slowly hardening cock beneath my small towel and whatever I did would be risky to me.

If I turned around or perhaps walked from the room to get a larger towel from the bathroom she'd see my arse and I felt as scared to show it off as I was to display my cock. Worse still, my clothes were on the chair by the bed right near where Deb was sitting and she was showing no signs of moving.

Aside from my worries however, there was a plus side. Now that she was sitting down not only were her sharp little nipple-tents clearly visible but so too were the generous bulges of her breasts as they strained against her t-shirt. I glanced at them again and felt my cock pressing against my hand and concerned about my increasing if unexpected arousal I screwed up my brow.

"What's the matter Chris?" asked Deb again, "Something wrong?"

"Ummm, my clothes -- you -- I'm naked..." I muttered, "Would you move please."

"Nope!" she said firmly, "I'm staying here."

"Oh come on, it's my bed, now get off," I said, determined to remove her while staying calm about it.

"No way, I want to watch," she said, "I'm staying right here."

"No you're not," I answered equally firmly, "Come on -- get out."

"Won't!" she said quickly, "I told you, I want to see."

"See what?" I asked, slightly bemused.

"I want to see you cum again!" she said with a big grin, "You usually cum twice so you can do it again for me now, can't you."

"No way!" I said firmly, then her words sank in and I felt my mouth fall open in shock.

"How the hell do you know I cum twice?" I asked, angry but very curious, "You just said you've never seen me do it."

"Oh I have," Deb answered, her tongue playing over her lips again, "No, what I tried to say was that I've never been able to watch you like I've just done. Usually your door's closed, isn't it."

"That 'cos it's private!" I spluttered.

"Well then, you ought to put something in your keyhole," said my sister with a grin.

The house had big old-fashioned doors and keyholes, a bit of a feature actually, but that left relatively big holes in the doors, especially in my door where the old key was missing. A new lock had been added but the old keyhole still existed -- as perfect a spy hole as you could hope for.

"Whaaa....!" I exclaimed, unable to create proper words as I pointed at the door, "You've been spying on me?"

Then, disconcertingly and ignoring my accusation, Deb was laughing and pointing at me instead.

"I can see you!" she said, her breasts bouncing up and down with her amusement, "Hey, look at you!"

I suddenly realised that as I'd lifted one hand to point at the door so the towel seemed to have slipped and although I still had hold of one part of the towel, my newly stiffened cock was almost entirely on show, the towel in my hand only covering the base of my extended penis and my pubes.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, "Cut it out! Don't bloody look!"

I tried to make amends in an instant but all I managed to do was to lose my grip on the towel entirely and it fell to the floor about as fast as my face dropped.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I said as I stood there with one hand ineffectually holding my persistent erection, "You're a fucking nuisance! Oh just bloody well look if that's what you want!"

With a huge sigh I pulled my hands away from my groin and just stood there, entirely naked, my hands on my hips and my penis now well and truly aroused.

"Better?" I asked, as I jerked my hips angrily towards her, "Is that what you wanted to see?"

"It's definitely better," said Deb quietly, "In fact it looks really good, but it's not really what I wanted to see."

"Well, what was it you wanted then?" I asked, my ire rising at her apparent disinterest in my penis, "Come on, fucking well tell me."

"I did tell you," she said calmly, her hands now sliding slowly up and down her bare thighs, "I wanted to see you cum again!"

With her reference to cum, I suddenly remembered once more that the mirror was still covered in my spunk and I glanced at it now, seeing the smears and dribbles of cum that covered it's reflective surface. A lot the biggest splashes had run down to gather at the bottom of the mirror but a fair amount of sticky white cum still clung where it had been shot.

"Shit, Deb, I've got to clean up," I spluttered, but my mind wasn't operating properly and I simply couldn't think what to do next.

"I'll do it," said Deb as she stood up and a moment or two later she was bending down right in front of me to pick up the towel.

"No, no, I will," I cried, embarrassed beyond comprehension, "It's my job!"

But Deb had beaten me to it and in a couple of strides she was using the towel to remove my cum but instead she was smearing the mirror even more as she worked.

"Damn, it's all stuck on now," she said as she surveyed the mess on the mirror and the blobs on the towel, "We'll have to wash it off in a bit. You need a clean towel too."

She held the damp, sticky and horrible looking towel up by one corner before letting it fall to the floor.

"Bloody hell," I muttered, as I glanced from the mirror to the towel and back, "Now see what you've done."

"What I've done?" she answered, striding confidently towards me, "What your cock did!"

With that she stepped right up to me, reached down and took hold of my erection in one firm hand.

"Ahhh, no, don't!" I gasped, my hips jerking away but my feet staying put, "You can't!"

"Can't what?" she asked softly as her firm hand slid up and down my shivering penis, "I can, so there!"

"No, you're my sister -- you mustn't," I spluttered but Deb merely moved around to get a better grip while blowing a kiss at me.

It was one thing to allow her to look at me but altogether another matter for her to touch my cock but her fingers felt so exciting and were so arousing that I was simply unable to bring myself to make her stop, wicked though her actions were and instead of pulling away I now felt my hips pushing my penis through her fingers with powerful enthusiasm.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as her hand began working steadily, "Oh fuck!"

"Not yet!" said Deb, her face one big smile, "Later perhaps!"

Suddenly she pushed me backwards and before I knew it I found myself sitting on my bed and a few seconds later I was lying down, pushed by Deb's insistent hand.

"No, no, get off!" I protested as I struggled to sit up, but Debbie's determined hands pushed me flat again.

"That's better, now stay there," she said climbed onto the bed beside me and adjusted her grip on my cock again, "Ok, let's see if we can get you to cum again!"

Her hand was warm and gentle around my penis and yet her grasp was firm and eager too. I looked down my body and watched as her thumbs began sliding over my knob, my sensitive, glowing knob.

"Ohhh Deb," I moaned as my hips jerked upwards and my insides squirmed, "That's nice!"

"I know it is," she said softly, her thumbs now spreading slippery precum around, "And it'll get even nicer for you soon!"

"What? What d'you mean?" I asked as her actions continued to stir my juices, "What're you talking about?"

"When you squirt your cum," she said, her hand now pumping my cock steadily, "Because do you know what?"

"No," I said, with no idea at all.

"You're going to squirt it all over my boobs!" she said.

She shrugged her shoulders and grinned at me wickedly, then let go of my cock, crossed her arms, grasped her t-shirt and lifted it off her body in one fluid movement.

Her beautiful, bulbous, bounteous breasts bounced and swayed as she settled again, her hand quickly enclosing my shaft once more.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as the combination of her touch and the sight of her tits excited me, "Wow! You're incredible!"

"I know I am!" she said with a massive grin, "Men always like these -- now come on, do it -- all over me!"

The sight of her superb breasts had robbed me of any concern about shooting cum on her breasts especially as Deb's hand was locked around my cock and my eyes were locked onto her perfect mammaries. I was completely under her spell.

"You tell me when you're about to cum and I'll lie down and you can squirt it at me!" she said, her eyes sparkling happily and her hand rising and falling steadily, "And you'd better aim properly too, 'cos I want your stuff all over my tits -- everywhere!"

"But, but, what if I miss?" I spluttered, bereft of intelligence as I gazed at her delicious tits and shuddered under her erotic touch.

It was the best I could formulate in the way of words but Deb understood.

"Then you'll have to do it again, won't you!" she said excitedly.

Her hand was working faster now, sliding my foreskin up and down as far as she could and each time her hand slid my foreskin back over my knob it was accompanied by the wet sound of well lubricated flesh as my output of precum increased.

"Ohhh fuck!" I muttered as my hips jerked uncontrollably, "Oooh Debbie!"

"Getting close are you?" she asked, "Feels like it to me -- come on, move around then."

She released my cock and slid quickly off the bed.

"Hang on," she said, "Just a moment."

Then to my shock she slid her shorts off, leaving herself standing there just in her knickers. Quickly she adjusted them, pulling the gusset from where it had lodged tight against her pussy, straightening the material over her arse and then, before I had time to protest she returned to the bed, this time to lie down on her back, her head on my pillow.

My eyes skittered up and down her body, taking in her beautiful breasts, her tight nipples, her slim waist and little navel and lower down, a hint of pubes as they bulged her knickers and escaped at the sides.

"What d'you do that for?" I spluttered, my eyes still jerking from her face to her groin and back repeatedly, my finger pointing at her panties, "Who said you could take your shorts off?"

"Didn't know I needed permission," she answered, "Anyway, you're not wearing anything."

She did have a point but I was still very concerned about her state of undress even though her near nudity was so exciting to me.

"That's just in case you miss!" she added as one hand slid down over her pussy, "Anyway, I'm more comfortable without my shorts."

She gasped soundlessly now as her hand moved over her knickers, then she moved it away and used it to beckon erotically to me.

"Come on, get up on your knees," she said and unable to break from her mental grasp I complied, turning to kneel facing her body, my stiff penis still held protectively by my hand.

My eyes though were still jerking from one sight to another, hardly knowing whether to admire her breasts or her groin but as her pretty floral knickers hid most of her charms it was her face and the magnificent mounds of her breasts that held my attention.

Her hair had spread out over the pillow like a golden halo, her lips were wet and shining, her eyes were bright and wide open. Her breasts still stood proudly from her body, still retaining much of their shape and were still tipped with her sweet little crinkled pink nipples.

Her hand rose from where it had been resting on her midriff to slide up and over one breast where, after a brief meander over her deliciously bulging mammary she squeezed one nipple, an action that brought a small gasp from her lips and a hard and sudden thrust from both her hips and mine.

"Fuck, yeah!" I gasped as I leered at her gently squirming body, "You're bloody gorgeous, aren't you!"

"Mmmmm, I hope so!" said my sister softly, "I certainly think you like what you see!"

My hand was somehow still wrapped around my cock and realising suddenly that I was being watched as I caressed myself again I tried now to cover my erection with my hand only to hear Deb laughing.

"Oh come on Chris," she said with a chuckle, "It's a bit late to be shy, isn't it."

Her hand reached for my cock, pushed my hand away and took over from me, once again sliding my foreskin back and forward deliciously and I just let her -- I was too excited to stop her.

"Ohhh Deb, fuck yesss!" I moaned as feelings of imminent orgasm arose again, "Keep going like that!"

"Mmmmm, then you'll cum for me, won't you!" urged Deb, her hand tightening around my cock, "I want to see you spurting!"

"Any minute...!" I gasped as her fingers stirred me, "Any min...ahhh, here it cums, here it cums!"

"Do it -- spurt your stuff!" cried Deb urgently as her fingers tried to draw my spunk from me, "Here, on my tits!"

"Ahhhh, yeahhhh!" I grunted, feeling my first spasms and convulsions tighten my balls, "Oh fuck yeahhh!"

I saw the white streamer of cum leap from my cock and heard it splatter over her breasts, shooting even across her arm on the far side of her body.

"More!" Deb cried as her hand gripped me harder, "More Chris -- more cum!"

"Uhhhh!" I grunted as another spurt of cum shot out to join the first, "Oh fuckkkk!"

"Super!" cried Deb, her hand still working steadily, "Any more?"

"Ahhh, ohhh yesss!" I gasped as two more squirts of wet and white cum splattered just below her breasts and then as my emissions ceased Deb let go of my cock and lay back, one hand held in the air.

From her hand a lumpy gelid icicle of cum dangled and she brought it slowly down to her open mouth.

"I bet that tastes nice," she said as she closed her lips over the splodge of cum, "Mmmm, delicious, now I'll have to try some more."

Both her hands moved to cover her cum-splashed breasts, her fingers splayed as she smeared my cum all over her quivering mounds. Strands of stickiness were pressed aside or followed her fingers until the globules and smears of whiteness turned into a glistening coating over her breasts.

Every so often she'd bring one hand to her mouth and lick off the excess cum that clung there and as she did so her other hand would move faster and her fingers would slide firmly over her nipples, pressing them into her flesh from which they rebounded instantly.

"Oh fuck, this is hot, so bloody hot!" she panted as her hands slid around over her heaving breasts, "Oh fuck, I can't help it!"

As she spoke one hand slid down her body, gathering a trail of cum from her torso as it moved, until it disappeared inside her knickers.

"Oooo God, stop it!" she moaned to herself, "Ah, ah, oh Chris!"

Her hips began lifting wildly now, thrusting her torso up and off the bed as I watched her and I felt my penis stiffening again already, such was the erotic nature of her actions.

"Oh Chris -- oh Chris, I'm cumming!" she moaned, "You're making me cum!"

"I -- I -- I'm making you come?" I spluttered as I watched the erotic sight, "You're doing it, not me!"

"It's you, all that stuff of yours everywhere," she gasped, her hands working hard and fast, "Set me off -- oh God, I'm still cumming!"

Her hips were lifting high off the bed as her fingers stirred her pussy until with a final cry of release she slumped down and pulled her fingers from her knickers while her chest -- and her perfect if bespattered breasts -- rose and fell as she breathed deeply.

She lifted her hand above her face, then grinned wickedly at me.

"My fingers are all wet," she said, "Look."

She held her hand up to reveal that all four fingers were glistening with moisture and at that moment my nose intercepted a wave of perfumed pussy fragrance that made my nostrils flare eagerly.

"Ohhh Deb, you smell terrific," I said as my nose wrinkled with my efforts to absorb even more of her erotic scent.

Almost unintentionally my hand reached for hers and I pulled it towards me as I bent down to get closer. Her fingers were very definitely wet and the scent was more powerful and even more compelling as I held her hand -- and then, in a moment of pure madness I bent closer still and pushed her fingers into my mouth. The flavour of her pussy was strong now in my mouth and I twisted my tongue around her fingers to gather every molecule of scent.

"Ohhh Chris, stop it!" hissed Deb, but instead of her pulling her fingers away she seemed to be wriggling them around in my mouth. "That's not fair!"

"What's not fair?" I asked as I let her fingers slip from my lips.

"You're tasting me and I'm not tasting you," she said as her hand slid down and into her knickers again, "Ohhh no, I mustn't!"

"You're tasting my cum that's all over you -- isn't that enough?" I asked, wondering why she considered herself unfairly treated.

"No, no, I want to taste you -- your cock!" she breathed as her fingers worked strenuously in her knickers, "Oh fuck -- these are in the way!"

A moment later and she was sliding her knickers down her legs, then kicking them off onto the floor. She lay back, one leg sprawled to one side.

"Jesus, Deb!" I gasped as her wet and worked-up pussy was revealed, "Fuckin' hell -- you're so fuckin' super!"

Her pubes were thick, blond, curly and trimmed to form a tidy bush, her hairs all glistening and shiny. Her lips glowed pinkly where they'd parted and her little clit stood proudly atop her pussy but my view was interrupted after a moment or two.

"Ohhh Chris," she moaned as her hand slid back to her pussy and her fingers returned to their task of stroking her clit, "I can't stop, I just want to cum and cum and cum!"

My cock, already excited and recovered from my orgasm, had risen into full erection again, aided and abetted by my hand which was now stroking up and down my length and Deb's eyes now focussed on it.

"Bring him here!" she said, her hand fluttering in my direction, "Let me hold it again."

Eager to enjoy her touch once more I moved until my knees were against her hip and thrust my penis forward to meet her hand. Her fingers closed quickly around my penis, her touch sending another wave of excitement all through me.

Quickly she began to run her hand up and down my cock, sliding my foreskin up and over my gleaming knob then stretching my foreskin back down my cock to leave my knob exposed and straining.

"He looks so good, doesn't he," moaned Deb, her other hand pressing between her lips, "Oh Chris, I want it, I want it all."

"Where? What -- more cum?" I asked but Deb shook her head.

"In me!" she breathed, "Just in me!"

"Open wide then," I said as I bent my body over her but Deb shook her head.

"No, I want it in me, I said!" she gasped, "In my pussy!"

"You can't -- that's incest!" I hissed, "You're not allowed to do that."

"No one will know," she breathed as her tongue wetted her lips, "Oh fuck, oh Chris, I need you!"

Her fingers were shimmering from side to side over her clit and as she stirred herself her hips began thrusting upwards, spreading the wet lips of her pussy. I could see her juices, glistening and clear between her lips, juices that she now dipped her fingers into before returning them to her clit. She shuddered all over as she touched herself again and splayed her legs wider, one leg now stretching across my own. It felt smooth and sleek and delicious and I could feel the quivers of her body through her leg. I stroked my hand over her inner thigh and Deb responded by pulling hard at my cock.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers