Whole Lotta Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it here!" she said as her hips rose towards me once again, "Come round -- let me get my leg out of the way."

Her leg lifted into a vertical position, then dropped behind me, bending around as if to pull my body to her. Her pussy was wide stretched now, her vaginal opening visible beneath a veil of wetness as I stared at her exposed charms. Her hand still pulled my cock towards her and driven by her insistence, by her leg behind me, by her fingers on my penis and by my own lust, I shuffled closer until I was on my knees with my erection jutting above her pussy.

"Put it in!" she groaned as her pussy thrust up towards me again, "Get it inside me!"

"You, you wanted to taste me," I said as I bent towards her but Deb shook her head.

"Changed my mind -- I'll do that afterwards!" she said, "Now stop dithering -- just get it in me!"

"I haven't got any condoms," I said but Deb waved her hands urgently.

"So what, just do it!" she moaned, "For fuck's sake, do it Chris!"

Her hands were now both at her pussy and now her fingers spread her lips wide apart for me as her hips lifted her pussy to within a few inches of my rigid cock.

"Get it in me!" she repeated as she thrust her pussy at me, "Oh please Chris, please fuck me, right now!"

My own lust overcame any reservations now, such was my own arousal -- what man can refuse such an offer! All I needed to do was to bend a little lower, push forward and press downwards and I'd be fucking her hot and needy pussy.

"Oh Deb, are you sure?" I said, unwilling to commit myself but Deb was more determined than me.

Her hand reached out, grasped my cock and pulled me hard towards her, guiding my penis right between her lips. The moment my cock touched her pussy I was lost and gave in to the inevitable without a fight. In seconds my cock was buried at least half way into her body.

"Oh yess!" cried Deb eagerly, "Oh Chris, that's what I needed!"

"You're so hot," I breathed as I tried to control myself, "So wet too!"

"What did you expect!" said Deb as her vagina caressed my cock, "Of course I'm bloody wet -- I'm soaked, thanks to you!"

"It's your fingers you had in your pussy, not mine!" I spluttered, unjustly accused of her arousal.

"And your cum on my tits!" answered Deb as her vagina sucked my cock deeper into her depths, "Now come on, do it, just fuck me!"

Already I'd given up any reservations about incest, browbeaten by my sister's eagerness and now that I was inside her pussy there was no way that I wanted to back out -- not until I'd finished.

Finished? What happens if I do finish -- inside her?

"Deb, what's going to happen when I cum?" I asked, my voice quivering with emotion.

"You'll shoot your stuff, that's what!" she said, as if that solved everything.

"Yeah, of course I will, but where -- on your tits again?" I asked as my hips started to respond to her own movements.

"Oh no -- not this time!" said Deb firmly, "You cum inside me or not at all."

"Oh fuck -- yeah but what if...?" I groaned.

"Don't care what if," said Deb, her vagina working hard around my cock, "You just do it!"

Despite my concerns, my hips were now pumping my cock in and out of her perfect pussy, her juices so copious as to overflow around my shaft, to splatter her thighs and my pubes generously. Deb's hips were responding eagerly too, rising and falling to meet my thrusts, her hands now holding my hips, pulling me inwards with each thrust.

"Ohhh Chris, I needed you," gasped Deb happily, "You don't know how much I needed this."

I could feel the urgent need in her, in the way she was moving and responding to me.

"Yeah but we shouldn't be doing this," I panted as I steadily slid my cock in and out of her slick hole, "We're brother and sister."

"So?" she answered as her vagina gripped me more tightly still, "We've always got on well with each other and this is just cementing our friendship."

"It's doing more than that, isn't it!" I said, my buttocks rising and falling with increasing enthusiasm, "Friends with benefits is nearer the mark."

"Hey yes," said Deb happily, her tits swaying with our movements, "That's right, we are aren't we! Let's make the most of it then!"

I'd lost the plot now, no longer able to care about the incestual aspect or anything else for that matter as our arousal grew steadily. We were really fucking hard now, our bodies slamming together amid cries of lust and pleasure, amid waves of juices and scents and amid sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as we coupled.

"Oooh Chris!" moaned Deb, her hips beginning to lose coordination, "I'm getting close -- oh darling -- oh Chris, keep going, keep going!"

Her somewhat random and urgent movements were now getting to me too; either that or the delicious tightness of her wonderful pussy around my cock and my own movements were being stirred by her shuddering internal spasms.

"I can feel you!" I cried as another wave of pre-orgasmic vibrations shook her body, "You'll make me cum too."

"I know love, I know -- I can't help it though," she groaned, "Oh Chris, I'm so nearly there!"

It was all I could do to remain in place now as her body made all kinds of strange, sudden and unexpected movements and with every thrust of my cock and every shudder of her body I was getting closer too. It may have been my third orgasm inside an hour but my body didn't seem aware of that and seemed to be aiming at making this the best one of the lot.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as one last spasm shook me to the core, "Here it comes!"

"Do it, do it!" gasped Debbie as her legs pulled my hips and cock tightly to her, "Just let it go lover!"

I felt what I imagined to be flood gates opening inside me, releasing torrents of hot cum from my glands, pumping it powerfully from my penis into her pussy. I felt my buttocks tightening with each bucketful of cum; my penis swelling and thrusting with each eruption.

"Keep going, keep going!" moaned Deb, "Oh Chris -- I want you, I need you!"

"Ooooh yes Deb, oh bloody hell!" I gasped as I filled her vagina and emptied my balls, "Oh God, oh God! Ohhh fuck!"

"Oh Chris, don't stop!" grunted Deb as her vagina sucked me dry, "Keep moving, don't stop!"

It was after what had to be my third seismic eruption that Deb's body suddenly spasmed hard. Suddenly I felt her fingers digging into my hips and her legs tighten around my arse just as her mouth opened wide.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" she cried, "Oh my God -- oh Chris, oh yesss, oh Chris!"

Her naked, bucking, squirming body jerked time and again with powerful upthrusts, driving my penis ever deeper inside her body. Her clawing hands and her legs tightened their grip on me with a kind of demented fury until, with a final gasp of orgasmic delight her grip relaxed and she slumped to the bed, almost dislodging my penis from her hole.

Eventually she just lay there, her breasts rising and falling as she sucked in fresh oxygen, her thighs quivering occasionally, her hands now stroking my back softly, her face glowing and sweaty as she looked up at me.

"You've done it now, haven't you!" she said as her vagina gently stroked my penis.

"Done what?" I answered, feeling her erotic caresses, "Don't you go blaming me!"

She laughed lightly and smiled contentedly.

"You've made me have to go on the pill," she said, hardly what I'd expected her to say.

"Duh?" I replied, my mouth short of ideas, my mind blank.

"I'll have to start taking the pill again -- you know -- to stop me getting pregnant," she added.

"You can take a morning-after pill for this can't you?" I said but Deb shook her head.

"What about for all the other times?" she said with a wink, "If you think this is a one off then you're very much mistaken!"

I felt my penis suddenly stirring as her words reached my inner brain.

"You want more?" I asked, "As in more sex? More fucking?"

"That's the general idea!" she answered, "That was so good, so bloody good I've just got to have some more!"

"When?" I said as I searched for ideas, "What, like now?"

"If you're up for it!" she said as her pussy slowly became more animated, "I could if you can!"

"Don't know if I can to be honest," I said as I felt my penis stirring lazily, "Hey, I thought you said you wanted to taste me, not screw me?"

"Lots of time for that!" Deb said with a big smile, "Now we're out here I can't afford to go into town so often so I'll need something to do!"

My face must have fallen somewhat but Deb obviously understood.

"Oh yes, your music," she said, "I guess I'll just have to start educating you, teaching you about girl groups and love songs. Either that or I'll have to get used to fucking to the sound of heavy metal."

Her body began undulating gently beneath me, her movements enough to send a shudder of excitement through my penis. I felt it hardening again somehow, filling out her vagina again and I moved it slowly in and out.

"Ohhh Chris, yesss," she breathed, "Do you think you can?"

"Sure," I answered as I increased my movements, "You're a bit on the wet side though -- it's almost too slippery up there."

"That's your own fault!" Deb answered with a wink, "Shouldn't have cum so much!"

I thrust more strongly into her now, feeling our juices overflowing from her well-filled pussy but enjoying the sensations, but there was something missing.

"Could I...?" I began as I slid in and out of her wet hole, "Could I put some music on -- put that Led Zep back on do you think?"

"Guess so," she said, "Might be interesting to see if we can cum in time with the music."

"Oh fuck!" I suddenly gasped, "Cum! It's still all over the mirror. I've gotta clean it off."

"Shit yeah, you should," grunted Deb as I slid my penis from her hole, "Suppose you might as well put your music on too."

I climbed off the bed, my erection swaying as I moved and picked up the towel to work on the mirror but the towel was almost as messy as the mirror was and my first swipe smeared the drying cum even more.

"I need some water or something," I said to Deb as I gave up and restarted the music, "Some cleaner might be better actually."

"There's some in the bathroom," said Deb as she climbed off the bed too; then she paused in the middle of the room.

"What's up?" I asked, wondering why she'd stopped.

"It's all running down my leg!" she said, "Give me the towel."

"You don't want to use that, it'll make it even worse," I said, "There must be something in the bathroom you can use."

"Yeah, um, hang on!" she answered and with that she left the room and headed across the landing.

I wound the music up louder until I could feel the vibrations reaching all through my body and as they reached my pleasure centre I felt my cock jerk happily. My hand automatically found my penis and began to rub it deliciously.

Deb returned now, still naked but with a spray cleaner and a small wash cloth in her hand.

"This is all there is," she said as she handed me the cleaner, "Mum must have taken everything downstairs for the laundry."

She dabbed ineffectually at the renewed stream of cum that was sliding down her inner thigh.

I looked around almost wildly and was about to suggest that she use my t-shirt when Deb spoke.

"Come here, you can clean it up," she said, "Lick it all up for me!

Aghast and yet excited I moved towards her and quickly knelt at her feet. The idea of sucking her pussy was amazing even though the thought of licking up my own cum was somewhat off-putting.

"There," she said pointing to a dribble that was gathering a few inches below her pussy as she stood with her legs apart, "Start there and work your way up."

I'd just touched her skin with my tongue, immediately tasting the sweetness of her pussy juices and the tartness of my cum when Deb gasped loudly and her hands gripped my shoulders.

"Oh fuck!" she said softly.

"Oh fuck!" came an echoing voice from behind me.

Quickly I twisted my head and there in the doorway was Mum, her mouth and eyes open wide.

In the silent seconds I summed up the shocking situation in my mind.

Both of us were naked; I was just inches from sucking my sister's pussy; my cum was sliding down her legs from her dripping pussy and my mirror was heavily smeared with yet more of my emissions. I felt my erection subsiding almost at once and my backbone turning to jelly.

"Oh fuck!" I added with absolutely no idea what to do next.

There was a complete silence now as Mum crossed the room until she stood side on to us and then, with a sigh she spoke.

"I guess it's a bit late to tell you not to get up to anything while we're out, isn't it?" she said as her eyes scanned up and down her two children's bodies.

Deb and I both kind of hummed and nodded shyly rather than spoke but Mum was more vocal.

"So, did you use any protection?" she asked and we both managed to shake our heads.

"You are stupid, the pair of you," she added, "Use your brain and not just your dick, Chris."

She turned her attention to Debbie.

"And you, miss," she lectured, "You should have stayed on the pill like I told you."

We were still too embarrassed to speak and now Mum cast her eyes around the room.

"Hah!" she said, "I see you didn't empty all your spunk inside your sister then?"

The mirror was silent testimony to the fact.

"That's what started it," said Deb, opening her mouth for the first time, "I saw him do that, you know, squirt it up the mirror and it sort of went on from there."

"It did, didn't it," Mum now added, "So, was he any good?"

"Brilliant Mum," admitted Deb, "He was perfect!"

"So he should be, he's your brother after all," said Mum with a grin.

She stopped speaking and her eyes scanned up and down our bodies again. I felt my cock jump from the power of her gaze.

"Nice body," she said looking straight at me, "Nice cock too."

I felt my penis beginning to rise again but also felt that it was better to keep my hands by my sides rather than hide my burgeoning erection.

"So you know how to use it, do you?" asked Mum, causing me to smile self-consciously.

"I guess so," I mumbled as my erection returned with a vengeance.

"Yeah, he certainly does!" added Deb quietly.

"And you Debbie, I presume you gave him a nice ride?" she asked and Deb smiled too.

"Well that's good then," Mum said calmly, "So where do we go from here?"

She paused as she shrugged off her jacket, sat down and remove her shoes, then she looked at us again.

"So -- did he satisfy you?" she asked of her daughter and Debbie nodded carefully.

"And it appears that you still have something left Chris," she said, "If your erection is anything to go by."

I know that I glowed with embarrassment as I now felt my cock straining with energy and Mum smiled back at me.

"Good," she said as she stood up, "Well in that case you can wear yourself out in me!"

Immediately she began casting off clothing and within a few seconds she was as naked as her daughter. She stroked her pussy a couple of times, ran her hands over her breasts, hefted the two halves of her arse and smiled hugely.

"Move out of the way then," she said excitedly.

Shocked into submission Debbie and I parted as quickly as we could while Mum strode between us, turned to back onto the bed, lay down and waved at me.

"Go and turn your music on," she said, "Not too loud though."

Unable to do other than as Mum directed I pressed the button and adjusted the volume, then returned to stand by the bed again.

"Well, come on then Chris, get to work!" said Mum as she slapped the bed beside her hips, "Get down there and get busy!"

I cautiously climbed onto the bed but Mum was now ignoring me as she waved at Debbie.

"And you," she added, "You come on up here."

She pointed at her wonderfully mature breasts.

"Darling, you can start here while Chris does his thing!" she said, "I might as well enjoy the situation."

"But Mum...?" said Debbie, shocked by the turn of events, "What are you up to?"

"I've always said that if you can't beat them then join them," she said, "So that's exactly what I'm going to do."

She wrapped an arm around her daughter at the same time she spread her legs wide for me.

"Why should you two have all the fun!" she said, "Come on, kids, I need satisfying!"