All Comments on 'Whoops!'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 4 years ago
And a Good Time Was Had by All and Sundry !

Very nice ! The author made a sterling start with the taboo and fear of discovery .Then slowly like aircraft carrier turning 180 degrees it turned out everyone liked playing the wicked game. The best of both worlds indeed ! I like how the main character was given substance and not just throbbing hormones on two legs.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The final stretch....

The story was beyond great up till the mom walks in and both mom and sister say they have planned this and then to have the dad ok with and be involved aswell ruined the story completly,id rewrite this and cut out the whole part of rest of family knowing and let there be some shock and suspense of dad finding out and more hype to what could happen with mom and sister finding out ,it could make this story have 15 or more parts instead of dieing on part 2.

starfight22starfight22over 4 years ago
Hot

That's a great story. Please continue.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 4 years ago
Fun Read

That was a great story hope you do more with it .Thank You for the fun read .

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
My Goodness

What a great story about a family that plays together, stays together! Well done telling the story of 4 sex hungry family members!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
It will appeal to those with a certain kink.

As with a couple of other commenters, the story turned away from being sexy to me, as the mother and sister scheme was revealed and really turned me off when the Dad became involved. Now obviously to those that appreciate this kind of thing, this story will make all kinds of sense and be appreciated but to a wider audience, I think the 'twist' was a mistake to a perfectly nice story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it especially how you ended up involving the while family. Five stars and a favorite point!

CindysBobCindysBobover 4 years ago
Great beginning...

I too loved the onset of the story. Just him and his little sister. Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously?

They were both walking around the house in the nude? His penis just happened to line up perfectly and completely by accident? Have you ever had sex? Do you understand the basics of human anatomy?

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
I’ll give it four stars..

I have to agree with the other comments. It was an amazing story up until mom got involved the way she did. That took it down to a great story. Then dad found his way in the way he did and it went down to really good. But I will admit you have a keen intellect for story building and you create very sexually driven visuals. You have real talent.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 4 years ago
Wow

I was right up with things until mom got in the mix. The mom thing turns me right off, but that is not your fault. I had a suspicion when mom jumped on son at the airport. The guy is way better at keeping on point so to speak than I could imagine. I've heard a family that fucks together, sucks together! The story was well written.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It takes many types

Not my cup of tea. It seemed to never end. Others liked it, so.....

As for me, I say 2.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
It was great, right up until

You got the dad involved.

FuninkiltsFuninkiltsover 4 years ago
Just WOW!!

That entire tale kept my loins warm, and reminded me I’m not alone. Thank you for such a tale of family love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Nice to see incest is thriving - my two sisters and I have been fucking since our teens

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 4 years ago
Why

Why you have a damn great story them the rest of the family got in on it too everyone does that Lately I don't like it you get a two from me

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Each to their

own opinion! I Loved It! Great story, keep em cumming! Five stars and favorited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Made me...

I share the sentiment re “it just slipped in,” but - given how wet and hard this made me - I’ve got to go with a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great...but the shattered

Great story.

Was gonna be a 5 until everyone became involved. Now a 3. Wrecked it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Military Airlift Command along with Tactical Air and Strategic Air Commands were combined into Air Mobility and Air Combat Commands in the mid-90s post-Cold War drawdown. Also, most personnel move between the CENTCOM AOR and CONUS via contract commercial air these days. Other than that, it was a great story. Looking forward to reading more "Attic" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unevenly paced !!

The build up until the first fuck between the siblings was good. But after that it was just all slam bam and no foreplay at all.

lord_jefelord_jefeover 4 years ago
Seriously Folks, Come Off it

So you didn't like when the whole family got involved - Well, tough titty. I thought it put a nice wrinkle in the story, & that why I think enough of our author to follow him, but I see shit like this constantly. People have no problem with a story where the guys dick is biologically impossible, or tits so large a woman would fall over & be trapped on her back like a turtle. but you throw in anything with another guy, & you flip out. He shared his mom & sister, no problem - that's hot, but, oh shit, dads pants come off & the downvotes start. There are several comments on this one story about how great it was until Dad showed up, but then you had to give it a bad rating.

Authors write what they find hot, & if there's anything in the story you don't like, you penalize. thats not the way this is supposed to work. If it was a 5 until the last paragraph, its still a fucking 5. You don't like the entire story, downvote it, but if you take offense at one paragraph, & that subtracts points, that's bullshit. Low ratings will force the authors to quit wanting to post, & you'll have no stories to read.

If the whole story sucks, give it a bad rating, but subtracting points for one paragraph is insulting to this or any author.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Good till the end

Thought dad was in it, but hoped was wrong. Shame the entire 4 pages were spoiled by the 5th. You could at least put it into the tags. 2 star only now.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
Went down hill

Story was a solid 5 when it was brother and sister,

Dropped to a 4 when mom got involved

Now that Dad is involved it barely rates a 3.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago
I'm With dirtywhiteboy67

Sounds like mom and sis are both dad's used condoms...

Not very loving or even sexy. Just kinda gross.

JPseudonymJPseudonymover 4 years ago
It was good....until

The story was good. I tend to like most of your stories, but....this one just sort of lost it for me at the end. I'm not knocking anyone's thing, if you like daddy/daughter stuff, that's your business. That said....it ruined it for me.

JPseudonymJPseudonymover 4 years ago
In response to lord_jefe

Just a few quick responses:

1. You don't get to dictate someone else's opinion. If they like it, they like it. If they don't, they don't. Your feelings on this story are just that, YOUR OWN. If someone doesn't like something....you're in no position to tell them they should ignore it (especially after that temper tantrum about tits and dicks that YOU feel are too big in stories).

2. There's a reason why this comment section and rating system exists....to get feedback from readers. If you don't like that, then either don't post a story to a PUBLIC forum or disable it (not even sure if that's possible on Literotica, but the point still stands). It's really that simple. It should go without saying, but do you know why the most popular authors on this site are popular? Because they write stories a lot of people WANT to read. They don't just write anything and dismiss what their readers say in response.

3. Three stars is not a "bad rating". Even if it was.....so? What do you suppose that rating system is for? Not every story is going to be well received. Not every story is going to get good ratings. What's more, how do you suggest a writer gets better if they don't get criticism? I like Lexx's work, just NOT this. It was good....up until the last paragraph. Honestly, had I known daddy/daughter stuff was going to be involved, I wouldn't have even read the preceding pages, but unlike SOME people, I realize that not everyone shares the same opinions as me.

TL;DR - Grow up. People in this comment section don't agree with you. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot. Loved it.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I agree with JP :)

That being said, I LOVE daddy/daughter and brother/sister stories (as long as the girl isn't an actual slut in either case, lol) but I don't *usually* care for mom/son stories, but occasionally read some anyway.

What I REALLY can't stand though is dad and son both doing the incest thing in the same story. Just flat turns me off cold! Same goes for multiple brothers in a story. (Though I'm sure both get the girls on here wet as hell. Hehehe!

I, naturally, put myself in the guys place, so it's only natural that I don't want to share *MY* girls with anyone else!!

Now give me a story where I have a number of sisters/daughters to keep up with and I'm a lecherous happy, horny bastard! ;)

Anyway, the story was mostly really good and it's easy to write the dad out in my head in this one! Hehe. Thanks for the excellent spank bank!

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 4 years ago
Thank goodness for the comments section

See, this is why the first thing I do with every story is to go to the last page, to read the tags and the comments. It saves me from reading a story that I don't care about, and wondering what to rate a story that might be well-written, but that I find repulsive content-wise. I love sibling love stories, but including the mother is borderline for me, and involving the father I find about as attractive as male-on-male see, or scat.

By the way, not putting father-daughter in the tags is a very big no-no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good till the end

D/d gets an automatic 1 star from me.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
I said it before and say it again. !!!!^*!^*!^*!

A story is a story, judge it for yourself. We all don't think alike, comment but don't rip it apart.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
Potential for a decent Story left open wide

I think you left a lot of potential on the way to get to the top of the story.

what I felt mostly missing conversations what would've naturally happened.

mom kissing son hungrily on the lips in the car all of a sudden? he's just okay with it? he's just disconcerted? then again kissing in the kitchen and the scene in his room at night/dark...even if its fiction and all..you have to write it somewhat believable.

The revelation "yea dad knows I'm lusting over my own son"...UUUH???

just okay my mom is lusting over me and dad knows, leaves room? Come on.

after that it just the "standard procedure" that all of a sudden mom/daughter and son are together fucking. and eventually dad joins and all. not the first one with this idea. nothing against it but nothing original/new either.

d/d is always a hot topic, that can be ignored. incest is of all parties. you people read incest stories so expect d/d too,

ag for it would be cool though, felt cheated.

2Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I don't know what those other people are talking about, but I loved it. This was the first time I was surprised by one of these stories, I was not expecting the ending. Great job!!! I do hope there will be a part two to this story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

Daddy surprise for me so AUTOMATIC 1 star. I DO NOT EVER READ DADDY DAUGHTER STORIES!!! I don't like stories that start out with bro dumber than mud. AND I don't like whore stories. I want love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Inspired by...

...a certain infamous coffee commercial, perhaps? You sure seemed to bring attention to them enjoying a cup of coffee.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Five

Five solid Stars! Great wholesome family fun. Worthy of another chapter as too How it started while son was away.

PS: F.U. anon pricks!

XanalinguistXXanalinguistXover 4 years ago
I'm with the majority this time

I loved it to start. Nice buildup, and the promise of good things to come. Turning into a constant fuckfest was a bit of a downer, but I was 18 once and could commiserate. Adding mom into the mix spiced things up nicely. BUT, when it turned out mom and sister were in cahoots and, to my abject horror, dad was involved, the whole thing came crashing down. It was great until then, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom and I had a Whoops moment

We were making out and my hard cock accidently slipped into my mom's wet pussy. I couldn't believe how good my mom's pussy felt. I should have pulled out, but instead I fucked my mom like there was no tomorrow.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story, with to exceptions:

- without the “accident” between brother and sister it would have been much, much better

- the end, beginning with sister and mother knowing everything, is too much.

But: thank you for this story!

Maybe take mor time to develop the next story, without fucking - accidentally or not - after five minutes of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Told Story

Really enjoyed your well-written story, its pace and its surprise ending! Actually I had started to think it was odd that Brian's Dad hadn't noticed that the "tickling Game" with his sister had become much more intimate. and that it was now quite inappropriate for Annette to traipse around the house in just a T-shirt with no Bra, and no shorts, and, for heaven sakes, no panties either. That in turn led me to wonder if good old dad hadn't been getting little Antte's sweet little pussy on the side~! But I guess we all found out in the stunning conclusion that dad must have been getting plenty enough that he didn't mind sharing both Annette and his horny wife with his returning-home Trooper! Thanx for the Great Read!

jtw0978jtw0978about 4 years ago
Nice

This was a good story clear and straight to the point.

anifreikanifreikalmost 4 years ago
For Lord_jefe

WAKE UP! You're living in a dream world. The ending is the most important part of a story, because it's the part people will remember most. Don't think one or two paragraphs can blow up a story? Ask any professional editor and I'll bet dollars to donuts they'll tell you differently.

Like a lot if others, hate the ending. Not for the Daddy/daughter per se, I don't like multiple males. Took it from 5* (great) to 3* (average). Wasn't crazy about Mom and sis in it together, but that was needed to bring in Dad I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 Stars

Sorry but the ending was not that good for Me ..

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
OH GOD YESSSSS!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Wow....

I can't think of any other way to ruin a story worse than bringing in mom and dad. Brian is just getting sloppy seconds, that's all.

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 4 years ago

Great story and really loved it. Except the end when the dad joined in that ruined it for me:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Screw the neysayers, the ending worked fine for concluding a series you didn't intend to string out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ha!

It was good!

cvmawirenutcvmawirenutover 3 years ago
Heh! Good one

Looks like Dad was holding down the fort while sonny was away. I liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Combat Veteran

Some of this story struck a nerve in me, being a combat veteran of the USMC five years in the sandbox. I can only wish and fantasize that my welcome home was as glorious. Those “thank you for your service” moments are confusing and awkward at best for me, and family changes when you return as someone else from what they know. My sister and I were never close growing up, but became lovers for a time after my return. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to keep my mind right, and I lost our relationship to my inability of getting close to people. This story would have been my dream come true, if not for the parents involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sharing his sister with the dad ruined it for me

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Ok, there's a lot of "love it" and a lot of "hate it"...this story was hot. I felt icky (childish word, but an apt description) when dad got involved. Could've ended with the mom. My reason for that is I have 3 daughters, whom I love and adore, and I have an "oh, God, that's traumatic" when it comes to daddy/daughter cest stories. It's a personal preference.

This story, in no way, promotes the idea of a love/happy ever after/romance tale. It's pure erotic fantasy. That's it. I don't see babies, grandchildren, forever here...just lusty sex. As far as tittilation goes, throwing dad into the mix, killed it. Which is a shame, because the story was hot as hell. I'll not denigrate the author here, because it wasn't a love story. I will, however, respond with disgust to those authors who lead with a love story, then drag readers down the sewer of depravity by writing every single disgusting sexual premise that makes vomiting look fun. This story is what it is...sex, fantasy, and more sex.

I don't believe I should hold it to a standard that it doesn't pretend to proclaim. The author never said, "I loved her forever!", or "she was the standard of all my girlfriends". If he had, then, when the plot twist of mom, then dad popped in, I would've felt cheated and lied to. The author never did, so I'm just left with my own personal dislike of daddy/daughter incest. That's personal, and doesn't raise my ire. I wasn't mislead in the telling of this story, unlike many many other incest missives on this site.

So, 4 stars, because I genuinely liked this one. That's my 2 cents.

Stan1994Stan1994over 3 years ago

I loved it especially the acceptance of Mother and Daughter,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got me!

I'm not a big fan of stories where the family is busy fucking each other all the time, but I liked this one. Despite some of the criticisms I've read in other comments, especially those I agree with, I was able to enjoy this story on it's own merits. A story like this is why you are one of my favorite authors.

PERSONAL TO COMBAT VETERAN

As a taxpayer First Class, I want you to know that we civilians have been conditioned to say something to all of you in uniform when we meet you. It is better than us not saying anything at all since we might not know what else to say. We are also conditioned to be careful about addressing military vets since the image of the distressed Vietnam combat veteran remains in the forefront of our limited experiences as civilians with actual war. "Thanks for your service" is certainly something we can say to you without worrying that it would be the wrong thing to say

So when we do say "Thanks for your service", we do mean it as a complement and an expression of our awareness of your sacrifices. We do appreciate you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Flesh out the sex

The sex parts are too much 'then we had sex'

Expand on it, detail the process and how it felt. Just as it get's going to wrap up and move on to the next part of the narrative.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

I wanted to share my thoughts about this, but have just read the comment from JaceyTrey and I completely agree with him. This is a sexy story, not without its merits: I liked the premise, the accidental penetration early on and how the reader already got enough hints towards the sister wanting to have sex with her brother, while he is still struggling. I wouldn't have missed dad if he'd been out of the picture. However, this it not one of those plots, were you read page after page getting the vibe of something romantic until it spirals down into depravity.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 3 years ago

Amazingly written, loved the buildup and the details

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The problem is that Brian is an ass. I don't think the domestic general fucking and incest only started when Brian left for the army. He just didn't see anything. I wonder how many dicks went through mom and daughter's cunts while Brian was there. Or were they not planning on inviting him back until he accidentally poked his sister?

***

Extended version of "EASE OF ACCESS."

Echo4YankeeEcho4Yankeeover 2 years ago

Wow you managed to completely ruin it right at the end. That takes some serious skill to destroy a great story in just a few sentences. 😒

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 2 years ago

Ech4 Yankee is just one opinion. I enjoyed the entire story, including the surprise ending. 😈

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

The ending oh my God so good

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Great story, very well crafted and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, that was hotter than the sun! I'd give it 15 stars

I'd I could!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun und Hawt!

10/10!!!!!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Improbable but hotly enjoyable 5 stars

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 2 years ago

DAMN, that was freaking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the mom ticklish? That would have been hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess I just don't get the comments that indicate that dad should be treated as a clueless, cuckolded schmuck. I don't typically read this sort of thing and I find it a bit repugnant but at least it seems to be common unifying practice between a family of perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lexx, just read your biography blurb. After reading this piece I can't help but wonder if you're boning your daughter?

I think I will take a look at some of your other work to see if I spot a trend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story!

My older sister has 44D breasts with light pink nipples and very large pink areola. She has a thick brown bush which always turned me on. Growing up, I always sneaked peeks at her naked body and dreamed of slipping my dick into her wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why was his sister saying she so horny and not had sex when she was fucking her father in reality

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of the inclusion of the parents, but other than that and a few spelling mistakes here and there, q great story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(8/23/2022) This was an easy 5 stars and headed toward my favorites list.., until the end. First, It’s one thing to kiss a woman after she sucks you off after she swallows ALL of it, but eating cum out of her snach? Um.., I don’t think so. Second, why did you have to end it with a family orgy? Adding the dad to the mix was like kicking a dead horse for me. I prefer romance before lust. I know some readers would disagree with me and wouldn’t want the dad to be left out but this is how I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skank mother-son fuvking messes up the story! Mammas boy indeed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was really well written and how the theme slowly grew more significant where all were involved. I think another chapter should be something like let their son and daughter have a week

to screw each other silly and continue the great details. Mom and Dad can stay at some hotel while the kids can play at home. It would be really HOT if brother and sister had a full week of sex w/o any parents to inhibit them. The story of how hot annette's body is and how his big thick and long cock of her brother's really gets her so wound up. Thank you.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Loved it until mom and dad joined in. I just don't understand why the whole family is always in on the action. Personally, I think the secrecy and sneaking around make it sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too many idiot wanna be here if u dont like the ending then go fuck urself

bubba082683bubba082683over 1 year ago

This is an awesome story need more like it. Some other story arcs by others that could have been good but fell short could maybe be done better with you. Example medical drugs that cause growth (female and male) along with added or increased lactation.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Been a few weeks since sis had gotten some,hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

now that's what i call getting to know your family members intimately !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story with a really good twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a hot story between broth and sis, and then when mom joined in it kicked it up again. I was pleased when son thought of his father, but mom's comment on that was woefully inadequate. When we find that dad's been involved all along, I was happy, and here's why. As the comments show, most guys seem to identify with the young man exclusively, and don't think he should even care at all about his own father, which is the most greedy, selfish attitude imaginable. All of which would support the theory that most men are just older boys who have never grown up, even in their fantasy life. Being much older, even though I can identify with the son, and that's hot, I can also identify with the mature man, the father, who is often given short shift, or worse, in a lot of these stories. Why can't more men identify with these hard-working fathers? We deserve good sex, too, and usually do not deserve to be cheated on. And the best father-son relationship should be a loving and understanding one, not wishing ill toward the other. I guess not all of us get that growing up. Maybe macho competitiveness tends to cause most of this, I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

awesome twist ending

well written

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love how cleverly they manipulate his dick and slip it inside against his will. Super hawt!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had put it in the favorites but I had to run to remove it when I saw this ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. kept me hard the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

+1 on should have stopped at "He's amazing."

MartyMBMartyMB6 months ago

Huh? How did the family stuff start? Seems Brian could have been let in on the news a little sooner and gentler. I'm happy with thr story and the writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is easily one of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

REALLY nice surprises, what with Dad, Mom and sister were all in on getting the 2 horny girls to fuck 2 horny guys/ Dad and brother. AWESOME job. Well written and plot surprises.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was kinda curious why mom suddenly had a hankering for her son a year ago. A year after he’d been gone for a year.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Curious at when did the mom want her son and when did his sister and dad start doing it.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Id lick to read a story wear a mouther eats her daughters pussy whiel her son fucks the shit out of the mouther is enjoing daughters cum filled pussy

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Hot throughout! Mostly his sister, but then surprisingly mom gets in on the action. 5 stars ⭐️

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...