Whoops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at my sister and gave her a weak grin as I slowly got my breathing back to normal. That was when I noticed that she was breathing heavily in my doorway, as if she had also been working out. The smell of her wet pussy was overwhelming. I stayed where I was, curled up on the floor, knowing full well that if I stood up my dick would spring out to say "Howdy!"

"Hey," I finally said, turning to lean back against the side of my bed.

"Hey," she replied shakily.

Her eyes were all over my body, particularly on my shoulders and biceps as I sat there on the floor. I realized that she was trembling.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded and cleared her throat softly. "I was just hoping you would give me a hug before I went to bed," she murmured. Her lips curled up in a soft smile. "Maybe you'd like to kiss me again? I know I'd like that."

My dick was completely hard as I took in her sexy bare legs and her big, heaving breasts. Annette's nipples were once again teasing me through the Superman shirt, making my mouth water even more. I could feel the shaft of my erection throbbing against my left thigh. I swallowed again.

"That's probably a really bad idea right now," I said.

"Oh? Are you all sweaty after that exercise?" she asked.

"No," I replied, shaking my head.

She licked her lips and gulped audibly. "Oh," she whispered. "Not even a hug?"

I was incapable of clear, rational thought at that moment. My sister wanted a hug before bed, and that seemed perfectly reasonable. As soon as I stood, of course, my dick popped out in front of me. It bobbed around crazily before I could do anything about it, and Annette's eyes were glued to it. I tried to make light of the situation.

"Whoops!" I croaked, turning and struggling to tuck that rascal back into my boxers. "I really should have left my shorts on," I mumbled. I shook my head before looking at my sister's face. "I just didn't expect you."

She finally stepped into my room, walking over and opening her arms. "It's okay, Brian, don't worry about it," she murmured as I turned to hug her. "It's a compliment, really," she whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

My "compliment" popped out of the front of my boxers again, throbbing between my sister's thighs just as I was putting my arms around her back. I hesitated to hug her until she pushed her body insistently against me. Then I did give her that hug. Annette was still trembling as I squeezed her body in my arms. Her lush body felt incredible as I held her there in my bedroom.

"God, you smell so good," I murmured.

I didn't mean to tickle her that time. My arms were wrapped completely around her, and it left my fingertips in contact with her sensitive sides. That first light touch made her flinch in my grasp and her eyes went wide. As soon as she started to struggle and giggle, I could not help myself. I tickled her lightly with my arms still wrapped around her back, and she was in no position to defend herself. Annette pulled her arms down from around my neck and pushed at my upper chest as she wriggled in my grasp.

"Oh, you cheater!" she accused playfully.

Normally she would have tried to pull away from me or duck to get out of my arms, so I was expecting her to try something like that. I was caught off-guard when she shoved me backward instead and I fell heavily onto my bed. I still held onto her, though, pulling her with me and tickling her mercilessly. She was on top of me and managed to grab my right wrist. I was still tickling her with my left hand as she pushed her torso up off of mine and tried to grab my left hand.

I was trying to jerk my right hand free of her grasp and we were both giggling as we battled there in my bed. Her body swayed crazily above me, which made her breasts do very distracting things inside the snug confines of that shirt. I'm pretty sure that was what took me so long to notice her pubic hair grinding against me just below my belly button.

Eventually I did notice, and I even managed to do it before my dick slipped into her this time. I quickly rotated my hands and seized both of her wrists, pulling her up my body. The moist heat of her crotch was obvious as it dragged up over my navel. Annette gasped as I spread her arms wide and her head lowered to within inches of mine.

Damn, she looked good. I really wanted to kiss her again, but reminded myself that this was my sister. My cock was completely hard and I could feel it sticking out of my boxers. It was pointed right at her bare bottom. I knew that I needed to bring our little tickling game to a close or it was going to get out of hand again.

"Truce?" I whispered, practically into her mouth.

She nodded and I released her wrists. Then my sister attacked my mouth with hers, driving her tongue right between my lips to find my resisting tongue. I spluttered in protest and she moaned in response. I felt her pubic mound sliding down my body and her hard nipples pressed into my chest as she stretched her body on top of mine.

Annette had a hungry look in her eyes and I knew this was what she had wanted when she came to my bedroom. She wanted to kiss me, and I could live with that. I simply wasn't prepared to fuck my sister. It was bad enough that I had let my cock slip into her that morning. I just knew it was something that would haunt me for the rest of my life.

I mean, come on, Annette would always be my sister. At every family gathering, at both of our weddings, and for the rest of our lives we would not be able to look at each other without remembering what had happened this morning. I could only imagine how much worse it would be if we actually had sex.

So I pushed her over onto her side and kissed her lightly on the lips before sliding out of the bed. Annette watched me questioningly and then sighed when she saw me pulling my shorts back up my legs. I looked over at her and saw the Superman t-shirt had ridden up her body. She was gloriously naked from the waist down and the sparse little hairs of her pubic mound did nothing to conceal the engorged lips of her pussy.

My sister was staring at my dick until my shorts covered it. Then she sighed again and it was clear from her expression that she was disappointed.

"Annette, I can't," I whispered.

She looked like she wanted to argue about it, but she managed to hold back. "Well, are you at least going to kiss me?" she asked softly.

When I nodded she seemed relieved.

In retrospect, I should have known better. Outside of our tickling game which I always won, my sister always got her way with me. She was relieved that I wasn't kicking her out of my room. When she noticed my gaze on her body, she smiled and lifted her left leg, sliding her foot up behind her right knee. I got an eyeful of her glistening pussy as it opened up invitingly.

I managed to tear my gaze away from that incredible sight and shook my head as I slid back into the bed beside her.

"You are so bad," I whispered.

"What?" she asked, feigning innocence.

Rather than answering her I leaned forward to gently kiss her on the lips. She leaned into me and kissed me back aggressively, once again working her tongue into my mouth. This time I didn't hold back and my tongue met hers in that marvelous dancing duel.

I felt her hand gently stroking my thigh but failed to notice how she was pushing the material of my shorts higher and higher. I groaned weakly into her mouth when her hand closed on the shaft of my dick and pulled it out of the leg opening. Her hand stroked me in time with her mouth sucking on my tongue.

I desperately tried to stop her, reaching down to grab her wrist. Annette quickly threw her raised leg over my hip. When I grabbed her wrist and pulled, her hand guided the head of my cock into the dripping valley between her pussy lips. As she struggled to hold on and I struggled to pull her hand off of me, my cock head thrashed up and down her horny slit. She finally pulled her mouth from mine when she lined up the tip of my cock with her wet opening.

"You promised not to tease me!" she hissed, releasing my shaft from her hand and pushing her hips toward me insistently.

I groaned as my cock once again sank into her soaking wet and unbelievably snug embrace.

"I did not promise that!" I croaked. "I said I would be more careful."

"Well, it's a little late for 'careful.' Half your dick is inside my horny pussy now," she countered. "If you pull it out without getting me off, that is definitely teasing."

Then she was pulling me over on top of her and spreading her legs. I made one last attempt even as my dick was sinking deeper inside her.

"We can't!" I gasped.

"Why not?" she demanded.

"Because you're my sister!" I groaned helplessly.

My dick didn't care. It was already savoring my sister's marvelously snug pussy as it buried itself inside her.

"So what?" she panted.

My eyes locked on hers. "So this won't be the end of it," I warned her. "Every time we're alone, I'm going to want to fuck my sister in her tight little pussy."

"Oh!" she gasped, and I felt her quivering around me.

I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't cry out, it felt so good. Then she pulled my body tightly to hers and wrapped her arms and legs around me. Her heels dug into my lower back, encouraging me to drive my dick in and out of her. Annette gasped and panted right into my ear as I fucked her. Her voice was breathy and high-pitched, turning me on even more.

"I can't wait to feel you come inside me," she moaned into my ear.

Once again, she got her way. It was all I could do to contain a scream when my balls emptied themselves into her tightly-clutching sheath. Annette did cry out, and I worried our dad would hear it. When I was strong enough to stand, I got up and closed the door.

My sister's eyes went wide when I got back between her legs and resumed fucking her. It had been a long time without sex for both of us, so we spent the next two hours making up for lost time.

* * *

We fell asleep in my bed and I woke up with my sister in my arms. I was spooned up behind her and my hard cock was pressed between the perfect cheeks of her sweet ass. She still wore the black t-shirt, but my left hand was up inside the shirt and it was full of her generous left breast. Annette moaned softly and pushed her soft bottom back against me.

I looked around the room a little wildly when I realized the sun was up. My bedroom door was still closed, so I hoped Dad hadn't looked in and seen us sleeping together. I knew from the clock that he had already left. I put the thought out of my mind and pushed my sister over onto her stomach so I could take her wonderful pussy from behind.

When she spluttered in protest, I realized that she had still been asleep. She had been pushing her hips back toward me as she slept. Once she was awake, she turned her head and gasped.

"Jeez, you weren't kidding," she panted. "It's a good thing for you I like getting fucked first thing in the morning."

"Mmm, it is a good thing," I agreed.

I bit her neck and drove my cock into her to the root, and we didn't have anything intelligible to say until after I filled her pussy with a fresh load of my cream. Then we both scrambled to get to the bathrooms. Once my balls had been emptied, my bladder demanded its own relief. My sister had sprinted into our parents' bathroom to relieve herself. I knew because I heard that bathroom door slam when she got there.

I hopped into the shower after I had peed, and Annette joined me a couple of minutes later. I soaped up her sexy backside and she smiled at me over her shoulder.

"There was so much cum in my pussy this morning," she murmured dreamily. "Thanks for that."

"You're welcome," I replied, leaning forward to kiss her.

My sister moaned into my mouth as my soapy hands reached around to fondle her breasts. My chest was pressed against her soapy back and her eyes widened when she felt my cock hardening between the sudsy cheeks of her ass. She broke off the kiss with a gasp.

"Already?" she asked in disbelief.

I nodded as the head of my throbbing dick found its way inside her. Annette gasped again and braced herself against the tub surround. I slid my hands down from her breasts to her hips so I could really pound her pussy in the shower. I looked down and watched my shaft as it slid in and out of her. It looked as incredible as it felt.

"Damn," I growled, "I love this. It feels like your pussy was made to take my cock. It's perfect."

"Oh, God," she moaned.

I felt her pussy muscles contracting around my invading dick and her body shook delightfully. I let my cock slide out of her and we rinsed the soap from our bodies. Annette licked her lips and looked a little nervous when she saw how hard I still was. She didn't object when I led her back to my bed to continue where we had left off in the shower. Lying on her back with her legs spread wide, she looked spectacular.

It was the first time I really got to see and play with my sister's impressive breasts. She smiled and encouraged me to suck her hard nipples while I fucked her. It felt like she came even harder when I did that. Because I had already come inside her once that morning I was able to keep in control and held off my own orgasm. I savored her sexy body and the continuous pleasure her snug pussy gave my hard cock. After she shook through a particularly intense orgasm, she panted and pushed me up off of her.

"I need a break!" she gasped.

"We should grab some breakfast," I said, nodding in agreement. "Would you like me to make you some eggs and pancakes?"

"That sounds great," she managed to say between ragged breaths. I think she was still coming.

We shared a long groan as I pulled my drenched cock out of her tight grip. Annette lay there and breathed heavily, watching me as I put on a shirt and boxers.

"I'd hate to scald myself," I explained.

She joined me in the kitchen several minutes later. She hugged me from behind as I stood at the stove. Afterwards, I flipped the pancakes over and then divided the scrambled eggs onto two plates. It took me a moment to realize she was wearing the other Superman t-shirt.

"Hey, I thought that was my shirt," I groused.

"Oh, don't worry," she assured me. "I'll let you peel it off me later."

I nodded, looking forward to it. However, I was concerned that my dick would poke out of the front of my boxers again and didn't want it to get burned. I turned back to the stove quickly and focused on the pancakes until they were done.

After we had eaten, I pulled my sister into my lap and tickled her. She squealed and wiggled until my hard dick popped up and found its way inside her once again. Then she panted as I guided her up and down in my lap. Her eyes were wild when she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Good God, are you always hard?" she asked.

"Not really," I replied. "I was content with breakfast until I realized you weren't wearing panties. Then I had to have some more of this."

I emphasized the word "this" by driving my dick into her forcefully. She uttered something incomprehensible and I felt her juices flowing down my shaft.

Less than an hour later, I bent her over the armrest of the couch and took her again. That time I flooded her pussy with cum. Afterwards I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I fucked her in the shower again, of course. She was just too irresistible not to. My cock pushed all of that fresh sperm out of her pussy in the shower, and I carefully cleaned her puffy mound with a soft washcloth afterwards.

Annette figured out why when I ate her out on her bed after we had dried off.

"Jesus, you're insatiable!" she gasped.

I took my mouth off of her tasty snatch just long enough to grunt, "I warned you." Then I dove right back in to devour her with my lips and tongue.

I know we did something other than have sex that morning and afternoon. I just can't remember what it was. We were in my bed with the last of my cum filling her ravaged, puffy pussy when I heard Dad pull up. We were both drenched with sweat after the vigorous fuck-fest we had enjoyed. Annette weakly pushed at my shoulders until I rolled off of her.

"I need a shower," she panted desperately.

Once again I admired her sexy ass and felt my cock twitch when I saw my semen trickling down the inside of her right thigh. When I heard Dad came in the front door, I got up and pulled on my sweaty jogging shorts and t-shirt. I met him in the dining room.

"Where's your sister?" he asked.

"In the shower," I replied. I was surprised how easy it was to keep my tone casual. "We went for a long walk, but it was really hot out there."

"Tell me about it," he grunted, pulling off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. "I need a shower too. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," I replied. "I was waiting for Annette to finish. It never occurred to me to use your bathroom."

When I heard my dad start his shower, I sauntered into the bathroom I shared with my sister. She looked alarmed when she saw me, so I held up my hands to reassure her.

"Dad just hopped into his shower," I said softly. "I told him we went for a long walk and that's why we were all sweaty."

"Good thinking," she replied, grabbing a towel.

I stripped and got into the shower as she dried herself. By the time I emerged from the shower she was gone.

After I was dressed, I snuck up behind her and tickled her again in the kitchen. She had been talking to our dad, but he just laughed when she squealed in protest and squirmed away from me. I chased her into the living room and caught her after we circled the couch a few times. She probably didn't mean to, but she pushed her bottom back against my crotch when I tickled her again.

It was easy to slide that thong aside and slip my dick into her. Dad never suspected a thing as she shrieked in protest and I fucked her in the living room. Eventually she pulled free again.

"I can't believe you did that!" she panted, backing away from me warily. It was obvious it had turned her on, though.

I refrained from fucking her again until after our dad went to bed. Then we were back in her bed. That time I was on my back and she rode me hard until finally collapsing onto my chest. It took her several minutes to catch her breath.

"I was so turned on all evening," she finally panted. "It felt like Dad was never going to go to sleep."

We were both pretty wiped out after that, so I kissed her and returned to my own bed. I was glad I did. The next morning, Dad tapped on my door and came into my room.

"Hey, sorry to bother you," he said quietly. "Would you mind giving me a hand? I need to load a bunch of boxes from the garage into the minivan."

"Sure thing, Dad," I replied.

It only took us a few minutes, and then he was on his way. Three minutes later, I was once again fucking my sister in her bed.

We did some laundry, but otherwise it was a repeat of the previous day. I learned that my sister was a skilled and enthusiastic cock sucker. She learned that she loved the taste of my cum. We spent a fantastic day together, and were completely satiated well before Dad got home from his camp in the afternoon. I was sitting on the couch, watching television with the volume turned down low so it wouldn't wake Annette. She was sound asleep with her head in my lap.

Dad smiled at us affectionately. I was unaware that I had been gently stroking my sister's hair until I followed his gaze.

"I'm going to take a shower," he whispered.

Dad narrowly missed seeing my sister mumble in her sleep before mouthing the head of my cock through my shorts. I shook my head, making sure he was out of sight before pulling my shorts out of her way. Annette moaned happily as she took my dick back into her mouth. The added thrill of potentially getting caught quickly pushed me over the edge. I bit my lip and moaned in my throat as my sister drank my sperm once again. She moaned too, but I was astonished to realize she had sucked me off and swallowed my cum without waking up.