Whoops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke her afterwards, letting her know that Dad was home. We went to her room, ostensibly because she was still sleepy. However, she woke up quickly when I lapped her through two quick orgasms on her bed. I had to retreat to our bathroom to wash the evidence from my face. She had really soaked me with her juices when I got her off.

* * *

We went out for dinner again that evening. Rather than getting all dressed up, we went out for the buffet at Golden Corral. That's always dangerous. Every time we eat somewhere that has a buffet I overstuff myself and feel like I need to be wheeled out to the car afterwards. As a result, I was still in a "food coma" when Dad asked if I wanted to go with him to the airport.

Mom practically tackled me there in the baggage claim. I staggered when she leapt into my arms and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She kissed me feverishly and wept openly. Dad sheepishly explained to the people standing around us and staring that I had just returned from two years in Afghanistan, and they all nodded and smiled when they understood what they were seeing. When my mom finally slipped her body down to the floor and wiped away her tears, several other people stepped up to shake my hand and thank me for my service.

I was simultaneously embarrassed and proud.

In the minivan on the way home, Annette sat in the front with our dad. Mom sat in the back with me, leaning her head on my shoulder and squeezing me in her arms. After two days of nearly non-stop sex with my sister, my dick responded to all this renewed female attention. I was completely hard when Mom squeezed my thigh.

"Wow, you've really packed on some muscle since you left," she murmured.

She pulled my head down and kissed me on the lips hungrily. It was disconcerting, because my mom had never kissed me like that before. I was grateful for the darkness in the back seat. Otherwise I know everyone would have seen my throbbing erection and I would have been hard-pressed to explain my arousal. As it was, I murmured "Sorry" when my mother's hand brushed across my lap and she sucked in a breath.

I grabbed my mother's suitcase and carried it in when we got to the house, holding it in front of me just to have something to hide my boner. Only my dad failed to notice. I went to the bathroom after dropping Mom's suitcase in my parents' bedroom and carefully tucked my dick down the leg of my shorts. I took an appreciative sniff when I came out of the bathroom. Dad had made fresh coffee.

The four of us sat around the dining room table and shared coffee and talked. It was already fairly late, but we stayed up talking for two more hours. We laughed a lot over those two hours. My dad is fucking hilarious when he's "on" like that. It always feels like I'm struggling to keep up with his quick wit, but it's fun to make the effort. What surprised me was that my mom and sister laughed just as hard at my jokes and comments as they did at Dad's. He seemed particularly amused with me that night as well.

One by one we grew too tired to stay up and went to bed. Dad was the first to call it a night, and Annette was not far behind him. We all hugged Dad when he turned in, and Annette kissed me on the lips before she headed to bed. Mom noticed but didn't say anything. I sat down after hugging and kissing my sister, and Mom stood and watched her go after they had shared a long hug.

When we heard Annette's bedroom door close, Mom straddled my legs and wrapped her arms around me again. There were tears in her eyes but a huge smile on her face as she looked into my eyes and shook her head.

"I'm so happy you're home, Brian," she murmured huskily. She leaned in and kissed my lips softly before pulling her head back. "I'm sorry," she muttered, wiping her eyes. "I still can't believe you're here. I have missed you so much."

I was shocked and did not know how to respond when she practically attacked my mouth with hers, pressing her body against mine. My dick responded eagerly, but that didn't feel appropriate at all. It felt uncomfortably like my mother was making out with me in the dining room. She finally broke off that kiss and chuckled when I gasped out loud.

"I'm sorry, baby," she whispered, running her hand down the side of my face. "I guess that was a little inappropriate." She kissed me again before sliding off of me and standing up. I saw her eyes light up briefly when she glanced down at my lap.

I stood up and gave her what felt like a more respectable hug. After holding her for a couple of minutes, I released her and gave her a grin.

"I love you, Mom," I murmured.

"Oh, I love you too!" she gasped, kissing me again.

After that kiss, we headed in opposite directions. I glanced at Annette's closed bedroom door as I opened mine. After a second's thought, I figured if she was still awake and horny she would come to my room. I was awfully sleepy and thought she might be too. I yawned and reached over to turn off the hall light, then stepped carefully through the darkness to my bed. I stripped off my clothes and tossed them in the direction of my laundry hamper before sliding under my sheets.

I was almost asleep minutes later when I heard a soft tap on my door. I heard the door open and she whispered, "Brian? Are you awake?" I grinned and opened my eyes, but I could barely make her out in the darkness.

"Yeah," I replied. "Come on in."

I pulled the covers up so she could slide into the bed with me. I felt her hand tentatively touch my shoulder and then she slid beneath my covers. When her body snuggled up against me, she let out a gasp.

"You're naked!" she hissed.

It took me a moment to figure it out. At first, I thought Annette was making a joke. Then I realized it was MY MOM in bed with me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I was half asleep and didn't even think about it. I guess I should get dressed."

Her voice shook when she whispered, "I-it's okay. I...I slept on the plane earlier. Your father was already sound asleep and I was wide awake."

Her hand slid down my side, lightly stroking my hip. I could tell her legs were bare, but couldn't figure out in the darkness what she was wearing. I felt soft cloth when I reached out to touch her side. She leaned into me and her lips found mine in the darkness. They felt soft as they molded themselves to mine and she slowly kissed me. Mom moaned softly when she felt my erection poking against her.

She raised her leg over my hip and pressed her body against mine. Only her flimsy panties kept my throbbing cock from sliding right into her as she humped against me in my bed. I could feel the moist heat emanating from her and knew she was every bit as turned on as I was. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest just reinforced that awareness. She finally broke off the kiss with a low moan.

"Damn," she whispered. Her fingers lightly wrapped around my throbbing shaft and she shivered as she released me.

"I'm sorry, baby, I shouldn't have done that," she murmured right into my mouth.

I felt her body trembling as she disengaged from me and slid out of my bed. She bent over and gave me a more appropriate peck on the lips. "Sweet dreams, Brian," she whispered, and then she was gone.

Thank God I was already exhausted. I would have been awake for hours thinking about that sweaty encounter with my mom if I hadn't been so tired. Instead I fell asleep right away. I was still hard when I woke up, though.

* * *

I stumbled out of my bed and into the bathroom early the next morning. I really had to pee, but my throbbing morning wood made that difficult. While I stood in front of the toilet and waited for my erection to subside, I heard my dad leaving for work. I realized that I had probably heard him leaving and that was what woke me. A grin spread over my face as I contemplated fucking my sister again, but that didn't help my situation.

Eventually I managed to relieve my bladder, but I was immediately hard again. When I headed back to my bedroom, I saw that Annette's bedroom door was closed and I heard humming from the kitchen. I was still only half-awake and didn't think it through. Somehow I had blocked out the episode from last night, when my mother had come to my bed. In fact, I didn't think about her being home at all. I was still completely naked when I crept out to the kitchen.

In retrospect, it is obvious that it was my mother who was bent over with her head in the refrigerator. She's a little shorter than Annette, with light brown hair. Her hips are narrower, and her breasts are smaller. In short, they look nothing alike. There was no way I should have thought I was sneaking up behind my sister.

It was the thong that threw me. I saw this shapely bottom pointed toward me as I snuck up behind her, and my eyes locked on those inviting pussy lips with the thin string of the thong splitting them apart.

She gasped when I pulled her thong to the side and slid my horny dick deep into her hot, welcoming depths. I was shocked when my mother whipped her head around and stared at me. Her expression was one of complete surprise. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open and panting. I had just enough presence of mind not to say "Whoops!" or "I didn't know it was you!" Both of those responses would have revealed I had been fucking my sister.

"Oh, God, I couldn't resist," I groaned instead, burying my shaft inside my mother's sweet pussy to the root.

"Oh, Brian!" she gasped.

She hunched her hips back toward me twice, driving my hard cock in and out of her drenched folds. Then she abruptly stood up and closed the refrigerator. I started to murmur an apology as my cock slid out of her, but she shushed me quickly and grabbed my arm.

"Your sister will hear us," she hissed as she pulled me after her.

I did not know what to think as she dragged me into her room and carefully closed the door. I could only blink as I watched her slide her thong panties down her legs. She kicked them aside and stood back up, taking my hands and pulling me toward her bed. When she lay back and spread her legs, I could not believe my eyes. Mom's pussy was waxed baby-smooth and glistened wetly in front of me. There were tears in her eyes when I slid into the bed between her legs.

"Oh, baby, I've been dreaming about this for a year," she cooed as my hard cock slid back inside her. "I'm so glad you feel the same way."

It felt like I was in a dream as I fucked my mother in her bed. In the pale morning light I finally got to see the skimpy nightgown she had worn to my bed the night before. That soft fabric clung to her gently swaying breasts as I drove in and out of her. She saw my gaze and pulled it open, encouraging me to suck her hard nipples.

"Oh, fuck!" she panted as she came hard.

My mind was still reeling, struggling to catch up to what was happening. I still wasn't sure I should be doing this. However, my horny dick was thrilled to find itself inside my mother's eager pussy. As I sucked her nipples, I recalled dozens of times I had caught myself staring at them over the years. I guess I had always wanted this, on some level. I released her nipple with a soft slurp.

"I'm getting close," I panted. "Do you want me to come inside you?"

"Yes!" she cried.

The look on her face was incredible. Clearly she was coming hard as she felt my cock swelling and erupting deep inside her. It felt fantastic to come inside my mother, almost like her horny pussy was actively sucking my dick. When I finally shuddered and finished coming inside her, she pushed me off of her. I rolled onto my back and she surprised me again as she feverishly dove between my legs and her mouth latched onto my spent cock.

Mom sucked and slurped loudly. She was delighted when my cock hardened in her mouth. Her eyes locked on mine as she worked her mouth up and down on me. When I was completely hard, she released me and slid up my body.

"Oh, baby," she murmured as she reached down to guide my cock back into her hungry pussy. "This is even better than I dreamed."

She looked absolutely amazing as she rode me. I felt a pang of guilt when my sperm ran down out of her to pool on the bed beneath me. It didn't make me go soft, but it did keep me from coming inside her again. I could easily tell each time she came on my dick. After her third spectacular orgasm, she slumped forward onto my chest, panting as she kissed my mouth again.

When we caught our breath, she kissed me once more and rolled off of me. I could not help but growl as I looked over her sexy body. She smiled at my obvious, hungry look. Mom reached over and lightly touched my cheek. She sighed happily.

"It's like a dream come true," she murmured.

I pulled a face as I felt the wet puddle beneath my butt. It felt like I was stuck to the sheets and that was a little nasty. I squirmed to the side and looked down at the wet patch on the sheets.

"I'm afraid we left a mess," I said.

Mom chuckled at my expression. Then she moaned as she ran her fingers through that puddle. It was obviously "mostly me" in that mess. I shuddered when she put her cum-coated fingers into her mouth and savored the taste.

My mother's voice was a dreamy moan when she said, "We should probably throw these sheets into the wash before your sister gets up."

We got to our feet on either side of the bed and started untucking the sheets. I felt a pang of guilt when I looked at my mother's naked body there in her bedroom. It wasn't because I had sex with my mom—obviously she had wanted it to happen. No, I felt guilty for fucking my dad's wife. I really love my father and he hadn't done anything to deserve the two of us sneaking around behind his back like this. It was worse to me that we had done it in his bed. Mom saw my troubled expression and cocked her head.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly.

"I feel bad for doing this to Dad," I replied.

She smiled and came around the bed to hug me tightly to her. "Don't worry about that," she murmured, kissing me hotly on my mouth again. "Your father knows how I feel about you. It's not like I let some stranger fuck me in our bed."

"Oh," I said. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

I wound up carrying the rumpled bed linens out to wash them, while Mom showered. After starting the washer, I stumbled to my bedroom in a daze. It was tough to accept what she had told me, but I had no reason to think my mother had lied to me. Dad knew how she felt about me? He knew she had wanted to have sex with her own son, and he was alright with that?

I lay in my bed and shook my head, but only for a minute. I realized my nuts and my butt were still slick with our combined juices and I made my way back into my shower. Because Mom was in her shower and the washer was running, the water pressure kept surging as I showered. Twice it got uncomfortably hot and I stepped back out of the spray.

I finished showering quickly and got out to dry off. I turned when I heard the bathroom door open and saw my sister glowering at me from the doorway.

"What's wrong?" I murmured, continuing to towel my body dry.

"Are you coming in to fuck me?" she asked bluntly. "I've been lying awake waiting for you for half an hour."

"Sure," I replied, hanging up my towel.

She slid past me and gave me a quick, smoldering kiss. "I'll join you in your room," she whispered. "Give me five minutes."

"Mom's awake," I reminded her.

"Oh, right," she muttered, making her way over to the toilet.

I closed the door to give her privacy and walked into my bedroom. After pacing back and forth for a minute, I sat on the bed. It didn't make sense for me to get dressed, and I wasn't sure what to do while I waited. My dick was completely hard despite the intense sexual experience I had just enjoyed with Mom. I lay back and lightly stroked my throbbing boner, imagining how it was going to feel to feel my sister's tight, wet pussy wrapped around it.

Annette took too long, and my imagination started to go places I didn't really want it to. I imagined our mother barging into my room and catching us in the act. She probably wouldn't appreciate that. It would cheapen what we had shared just fifteen minutes earlier. The more I thought about it, the more I thought this would turn out badly. I let my dick slip from my fingers and got up out of my bed. Sure enough, I heard my mother tapping lightly on my bedroom door just as I was pulling on a pair of my new cargo shorts.

"Brian? May I come in?" she asked softly.

"Just a second," I replied, loudly enough that I hoped Annette would hear me.

I opened my door before putting on a shirt. Mom sighed and looked at my naked chest and torso until I pulled my t-shirt over my head and smoothed it over my body. Over my mother's shoulder, I saw my sister emerge from our bathroom. She stopped abruptly when she saw Mom standing in the doorway to my bedroom. After blowing out an annoyed breath she smiled thinly and walked past us to her bedroom.

Mom had turned when she heard Annette, and she turned back to face me when my sister closed her bedroom door behind her. Then Mom stepped into my room and quietly closed the door. She licked her lips a little nervously as she turned around and looked me over once again.

"About earlier..." she murmured.

"Yes?"

"Don't get me wrong—it really turned me on—but you can't just sneak up and take me like that while your sister is home," she said. She shuddered as she said it, letting me know it really did turn her on even just thinking about it now.

I nodded. "Okay, Mom, I'll be careful," I replied.

I stepped forward to hug her, but when she stood on her tiptoes and opened her mouth, I had to drive my tongue in to take her soft mouth with mine. I loved the way she moaned helplessly while I kissed her and reached down to squeeze her firm ass cheeks. She was dressed in one of her business suits—a blouse beneath a light jacket with matching skirt—and I could feel her skimpy thong with my thumbs.

I broke off the kiss and growled, "Are you planning on going somewhere soon?"

She shook her head. "Not for another hour, at least," she replied breathlessly. "Why?"

I grinned at her and took the two steps over to lock my bedroom door. Her eyes were wide when I dropped my shorts and my hard-on sprung free.

"Oh, Brian!" she gasped as I turned her and bent her over my bed.

I flipped her skirt up onto her back and pulled her thong to the side, taking her from behind forcefully. She moaned and buried her face in my sheets. As I watched my dick sliding in and out of her pussy and watched her ass jiggle each time my full length was buried inside her, I realized this was something I had fantasized about doing for a long time. Not necessarily with my mother, but it was probably seeing her in these sorts of outfits that had planted the idea in my brain.

Annette knocked on my door and tried the doorknob, which made my mother pull her face from my bed to stare at me in alarm. Her face was red and she struggled feebly. My hands had a firm grip on her hips and I kept right on fucking her.

"What is it, Annette?" I said, driving my dick into my mother to the root. "Mom and I were having a private conversation in here."

"Oh," she replied through the door. "Um...I guess it will wait, then. Can you come in to my room so we can talk when you guys are finished?"

"Sounds good," I replied. I grinned at my mother's desperate expression. "Now, Mom, as I was saying..." I said, pounding my throbbing length into her again.

Mom's legs shook as she came hard on my thrusting cock. She was looking right into my eyes and it almost pushed me over the edge. I licked my lips and held my full length inside her until she finished coming. We heard Annette walk back to her bedroom and close her door.

"You're so bad!" Mom hissed.

"At least I was careful," I replied. "Can you imagine if I hadn't locked the door?"