All Comments on 'Whore 94 Ch. 09'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yummy! Looking forward to more

I read all 9 chapters in one sitting and am definitely looking forward to more. You're a very talented writer.

frenchgusfrenchgusover 19 years ago
Perfect !!!

Perfect !!!

an2wonan2wonover 19 years ago
one sitting?

How did the other commentator get through all nine chapters in one sitting? I can't get through one chapter without needing time to recover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't stop Now. Training is almost complete!

Terrific writing and pacing. There must be lots more training and specialties awaiting with all sorts of services to render and enjoy.

We're all waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Do not stop writing !

Very nice story...

Waiting for the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
littleone

Fonker has done it again. Whore94 is not pornographic writing, it is an erotic work of art.. Fonker has captured the very soul of what it is like to be initiated into becoming a whore. That angst that Elizabeth feels is a perfect window into the mind of girl who is being transitioned into becoming a item of property to be used to produce profits for her owners. She is still in denial and does not realize what her fate is and what she will become. She both loves and hates what is being done to her. Fonker is creating a classic work here and I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This little lady is starving for more...

keep writing....please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
incredible

Such an incredibly hot series, can't wait for more!

Nikita_writerNikita_writerover 18 years ago
Keep the temperature rising

Whore 94's commentary throughout the story is a fun read. Please continue with the smart girl gone dum story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What happened to chapter 10? Deleted? Written by another author?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous