Whore Stories: I Love You, Mommy

Story Info
Mother and son play dominance & submission incestuous games.
4.7k words
4.16
48.3k
68
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and son have more than just sex. They play sexy games of dominance and submission.

Wendy has a love/hate relationship with her son. She loves him enough to have incestuous sex with him but, blaming him for that, hates him because she's unable to stop having incestuous sex with him. Feeling guilty for succumbing to her base, sexual desires by having sex with her son, sex between a mother and son is forbidden. Sex between a mother and her son is as wrong as it is nasty.

Filled with guilt and remorse for sexually seducing her son, she's embarrassed and ashamed of herself for starting what she can never end. Now, every time she's around him, when she's not flashing him what he shouldn't see of her underwear clad, topless, or naked body, she's having sex with him. She can't count how many times she stroked and sucked his cock. She can't remember how many times he fingered and ate her pussy. She lost count how many times she made love to him. Abandoning dating and going out with her friends, seemingly, she's fucking him all the time.

The legal age of consent, it all started when Gordon, her son, turned 18-years-old. Even though she's a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman, feeling so rejected, it all started when her husband left her for a much younger woman. Now, with her living with a younger man, her son, who adores her, and with her feeling so sad, so depressed, and so lonely, it was inevitable that she'd be having incestuous sex with him. As far as she was concerned, what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

No longer having a husband to wear her sexy nightgowns for, she started wearing her sexy nightgowns for her son. No longer having a husband to sexually tease and have sex with, instead, she sexually teased and had sex with her son. Instead of covering her nearly, naked body with a robe, she shamelessly paraded around him in short, sheer, low-cut, and virtually transparent nightgowns. Showing Gordon all that he hoped to see but shouldn't see of his mother, it didn't take him long to sexually want her in the way that Wendy sexually wanted her son.

Every night, as if they were husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or lovers instead of mother and son, they talked about their day while having a drink in the living room. With him sitting across from her, and with her wearing her sexy nightgown, every time she slowly and seductively crossed her legs like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she deliberately flashed him her trimmed, black, naked pussy. Every time she doted on him by serving him food or a drink, giving him a deliberate down-nightgown view of her naked breasts, she leaned longer and lower than necessary.

After a while, returning the favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism. He wore a t-shirt and pajamas bottoms without underwear. In the way that his mother had flashed him her naked pussy and her naked breasts, he was intent on flashing her his erect, naked prick. Setting the mood, they sat on the couch together while watching a movie and cuddling beneath the blanket. With his hand at the top of her thigh and her hand resting in his lap, after a while his fingertips touched her pussy through her nightgown and her fingertips touched his throbbing cock through his pajama bottom.

After repeating this sexually teasing routine of seduction for a few days and after a few glasses of wine, she touched him through his pajama bottoms. She slowly, gently, lightly, and sexily excitedly traced the length and width of his cock with her fingertips while he moved his hand higher beneath her nightgown to finger her pubic hair. Then, when his erect prick made a surprise appearance from out of his pajama pee hole, instead of being embarrassed seeing her son's erect prick, she was sexually aroused. Instead of removing her hand and her stare, she wrapped her fingers around his stiff dick while staring.

Making him harder, she fingered the head of his cock with her fingertips. As soon as she wrapped her hand tighter around his swollen prick and slowly stroked him, he reached his fingers higher and entered his mother's cunt. While she masturbated him, he masturbated her. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy while she stroked him harder and faster. Determined to have one another cum, in the way that it didn't take him long for him to cum, it didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm. From that time forward, every night, mother and son had incestuous sex.

With masturbation not nearly enough, it wasn't long before she took him in her mouth. While resting her head on his lap while watching a movie, she feigned falling asleep. With her mouth right there, he teased his mother's lips with his erect prick. Sliding his cock along her lips as she pretended to soundly sleep, encouraged by his fingertips to open her mouth, as soon as she opened her mouth, he inserted the tip of his prick in his mother's mouth. Mindlessly, as if she was dreaming of giving her ex-husband a blowjob, she licked and sucked her son's cock.

Then, before he ejaculated his cum in her mouth, she awakened. Shocking him, instead of ejecting his prick from her mouth with her tongue and pulling away from him, she stroked him while continuing to suck him. After she blew him and he ejaculated his cum in her mouth, returning the sexual favor, giving her an oral orgasm too, Gordon fingered and licked his mother. In the way that Wendy sucked her son's cock, he ate his mother's pussy. From there, she made love to him and he made love to her. He fucked his mother and she fucked her son.

With them both on the same incestuously, sexual page, everything was good until she started getting a little too physical, domineering, and rough. Denying him her naked body, abruptly, she stopped having sex with her son. Perhaps, because of the guilt she felt for having incestuous sex with him, she felt the need to punish him. Showing him that she was the boss by dominating him, she wanted to have sex her way. She forced him to be more submissive to her sexual will. She obviously wanted to play the Dominatrix while he played her sexual slave.

# # #

With her sudden mood swings, Gordon stared at his mother long and hard while wondering if he should say what he was thinking. Damned if he did and damned if he didn't. If she was any other woman, he'd say what he was thinking without giving it another thought. If she was any other women, he'd put the moves on her. If she was any other woman, he'd want to have sex with her but she was his mother and not some random whore. Yet, as if forgetting all that they had already sexually done before, she acted as if they never had sex.

Not wanting to offend her by making his incestuously, sexual intentions known, careful to not make what he was thinking to say sound luridly perverted; yet, he couldn't help himself from blurting out his compliments nonetheless. Searching hard to think of the right words to say that wouldn't offend her and that she wouldn't misconstrue; he took a breath while editing what he was about to say in his mind. He continued staring at his MILF of a mother as if she was standing before him in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked again.

Unable to remove his eyes from her, she was so beautiful, the most beautiful woman he knew. With her long, lush, blue-black hair, bright blue eyes, and pale, white skin, she looked like a porcelain doll. She was so hauntingly sexy in the way that she smiled, walked, talked, laughed, and looked at him. With her C-cup breasts that curved down to her slim waist and curved out to her shapely ass, as if she was an Olympic skier, she had such a great body, especially for a mature woman in her 40's.

With her his drug of choice, addicted to his mother, hooked on her forever, he'd do anything to see her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked again. He'd do anything to touch and feel her everywhere again that a son should never touch and feel his mother. He'd do anything to fuck her again. He'd do anything for her to stroke him while sucking him again. He'd do anything to cum in his mother's beautiful mouth and in her warm, wet pussy again. Taking a chance that she wouldn't slap him again, being manly brave, he said what he was thinking.

"You look so beautiful, Mother," he said inhaling a breath after she took his breath away. "You look so sexy," he said taking a chance that she wouldn't be offended by her son calling her sexy. As if she was already standing before him naked, he took her all in with a long, lustful stare while undressing her with his eyes before inhaling the intoxicating fragrance of her floral perfume. "You're wearing my favorite perfume."

Instead of thanking him for his compliments, taking exception to her son noticing her sexuality by saying that she looked beautiful and sexy, she recoiled. She looked at him as if he had insulted her instead of complimented her. When he was the one who she dressed for him to see, she looked at him as if he had just grabbed her breast, felt her ass, put her hand on his erection, or exposed his naked prick to her. Then, giving him no warning or reprimand, she slapped him hard across his face.

'Whack!'

She glared at him as if she hated him. If she was holding a whip, she would have whipped him. She stared at him as if she was ready to knife him and cut off his cock. In the way that a son should never look at his mother with sexual lust, she looked at him in the way that a mother should never look at her son. She looked at her son with loathing and continued staring at him with hatred. By the heat of her stare, she seemingly hated all men including her ex-husband and, especially now, her son.

"How dare you look at me in such a wantonly, sexual way? What is wrong with you to stare at me in that lustfully, sexual way? I'm your mother and you're my son. You continually undress me with your eyes while imagining having forbidden sex with my naked body. I don't appreciate you staring at me as if I'm naked. I don't appreciate you shamelessly staring at me as if I'm some whore you'd like to fuck or a woman who you'd want her to suck your prick and cum in her mouth."

Wondering if she was mentally ill, Gordon took a step back while rubbing his reddening face. Maybe she has a brain tumor that forced her to act sexually loving one day and forcefully vindictive the next day. He had a difficult time knowing her moods and which woman to expect, his loving mother, Wendy, or the physically abusive and evil Dominatrix, Madam Wendy. With everything he said wrong and/or taken the wrong way, unable to even speak to her without her permission, he had a difficult time trying to please her.

"Sorry, Mom," he said staring down at the floor instead of staring at his mother. "I'm sorry I called you beautiful. I'm sorry I called you sexy. I'm sorry for staring at you in a sexual way. Please forgive me."

As if she was about to kiss him or lick his face, she stepped closer to him, so close that he could feel the warmth of her breath in his mouth.

"I'm your mother and you're my son. The way that you undress me with your eyes is nasty. The way you stare at me as if you're imagining us having sex is wrong. The way that you sexually want me is forbidden," she said in a sexy whisper while grabbing his testicles and squeezing.

# # #

She didn't have to convince herself that he sexually wanted her. In the way that he seemingly couldn't take his eyes off of her, he made it clear that he did. Yet, in the way that he looked at her and stared at her as if she was naked, any other mother would believe that there was something wrong with her son. Any other mother would take her son to talk with a psychologist or psychiatrist for help. Any other mother would think that; indeed, he was nasty. In what he sexually expected of her was incestuously forbidden.

Only, even though she acted contrary to her real feelings, obviously, she sexually wanted her son as much as he sexually wanted his mother. A game of dominance and submission that she suddenly enjoyed playing, putting him back on his heels with her hard slap, he rubbed his red face that displayed the imprints of his mother's fingers. Even though he expected her wrath and anticipated her slap, she still shocked him when she slapped him hard across his face. How can someone who confessed her love for him slap him with such violent force for just complimenting her?

Yet, instead of being hurt, this time was different. Instead of making him submit to her will, she made him angry. When being slapped hard across his face by his mother again, this time, her slap didn't work as she intended. Instead, a little pain before pleasure, she made him even more sexually excited than he ever was before. She made him sexually want her even more. She made him want to take her. She made him want to force his sexual will on her.

Knowing full well that she didn't mean all that she said; he knew that this was just another sexy, sexual game that she enjoyed playing. She wanted to show him her dominance over him while he submitted his will to her. Clearly, she enjoyed playing this game of dominance and submission. Clearly, she wanted to play the Dominatrix while he played her adoring subject and her sexual slave. Only, tired of her sexual teasing, her erotic games, and her painfully punishing him when he refused to obey her, not this time. He wanted sex on his terms and not on her terms.

Doing it in the beginning to have sex with her, he didn't want to continue to physically, emotionally, and sexually submit to his mother in the way that he did before. Tired of her mind games, not allowing her to physically beat him, emotionally confused him, and sexually abuse him in the way she always does and obviously enjoyed doing, it was his turn to sexually abuse her. Instead of backing away and apologizing, taking her angry outrage as his cue, shocking her and taking her by surprise, he gathered her in his arms and kissed her.

Something he had never done in all the times they had sex, but something he had always yearned to do, Gordon kissed his mother. Laying one on her soft, red, full lips, as if he was home from being away at war too long, he really kissed her. Then, when she turned her head away, he moved her head back and parted her lips with his tongue. He French kissed her. Filling her beautiful mouth with his warm, wet tongue, in the way he couldn't wait to fill her mouth and her cunt with his cock, Gordon French kissed his mother.

Struggling in his arms while trying to push him away, he continued kissing her while holding her in place. Kissing her harder and kissing her deeper, he continued lovingly French kissing her while having his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body. He took his sweet time feeling, fondling, and groping her abundant breasts through her blouse and bra.

While pressing himself tightly up against her and dry humping her, he took his sweet time feeling, squeezing, and slapping her round, firm ass through her short skirt and panties. With just a kiss, a feel, and a squeeze, he took his sweet time not only showing his love for his mother but also his sexual passion for her as well. This time was finally his time to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother.

With his hand firmly holding her beautiful ass through her clothes, holding her head in place while continuing to French kiss her, he fingered her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra with his other hand. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them between his thumb and index finger, deciding on the latter than the former, either she was cold or sexually excited. Obviously, by the size of her erect nipples, she was as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited. Leaving two, big, wet spots, he sucked his mother's nipples through her blouse and bra.

Then, when she finally pulled away from him by pushing her palms against his chest, her feeble attempt to jumpstart her dominance over him as Madam Wendy, she slapped him hard across his face again. Looking as if she wanted to spit in his face, as if she had just been kissed by a dirty, homeless man, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Having played this game many times before with his mother, Gordon remained steadfast in his resolve in wanting to play the game his way. He was finally ready to show this bitch that he was the boss.

As much as he knew what he sexually wanted, he knew what his mother sexually wanted, too. Not taking no for an answer, instead of retreating in embarrassment for French kissing her, he continued French kissing her. Instead of retreating in shame for feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra, he continued feeling her blouse and bra clad breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Instead of retreating in remorse for feeling and squeezing his mother's round, firm ass through her short skirt and panties, he continued feeling and squeezing her round, firm ass.

Instead of feeling guilty and/or perverted for sexually assaulting his mother by kissing her, feeling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and feeling and squeezing her ass through her clothes, he finally felt like a man. He finally felt that he was the one in physical, sexual, and emotional control and not her. Then, when she tried to pull away from him again, he reached out and pulled her back to him. Instead of slapping her hard across her face or kissing her again, while showing her that she was, indeed, not only a whore but also his whore, he ripped her blouse wide open.

He stared at his mother's white, sexy, low-cut bra as if he had never seen her bra or any bra before. Giving her what he knew she so sexually wanted, as if he was an intruder raping his mother, he forced himself on her. Now, with the onus of blame on him, with her able to relax, and with him saving her reputation by forcing her to have sex, a game she obviously enjoyed playing, he took her against her will. Knowing full well that this was what she wanted all along, he continued sexually assaulting and raping his mother.

"Is this what you want, bitch? You want me to strip you naked? You want me to rape you? You want me to give you incestuous sex against your will while you pretend that you don't want me?"

# # #

As soon as he saw her cleavage, the bulbous shape of the tops of her meaty, bra clad breasts, and her white, lacy bra, he felt her breasts through her bra. First one and then the other. Then, not stopping there, as if he was fingering her pussy, he tucked his finger beneath the front of her bra and, within an instant, he lifted the front of her bra cups up and over to expose her naked breasts.

As if watching a stripper slowly slide down a pole, he watched his mother's big breasts slowly fall from the C cups of her sexy brassiere. As if he had never seen her naked breasts before, even though he had seen, touched, felt, and sucked her naked tits lots of times, he stared at them with great sexual interest and lustful desire. Not allowing her to close the playground by pulling down her bra and close and button her blouse, as if he had never felt naked breasts before he felt and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her already erect nipples.

Then, still not stopping there, he leaned forward and took her nipples in his mouth and sucked them while continuing to finger them, first one and then the other. As if giving him baby a pacifier, instead of slapping him again, she soothed him and calmed him by putting a gentle hand to the back of his head. As if he had tamed the wild beast within her, she ran her fingers through his brown hair while he continued sucking her big tits. In the way that only his mother could, she continued sexually exciting her son with her loving touch.

Then, when he reached beneath her short skirt, slid his hand between her shapely thighs, and felt, cupped, and fingered her pussy through her panties, she struggled to free herself from his hold on her. In an instant, with a practiced finger, violating his mother by forcing his finger inside of her, he moved her panties aside and rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy, his mother's pussy. Rubbing her clit faster and harder, he fingerfucked her deeper with the fingers of one hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples with the fingers of his other hand.

12