Whore Stories: I Love You, Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly, with her unwilling to be his submissive, incestuous slut, she struggled to break free of his grip. With practiced fingers, he continued masturbating her nonetheless. He masturbated his mother's cunt. Yet, not giving him the sexual satisfaction of seeing and hearing her cumming, with her always needing to be in sexual control, she closed her eyes and rested her head back. Then, involuntarily, as if convulsing from a drug overdose, when she tightened her body, he knew she was cumming. He knew he gave her what she wanted and what he needed to give her, a sexual orgasm.

As if he had three hands, somehow while fingering her nipples, fingering her clit, and fingerfucking her pussy, he managed to unzip himself. He pulled out his erection and pressed his naked, erect prick against his mother's warm, soft hand. No mistaking the incestuous, sexual message, he made her know what he so sexually wanted. Wanting it all, he wanted her to stroke him. He wanted her to suck him. He wanted her to fuck him. He not only wanted to cum in her mouth and in her pussy but also, he wanted to cum all over her pretty face.

As soon as she opened her hand to accept her son's erect prick, he filled his mother's hand with his hard cock. When she wrapped her long, thin, manicured fingers around his big, stiff prick, as if her hand was his gloryhole, he humped her hand to give himself a forced hand job while she slowly stroked him. Then, with a determined, albeit gentle hand to her shoulder, he forced her to her knees. Relenting and submitting to his sexual will by willingly moving to her knees, with her having given him plenty of blowjobs before, she knew what he wanted.

# # #

A game of dominance and submission that they both enjoyed playing, now that he was in sexual control, he slowly slid his cock across her lips. Disobeying him, when she refused to open her mouth and take him inside, he pulled her raven hair hard while pinching her nostrils together. Then, as soon as she opened her mouth to scream and to breath, deep throating her, with a hump and a thrust, he filled his mother's mouth with the full length and girth of his erect prick.

Something he never tired seeing, his mother was blowing him. His mother was sucking his prick while stroking his prick. With a gentle albeit firm hand to the back of her lush, blue-black hair, he humped her beautiful mouth and fucked her pretty face. He couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth again. He couldn't wait to watch her swallow his cum again. He couldn't wait to give her another cum bath again. He couldn't wait to cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful hair, and across her big, naked breasts in the way that he had done plenty of times before.

"Suck it. Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me, you nasty bitch. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said. "I need to watch you swallow my cum while staring up at me with your big, blue eyes. I need to ejaculate a second load of cum all over your pretty face, in your beautiful, black hair, and across your big, naked tits."

Sucking him while gagging on his big, hard prick, all part of their game of physical and emotional pain mixed with incestuous, sexual pleasure, she was finally able to grab a handful of his testicles. Obviously, hoping to get him to let her go and putting her back in sexual control, as soon as he ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth and a second load all over her face, she squeezed hard. She deliberately and violently ruptured her son.

Withdrawing in pain with a scream, he relinquished his hold on her. With him bent over and holding himself, no longer fearing him enough to run away, she took her time to collect herself. She stood, pulled down her skirt, covered her naked breasts with her bra, and buttoned her blouse.

"How dare you? Have you no respect for me? I'm your mother. I'm not some whore you picked up in a bar for the night. Even though we've had sex in the past, I'm still your mother and what you have done is wrong, nasty, and forbidden," she said.

Now that he got what he wanted; he relented his will to her.

"Sorry, Mom," said Gordon.

Her blue eyes flashed fire as Madam Wendy returned to the surface.

"I can't believe you forced me to suck your prick. I can't believe you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and forced me to swallow your cum by holding my head in place. I can't believe you gave me a cum bath," she said while unable to hide her look of sexual arousal.

'Whack!'

She slapped him hard across his face again. Yet, now that he was soothed by her sexual pleasure, she was worth the pain. If she dared slap him again, he'd pick her up in his arms, carry her to her bedroom, strip her naked, and fuck her. Perhaps, that was her plan. Perhaps, that's what she wanted. Perhaps, she wanted him to continued forcing himself on her. Perhaps, she wanted him to fuck her hard and fast until she had another sexual orgasm.

# # #

Changing everything by rewriting the incestuous rules of mother and son forbidden sex, Wendy's friends started a swinging sex club for mothers and sons. It was then that Wendy and Gordon received Jennifer and Jason's, Brianna and Larry's, and Sophia and Anthony's invitation to join the mother and son incest, swing club. Along with Violet and Tyrone, Sharon and Jim, Vanessa and Ryan, Maxine and Charlie, and Kim and Michael, they were about to have swinging, incestuous sex.

With incestuous sex not getting better than this, Gordon would soon be able to not only openly have sex with his mother but also with his mother's friends. Returning the favor of his incestuous sex with their incestuous sex, he'd be able to have sex with his friends' mothers too. While he was having sex with their mothers, he'd be able to watch his friends having sex with his mother. Wendy and Gordon couldn't wait to attend their first mother and son, swinging, incest orgy.

THE END

12