Who's in Charge?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long is the wait?"

I refreshed again. "Damn it! It's up to 30 minutes."

Will moved my desk chair in front of me and gently put the laptop on top of it. He sat down next to me and sifted his fingers through my pubic hairs. "So soft," he said.

Not sure how to respond, I said, "Glad you like it."

"I didn't really notice it last night."

"You didn't have a chance. I kept my underwear on."

"No, but I think if it were wiry like some women I've heard about, I would have felt it." He stopped with the hair and caressed my hips. "They feel even better in the air."

"Normally I like a guy who takes his time, but whatever you wanna do, you need to get to it," I told him. "You don't have to hurry; just don't assume you've got plenty of time."

"I'm satisfied with whatever I get," Will answered.

"Marry me," I said, deadpan. Will laughed. I laughed too, but it was to cover a sigh of relief. I was worried he'd fallen for me, and saying "Marry me" could make him sad.

He rubbed the lips a couple times. I guess the novelty of the situation must have aroused me, because he was able to get his index finger in without making me the least bit uncomfortable. I knew from my time in a call center that 1,000 seconds is less than 20 minutes, so I mentally counted down to make sure I didn't miss the window of opportunity for the tickets. Will slipped his index finger in and out slowly for a couple minutes before adding his middle finger. The countdown still allowed me to enjoy what he was doing.

"What's the fastest way to get you to give me 'breakfast'?" Will asked. He made quotation marks with his fingers to make absolutely sure that I knew he wasn't talking about food.

"Do what you're doing, but faster," I told him. I took his wrist and sped things up a little. "Concentrate here," I said, and he obliged. The truth is, I just wanted him to go a little deeper.

"Why don't you lie back?" he asked.

"Why don't you just tell me to? After all, I have to do what you say." I didn't give him a chance, though. I lay back before he could.

"Pull your shirt up," Will said. Sure enough, the shirt had fallen over my pussy when I lay back. I pulled the shirt enough so he could see my pussy again. "All the way," he said.

I got it up to where it was just under my armpits and asked, "Off?"

"If it's more comfortable," he said. Having him finger-fuck me with the laptop still in front of me was so erotic that I decided to leave the shirt in place. Wil licked my left tit and rubbed the right one before he reached down to locate my pussy again. He put two fingers in and started pumping as fast as he'd been doing before.

I liked all the attention, but I wanted to do something, not just lie there passively. I looked down by our waists and told him, "You look uncomfortable in your jeans. Why don't you take 'em off?"

"Sure!" he exclaimed. He didn't stop with his pants; he took off his underwear too. When he stopped to take his shoes and socks off, I leaned toward the chair and refreshed the screen. He didn't stop until he was naked! He doesn't look muscular in a shirt, but he was pretty buff underneath.

He got back on the bed. He started with his hip near my head and proceeded to lie down. "Uh-uh," I said.

"I'll just do my part, then," he said. He moved around and separated my lips again. I waited for his fingers, but he licked me instead.

I pushed him away. "It's not that I don't want to. But the wait's down to fifteen minutes. I'm afraid I'll enjoy it too much and miss my chance."

"I guarantee you would," Will said. He hovered over my pussy and put one finger back in. After having two inside, having just one felt like a tease.

"Faster!" I urged him. He didn't add another finger, but he immediately got back up to full speed. He wasn't getting anywhere near a G-spot, but I didn't care. It was just so surreal, getting pleasured by my brother's fingers while I waited to order concert tickets. (The first time I typed that sentence, I accidentally wrote, "my brothers' fingers." Nowthat would have taken it to a new level!) "Add another finger," I told him. His middle finger reached deeper, and he finally hit a hot spot. I came for what seemed like a half-hour, but when I finished, there was still a wait time. It was down to four minutes. "Perfect," I told Will. Fifteen minutes later, I printed my tickets. I was $80 poorer, but much, much happier.

I looked at Will the way I used to look at my last crush. He looked at me the way he'd looked at the spaghetti two nights ago. "What aboutyour breakfast?" he asked.

"Rain check," I answered. "I need an actual meal. You want pancakes?"

"Sure," he said.

I didn't pay attention to him after I left my room. He turned into his, I assumed to either jack off or get dressed. I went down to the kitchen to get the ingredients I needed. I had almost finished mixing the batter when I felt hands on my stomach, an unshaved chin on my shoulders and a dick at the hem of my T-shirt. He kissed my ear and asked, "What's cookin', good-lookin'?"

"Pancakes, just like I said." I did nothing to move him at first, but he lifted the hem, and now I felt his cock head at my ass. I didn't know his specific intentions, but I knew I didn't have time for whatever he had in mind. "I'm trying to feed us," I told him, and I pushed him back.

"This is the one and only time I've wished you had big boobs," Will said, and he put his hands around them.

Undeterred, I poured some butter onto the griddle and waited for it to melt. "So you'd have more to grab?"

"No, I just wanted to make a joke about being stacked. I love your boobs, just the way you are."

"The way 'you' are?" The butter was melted, and I poured out three pancakes.

"They. Your boobs." He paused. "Why, what if I'd meant 'you'?"

I turned around. "It would mean you were trying to say you loveme just the way I am. We can't have that."

"Of course I love you. You're my sister."

"Keep it that way," I said sternly.

"Am I going to stop being your brother?" he asked. Then he pulled me close and kissed me. I could feel his hard cock.

I stroked it a couple times and returned his kiss. "Just to show you that I'm not complaining about all this."

Will left me alone long enough to make six pancakes. I put two on each of our plates and two on a serving plate. He also heated up the syrup in the microwave.

When we sat down, he let me put the syrup on my pancakes first. Then he tilted his head back. He held the syrup bottle over it as if he were pouring it, and he wiggled his tongue as if he were eating a girl out from below. Okay, eating me out. That's what I pictured. "Remind you of anything?" he asked.

"Yeah, a robin feeding her kids."

"Anything else?"

"A Darwin Award winner if you don't cover your junk when a molten liquid is nearby. Put some clothes on when you come to eat, for God's sake."

I wondered what clothes he was going to put on. Assless chaps? Not his thing as far as I knew, and last night was a pretty good indication to the contrary. A T-shirt where cars or devils or something were having sex in various positions was within the realm of possibility. He came back wearing a polo shirt and jeans. The jeans were so tight, I ended up staring at his dick longer than when he was naked.

When we sat down to eat, Will told me he was getting together with Mark and a couple other friends. Part of the teasing Will and I had was saying, "If you weren't my brother/sister ..." Well, Mark isn't, and he's attractive enough that I could picture myself letting loose with him and releasing all the frustration from Will. Basically, I'd ask him to pretend he's Will. If that happened now, I'd re-enact last night and not tell him it had really happened. I had other things to do as well.

Still taking advantage of the control scenario, I asked, "When do you want dinner?"

He thought for a moment and answered, "Six."

"What did you want?"

I swear up and down that when he said, "We can eat out," he didn't look or sound like he was trying to be crude.

With his mind apparently out of the gutter, my mind was too, and I said, "I'll hold you to that."

I had things of my own to do, but occasionally I stopped and pictured myself asking Mark to do all the things that I'd just done with Will. In my imagination, Mark came in for a little while when Will came home, and I made Will watch while Mark and I pleasured each other in every way imaginable. When I was driving home, I pictured the same scene, but when Will took his dick out, he came over to us, and I started stroking it. Then Mark did the same! I snapped back to reality when a light changed to green.

When Will came home for real, I was wearing my best low-cut blouse and my shortest skirt. "Wow," was all he could say. "Where'd you wanna eat?"

"Minatori's," I said. Mom or Dad had always given Phil money for food, so I figured they'd done the same with Will. Since everything had been home-cooked up till now, he should have most of it left. Minatori's isn't really expensive, but it's a step above casual.

"In that case, I need to change," he said. Dear God, he looked absolutely dashing in a good shirt, khakis and-be still, my ovaries-a tie.

The restaurant lived up to the owner's ethnicity without being a caricature. They had a variety of entrées, most of them identified in Italian. They had prints of playbills of Italian operas from La Scala, the Met and the Sydney Opera House, and those are just the ones I noticed. The background music wasn't from the Godfather trilogy, but it had a similar feel. Will and I discussed the options. When the waiter returned, Will told him, "I'll have the ravioli con forno, and my lady will have the melanzana alla Con-jo-shetty." As near as I could tell, the dish I'd ordered was named for its inventor. Will struggled with the name. He wasn't smooth, never having studied Italian, but he got me the eggplant I wanted instead of accidentally ordering fried shoe leather with a side of acorns, so everything was cool. I knew Will has a fake ID, but he ordered root beer rather than risk getting us arrested and ruining the mood. I followed suit and had a fancy coffee.

When the waiter sprayed the foamy creamer into my coffee, I leaned in toward Will and told him, "I plan on getting some more of that later tonight," and I ran my foot up his shin. I got him in the mood I wanted, but I accidentally spoiled the mood I was already enjoying. He rushed through his food and politely declined when the waiter asked if we'd like a dessert menu. To his credit, he only rushed himself, not me, except about the dessert. He didn't even seem to mind that I got up once to go to the bathroom. On the way home I complained, "What if I'd wanted something?"

"You made it clear what you wanted, and I'm gonna give it to you," he promised. He put his hand on my knee. My pussy stirred already.

As soon as we were home, we raced to his bedroom, only because it's closer to the front door than mine. I loosened his tie and pulled it out from under his collar. "You clean up nice," I told him.

Will pulled the straps of my blouse off my shoulders. I pulled my arms out, and he pulled the shirt down to my waist. "Thanks," he said. "You dirty up nice too." He walked me backward until I felt the edge of his bed behind me. I undid my blouse, a pointless effort, while he took his belt off.

I unbuckled his pants, and they fell to the ground. We both took off our shoes and socks, and Will took his pants off too. He was wearing new-looking briefs that left no doubt of his excitement. I rubbed his dick through his briefs until he was hard enough to stretch the elastic. He pulled his dick out and let it hang over the waistband. "Mmm," I drooled. "I had a vegetable for my main course, but I'm having meat for dessert." I stroked it a couple times and then I licked the head.

"Oh, God," he moaned. He took his underwear off.

He started to unbutton his shirt, but I stopped him. "Don't," I said. "It's part of why I'm so turned on."

"Well, take yours off," he said. At this point all that was left was to pull the hem out from under the skirt and toss it aside. I took him in my mouth and he rubbed my tits. "God, you're beautiful," he told me.

"And you're big!" I took him in my mouth and went up and down a couple times. I could taste something. I let him out and pointed to the pre-cum on the head. "Look, just what I told you I'd be having later."

Will lay down on the bed and told me to lie down with him. I didn't know what he had in mind, so I lay with my skirt in front of his face. Since he didn't tell me to move, I knew I had chosen correctly. I pulled his briefs down to his knees and resumed sucking my brother's dick. I had only gone down and back once when I felt fingers near my waist. Will put two fingers in like the night before and began to finger-fuck me. I wanted him to eat me, but his fingers felt so damn good, I didn't dare stop him. His dick tasted so good, or at least it smelled good, in my mouth that if I didn't know better, I'd think he had showered with a really nice soap right before we went out. I briefly imagined him and Mark showering together and making each other smell really nice. Will interrupted my daydream to ask, "Were you like this at the restaurant?"

"Like what?"

"Did you go commando?"

"Not when we got there. When I was in the bathroom, I took my underwear off and stuffed 'em in my purse, just to see how long it would take you to notice. Do you like it?"

"I'm glad I didn't notice at the time. I would have had you for dessert, and they would have kicked us out."

"Aren't you glad you got it to go?" I asked.

Will licked my clit and then the ridge that my pussy lips formed. I didn't think his dick could feel any better in my mouth, but he stopped licking me long enough to tell me, "Move onto your back." When I did, he moved over me. His tongue felt even better over my pussy, and I loved that I couldn't get away from his dick. I could feel his balls against my chin or lips every time I moved up to taste him.

I tried to tell him, "Fuck my mouth!" but he was doing it so well that I could only gurgle. His tongue probed my pussy deeply. In the same instant that his cockhead blocked my throat, he touched one of my g-spots. The two happening together were so amazing that I almost blacked out, and I could feel my cunt muscles contracting.

"Shit, Jill, your pussy tastes so sweet!"

He moved when he said this, pulling his dick out of my mouth, but dragging his balls overhead. I licked each one in turn, just because I was feeling so sexy. "So do you," I said. "Gimme your dick again."

"Too late, I'm gonna come," Will informed me. "Where do you want it?"

I knew where I'd want it later, but for now I gathered up my strength and forced him off me. He was lying on his back. "Yeah, swallow it, Jill!"

"Rats," I said. I bent down and took the cock head up to my mouth. He started shooting across my lips before I could get him in. It felt so naughty, having sperm flow into my throat that shared half my DNA.

After I tasted the first couple spurts, Will got himself together enough to ask, "Why, where did you want it?"

"Well, given how you feel about my little tits, I wanted you to come on them."

"I think we can manage that," he said. When he'd finished coming, he sat up on the bed. I turned to face him. He kissed me on the lips. It wasn't even a sexual kiss. He took my hand and put it on his cock. I used my arm to push him onto his side. I did the same, because I liked kissing him so much. I lay on my back and let him keep up the kiss while I stroked his cock. I got a really long kiss out of it, too, because he took a while to get hard enough to come so soon. He didn't want the kiss to end till he was close. He sat up. I sat in front of him and leaned down to let the cum fall on my tits. He only had three spurts' worth. I climbed over onto his legs and kissed him again. He put his hands on my tits and rubbed the cum into the skin like it was VapoRub. "That'll keep you from getting cold," he told me.

I moved in to kiss him again. I told him, "Aieee-" I was struggling not to say, "I love you." Luckily, I felt the head of his cock on my thigh, and I was too startled to finish the sentence. "You recovered quickly," I exclaimed.

"I love you too, Jill," he said. "Which is why I have to ask, do you have protection?"

"I've been on the Pill for four years," I told him.

"Good," he said. "I don't want you to get pregnant the first time."

"Oh, but the second time's okay, right?" I laughed.

"Very funny," he said, "but I noticed you didn't object when I told you I love you."

I smiled at Will. "No, I didn't!"

"Well, as long as we know it can't happen, let's have fun and pretend it could."

"You mean act like we're trying to make a baby?"

"I meant pretend we're afraid of it, but I like your idea better."

"Do it!" I urged, and I got on all fours.

"I was just gonna tell you to spread 'em, but I guess since I called you, 'bad dog,' this makes sense, too," Will said.

"No, no, you're in charge," I insisted. The truth is, I wanted to see his face while he was doing it. I rolled onto my back. He got between my legs, felt around for my opening and guided his hard cock inside me. "If you're trying to get me pregnant, we should do it this way," I said, and I put my legs over his shoulders.

He pushed into me a couple times, but then he slipped out. He moved my legs back down. "Let's pretend we're afraid of it," he said. "We can pretend we're trying another time."

"You sound pretty sure of yourself," I said. "Who says there's gonna be another time?"

"I'm still in charge till tomorrow, remember?"

"I forgot." This time, after he got in, I wrapped my legs around his waist, making sure he couldn't fall out. "Oh, God," I said, trying to sound silly. "No cock ever felt as right inside my womanhood as my big brother's." He pushed harder and reached deeper. "And I do mean big!" I tried not to let on that I meant the part about feeling right.

"And I never loved a woman the way I love my little sister," Will replied. He lifted himself up long enough to play with my left nipple and added, "And I do mean little." He leaned down and kissed me.

I moved my feet up to urge him on. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Will!" I could feel his shaft getting full. "Fill me up!"

Will did a masterful job of pulling back just a tiny bit, as if he was trying to pull out but it was too late. He announced, "Oh, no! I'm coming in my little sister's cunt. Now she's gonna get knocked up, and everyone will know."

"Woe is me!" I cried, but I loved how his explosion felt inside me. "We'll have to go on Maury!"

"And we'll have to do a reality show to support our inbred baby." He held me tight, and his cockhead touched another sensitive spot. I climaxed and squeezed his dick so he really couldn't pull out.

As he was filling my cunt, I remembered that when he asked about protection, he didn't say, "your first time," or even "our first time," but "the first time." What's more, his intonation sounded like he'd cut a sentence short, not meaning to end on those words. Then I thought about the difficulty he had getting in the right way. "Oh, my god," I said. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

Will smiled. "Not any more."

"But you were until a few minutes ago, weren't you?"

"Uh ... yeah. Was it that obvious?"

"No, a lucky guess," I lied. "But-but your first time is supposed to be special. Even for a guy. I mean, with someone special."

"It was," Will assured me. "The time and the someone."

"You-you chose me for your first time, Will? Someday you're going to fall in love with someone who's not related to you. Someone you could legally marry. If she asks you about your first time, you won't be able to tell her, or else she'll get grossed out, and you'll lose her. I don't want you to have to make that choice. I want better for you, Will. I mean, I might meet someone who wants to know my history, but I can just skip over you. Your first time is different."