Who's in Charge?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill, I made my choice," he said. "I didn't even think about it being my first time. I just wanted us to make-"

"Don't call it that, Will!" I paused for a moment. "You were going to say love, right?"

Will tried to laugh it off. "For your information, I was going to say 'whoopie.'"

"Oh, well, that's okay, then. I was afraid you were gonna say, 'a baby.'"

"Of course not."

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I saw was a poster of a well-known model in a bikini. I realized I was still in Will's room. I looked to my left, and he was still sleeping. I thought about what we'd done the night before. I didn't regret fucking my brother, but I still couldn't believe he'd chosen me to lose his virginity, or that he hadn't told me beforehand.

I wanted to stop thinking about all this before I went nuts. I picked up my cell phone. The app screen was on the page with Whisper. I didn't open it with the idea of telling anyone; I just wanted to see what other people were up to. I found a popular post from a woman who said she wanted to "be bred." the picture showed a woman not much older than me with a big belly. It had over 50 replies. I clicked on it to see the train wreck. It was what I expected. When I tried to get back to the main feed, it asked if I wanted to join the group, which was people who are fixated on pregnancy. I accidentally hit "yes" instead of "maybe later." I realized my mistake, but I found myself liking most of the pictures that people chose for the backgrounds, especially the ones where the man was being affectionate with the woman.

Will took me out of my reverie before I could mentally add him to the picture. He saw me. We were both still naked. "So, Jill, you ready to make a baby?" I looked at the posts and the background pictures. I looked down at my not-pregnant body, and I looked at Will. His smile reminded me that we were going to pretend.

"Sure. Just give me a minute." I found my birth control packet and went to the bathroom to take it with water. I did not, even for a minute, consider taking the whole thing with me and dumping it. I returned and explained, "That was just to make sure we're only pretending."

He seemed to have forgotten the past discussion. "Hey," he said lovingly.

I stroked his face and repeated. "Hey, you."

He got up, returned the gesture and kissed me. "I love you," he said.

I wanted to smack him, but I just pushed him back. "Stop it," I told him.

When he looked down, I regretted doing even that. "Wishing we hadn't-?"

I put my fingers on his lips. "No, I don't regret it at all. I just meant, don't say you love me. Not like that."

"Why not?"

"I just learned in Sociology that every society has some sort of incest taboo. They don't all have the same ones, but they have one. Do you know why?"

"Cystic fibrosis? Hemophilia?" He pretended to play "Dueling Banjos".

"No," I explained. "There are societies who literally don't know how babies are made, and even they have taboos. They have 'em because it messes with family dynamics."

"We can't screw any more? I was looking forward to pretending to try to make a baby."

I thought for a second. "It's not the screwing that's the problem. It's the relationship. We still have to relate as brother and sister." Will looked like every guy I've broken up with, and probably like me the one time a guy broke up with me. I had to say something to lift his spirits. "But we can be siblings with benefits."

"I can do that," Will assured me. "We've been relating this way for nineteen years, no need to change now."

"Good," I said, "'cause I spent the last ten minutes looking at stuff that put me in the mood for it."

"You mean pretending?"

"Exactly."

"How do you wanna play it?" he asked. The look on my face showed that I wasn't sure what he meant. "I want it and you don't, you want it and I don't, or we both want it?"

I wanted to watch my loving brother's face while he pumped his seed into me, but I was afraid he'd read too much into it. I had an idea. "Let's go one better. We'll pretend I'm trying to trick you into it!"

Will agreed. He walked out of the room and came back in. "Hey, doll, wanna screw around?"

"Sure, you big stud," I answered.

"You're on the Pill, right?" he asked.

I said, "Of course!" In a stage whisper, I said, "Ha ha ha! The only pills I've taken are vitamin E!"

Will put his arms around me. His cock was semi-erect, and it touched my leg, but nothing exciting. "Good, because I'd hate for that belly to get big."

My fake inner voice said, "It'll be huge."

"Or your boobs to grow."

"I know how you love them small, Darling."

"Why, they might even grow into a B cup."

"Somewhere, beyond the sea," I sang.

"Huh?" Will asked.

I formed the letter "C" with my hand. "Beyond the C?"

"I forgot, my sister likes to raid Grandma's record collection," Will observed. He put his hands under my butt and picked me up. It felt weird, but in a good way. Now that we'd agreed we couldn't fall in love, I could let him love me. "Plus, I need to be free to go anywhere I want, do what I want, buy what I want."

I could feel his shaft between my thighs. "You'll never be able to leave me. And all your money will go to diapers and formula." He had my back to his bed. I steadied my feet on the frame so I could get his dick at the right height.

"Are you ready for this completely risk-free act of intercourse?" My brother knew how to pretend to spoil a moment!

"I'mso ready to not make a baby," I told him. He'd missed the mark. I could feel his cock head, but it was dragging down across my clit. That was a bonus!

Will raised me onto the bed, still sitting up. I separated my pussy lips, now that I knew he was inexperienced. From this position, he slid right into me. "Oh, yes, Will! Fuck your sister's completely not-fertile cunt!"

"Yes, there's absolutely no chance this could lead to us getting caught and going to jail," Will said as he slid in and out.

I took Will's hands. I fell back, pulling him on top of me. "So you won't get fucked in the ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday." Will's face lit up. "Hold on, don't tell me you like that part."

Will waited a moment. He didn't even move his hips. "Had you worried, didn't I?"

I slapped him. "Don't you ever do that to me again!"

"You don't like being tricked?"

"No!" I insisted.

"Then let's pretend we're trying together."

"Okay," I whispered.

Will's dick had softened a little during the conversation, so I ran my fingers down his back. That got him back to how hard he'd been before, and he thrust back into me. "Oh, Jill, we'll make such beautiful babies together."

I looked at his face and said, "Yes, Will, we will." I tried to hide the fact that I was actually trying to imagine what such a child would look like.

"Did you notice I said 'babies,' with an 's'?"

"How many did you want?" I asked. I switched from trying to a mental composite image of our faces to seeing how many kids could fit on one couch with us for a portrait.

"I'm like Democrats and taxes. Whatever we've got now, I want more," Will said. I laughed. "I didn't think it was that funny," he said.

"It was funny," I said, "but I was thinking, you know what would be uber-hot? A generation from now, if Phil had kids and we walked in on one of 'em fucking one of our kids."

"Shit, that's hot!" he exclaimed. He pounded my pussy so hard, I could feel our pubic bones rubbing each other.

I put my hands on his back. "This angle will make sure you shoot straight into me," I told him. After he thrust into me a couple times like that, I could feel the top of his shaft rubbing my clit. "Will! Will!"

"Yeah, Babe?"

"Are you close?"

"I think so," he said.

"Me too! Let's see if we can-" Will let out a grunt. I felt my body tense up a split second before I felt him bursting into me.

"Looks like we did," Will said between breaths.

I held him close so I could feel every bit of cum entering my body. "Yeah, we did!"

Despite our mutual assurances, we lay there for a half-hour, not trying to do anything, but looking lovingly into each other's eyes. I broke the silence. "When are Mom and Dad coming back?"

"They didn't say."

Will wasn't on top of me any more, so I got off the bed quickly. "I don't like that answer. Get dressed."

I went to my own room and did the same. Will came into my room and picked up the Teddy Ruxpin that I've held onto since I was four. He cradled it like a baby, handed it to me and said, "Congratulations. It's a bear cub!"

I didn't want him to show me any affection, lest he think I love him. "What did you want?"

"You wanna go out to brunch? There's a good deal on the buffet at a hotel downtown."

"You just want to get me into a hotel room," I joked. "Okay, I'm game."

He wasn't, of course. He watched my purse while I filled my plate before he went for his. It was such a relief to be able to have a normal conversation so soon after fucking our brains out, that we weren't tempted to do anything. When we got home, I made an excuse to go to my room and close the door. We're just supposed to be fuck buddies. I can't tell him that I know we're more than that, because I've already told him he can't say so either, and I didn't want him to hear me crying about it, no matter how quietly.

When Mom and Dad came home, Dad asked how things went. "Everything's fine," I assured them.

Mom asked Will, "Did Jill give you any trouble?"

"Not at all," he lied. "But it was a little awkward at times."

I thought, "You're gonna spill the beans!"

"How so?" she probed.

He didn't let it slip. "I get why it's important for one of us to be in charge if we can't come to a decision on our own, but I don't think it should always be me, just 'cause I'm older. Just so we don't have a chance to resent each other, I think we should take turns being in charge."

Dad gave me a dad-type look. "I think that's a great idea. Jill, do you think you're ready for that responsibility?"

"If I'm not, I'm sure Will will tell you soon enough," I said.

"Good. You'll have a chance to prove it next month. Some friends of ours invited us to their beach house." I hoped Dad couldn't see how happy this announcement made me.

"Who?" Will asked.

"The Bogosians," Mom answered. "I remember that you didn't enjoy it when we've visited them before, and their kids have moved out too, so there probably wouldn't be anyone your age around."

"You're not wrong," Will assured her. "We'll definitely have a better time here at home."

I gave him a dirty look and thought, "Don't try to be so clever, you dummy!"

In the meantime, we weren't found out. Not exactly, anyway. Mom found one of my bras in Will's room, and he decided it was safer to let her think he's started cross-dressing. I haven't decided what I'll do to Will while I'm in charge, but it'll be fun. I hope one of Mom's aprons fits him.