Who's On First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks went by and Augie pretty much moved on, and didn't think about Janelle or Lexi unless he was jerking off. Then one Wednesday night he got a phone call.

It was Jaylan's mom. Jaylan was his left fielder, a tall, lanky black kid, a good ballplayer with a good arm and quick as a jackrabbit.

"Hello, Augie. It's Kayla. Jaylan's mom."

"Of course, yes," he croaked, nervous. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. And you?"

"Doing well, thank you."

He closed his eyes, pictured her at the games: Tall and lean, athletic, black frizzy hair, smooth dark skin, big smile, white teeth, tight jeans, tube top.

"Look, Augie," she said. "I heard you are really good with computers, that's what you do for a living, right? Well, I'm having some problems with my laptop and I was wondering if you could help me."

"I don't know, maybe. What's the problem?"

"It's hard to describe. I'll be working on it for a while with no problem, then it freezes up."

Augie was thinking that there had to be a dozen places nearby where she could take it for repair service. Did she want him to make a house call?

"Well, I'm really more of a software guy than a hardware guy. But I'd be happy to take a look at it for you. If I can't help, I probably know someone you could take it to who is trustworthy."

"Oh, that would be great, just what I was hoping. Thank you. Would you mind coming to my home?"

"Not at all. When did you have in mind?"

"Are you free Saturday afternoon? Maybe around four?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Oh, wonderful. Jaylan will be away for the weekend on a camping trip and I'm trying to get all my chores and errands done on Saturday and that time works perfectly."

"Okay. Four o'clock it is."

"And if you don't have to run off afterward, maybe we could have a drink or two, share a happy hour. I make a mean Vodka Cooler. And don't worry. I don't bite."

So, there it was. The hot moms kiss and tell. He thought of the two black girls he'd gone to bed with back in college. They fucked like jackhammers.

"Well, you talked me into it," Augie said, and then mentally cleared his schedule for Saturday night and Sunday morning.

----------------------------------------------