All Comments on 'Who's Teaching Whom?'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this was a good story

Nice story. I have not seen this story line before. Interesting topic

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 8 years ago

@Anon

It's a BDSM vengeance story, the characters aren't supposed to be entirely likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow! Who'd ever expect to find an EXCELLENT WORK OF LITERATURE on literotica !!?

WOW!

I've read many stories on Literotica, many MANY stories, and this is by far and away the best one I've read here. I'll have to read more stories by this author ( and if this author has published any books, I'd like to find out about that, too. )

I really liked the way this author developed both of the characters, and deftly used references to sex, gender, sexual desire and gratification to weave the fabric of this story.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Five star lesson

I think i would be a bit tetchy too going for 11yrs without any sexual relief .

Just goes to prove that people should be left to come out in thier own time , when ready.

Miss larkin already seemed in a better mood after her little lesson with Dale, and it sounds as if she got to have her first orgasm , lets hope for all her students sake it wasn't her last.

Thank you Smokey another top notch story from you

Jc

fireman399afireman399a12 months ago

It had it's good points but the last 2 pages went down hill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...