All Comments on 'Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 02'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Contorted.

The story started as a fairly common incest story, but this chapter gets so twisted that it begins to make no sense. If "Dad" set up "Mom" and Mike, what did he expect to get as a benefit? And if Sandy ("Sis") engineered the whole scenario, why was she defiant about what "Dad" wanted to do? If Sandy's objective was to get "Dad" to herself, why the lesbian scene with her mother? For that matter, why didn't she just move in with her father? Was it all just for the blackmail? What is there to get? (You don't blackmail someone for a mere few thousand dollars.) And what's with Rebecca? For someone in college, being a hooker has to be one of the better-paying part-time jobs (not that I recommend it). So, what's she doing now, for income? So far, the only relatively logical {no pun intended} aspect is the desires between Mike and "Mom". And as it turns out, even that was contrived and manipulated.

I'm beginning to think that the only Dumbass involved is me, for reading this story.

tenbears43tenbears43over 12 years ago
Love the story

You are fast becoming one of my favorite story tellers. Waiting for part three.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Love the author's ambition though his writing skills are still in flux .

So the double-switch is on & dad for the moment is NOT such a dumbass. Im enjoying the author's attempt to avoid cliches in this story . Yet future stories from this author are the ones to anticipate . If he keeps studying the craft of writing - he will be match the execution of his ideas with their originality.

NAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERNAUGHTY_HOUSEKEEPERover 12 years ago
waiting on more

Anymore to this story???

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
I stand corrected.

Sandy is not the sister; she's one of the hookers.

That helps clarify some things.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
DON'T

make us wait.

we will hunt you down and wring the rest of this out of you ::))

ED

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Wow !!!! That was a wild turn of events

So; now I've been thinking. What's Sandy going to get out of all of this? She surely doesn't want a used up old man like his father, so their has to be another connection or use of the wild scheme she has put together.

I like that he is fucking his mom now, and perhaps his sister's room mate in the future, or I hope so.

And mom, Is she going to have an affair with Rebecca? Perhaps a threesome with mom and son?

So many people to fuck, and only one good hard cock for them to use. I just hope mom gets her share.

Thanks for the read

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Might we be able to get more of this story?

Damn, just when it gets interesting

I definitely want to see what happens next.

MoheekoMoheekoover 12 years ago

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

DARKLORDALLACARDDARKLORDALLACARDover 12 years ago
dumbass dad

you have got finish this story, and you hve to tell us what the other daughter look-a-like does....

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 02

Lesbian sex is OK, I have no bias toward girl on girl sex. I do however have an attitude about fucking up and clouding stories that I expect and assume will read as I expect and will progress and the story contains no more nor any less than what I'm expecting. When I want lesbian sex stories, videos, etc., there are plenty of them available, and I'll enjoy them as such.

My primary interst is incest, mother and son in particular. When I read through this author's listing of stories--thus far I've read at least three or maybe four of this author's renderings and they were excellent; my comments and rating of the stories reflect those opinions. I hesitated reading this story as I feared there would be some crap introduction of sexual deviancy other than mother and son incest. My premonitions were correct.

All forms and categories of any subject, in this case, its sex, have a brief description or overview to the reader for making decisions at to their reading pleasure. There is a category for lesbian stories, anal (shit-fucking) stories, gay/homosexual stories, BDSM, on and on, etc., etc! In the incest/taboo category I expect incest! Many times it's not as "advertised" and this is one of "bait and switch" scenarios! I'm very disappointed as this chapter ended, however I'll scan though further pages to see this story gets back on track with what I expected it be--mother and son incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bigdaddy123

Shut the fuck up no one asked for your stupid dumb asses conceited opinion

aarrrghaarrrghover 10 years ago
Control freak

Big daddy 123 is a fucking control freak! Boo Hoo, the story didn't go the way he wanted it to.

I really enjoyed the story. Turns and twists in the plot improve the writing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I love how mommy's into girls now too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no bigdaddy is right

This is basically a fine story by an accomplished author of hot tales of motherfucking. In this one I wish he'd concentrated on that, maybe leaving the lesbo action for another time. A boy sticking his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of and blowing his hot young balls up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat is absolutely the best sex there is. bob's described it very, very well in earlier stories. And, by the way, when a devoted reader of the LitErotica incest section, like bigdaddy, has carefully reasoned comments to make, it's rude and inappropriate for oafs to savagely slam him.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
Great Story so far!

I really enjoy a story that is written and sex is added to it. I dislike sex scenes written with story added to it. This story seems to be a good combination of both. I would however like to thank the author for this offering. It is your world with your likes and dislikes shaping what you have to offer. Thankfully your story falls heavily into what I like. Thank you.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Okay, another enjoyable read indeed, 5 stars. I just have one critique though. I WAS TOO DAMNED SHORT!! MORE, WE MUST HAVE MORE!! please. Oh yeah, there's another chapter coming up. Nevermind.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

5 stars. However the girl/girl was a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I give you 5 for entering la la land. Dad couldn't have stage what happened as he wouldn't have known Mike would plan revenge

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

I loved the mom goes bi twist, it opens up many more avenues for the story to explore. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.