All Comments on 'Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 03'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
mschack63mschack63about 12 years ago
Really? I mean really?

Sis eased her body forward until her face was only inches from Dad when I slid my cock home...

Fuck your brother," I commanded as I felt her ass push back until my balls slapped against her ass cheeks.

Unless your balls are on top of your dick, they are NOT going to slap ass when you are fucking from behind. That statement by itself dropped this to a ONE star rating! Attention to detail my friend. ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!

ap2techap2techabout 12 years ago
So?

To the proofreader,

Who cares if there's one or a hundred errors, it's read for enjoyment not for perfection to suit you. Next time offer to edit his story.

Having said that I have only one thing to say. One last part is needed to clear up loose ends.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very busy story

So many thing are going on in this story along with a lot of very erotic sex.

Not very believable, but still a hot read, a bit of a fantasy, and very erotic.

Thanks for the good read

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work, thanks! ^__^

Bear1954Bear1954almost 12 years ago
Good story!

The only thing that would have made it better was if you had tied up the one loose end of Black Widow Sandy. Perhaps one more chapter or a series about Sandy where she finally gets hers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You could do better...

I only liked the Ch. 1 after that it gets boring...sex comes to easily like its perfectly ok for a mom and son to fuck, no tension no build up and pretty boring sex...

You could do better

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
?

what happend to sandy?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 03

The son has some, deep, deep committment issues. He's not only a motherfucker, he's an anything-that-moves, that-he-can-get-his-slimy-dick-into, even a snake, a roll of toilet tissue cyclinder, he will stick his dick into. And he might have issues with his Father, possibly even justified, but to treat his Father as he did after his Father moved from his Mother's house, is totally reprehensible, totally lower than a slimy slug, dishonorable, dispectable, disrespectful.....why go on? His consciousness consists of pig-shit, road kill and buzzard turds! And it won't be long before he drops and leaves his mother hight nd dry. He has committment issues!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
What Did

Happen to Sandy shes a bad Omen and not going to let time or Distance stop her.

You should follow-up and see what becomes of Sandy. and does Sis come home and maybe bring Rebecca with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love the entire series

No; it's not necessarily plausible or believable but it surely is enjoyable.

My ONLY nitpick about the sex is that there's absolutely NO Cleanup after Anal; the action goes right onto the next vaginal penetration.

#4 is needed to tie up the loose ends; what happened to Sandy, the insurance agent / policy, Rebecca and the 3rd girl? I also agree that Mike needs to get his head on straight. Since he can't marry Mom or Sis (who's a on/off thing), Becky could be brought into the family as his wife. Then she can bring Sis back inpermanently; continuing of course with more romps, kids, etc... Can Mom still have children to carry on the family name?

DKP

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
hot!!!

sweet story maybe some more on this with mom and sis and find the bitch that set them up and fuck her up real good awesome writing

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
Somehow.....

I think if there's a chapter 4 Sandy's going to try and blackmail them and get royally fucked by Mom and Mike.........I hope !

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Interesting Story

I gave the final chapter 5 stars. There were some definite gaps in the logic of what happened at points. Such as, even if Sandy had her own agenda for agreeing to Mike's scheme to bed his mother why would the other two girls destroy a relationship with a client who they made a lot of money off of? Also if such an important point of Mike's dad's conspiracy was getting him introduced to Sandy why did it happen in such a weird, happenstance way when Mike was tailing his dad? And what were the odds against Rebecca being Sis's roommate? If that didn't happen the whole final chapter would not have occurred. Beyond just enraging his father what exactly was Mike hoping to accomplish by sending that video to his dad? Giving him ironclad proof that the whole family was guilty of sex crimes that could land Mike, his mother and sister all in jail? Even if his Dad was to embarrassed to reveal that he knew that Sandy was involved and could have intercepted it and made copies for her own purposes. All in all that just seemed like a "dumbass" move that his father always accused Mike of making.

In my opinion it would have been better for Rebecca to have shown up unannounced to tell Mike that she had learned about Sandy's conspiracy and felt sorry for him and his mother. As a suggestion I would have only had Mike's dad been patronizing Rebecca and Sandy. You could have explained Rebecca's willingness to torch her relationship with Mike's dad to the fact she was retiring from hooking. The other girl never figured into the plot at all after briefly mentioning her.

I did love the plot point of Rebecca "pushing" and "encouraging" Sis into incestuous feelings for her mother and Mike. That was super hot! I love the ambition of trying to pull off a triple cross con as a plot device, however I thought the details needed to succeed on all levels came off a little flat. As just an erotic "quick stroke" incest tale however I thought it succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely absorbing and exciting story and presentation

I was surprised when Dad died. Thought this might evolve into a great cuckold story. However, there is always tomorrow!

scally2170scally2170over 9 years ago
Utter Drivel

The son WAS a "Dumbass". He screwed up every step of the way. Moreover, it wasn't the old man that needed to be strung up and seek psychiatric attention, it was the son. Pure unadulterated codswallop.

If you're going to spin a yarn...at least make it semi-plausible.

ortsmaortsmaabout 9 years ago
True Opedius...

At first, having dad die from, well, mishap, struck me as unnessasary, and just plain odd. But then I realized you have a "true Opedius" complex in that you not only want to fuck mommy but you want to "kill" daddy as well.

Frankly, I think it would work well to just have daddy aware but unable to move, and son could fuck mommy in front of him via cam or such. Or even have sissy give daddy hand jobs while son fucks her, etc.

The whole daddy dying ruined an otherwise good kinky 'you sick fuck'* incest story.

*'me sick fuck' also ;)

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
not sure

I am really not sure on this chapter like was said there are some things in the story that just did not make any since at all such as why would they even go to the hospital when they found out about the dad the mom was split up from him and what was the point of the video the whole story was about him trying to prove to his dad that he was not a dumbass but everything he did throughout the story proved the son was a complete fucking moron also you messed it up some as well when you put in the story that the dad died that was un called for also having the kid fuck his sister in front of the dad could have worked in favor of the story if she would have been more willing but it started with the sis on every point of time as rape which messed it up as well but there was also a lot good things on the story as well plus it was an easy read that's why I'm not sure about it as of yet but if you really want a complete decision than I will rate a 2 do to things I said was wrong with it and not enough build up to it

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Was ok at first

But as always writers write themselves out of a good story. What's the point of having sis love the actual sex but regret later? Also why does every writer feel the need to have sis, bro, & mom stories have a lesbian sex partner for one of the women? This story seemed to go from mom/son to lesbian threeway with a dick as a decoration. The most displeasing part was the son so turned on by thoughts of his dad fucking his sister. Why would you get turned on by a man you hate fucking a woman you loved? It's the dumbest thing and you just write those to add sex scenes to your story. Useless and pointless. Did sis really want to fuck dad and apparently she didn't hate her dad as much as the mom and son did which took away from sis as a character. You need someone who checks your plot holes and not just grammatical errors. 3 star to 2 star story when could have been a 4 star story.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good But

I thought the story was good but by the end was a little disappointed, why do writers feel the need to have the son/ brother degrade the women? What starts as love ends up with them shoving their cocks done their throats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I don't care what the other comments are, I loved the series. Thanks for your time and imagination.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very good story!

Well done, well written throughout! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was great

That was great ... well done I really enjoyed it

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/12/2021)

I can't help but consider a couple of points in Joshuad2477s's comment back in 2019. I to was a bit troubled by how mike got turned on fantasizing about his dad (which he hated) doing his sister and wasn't it what his hated father wanted, from the get-go? But I kind of ignored it, enjoying the rest of the plot. While I would have enjoyed Mike winding up with a closer relationship with his sis, and a much more closer relationship with Rebecca (being the only woman in the group he would actually be able to marry), I wouldn't go as far as describing the sex so negatively as a lesbian threeway with a dick for decoration. He was really more interested in his mum. I rated this chapter the same as chapters 1 and 2, 5 stars.

Hey, how about taking my comment about the possible sis and Rebecca relationships into consideration and giving us the 4th chapter? Let's start a harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like darkone67, I want to know what happened to not only Sandy, but also with the insurance investigator & the legal process. Find her guilty of duping the insurance company on three counts, for homicide (she poisoned him before she pushed him down the stairs), jail her, and as a reward from the insurance company, have them pay Mom, Mike & Sis a reward for their cooperation and providing evidence (DVD’s). Yeah, that’s revenge!

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5*'s but a little redundant.

LeB

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

I totally agree with Marvin's comment. Need to know if Sandy got hers. You went to all the trouble of setting the stage so now follow up . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous