All Comments on 'Who's Your Daddy?'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Story seems so real

Damn dg Your stories seem so real. I love it when you take us to the end to find out the conclusion. As you say, people will all act or think differently. Another great story

an avid fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it sound cool to accept another man's child,but

he let his friend fuck her,he is the dumby.he could stop it as well as she.i would have kick friend ass.the guy is responible for her when around his friends.he is a weak man.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A real hero

This is another provocative story from a prolific writer. The question is what makes a father?

At the moment your character Jerry kissed that little baby and promised to love it as his own, he became a true hero in my eyes. That was when he redeemed himslf. That was when he became a real father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have to agree with Sawman, a very

smart person in my book. Those of you who can't see the love and sacrifice in giving of yourself totally to a child who needs you, don't understand the word father.

It's not easy to love a child that isn't yours, but many men do it everyday, those falling for women who already have children. But no one calls them names or thinks them weak. He and his fiancee both made a mistake, a one time, drunken mistake that cost them both. An innocent child was created out of that mistake. That life doesn't deserve to be the death of a love but rather should celebrate the fact that they are strong enough and mature enough to get past that mistake.

It's a beautifully written story, DG. And so true to life as your stories normally are. I enjoyed the fact that finally a man was able to stand up, say I made a mistake and grow from it. And be a father, a daddy, to a child that needed him. Good job.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Good story

I think Danielle said it really well.

Jerry IS the father by his acceptance..

I have read that 10% of the men are raising kids not their own without ever knowing it. And they do love them. Would knowing the truth then, change the way the feel about the child? Only very few cases.

Good story, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another good one DG

There was a time when I remember sharing a few girls with a friend (or two) of mine. But that was back in the sixties, when we didn’t have so much to worry about.

However there was a line even then that was never crossed! I think his buddy crossed the line, you could always tell when love as against a bit of fun was involved. As his buddy crossed that line I really think he needed his balls cut off.

But our hero made the right decision in the end over the girl. Finding the right partner is the hardest thing to do in this life.

Mind you this story is open to a continuation. Where all things aren’t as they seem.

Nice one DG

DC

Hey. the security code on this one was FAB1. Now where have I heard that one before? talk about the sixties!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Brought back memories of different world and time.

I got the biggest smile as you described Jerry’s group of friends and free wheeling love. It brought back memories of a lifestyle of the mid 60’S and our group of 11 who partied every weekend together and everybody was with everybody. I guess we weren’t the only group with the luxury of the new birth control pills, good penicillin, and nobody ever heard of Herpes or AIDS. I also met my future wife outside my circle and she wouldn’t have anything to do with my friends or our extracurricular additives. Thank God!

I know I never would have been the man Jerry was. I would have run like a rabbit back then at my age. His decision was of a full-grown man not a partying animal boy like I was. Of course with the kid he wouldn’t have been invited to see the world by Uncle Sam.

Another good story DG.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well Done

Good work, DG. A sweet tale well written and a theme well worth the telling. This is a story about an intelligent and sensitive man who will make an excellent father. Thanks for a good read.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Drinking, pot and bad judgement. This was not a cuckold story but of mistakes made and a man loving a women enough to be a father to her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've once again drawn the anonymous trolls

DG:

There are those who will critique your work with the best of intentions. Then there are those who will critique your work who have neither the ability to construct a sentence in English, nor spell a word in that grand language correctly.

DG: Please ignore the idiots. Write as you will and tell us a story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'll go along with Daniellekitten

If he had met her while she was pregnant then it would be just a nice romance story. What happened is the result drugs and booze lowering inhibitions and judgement. The result, as K.K. would say was that "Mistakes Were Made"!

Nicely written as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
outstanding!

This is yet another fine piece from you. Not necessarily so terribly erotic, but an excellent story line with some welcome-to-the-real-world twists. And, quite frankly, some very pragmatic perspectives on reality; as in your story, it isn't the baby's fault as to who was the biological father. And arguably, the Mark character would have made for a lousy parent.

Not to quibble with your story or with some of the preceding comments, here's a paraphrase of something stated years ago, and which I find to ring very true: Almost any male can become a father; but it takes special qualities to be a daddy. And every child needs a daddy.

-- KVK

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Great Story DG

I liked the story.

Jerry was an idiot. He knew Mark and yet he allowed the whole thing to escalate to where it did, starting in the hot tub when he took off Susan's top. That is where he could have prevented the whole thing.

I don't remember where the pot and booze came into the picture but that is always a danger. I remember telling one of my sons that relationships are very difficult to maintain even when you are sober. Throw in booze and drugs and it is almost impossible to have a good relationship. He learned and has a wonderful marriage.

Jerry is not really a hero. He ended up doing the right thing because both he and Susan had made mistakes so he couldn't really blame her for everything. He would have however bailed out if left to his own devices.

It is his parents that are the heros. They shared an intimate secret with him that caused him to see the light. (of course they probably should have shared it earlier)After that he decided to do the right thing.

I am glad they got together since they really loved each other. I hope they use their brains in the future and stay together.

Thanks for a great read.

Charleybear

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Easy To Say

I do believe though that I would have actually wanted the boy to know that he was adopted, but loved very much. He would have found out sooner or later anyway if indeed Susan did present Jerry with a red headed sibling and he looked Hawaian. Kids are not totally fucking dumb. This for medical reasons if nothing else. I was adopted when I was 7 years old by a very wonderful man. I always felt that he got to choose his son where others just had potluck.

I would have pursued this Mark character for child support. Although this man did a noble thing, his little night of drugging and drinking would in the end cost him over a million dollars by the time he got this kid raised. Mark got off scott free with no repricussions whatsoever.

His wife was also a woman who was asking a hell of a lot of a man not having the courtesy to give him any input or nor determining if she get an abortion, knowing full well that Mark's seed was knocking her up while Jerry napped. She didn't even go to the bathroom and wash up. She knew full well that this Mark character was indeed the only one to cum inside her and she didn't even clean herself up or even take a douche with a spermicide.

For the romantics here, glad it popped your corks, but in real life, both she and Jerry were exceptional. and totally out of the ordinary. Not to many women or men would want this to happen just as punishment for their indescretions.

This day and time, plan "B" baby, period.... Same thing if Jerry had done the same thing to Alisha.

There is an old saying. "When you run with the dogs, sooner or later, you'll get fleas"

Jerry should have stayed away from Mark and his whores, and kept his future wife from his "free fucking" friends.

Good job D.G. as usual getting good reviews and letting us affirm that you are among the best in this genre of story.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Bullshit!!!!

This story is just so much bullshit. A baby is a baby, no matter who the natural daddy is. If you love the baby's mother truthfully and are or have been fucking her, you are obligated by decency to be her baby's father if you are married to her. I would feel PRIDE to be the legal daddy in this case, and she could continue fucking whomever afterwards. God made woman to be able get pregnant by ANY man....the same God that made a hymen in a woman. If He could do that, mankind has no right to forbid her from fucking any and all that she so choses, or even getting pregnant from that fucking. Moreover in these fantasy stories, there might not be any midnight feedings, varicose veins, morning sickness, etc. that normally accompanies pregnancy, but if that occurs and you genuinely love the woman, it should not matter to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Have these guys (or girl) never heard of..

Morning-after pill????????????????

cdog21cdog21over 18 years ago
It was pretty good

This story wasn't bad, but the only thing I had a problem with was Jerry's mind frame. I know for a fact that finding something out like the kid isn't his and then finding out his father might not be his would have taken a long ass time to get over. The reason I know was because my sister had told me she might have a different father than I did. It was just my sister and I really freaked out and started crying over it. To make a long story short I asked my mom about it and while I know she lied to me about the truth I was at a point where it didn't matter cause she was my sister PERIOD. So while the end effect isn't wrong (I did the same thing) he should not have been so quick to just jump to that conclusion.

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
You know it's a red letter day when

someone actually has to agree with something that Don87654 the pervert says. He is correct in saying that if you truly love the mother of the child, a baby conceived in this instance could be loved and wanted even if he isn't the real father. He could become that father.

But the rest of what that man says is complete and utter drivel. A committed and loving relationship in the eyes of God and man means staying with one person, being faithful and devout.

This story showed a side of life that not a lot of men like to think about, the fact that they might not be the father of their children. It takes a man to stand up and say, he may not be mine but I'll love him anyway. This case, a case of date rape in so many words is not a case where the woman is out fucking five guys every week and hiding it or laughing in his face. It was rape of a malicious and destructive kind that ruined friendships and hurt many people. It's lucky that some people wake up in time to see that pain and know how to stop it.

DG, as always, you write a story that is thought provoking and causes people to dig deep to find emotions and try to understand them. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Easier said than done...

DG, your story has indeed raised an issue among us, men. While there are good numbers that praise the decision of Jerry, we could not also ignore others that say otherwise. Man, it's not an easy decision to make. I don't know if I was in Jerry's shoes. I could not simply decide for the son, no matter how I love his mother.

I married my wife after we learned she was pregnant for our son. It was an easy decision for me then...I was sure he is mine. Thanks, our situation was then different.

Thanks for a good read. I always remain an avid fun.

Regards and please continue writing.

benhur726

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
An Engaging Story by An Author of Provocations

Another mind warping "what if" author. What an imagination founded in believable but intriguing possibility.

You rascal.

However, there is an honorable question unasked and avoided. What about some awareness being made to the father of the child regardless of the support? Is there no responsiblity to him and his child?

Is doing the right thing in all other matters but paternal awareness proper?

This story is mind warping for it's outcome, but it also says "as you sow, so shall you reap". My father used to say "try not put yourself in the position of having to make a choice of the lesser of two evils".

Author - you are appreciated! More at interval please. --- With High Regard

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
I wasn't going to comment, but .......

I have to throw a few comments in here.

I totally "Disagree" with don87654, and I hope he's amoung a select few that feel this way, because if it's starting to become the norm, then it kinda disturbs me that society might start to think something along his lines is acceptable.

Just because a woman "Can" have sex with multiple people doesn't mean she should. We're not animals here. What seperates the "majority" of us from animals is that usually when most of us mate, we mate for life. There are a few animals that do this as well (dolphins, swans, etc), but the majority of the animal world does not. Just look at cats, horses, or cows for example.

The idea that don87654 thinks that just because your wife decides to have another person father her children with or without your knowledge is "ok", just blows me away. And that he now thinks that somehow your now "Obligated" to stay with that same woman because she may be your wife, if she decides to get impregnated by someone else, all because she may have allowed you to have sex with her in the past at some point?!?! Say what?!?! I just have to wonder if he's saying this because he believes it's also his right to impregnant as many females as he can as well before he dies.

Some folks are naturally stronger than other people, does that mean that if a man is stronger than a women its his right to rape her because she can't resist him? I mean if your going to go the hymen route, whats to stop men who are stronger than women from forcing themselves on women? I mean god did make some of us stronger than others didn't he? Might makes right. Geesh!

I'll tell you what stops "most" of us, its human decency. The same thing that should stop a wife from having sex with the whole neighborhood and bring home a social diease to her husband, or vice versa. It also stops "most" women from having the mailman's kid to be raised by her husband, or stops the most husbands from fathering kids by his best friends wives. "Human decency" plain and simple and either you have it or you don't.

Some of the strangest ideas and comments I've heard from people on this board will never stop amazing me.

Oh well,

But as to the story, this story bothered me for a few things:

-It wasn't the girls fault but it was the fault of the "Friend" that raped her.

-The boyfriend should have resisted the urge for "one last time", but he didn't and it resulted in this action for his girlfriend.

-The girlfriend decision to only want the boyfriend regardless of the outcome, and what really bothered me was total refusal to either procecute or go after the father for child support. That seems really out of character.

-The boyfriend had to be convinced to marry the girlfriend. If he wanted to do the right thing it should have been his decision.

-While I agree he should have had the decency to do the right thing from day one, I think most folks would have paid his buddy a visit. The character was started off as a "Good" buddy and a decent friend, but he was quickly turned into a low life.

-Why did the friends girlfriend go along with it?

-Why didn't the boyfriend report the rape?

A father is a father through actions and not always through blood. But it really should be through willingness and actions. This character really seemed to be trapped into it. And when his parents told him about their situation he took it really calmly instead of it being just one more thing that would have unhinged him. I mean two major bombs like that shouldn't have caused him to run back to the hospital hours after he left. It should have had him sitting on the street corner wondering why his life was going wrong so fast. This story was the epitome of "Two wrongs making a right".

And if he decided later to do the right thing because of his actions, then I could see it. But hours later? Doesn't make real sense to me =(

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I liked this story. It takes a lot to be a Daddy.

As to Don87654, from what he has commented about himself, he is: a former military man, a rabbi and a doctor of theology. He claims to be sterile or impotent or some bullshit and he rabidly hates black people. I don't know about you guys, but if this guy was to tell me the sun was coming up tomorrow, I would go out and buy a flashlight.

For the story, I am glad the guy decided to be a Dad. I wonder what his talk to his kids about drugs and drinking is going to involve. Maybe they won't be as stupid as dear old Dad.

darlingguy2darlingguy2over 18 years ago
I would have run to the hills

I like the story but I don't think too many guys would hand around to be the father of another’s child. I would have kicked the bitch to the curb and run. In the real world it's the women who must say yes or no to a sexual encounter. As an old girl friend once told me, you can't keep saving me from my self when I am drunk, I am not your responsibility. Peace.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Hardly a moral hero…

As I was reading the story I was thinking “The Idiot” that should have been the name of the story ,and it would have touched on the most outstanding qualities of the story. Then I realized that Risq has already snapped that title so I have to give credit where credit due. As to the story, if Dostoyevsky could give this title to one of his masterpieces, there is no reason we could not offer this name for this story. As Risq put it so succinctly, Jerry was an Idiot. His judgment was so poor that you have to wonder about his overall intelligence. Was that a case of “things going out of hand”; “a mistake”? Not so, because by the time of these detrimental events, Jerry knew that he felt differently about this girlfriend; he promised her parents to be her guardian (!), and he knew all too well about the nature of his friend and their past parties. Therefore, his actions were nothing short of willful mindlessness or a total lack of foresight - I don’t know which is worse. It’s hard for me to imagine the fiancée’s parents accepting Jerry, once they realized what a “guardian angel” they had entrusted their daughter with.

With that kind of mindless and irresponsible behavior at the background, it’s hard to make the leap of faith and see Jerry the Idiot as a Moral hero. Yes, nominally he did the right thing (with all the reservations that both charleybear and risq have already raised). But as the story goes, it feels to me more like a case of DAMAGE CONTROL on Jerry’s part rather than a case of MORAL EXCELLENCE of any sort. Strip the Political Correctness and you get good old marriage under the gun barrel.

The comparison to his status as an adopted child, while similar on the surface, lacks the main problematic quality of the involvement of two male partners at the same time. His father’s choice was indeed the kind which warrants the praise of the romantic aficionados, i.e. he loved her, and so he accepted her son too. Not much bearing to Jerry’s case though.

On the periphery, while I respect your plot decision, I am concerned with the seeming growing consensus that abortion is out of the question for women. Apparently it does not matter if the pregnancy is a result of a virtual rape or if it has been only few hours since conception. It feels like the agenda of the extreme religious right is prevailing, and while in Europe it is still normatively accepted (and not just done), here the winds of unacceptability are getting stronger and colder. If even in Lit. abortion is out of the question, we have really gone way back into the fifties. These are just my thoughts. I am not evaluating the story on this last issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree with Kolkore

Re: abortions. I haven't read every story on this website (don't have the spare year to do it in) but I have read a great deal. The running theme that many authors seem to latch on to is that abortion is verboten.

Often as not it is a plot device required to keep the story going in the direction the author has planned, but the fact remains that there is an anti-abortion current that runs through this site (at least, in those stories that I have read).

I am firmly pro-choice, but respect those that feel that they cannot in all conscience end the life a foetus. I have nothing but disgust for those who would attempt to impose that view on everybody else. While I have not seen any fanatical pro-life ranting on this site, the under-current that I have perceived so far unsettles me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a story well written,but what wrong here

first are they mature enough to be parents.i don't see that they are of good judgement.in a case like this time to adjust to the bonding of the parents and child.she already knock up again childred having childred.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
I have a lot in common With Daniellekitten but

There are things called day after pills...

In such cases that is usually indicated, eg. rape!

The story of itself is well written and thought out, the human emotions not rare even not all men are capable of it.

The duds can stick their heads in the sand!

Carry on DG!

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nothing Sexy About A Wimp

I smoked and drank plenty when I was young. And I was born in 1956. You can all do the math. As a true child of the 60's I can tell you all that in a case like this a girl gets an abortion. She didn't know who the father was? She wasn't sure? That's a HELL of a gamble with a baby's life! Not to mention the fact that guys have been known to go nuts and kill the woman over shit like this.

I had to break up with a girl over this shit. She got sexually excited over the idea of carrying a mixed-race child, and we were engaged. She let slip that fact where she could be overheard by a party she didn't know was listening- my answering machine! She was talking on the phone to her best girl friend and let that slip; I then became doubtful as to the origin of our baby.

When I confronted her she broke down and told me the truth. She "got a little too high" at a party we had been at and wound up in the bathroom with a guy she thought was me. Or so she claimed. THAT part of it was pretty fuzzy in the 'logic' department.

I told her "You're only 2 1/2 months on; lets' get this taken care of because it's NOT mine, and we are done if you plan to go to term. Tears and tears and tears. End of story. I moved out, she couldn't do the rent and lost the apt, and I moved to Vegas. Never got close to 'The Mark' again, folks! And Damned Glad Of It! Carla? No support, no help, welfare, misery, her son's in jail for Assault with a Deadly Weapon. Some asshole teased his mom over her having a black child. Not Worth It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Majority opinion-He's an idiot

In reading the comments there seems to be a majority opinion that that Jerry was an idiot. Knowing his friend, Mark, was a letcher and his girl Susan was naive and inexperienced, he watched them all get bagged on booze and pot, then watched Mark have sex with his wife to be while he watched . Calling him an idiot is being charitable. To bad he didn't arrange to have Mark castrated. That would have added some logic to story.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A little too judgemental

Life sucks. It's unfair and shit happens. Real men don't walk away from their troubles. They face them, how they do that is up to them. Jerry was an idiot for letting things get out of hand with Mark, after that he had to make a decision, stay or go. He choose to stay, good for him. People might call him a wimp and that is their choice, but they would be wrong. His love for his fiancee outwieghed the consequences of Their actions. I stress "their" because Jerry could have stopped it...he should have stopped it just as much as her. Hopefully they will have learned from this misadventure.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 16 years ago
I don't believe

it's a question about who's the daddy, more like "why"?

The sad part of all this is, there are so many folks in this world that not only enjoyed the story for the context, but live their lives this way, sharing. The idea about blaiming the drugs/beer allowing something like this to happen, B.S.! But otherwise enjoy your writings, just not this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAP

This was a bullshit story--Let her take care of the little bastard.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I totally disagreen with and the rest of you Captain Save a Hoe, men

I agree that the child needs a father and I also agree that a father is someone who steps up to raise the child. But what I don't agree with, are those of you that say be a fool and raise someone else kids. The truth is they both fucked up. The friends was just a piece of shit that took advantage. Fuck him and her and move on. If he can fuck to get her pregnant then let his take care of his child. And what kind of pussy ass dad would tell his son ( who probley isnt his son) to take care of another mans offspring. We live in a world full of cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Is this guy a moron or what?

As I write this comment, I'm trying figure out if you wrote this character, Jerry, as the most fucked up in the head main character you've ever written or the stupidiest. He blames everything on his so called friend, Mark, even though he stands there and watches him fuck the supposed love of his life. That is pretty fucked up in the head. Then to fuck her bareback right after couldn't have been a more stupid move. I think you get my point, right.

As far as the advice from his daddy (maybe?), didn't he forego any DNA testing because he wanted to "keep that element of doubt". Sounds like a completely different situation from Jerry's to me. He'll have to raise that kid who will wind looking just like his friend. I'm sure that marriage would really make it the real world. Maybe two seconds.

I've read a lot of your work so I know all of your stories don't have syrupy, happy ever after endings. I truly believe a more realistic and believable one would have served this story much better.-

lonewolf3307

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't think Jerry is "a fool" for deciding to raise the baby. He loves Susan and truthfully they both messed up. He can point the blame anywhere he wants but the truth is they all fucked up. He watched his friend have sex with Susan and didn't do a damn thing to stop it. He KNEW Mark didn't wear a condom, and didn't wear a condom himself when he had sex with Mark's girlfriend. You know what happens with stupid decisions? Stupid consequences. They are actually lucky that some STD or another pregnancy didn't occur.

They don't want Mark involved in the child's life. And considering the kind of character Mark is I don't blame them. Like Susan said, this wasn't the baby's fault this was their failing. So I am actually glad Jerry manned up and decided he COULD raise another man's child. It isn't just biology that makes a father it is love.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

This is an excellent story as DGHear almost all stories are.

Some idea:

1. I wrote here at similar stories: He decided on start a marriage with his bride, so he remained to grow up well the not DNA test proof child. However if he knows the true biological father he should start law suit for child support settlemnt at that ages when his stepson would be 21 years old (college expense). The conceice was almost rape and in this case I think this is the best solution,because the "friend" could pay a little money for the event.

2. I think the majority of the men would leave his bride or start the divorce from their wife in this case.

3. Where the husbands do not know they are not the biological fathers the DNA father is in same race group. Here the child will detect his father is not his biological son (Polinezian father). From this thing they will be problem with the child in the future!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I have to write a explanation for my 3. point.

They (father and mother) should give explanation the children, that his father is a stepfather and this thing should happen their son's early years, when he will be 6-7 years old! In this case the Adolf Hitler sindrom the child could avoid: A. Hitler was not sure his father is his biological father. His psichological character was effected very stronly by this thing.

(Very interesting Herman Göring' father was cuckolded a jew man who lived TOGETHER with the Göring family. I think this was the couse of Göring's antisemitism. It is very interesting that childhood imprint background of the Nazi III Empire's some leaders (Hitler, Goering) were the cuckolding!!! This shows why is important the normal family background for the children!!!! It may be we could avoid 50 million people death.)

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
FIVE STARS

Well DGHEAR you wrote another fantastic story. loved reading it as i always like your writing. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

just another wimpstory. If Susan loved Jerry like she said she did she would hae had the abortion, and thenmade sure she had only Jerry's kids. Apparently she lopve Hawaiian dick mor because she had his bastard kid and kept it

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Anon just another ASSWIPE

The story made it very clear neither the baby nor Sharon are the primary responsible parties here - the 2 dickheads are - Mark betrayed his friend and well Gerald was just high and stoopid.

To excersize the arrogance to say that the baby should die for their stoopid or that Sharon should kill it (her belief, her choice - whether any of us agree with it or not), is beyond callous and stupid.

Jerry grew up in a hurry and should be commended for how he handled it not ridiculed. There will be issues for all 2 of them in the future (as the story would play out) and that takes a real courageous man, woman and young boy.

Thanks for yet another interesting perspective on life's choic4es -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BS

she knew the problem and should have taken a day after pill. Or at least aborted this one. As far as assuming responsibility for anothers mans child in this medical age ask one real question, who will provide the genetic history for the baby. And finally Mark needs to grow up and assume financial responsibility for the child. Again pure BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so he is a bastard son forced to raise a bastard

wonderful family tree you created

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
not that he didn't deserve it, but

Man, he's an idiot. Run away, run away....

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

who is your little cuck?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
He had already warned Mark off Susan once.

He should have gotten him emasculated later on, I would have if I did it myself. I would rather have hired it done to avoid legal problems.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Let me add this to my previous comment.

Jerry, it is all your fault, anyway. You knew how Mark was and that he always wanted to fuck Susan. You knew that Susan had never smoked pot, too. Why would you even put her into this situation and, after all, you fucked the woman that was with Mark. You also need to have at least had YOUR balls kicked, too. You had better accept that baby, it was not his fault and you had better never throw it up to Susan. You are lucky she accepted YOU after the way that you did her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
he brought on staying friends with mark and getting stoned

wasn't really his fault . this would have never happened if he did not get together with mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOL

There's a big difference between his situation and his dad's if both can't see it and neither can anyone else then I shudder to think what passes as intelligence for them. Lol his dad persuaded him to become a willing cuck that's just hilarious

InescuInescualmost 10 years ago
Completely his fault

and he should have kicked his 'friends' ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As an multiracial person

The way this story read, you can tell Jerry has race issues. I know the world especially America does, but to have a friend of another race for so long, it shouldn't have been something so prevalent in the writing. If this were real, I'd pray for the kid because he'd probably hear a lot of comments from his "father" about his coloring, especially compared to his sibling. I'm adopted and it's clear I'm not a biological child, but no one feels the need to point it out and our closeness shows we're family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As a father of three multi-racial daughters, I can only dispute the previous person. My kids are always going on about being multi-racial and basically won't shut up about it. It's a big deal to them, even though it isn't to me. We're all real close, and no one thinks it's a big deal. But I do get the "Look, I'm so much darker than you" comments. But then they're teen girls and kind of hung up on looks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ewww

Why would anyone agree to raise another man's child? Especially when people could easily tell it's not his. It's humiliating. Best to drown the baby and sterilize the mother, so that she couldn't breed any more mistakes into this world.

What is wrong with you people accommodating and tolerating this kind of behavior?

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
dear annalmousie...

...if intelligence was a requirement for reproduction, you and the rest of the annoyings of the BTB spelunker lynchmob would never exist to spew your misogynist hatred at the fictional characters posted on this site.

If you had any courage of your infantile principles, you would castrate yourself to the betterment of Mankind.

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
LOL

Dumb fuck Fanfare

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
NO Mr anon

Jerry does not have race issues he has issues it's not HIS FUCKING CHILD NUMB NUTS GET IT

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
good reason

for NOT approving "recreational" marijuana esp as it's usually a "gateway" to other drugs

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Who's your Daddy? (I'm going to be lambasted for this one! See if I care!)

Mark is, of course. No matter what Jerry does, he will never be that child's Father. He will be a provider, a carer, a nurturer, he will raise that child. And he should be applauded for choosing to raise the child, but he will never be the father.

Look up the word in the Oxford Dictionary.

It says; 1. A man, in relation to his child or children.

1.1 A male of a species in relation to it's offspring.

Nowhere does it mention the words 'Sperm donor'. If otherwise was the case, as described in this story, were true, then why doesn't the man that raises the child have any LEGAL rights to it? The fact is, the so called 'Sperm donor' is legally regarded as the Father, even if he NEVER meets that child. The fact is, when push comes to shove, the Real Father will always have far more rights to that child than the stand-in one. The guy cannot even legally adopt the child, unless the Father gives his permission, or dies. Otherwise, if he is only a 'Sperm Donor', why is he responsible for child support?

Why the term 'Sperm Donor', anyway? What a horrible term. When a woman gives birth, nobody says "Congratulations on becoming An Egg Donor, and Incubator!" They say "Welcome to Motherhood", or words to that effect. Even if she walks away, and gives up that child, she is ALWAYS considered the baby's Mother.

Many kids these days are practically raised by Nannies, or Child-minders, who spend more time with the children, than their parents do. They, in effect, Raise the child for the working parents. Does that make them Mothers? No? Does that give them any legal status? No?

When a man marries a woman who already has children, why is he called a 'Stepfather'? Why not just 'Father'? And the same for a woman. Why 'Stepmother', and not just 'Mother'? Because they 'Step in', after the fact.

While raising and loving a child that is not biologically yours is a commendable and honourable thing to do, it no more makes you it's mother or father, than the doctor that delivered it.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Artificially created drama

You have to be pretty damn stupid or thoughtless not to remember the day after pill, and if they are that stupid, a paternity test can be done after around the eight week, plenty of time to have an abortion, or to end their relationship if she stays just as boneheadedly insistent on raising another man's child.

Apparently that stupidity was a generational thing, the reveal with his parents felt like emotional blackmail trying to force him to raise another man's child, seems like they are more on Susan's side than their son's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

A cuckold story. What a dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was partially his fault

Sorry to say this, but if jerry was a REAL man he would have at least given her a choice: either abort the child or live with her mistake alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a pathetic loser he is

like all assholes he thinks with his dick and why did he allow the other guy to fuck her...what a loser....and then have to bring up another guys baby...a total tosser...should have kicked the bitch in to touch...who wants to be a cuckold like this loser....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't your characters know about "the PILL' after unprotected sex.

In another unrelated topic, I totally love all your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It wasn't her mistake.

It was that stupid bastard that saw her about to be fucked and didn't do anything about it.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
You do know!

This is a story out the writers mind. If it upsets you to think someone is good or bad because of the writing just remember .

“this is a story”.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Well...

Inside, the father would always know he just settled. And the rest of his life he would be doomed to, "just settle". Second place until he died. A slow painful silent ache nagging deep down inside wondering what could have been if had walked away in his youth.

Oldfart72Oldfart72almost 6 years ago
Comments

Good and bad. Who is at fault. Every one in this story. So Basically this story is just bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another second rate wimp story.A decent man would have kicked the shit out of Mark after the hot tub episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow Dad

You are right, mom having sex before you started your relationship is the exact same thing as the whore cheating on me over a year into our relationship

You telling her you were willing to be my father regardless is exactly the same as me telling her I would not

Im betting Jerry little sister is no more white than Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

Seeing that baby knowing it wasn't yours would mind fuck any guy. So the ending? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why no revenge on Mark,he knew Susan was the one for Gerald when he fucked her.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Only logical outcome

Too manty commentators attack the mother as a slut and/or belittle Jerry's decision to accept the child as his. But, Jerry got his girlfriend pregnant by participating in the unprotected orgy. It was his job to protect his fiance and he failed. He properly took personal responsibility for he had wrought.

Lever some question why fiancee was not on the pill or failed to do morning-after pill, but those are realistic facts and do not kill the story.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
1 Star

The main character was completely unlikable. Ending is flawed. What happens when the biodad ex friend sees the baby and realizes he is the father? And he has been illegally kept from his son???

I know what you were going for but with the main character such a man whore it didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

when you are a dog sleeping with a pack of dogs you know you will get fleas!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

LitRot Jeopardy answer: BECAUSE HE'S A TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT.

Q: Why did Jerry stone Susan and watch his buddy fuck her?

Any combination of alcohol and mj that got you that "out of it" would leave most guys unable to perform. Legally Susan could file a rape complaint. Jerry could be charged as an accessory.

To commenters: Cut this shit about the sperm donor/biological father's rights. He has NONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bull shit. Raise another man's child. I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His own fault, he gave her the weed, he watched it and could of stopped it. At least he stayed with her which redeemed him a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but I disagree with the ending. They all participated in drinking alcohol and smoking dope. Swapping sex partners is what Jerry and Mark had always done. Jerry made it clear to Mark that he and Susan were exclusive and stay away from her, Mark understood this. The booze and dope clouded their minds and except for Susan they did what they alway had done. Except for Susan who was under the influence and didn’t really know 2hat was going on. Although Jerry willing participated, he was just as much as fault. I’m a very opened minded person, but when the b@by was born and it was Mark’s, I’m out of there she’s on her own.

Les

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

good story at the base which is border between error, cheating, and taking responsibility.

The fiancé is clearly responsible for not stopping the action knowing perfectly well the attitude and behavior of his boyfriend. Also, his wife appears to be unconscious during intercourse.

On the other hand, I will vote 1⭐ for the establishment of the confidence of the father who tells him that he may not be his biological father.

it looks very much like a maneuver by the author to soften and soften the story and the feelings of the readers.

Sorry if I'm critical of this story, but I perceived it as a lack of courage and conviction on your part, and therefore the complete opposite of your main character's behavior.

I would have greatly preferred that he take his responsibilities after a more or less long period of separation and reflection (a few weeks, months or years ???) but without outside influence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When a drunk driver has a car accident and kills a passenger in the other car, can he claim that he was drunk as his defense? The drunk driver made his decision when he started drinking and when he got behind the wheel. The same here: Jerry has a long history of irresponsibility, especially as it relates to Mark, to their sex escapade(s) and their partying, to their drinking and smoking. Jerry will be paying, at least mentally, for that for the rest of his life: no sugar coating possible. Speaking of Mark, there is a loose end here: what happens to him in this story after the call?

When Susan comes home all happy and says: "in about seven months little Jerry will have a little sister who would probably have red hair." I really like the word "probably"! Maybe the little sister could also be dark skinned???

Trying to soften the situation by hiding it behind "love" is just NOT cutting it for me!!! This couple/family sure has a lot to sweep under the rug and all of it under an agreement of silence..

A very reluctant 2 *

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jerry was a prize asshole for not stopping his ‘so called’ friend from raping his girlfriend, who was clearly too drunk to make an informed decision. He did not deserve Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO. CUCK WRITER CUCK STORY

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Does no one know what the morning after pill is, or plan B? The fact that it's not even mentioned is really damn weird.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh, yeah, now i remember why i hate your stories. The cuckoldry, the raising of a bastard son by a clueless moron of a husband.

Martyr2002Martyr20029 months ago

No this is really bad DG....really bad. You should stick to Romance stories. Those are almost always really good. Not saying I've read a bad one from you but the chance is there I suppose.

Loving Wives is just NOT your catagory.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Finally, an author writes about a man who understands

RuttweilerRuttweiler8 months ago
I don’t think the story is all that well written.

This author has gotten better over the years. This early submission isn’t one of his best.

However, I’m not addressing the quality of the story itself. I am addressing the comments about Loving Wives not being the proper category for the story. It exactly fits the description for the category. Apparently, the commentor seems to be of the opinion that unless the author destroys the wife, it doesn’t belong in Loving Wives.

Because, of course, we know that the description of the Loving Wives category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.”

Which apparently means in moron-speak, the language of the REAL MEN who plague this site, “Stories about ruining women: abandoning, killing & more.”

We should have a new category just for these fellows. We could call it “Hating Wives.” Plenty of the authors here could fill it with snuff stories.

Maybe the idiot commentor would have preferred that the main character run away and hide. That seems to be a favorite strategy for the REAL MEN when faced with a problem in their marriages. “Runaway! Runaway! Flee before the pain of emotional distress! Save yourself! Runaway!”

What a bunch of chucking fuckleheads. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What @ Ruttweiler said x infinity.

-

I am so sick of the runaway, get drunk, cry, act passive-aggressive "men" in these stories. THIS story was excellent.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

people adope all the time there not sperm doners

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If he had done what he should have done in the fist place, dragged Mark off her and kicked his ass, the problem wouldn’t have arisen. What sort of man watches another man take advantage of the woman that he loves and does nothing? He doesn’t deserve her and she deserves a man with a spine, who really loves her.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

Some of these accidental impregnation (or deceptive breeding) stories are tough to read. I would think the parents would occasionally look at the child and remember the traumatic circumstances that led to the pregnancy. It would be shellshock whenever that thought crept up.

You did a good job with this, but it's obvious that Mark was an out-of-control creep that didn't care about boundaries nor consequences.

So, for this story, I'll imagine Mark's shortsighted selfishness will lead to his ultimate fate, contracting and perishing because an STD or getting caught by the wrong husband. Aloha muthafucka! haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories