Who's Your (Sugar) Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki texted the number to Meghan's cell phone which buzzed a second later. "I'm exhausted," Nikki said. "But I'm $5,000 richer and I won't be able to make this kind of money when I'm 40....or 30 for that matter. Life's about choices, Meghan. Just think it through and make the best decision for you...and your family. Good night, hon."

Meghan was a science major and she was very good at math. She made $8.00 an hour working part time in the cafeteria. Compared to what she earned every two weeks, ten grand was an unbelievable amount of money. But when it came to owing a hundred grand in medical bills plus paying for a home and a car and buying a second vehicle, and paying for college, ten thousand dollars was peanuts. But she also knew that peanuts like that added up quickly as long as you put them in a container rather than eat them.

The next day Meghan went back and forth over and over trying to decide whether or not to send the text. Just after three, her phone rang. It was her mom explaining that her dad was going to need surgery on two of his arteries. "I know it sounds serious, sweetheart," she told Meghan, "but as far as cardio procedures go, this is very routine. It's absolutely necessary, but it isn't high risk. I didn't call to worry you, honey. I called to reassure you."

Meghan thanked her mom for calling then punched in the number Nikki'd given her and typed in her name. She closed her eyes for a moment then hit 'send.'

Less than a minute later she received a reply which read: "Friday evening. 7pm. Dress for dinner. Limo will pick you up in front of your dorm. Don't be late."

It was Wednesday afternoon. Meghan didn't have any more classes that day and only two on Thursday. She went to work in the cafeteria and since it was the 15th, she picked up her paycheck on the way out. She opened the envelope and saw the total: $135.19. For the first time, Meghan didn't feel worried about her decision. Concerned, yes. But not worried.

When she got back to her room, she carefully removed the garment bag from the photo shoot and looked at each outfit. She decided on the midnight-blue dress with the square neckline. She smiled when she thought about wearing the faux diamond necklace and earrings, but they were her only viable option. She laughed out loud when she wondered if wearing cheap, phony jewelry might affect the price of her first appointment.

Meghan cashed her check and spent $25 on a mani-pedi but did her own makeup. She borrowed an expensive wrap from Nikki and a pair of black, four-inch heels and at 6:45, stepped outside to wait. At exactly 7pm, a black limousine pulled up and a man about her dad's age stepped outside and introduced himself. "Good evening, Meghan. I'm Charlie." He motioned for her to get inside and slid in next to her once she did.

Meghan looked around nervously trying to take everything in. She didn't see anything threatening or out of the ordinary but then, why would she? This wasn't a kidnapping or anything, right?

"I can see your nervous. That's understandable. Would you like a drink?"

"Oh, no thank you," Meghan said. She'd forgotten to smile so when she did it was very unnatural.

"Relax. I'm not your date, Meghan."

"Oh. I was told I'd be meeting Charlie and you introduced yourself by that name so...."

Charlie Davis smiled. "I am Charlie and you did meet me but I'm not the man you'll be spending the evening with. His name is Grant and he's a very good friend of mine. You'll be having dinner in his home and he wants you to understand that dinner means dinner. There are no other expectations, okay?"

Meghan started to speak but Charlie held up his hand. "Let me finish, please. Then you can ask me anything you like." Davis explained that Grant was a widower and how his late wife had died. He told her he was his best friend and that was the only reason he'd even agreed to meet someone. "He's a very good, very decent man, Meghan. But losing Gayle—and then his dog, Shay—nearly destroyed him. I'm asking as a personal favor that you be friendly, upbeat, positive, and very attentive. Don't be phony. I'm not asking you to do that. In fact, he'd see right through you if you did. Be yourself but take a genuine interest in him and I believe you'll see what a really good guy he is." He hesitated then said, "One more thing. How much does the age difference bother you?"

Meghan was sitting beside him so it wasn't easy to look at him directly. She turned slightly and said, "I've never been out with anyone over 25 so while you might not want to hear this, I'd say I feel um...uncomfortable?"

"I appreciate your honesty. So will he. Never lie to him. Tell him exactly what you're feeling no matter what the topic. I've known him most of my adult life, and not even I can BS him. You'd have no chance. Shoot straight with him and do your best to be friendly. That's all I can ask. If he likes you—and if you're comfortable with it—he may invite you back. As you can see, he's a very generous man." Davis handed her an envelope stuffed with cash. "When I see you later, after dinner, this will be yours."

Just then the limo left the main road and headed along a winding private drive that went on for the better part of a mile. As they rounded the last curve, Meghan saw their destination. She was mesmerized by what she saw. It was like something out a movie. It was more the size of a palace than a home yet it had a very modern look to it. She could see the top two floors over the very tall wall which surrounded it. The huge, wrought-iron gate opened as the limo approached. The driver stopped directly in front of the mansion and came around to open the door.

"Go ahead," she said to Davis indicating he could get out first.

"Sorry, Meghan. You're on your own from here. Someone will let you in and show you where you need to go. Remember. Smile, be friendly, and be yourself. Good luck."

Meghan stepped out of the limo and the driver escorted her to the front steps where she looked up at the most massive door she'd ever seen. It slowly swung open to reveal an older gentleman who bowed slightly then, using his hand and arm, indicated she should go with him in that direction.

He led her through a series of rooms which reminded Meghan of a maze. She wasn't sure she could find her way back outside without help. As she entered a very large, very handsomely-decorated room, she saw a distinguished-looking man sitting in a large leather chair.

"Mr. Ziegler? Miss Meghan Keller."

Grant stood up and turned around. As he did, Meghan was unaware of her reaction. "Oh, my God. You're that Grant. FireSoft Grant...Ziegler."

Ziegler thanked the butler and dismissed him. He walked over toward Meghan and said, "Guilty as charged. I hope you're not too disappointed."

His smile was still amazing. She'd seen him on television and in numerous magazines. His face was all over the media especially when his wife had passed away and now again as he was selling his Fortune 500 company.

Meghan was still staring and her jaw was slightly agape as he told her, "I know I'm not exactly the kind of guy you normally spend time with, but am I really that hard to look at?" He had a very friendly, very pleasant smile.

"Um...no. I mean, no, sir. It's just that I didn't realize you were...."

Ziegler extended his hand and said, "Come on. Let's get better acquainted and would you do me one big favor, please?"

Meghan took his hand and said, "Yes, of course."

"Please don't call me 'sir' again. Can you do that for me?"

Meghan managed to smile for the first time and she felt a little bit of the tension fade away. "Oh, sure. I'm so sorry. It's just that you're so famous and rich and...."

Ziegler laughed quietly and said, "Again, guilty as charged. But please don't judge me too harshly. Those things really aren't my fault." He was pleased when he saw Meghan smile and politely laugh at his comment.

They sat across from one another on some of the most beautiful furniture Meghan had ever seen. She tried not to stare, but just as with seeing the mansion for the first time, she couldn't help herself. "This is so amazing. I've never seen anything like it before."

"May I show you around? We have about half an hour before dinner."

"I'd love that. Thank you very much, Mr. Ziegler."

Ziegler stood up and again offered her his hand. "I don't like 'Mr. Ziegler' much better than 'sir.' Will you please call me Grant?"

The half-hour tour took closer to an hour. He walked Meghan through most of the 25,000 square-foot building, but she knew she'd seen less than a quarter of it.

"So what do you think?" he asked as he seated her at the table.

"I can't get over the play area for your dog. I think that was my favorite room in the house. And I'm really sorry about her." She finally summoned up the courage to look directly at him and realized he was indeed very...distinguished. She couldn't bring herself to call a man his age 'handsome', but she knew from old photographs that he had been a very good-looking man in his youth. She also couldn't deny he was very....what was the word she was looking for? Appealing? As the word was coming to her she told him, "I also love to swim and play tennis so obviously I really enjoyed both your pool and tennis court."

"But?" he asked. He could see something wasn't right.

"Well, it's just that I've never been anywhere that had both of those things inside the home. I have friends whose parents have swimming pools, but they're outside the house and well, no one has their own tennis court." Now it was Meghan's turn to realize something was wrong. Instinctively, she picked up on it. "Oh, Grant. I'm so sorry. When I said my friends' parents, I didn't mean that you're...."

Ziegler smiled again and said, "It's okay, Meghan. Listen. The age difference is very real. Let's just acknowledge it upfront rather than pretend it doesn't exist. I'm 62 years old and it isn't something I can change. For that matter, I wouldn't if I could. While we're on this subject, I have to tell you that's it's just as um...strange for me. You're younger than my son, Mark, and although you're very beautiful, it seems as well...odd...for me to be here with you as I'm sure it does for you to be here with me. The difference in our ages is 40 years and it is an issue. If you and I are going to be friends, that's just a fact we can't escape. Does that make you feel any better or did I just compound the feelings you're experiencing?"

"No, not at all. In fact, I'm really grateful you addressed that early on. I've never done this before. I mean, I've never seen anyone for, you know...."

"Money?" he said filling in the blank. "If it helps, I've never paid for anyone's company before. I want to assure that just because I've paid for your time you are under no obligation to do anything but spend time with me. It's very important to me that you understand that."

"Charlie made that very clear, but I really appreciate you telling me that yourself. I only agreed to do this because my family has some very serious financial issues and I had no idea what to expect. That makes me feel much better so thank you for saying that, Grant."

They spent the next hour enjoying a true seven-course meal. Meghan ate a small amount of everything she was served and without exception, every single item was superb. During dinner, they discussed her past to include her recent breakup, her college major, her future plans, and the reason for her parents' financial woes. He in turn, shared snippets of his life involving his business, his marriage to and life with Gayle, and his love of swimming and tennis.

Meghan told him honestly. "I haven't much opportunity to do either lately, but I love both of those things."

"How would you like to join me tomorrow for an early morning swim?" he asked with genuine enthusiasm.

"I'd love to," she told him. "I mean, I wasn't trying to invite myself back or anything, I just wanted to...."

"Not at all," he assured her. "I had no idea I'd enjoy your company so much, Meghan. I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't. There's no pressure from this end so if you already had other plans or if you haven't had as good a time as I have...."

"What time shall I be here?" she asked with genuine enthusiasm.

"Old people get up very early, you know," he said flashing that smile again. "Is 6am too early?"

"Not at all," she replied. "We started swim practice at 5:30 in high school so this will be just like old times."

Ziegler didn't mention that "old times" was rather funny coming from someone her age. Instead, he told her looked forward to it and asked if she'd like an after-dinner drink. Grant's steward brought them both snifters of very expensive brandy. The subtly of the drink was lost on Meghan's virgin pallet, but she could tell it was very smooth as far as hard liquors went. She just rarely ever drank anything other than a beer or some inexpensive wine but this was clearly a very expensive brandy.

After another half hour of small talk, Grant told her, "Unfortunately, at least from my perspective, I believe our time is up. May I show you out?"

As he helped her with her wrap Meghan told him, "I had a really nice time, Grant. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but you really are a true gentleman just like Charlie said. It couldn't have been more enjoyable. Thank you, very much."

She walked hand in hand with him back to the huge entry doors at the front of his home. "I'll have Peter, my driver, pick you up at 5:45 tomorrow morning, if that's okay."

"It's very okay," she said. Then she stopped talking and said, "I just remembered, I don't have a decent bathing suit in my dorm room."

Ziegler laughed and said, "Don't worry. I'll have several here before you arrive. But I will have to ask your size even though this is our first da...our first...meeting."

Meghan smiled and thought of the word 'appointment.' "I wear a size 4 dress and well...in terms of a swimsuit I'm either a very full B or a small C."

"Got it. And Meghan? Thank you for an incredibly pleasant evening. I was perhaps as apprehensive as you were, but my fears were completely unfounded. You are simply delightful. I look forward to seeing tomorrow." He stood there for a moment then said, "I'm so very sorry. I forgot to ask. Would the same amount be acceptable for our next...appointment?"

There it was—appointment. "It's more than acceptable. It actually seems like way too much. After all, I love to swim so maybe...."

"Same amount it is then," he said ignoring her protests.

"Well, goodnight then, Grant," she said. She had no idea what, if anything, was expected so she did what she'd do after any...date...she'd enjoyed. She put her arms around his shoulders and hugged him as she thanked him one more time for a very nice evening.

Ziegler was surprised by the hug and even more so by his reaction to it. He hadn't felt that in a very long time. "It was my pleasure, Meghan. Good night."

Charlie was waiting for her in the back of the limo. They chatted about the evening on the ride back to her dorm. As the driver opened the door for her he said, "Meghan. There's just one rule here. You don't tell anyone who you spent the evening with."

"Oh, okay. I wouldn't have anyway, but I promise you I won't tell anyone."

"Good night then, Meghan. I'll be seeing you bright and early tomorrow morning again."

"Oh. Before I forget." He handed her the envelope which she carefully slid inside her purse. Meghan simply couldn't process how a few hours of her time was worth that much money. But she did know the saying about not looking gift horses in the mouth. Especially very generous ones.

This time, it was Nikki who was in bed when the door opened just 11pm. "Sorry, Nick."

"No, it's okay. I'm still awake." She sat up and asked, "So...how'd it go?"

"Um...routine?" Meghan said as she took off the heels.

"Just dinner?"

"Yep. Dinner, small talk. Even got a tour of the palace."

"Palace? Is that hyperbole?"

"No, it's a pretty accurate description of this guy's home."

"Wow. I know better than to ask for a name, but that's pretty impressive and I've seen quite a few beautiful places." Nikki waited for Meghan to get out of her dress before asking, "So did you feel uncomfortable or grossed out or anything?"

Meghan pulled on her favorite cotton gown and said, "You know, it was actually very pleasant. Turns out, he's a really nice man."

Nikki sat there without speaking for a few seconds. "Yeah. That's how it always starts out. But then they want more."

"Uh, weren't you the one who said you could just close your eyes and make believe?"

"Yes. I did say that. It's just that well, you know, there's just something very...icky...about some guy who's skin is all saggy and wrinkled. And if he's fat and bald it's just...." Nikki shuddered then said, "Rather than 'you get what you paid for' this business is 'you get paid for what you give' so I guess I stand by my earlier statement. It really isn't that bad. Other than the money, the best thing is knowing it's only for a few hours and then you get to leave." She sat there in bed then shook her head and shivered. "Ugh! Can you imagine actually living with some geriatric case?" She shuddered again.

Meghan slid into bed and pulled up the covers. "Yeah. That would really be awful." She closed her eyes and wondered what it would be like if—no, when—he wanted something more. Could she actually do that? With him?

"No bikini?" Meghan teased as she looked at the dozen or so single-piece bathing suits.

"No. No bikini. That just seemed impractical to swim in and above all else, I want you to feel comfortable here, Meghan," Grant told her.

She chose the white one and Ziegler said, "What a pleasant surprise. That one's my favorite!"

Meghan quickly changed in the small room just off the pool then ran to its edge and dove in. "Oh, my goodness! This feels SO good!" she hollered.

Ziegler was at the wall near one end when he said, "Race you to the other side?"

Meghan paddled over to him and said, "You're on!"

She hadn't been in the pool much the last couple of years, but she was still a very powerful swimmer. She felt good as she cut deep, heavy strokes into the water and kicked hard propelling herself forward. As she touched the wall and flipped over she noticed Ziegler was already holding the edge of the pool. "No way!" she said. "You beat me?"

"Not a bad first effort, Meghan. You're a very good swimmer. I was less than a length ahead of you. Ready to try again?"

This time, he beat her by a full length and she'd given it everything she had. Out of breath at the other end she huffed and puffed saying, "Okay. That's just not right!"

"Why? Because the old guy can swim?"

Meghan pretended to be angry and splashed him with a bunch of water. He splashed right back and the splashing escalated into a virtual battle. Ziegler hit the water hard with both arms sending up a ton of blue water, then dove under and got behind her. When he surfaced he said, "Looking for someone?"

Meghan really had lost track of him and he literally scared the hell out of her. She shrieked, turned around, and found herself face to face with him. "That was mean!" she said with feigned indignation. They both treaded water just inches from one another. Meghan was staring into his still bright, very blue eyes. For a moment, she felt something that didn't make any sense to her. It was a pleasant feeling but one she quickly dismissed.

"Are you any better at tennis?" he asked pedantically. "I mean, I sure hope so. It would be pretty embarrassing to get your ass kicked in two sports in one day by a guy my age."

Meghan huffed and started splashing him again with water.

After drying off, Meghan noticed a pair of white shorts, a white top, a white visor, and a pair of white tennis shoes with white socks on table. She also saw a blow dryer which she used to dry her hair then put on the tennis outfit. When she exited the room, Ziegler was dressed and waiting for her.