Who's Your (Sugar) Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. You may have gotten the best of me in the pool, but I can assure you things will be very different on the court."

For the next two hours, Meghan played her heart out. She won the first set 5-3 but lost the second 6-2. They played until it was 5-5 when she said, "Grant? I'm exhausted. Can we call this one a tie and take a break?"

Ziegler laughed. "I didn't think you were the kind who gave up, Meghan. But if you want to surrender, then sure, we can call it quits."

Meghan put her hands on her hips and tilted her head. "Quit? Surrender? I'll show you quit. Bring it!"

Ziegler aced the serve then went on to beat her two games in a row.

"Maybe you should have quit while you were behind," he teased.

"Ugh! Did you know I hate you?" she said teasing back. "How do you do this?"

"Do what? Stay in shape or manage to beat someone who's twice as young as me?" he continued teasing.

"You know, if you weren't such a nice guy I'd...."

Ziegler was standing directly in front of her and cut her off. "You'd...what?"

Meghan found herself looking into his eyes again and that feeling came back. It didn't make sense because she was 22 and he...wasn't. "I'd..."

"May I kiss you, Meghan?" he asked as he put his hands on her shoulders.

Without thinking, Meghan said, "Yes." She closed her eyes as his lips pressed against hers. It had been a very long time since she'd been kissed and even longer since she'd been....

The kiss lasted less than two seconds but it was very...nice. Pleasant even. When Meghan opened her eyes, his were looking into hers again. "Was that so bad?" he asked as he brushed her back.

"No. It wasn't bad at all," she said honestly. "I...um...do you think...."

"What I think is, it's probably time for you to go. Again, I had an incredibly good time...kicking your ass, Meghan," he said. He smiled and instinctively pulled back when he saw her reaction.

"Oh, you are are in SO much trouble, mister!" she threatened.

"Really? I like being in trouble. Or at least I think I like the sound of that," he told her. The smile faded from his weathered face when he said, "Meghan. I'd like to ask you something."

Her smile also faded and she became serious. "Okay. Sure. Ask away."

"Let's sit down, shall we." They sat on a bench on the side of the court. "Meghan, I didn't want to see anyone, but Charlie was very persuasive. I thought it would be a waste of time, but I have to tell you, I can't remember the time I've had so much fun." Fun. That was a word Ziegler hadn't used since...well, since Gayle was alive.

"I've enjoyed it, too, Grant," she said quietly. She smiled then added, "Not the part where I got my ass kicked, but other than that...."

He extended his hand and she took in hers. "I'd like something more with you, but that's completely up to you."

Nikki's words came crashing in on her. "They always want more." But then, Meghan knew that going in. Of course he'd want more. He was old but he wasn't dead. Men liked sex and if she was going to make the kind of money she needed, that was just the way it had to be.

"I think I'm okay with that. With...something more," she said rather demurely.

"Are you sure? I ask because as strange as it sounds I find myself really liking you, Meghan. I haven't felt anything like that in a very long time." He sat there for a moment then said, "Look. I know how old I am. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for a young woman as beautiful as you are to be here with me. I just hope the compensation is making it worth your time."

Meghan had forgotten about the money. He'd offered ten thousand for the swimming and ten more for playing tennis. As badly as she needed the cash, it seemed obscene to take any money—let along that much—for doing something she'd often paid to do.

"You're more than generous, Grant," she told him.

"And I'll be even more so as we progress in our relationship. I hate talking about it, but if you're okay with taking this to the next level, there will be a check for $25,000 when you leave next time."

Twenty-five thousand dollars. Meghan's head was spinning. She'd have over $50,000 after just the first three appointments and more lay ahead. Potentially, a lot more.

"I'm very much willing to take the next step with you, Grant. And well, I've enjoyed being with you, too. Even if you did kick my ass."

Ziegler laughed and asked her if she could see him Saturday night. "Of course," she said. "What should I wear for you and what time would you like me to be ready?"

"Surprise me, Meghan. You'd look beautiful in anything. And Charlie will be by at 8pm if that's okay."

"You're seeing the same guy again?" Nikki asked with incredulity.

"Is that a bad thing?" Meghan asked wondering if she might be making some kind of mistake.

"No. I mean, I guess not. I've just never seen any man more than twice. If you're feeling pressured, you'll let me know, right?"

"Yes, of course. But there's no pressure. Or at least there hasn't been."

"What's going on, Meg? Have you reached the 'something more' level?"

Meghan was staring at her chemistry text unable to concentrate. "Uh-huh."

"I told you it was just a matter of time. Did you think I was kidding or something?" Nikki wasn't being critical. She was just concerned.

"No, of course not. And I'm actually okay with it in spite of the age difference."

"A positive attitude really helps. Remember, just close your eyes and fantasize about your favorite actor or rock star or hip-hop artist. Sometimes an old boyfriend works, too. I can promise you it really helps."

"I'll keep that in mind," Meghan said absentmindedly. She looked at her watch. It was 6:30. "I guess I should get ready."

"Good luck, Meg. I'd say 'have fun' but I know better. Break a leg, maybe? His leg?"

Nikki laughed at her attempt at humor, but Meghan was thinking about what lay ahead. Okay, she lay ahead. That was a given. But what would it be like making love—no, having sex—with a man who was older than her father? The thought both creeped her out and yet at some level, excited her. Maybe it was the man himself. Meghan knew that all kinds of beautiful young women threw themselves at Hugh Hefner and he was a LOT older than Grant and not nearly as attractive. Well, attractive as far as older men go, that is.

She spent a couple hundred dollars on herself for a pair of new heels but otherwise had put every dollar in a savings account she'd opened up at a nearby bank. The lady who helped her didn't stare or ask a single question when she produced nearly $30,000 in cash in mostly $100 bills. Meghan assumed that's how banks stayed in business.

She chose the one remaining outfit from the shoot she hadn't worn. It was a very pretty, iced-pink colored sweater and black skirt. The black, 4-inch heels she'd bought would go perfectly with it as would the black handbag she owned. It was really the only decent-looking thing she had and it had been a birthday present from her father when she graduated from high school. Other kids got cars, Meghan got the bag she'd wanted for her entire senior year.

It was turning cold and she was shivering by the time the limo pulled up. She'd learned not to go out more than a couple of minutes early because it was always exactly on time. She was freezing as she slid in next to Charlie.

"Good evening, Meghan. Grant had me pick this up for you when the cold front came through." He held up a gorgeous black coat in a way that told Meghan she should put it on.

"Thank you, Charlie. It's beautiful."

"It should be. It cost nearly $5,000."

"For a coat? That's insane!"

"No. That's Grant Ziegler. He likes you, kid. A lot. He probably won't tell you himself, but you've made quite an impression on him. Whatever you've been doing, keep doing it."

Meghan wasn't about to say she couldn't just keep doing what she'd been doing because that wasn't enough.

"Have fun," Charlie said with a wry smile as they stopped in front of the main entrance to 'the palace'.

Grant was waiting for her when she came inside. "Nice coat," he said smiling at her.

"Yes, it is. And thank you for it, but it's way too much, Grant. I'm a simple girl. I don't need expensive things." She watched his eyes to see if she'd offended them. It was clear she hadn't.

"Well, I can appreciate that, but I have a problem giving things to people I like that aren't nice. Nice may mean something different to you than it does to me, but I'm hoping that in time, you'll learn to appreciate the finer things in life."

He led her into another large room where there was a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a whole lot of candles. He helped her with her coat and said, "When I asked you to surprise me, I had no idea the surprise would be this pleasant." Without being lewd, he looked at her from head to toe and said, "That very much flatters your beautiful figure, Meghan. I'm very pleased."

"Thank you," was all Meghan could manage to say. She had that flutter again. That feeling she'd had in the pool and then again later on.

"Speaking of finer things, are you a connoisseur of fine wines by any chance?" he asked as he showed her the bottle.

"I'm afraid all I know is that bottled wine is supposed to better than the boxed kind."

Ziegler laughed but not in a rude way. "This is called Penfolds Grange Hermitage 1951. There are more expensive wines, but this is by far my favorite and it's well under fifty a bottle."

"That's amazing," Meghan said. "I would have thought a really fine wine would cost at least several hundred dollars. I can't wait to try it."

Ziegler looked at her and patiently without being insulting said, "No, my dear. Under fifty thousand. In fact, it's under forty thousand and to me, it's the most drinkable wine on earth. I hope you enjoy it, as well."

As he helped Meghan with her chair she couldn't stop staring at the bottle. It was worth more than the two cars her parents had owned combined! He poured her a small sip and handed her the glass. She did know she was supposed to taste it before he would pour more. "It's very nice," she said hoping her complete lack of experience wouldn't belie her answer.

"I'm glad you like it," he said as he filled her glass not quite half full before doing the same to his.

"To new experiences?" he suggested.

"Yes. To new experiences." Both took a modest sip and sat down their glasses.

"That is heaven on earth," Ziegler said.

He asked her how she'd been and what she'd done since their last...appointment...then told her how he'd spent his time. They finished the glass and Ziegler asked if she'd like some more.

"Oh, no thank you. It was wonderful, but I can't help but think I just spent more of your money on that one glass than I made all last year."

"Keep in mind, it is my money, Meghan, and also please try to understand that I very much like spending it on you." He gauged her reaction which involved a smile and a look in her eyes that told him she was enjoying letting him do just that. What he liked most of all though, was how that look didn't have 'greedy' written all over it. Charlie had done his research well. Of course, he always did, but Meghan was truly amazing.

"So. Do you still feel comfortable enough to join me upstairs?" he asked.

Meghan looked down for a moment then back up. She looked directly at him and said, "I do." Her smile made him very happy.

He took her hand and led her up a very long spiral staircase to the second floor. They walked hand-in-hand down a long, wide hallway then into a room that seemed nearly as large as her parents' entire house. There was a massive bed in the middle surrounded by the kind of furnishings she'd only seen in magazines and then only a few times. There was an enormous hot tub, a sauna, and a steam room on the far side separated by marble tile. The artwork had to be very expensive, but Meghan didn't recognize anything. She was clearly not just out of her element but entirely in another world. "I might be able to get used to this world," she said to herself.

Grant said, "Play Sinatra" and immediately the room was filled with the sound of his rich baritone voice. Meghan didn't know the song, but it had a very romantic quality to it.

"I thought we might ease into this gently by starting out with a slow dance or two." He held out his hand and said, "Would you favor me with a dance?"

Meghan nodded, smiled, and took his hand. As he began leading her she was glad she'd allowed her father to teach her how to dance when she was much younger. She enjoyed dancing but rarely had the opportunity. This was very...pleasant. And as odd as it sounded, the revulsion she expected to feel when this older man with graying hair took her in his arms wasn't there. In fact, she felt something else entirely unexpected. This felt...comfortable. It was...nice.

As the song ended, Ziegler asked, "May I kiss you again?"

Meghan felt that flutter again and said, "Yes." As she closed her eyes she remembered to think about a younger, handsome man. Tom Brady, the football player came to mind as his lips pressed on hers. It was then she realized even Brady was much older than she was but still much younger than the man who was kissing her.

She found herself lost in a swirl of thoughts and emotions and when he released her, she realized she was thinking about...him. About Grant Ziegler. She felt her cheeks fill with blood, something that hadn't happened in many years. "Did I embarrass you, Meghan?" he asked with genuine concern.

She couldn't look up at him or he'd know. She shook her head and told him, "No, not at all. That was just...very nice."

Ziegler sensed what she was feeling. "And that surprised you, didn't it?" he asked her. "It's okay. It surprised me, too."

When the next song ended and Ziegler kissed her again, Meghan kissed him back. That flutter became a rage of urgent needs and she felt unable to keep from pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. He accepted her offer and gave his in return.

Her hand instinctively slid down his body and stopped at the growing bulge in his crotch while his made its way just below her soft, round breasts. Both of them gently squeezed and fondled one another at the same time.

Meghan sighed then moaned loudly as he squeezed harder. "Fuck me, Grant," she said. She didn't care how crazy this was or how old he was. She just wanted him inside her. No, she needed him inside her. She'd never gone this long without sex and she was beside herself with need and passion.

Ziegler pushed her onto the bed as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Meghan worked furiously on his belt and zipper until he was naked and on top of her. She noticed the gray chest hair but didn't care. She needed him to fuck her and to fuck her now.

She lifted up and slid off her skirt. Grant pulled it down and she kicked it the rest of the way off with a fling of her foot. She reached out and grabbed his cock which was pleasantly large and growing in her hand. "Mmmm. That feels so good. Please fuck me with it," she moaned.

He slid his hand between her legs and found her warm, wet, and ready. He toyed with her clit long enough to make her gasp and pull him toward her. "I need you inside my pussy. Fuck me now!" she begged him.

Ziegler slid into her effortlessly. She was drenched in her own juices. She was firm and tight and so beautiful. Ziegler hadn't been with anyone since Gayle died and he knew he wouldn't last long. He also knew he couldn't cum inside her without a condom. He was amazed she hadn't insisted he wear one. As he looked at her pretty face he could tell she was completely lost in the experience.

"Oh my fucking God!" she screamed. "Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, fuck me!"

Ziegler hammered her pussy hard until he felt himself begin to explode. He withdrew and used his hand to shoot large streams of warm cum all over her pretty pink sweater. As he did so, Meghan used her own hand to intensify her first orgasm with this very...handsome older man.

Meghan screamed as she came so hard she thought she might break apart. Still panting she pulled him down next to her to avoiding the long strings of semen all over her tits, neck, and chin.

"Oh, my God. That was...amazing!" she managed to say. She was once again aware of who she was with and said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Was that okay for you, Grant?"

Ziegler laughed loudly and said, "Okay? It was more than okay. It was...the shit."

Meghan laughed at his attempt to say something hip. She rolled over getting cum all over him anyway as she said, "Grant? You don't have to be cool to impress me."

"Did I impress you?" he said as she kissed him again.

"Mmmm. Very much. But not with your words." She reached and stroked his now flaccid cock. "With this."

"There was a time when I'd be ready to go again right now," he said as he stroked her soft hair. "I'm afraid that ship has sailed."

"That's okay," Meghan said. "I'll take quality over quantity any day."

Ziegler smiled again and said, "I like the way you think."

After a few minutes of laying in one another's arms, Ziegler said, "Meghan, I need to talk to you about something."

"Sure," she purred. "Anything."

"It's about...quality," he said.

"Regarding sex?" Meghan was very concerned she'd done something wrong. "I'm sorry I didn't...you know...take you in my mouth, but I just wanted...."

He interrupted her and said, "No, no, no. It isn't that. I enjoy that, of course, but that's not what I want to discuss."

"Oh, okay," she said.

"Meghan. I have...needs. Well, one very special need. Don't get me wrong. Tonight was wonderful. It was truly amazing. But I don't do well with just...well...what people call 'vanilla sex.' I need something more."

Meghan felt her throat tighten as a chill ran down her back. "Can you tell me what kind of needs?" she asked trying not to let her growing apprehension show through.

He rolled her over on her back and leaned up on his elbow. "I made quite a mess here, didn't I?" he said as he looked at the cum stains that were already hardening on her sweater. "I'll have several new things sent to your room, okay?" he said.

"No, that's okay. You don't need to do that. I can buy my own now with the money you...." She stopped when she realized she was talking about sex for money. It made her feel...dirty.

"That's your money, Meghan. All of it. Please let me do this for you, okay?"

She forced herself to look at him and nodded.

He looked directly into her eyes and said, "Have you heard of erotic asphyxiation?"

Meghan shook her head. "No. What's that?" she asked.

"It's what I need to fully enjoy this." He could see she had no idea what he meant so he continued by saying, "Here. Get on top of me, okay?"

She did as he asked and as she did she felt her still-wet pussy against his body. "Put your hands around my neck." She did. "Now, don't be afraid, but I want you to choke me."

Meghan recoiled and pulled her hands back. "What? Choke you? I don't understand."

"It's okay," he told her. "You won't hurt me. I promise. Give me your hands." He put them back around her neck and said, "Right there. Just like that. Now, I want you to use your thumbs to press down right here on both sides." He positioned her thumbs on top of his carotid arteries then said, "Now press down."

Meghan didn't move. "I can't. I don't want to hurt you," she said. There was fear and confusion in her eyes.

"You won't. I promise you. This is what I need to really enjoy sex with you. So please do this for me, okay?"

Meghan sat on top of him looking into his eyes. The feelings she'd had were fading and they were being replaced by something else. Something she couldn't explain but something she didn't like.

Finally, she began pressing down. Very gently at first then slightly harder. "Good," he said. "Harder." She increased the pressure. "Now watch my eyes. Keep pushing harder and harder until my eyes close. When they do, immediately take your thumbs away."