All Comments on 'Whose Idea Was This'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
2 paragraphs is not a story

you asshole

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
If it wasn't for the long introduction.....

This wouldn't even qualify for a flash story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
unfinished, incomplete,

What else can I say, I enjoy about half of your stories, the other half totally piss me off, guess which half this is in. Fact is, you started us on a journey, a story, then you just drop it. Might seem "cute" to you, but for the reader it pretty much sucks.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Pretty good

Actually JPB, this seemed to be a complete story, although short. It told me all that I needed to know about who the people are and what and will happen. Sort of the five W's and the H of literotica stories.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
NOPE

You're doing it again Bob, never fails - you just can't help yourself!

He never cared for sharing her, period - by your own writing.

Did she accidentally leave her phone on by accident or on purpose - good question.

He is aroused, give us a break Bob, he doesn't go for this, she is served with divorce papers upon her return. She didn't discuss actually doing it with him and she pushed the fantasies. From your description of his thought process - this man wouldn't hurt her, he would just walk away, hurt, disappointed and telling her...enjoy, have a good time, I never said okay to sharing and I will not accept your dalliance or put up with a woman who cheated...fantasy is yours and so is the 'Reality' you created for yourself. Have a good life!

Anyway Bob, I know you don't give a damn, you write for yourself, have fun doing it and don't really care what we think.

Know, we do like your writing and enjoy your stories but why lower yourself to the level of writer in LW who present honest, confident men in their stories who end up being a wuss or wimp. C'mon Bob - you're better than that. If you want a guy to be a wimp, put it straight up.

Anyway, thanks for another shorty but goody...just disappointed at your final innuendo.

lancewmlancewmabout 13 years ago
Story?

Where did it go?

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
odd....

why is it that most author think there readers are happy to see the wive/hubby fuck some one else and then have happy life??

may be in the usa.. but in pretty much any other nation it's a divorce.

also it was bit too short.

more like a flash back and then a jernal entry not a story.

oh well. nice charitiastion shame he change his tune to the opposite... which is odd.

oh well.

not your best but still very good al the same, but it left me asking far to many question.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
I missed the part

were hubby agreed to the sharing. He should just disapear with all there money and she if she agrees to that. This is just another JBP wimp story. Why does JBP hate men so much, is it because he is not one?

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Well Orchestrated

and Written. Unfortunately I have a strong negative reaction to the ending, but that is my problem. Why can't JPB put these things in the Voyeur category.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Really short

The story left too many options for the rest of the story.

The open ended story could have many ways to end, even for an old pervert like me to imagine.

Like all of Bob's work; it's well written and edited, but this time the storyline didn't complete what was started, or give the reader at least some guide lines in which to follow through to the finish.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Just another slut ....

... who has decided to do whatever she wants regardless of her husband's needs or wishes. He has tried to get along with her by role playing, etc. But she is too big a slut to stop it there. Too selfish. She is too busy loving herself to love her husband. As pointed out by others this isn't enough writing. A drive by story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good...

Good, but way too short, guy. I like to get into your stories; but, didn't have a chance here. Good anyway.

SteinermanSteinermanabout 13 years ago
Some good; some not so good

Whenever I see a new submission from JPB, the very first thing I do is to scroll to the end and look at the last couple paragraphs. If there's anything about some idiotic, hair-brained nincompoop enjoying his woman getting it on with some other dude, I immediately skip over it and go on.

There are many of Bob's stories that I enjoy, but his yarns about sharing are NOT in this group!

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Bob!!!

Being Bob!!

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Not much to say.

I think the word today is MANIPULATION.

She had already started the affair when they had the "fantasy" talk. She is just trying to twist him into letting her be a slut to everyone else. Hay maybe she can tie him to a chair and 10-20 guys can show him how to fuck her.

Story was short sweet and to the point. Typical of JPB endings (or lack there of) you get to fill in the end.

There is enough to construe wimp hood coming on.

p.s. hope the guy gets tested for STDs soon and who's kids are those anyway?? (Slut now always was a slut)

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonabout 13 years ago
Great Ice Breaker

I think it would be a better story line (if leading into a part 2) if she did this intentionally to break the ice and let him know about her escapades.

The Utopians here here that bitch about STD's and find it deplorable that some marriages enjoy multiple partners really need to move on. It's a story, try poking around Incest if you want something to gripe about.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Well - Have a nice life -

She is entitled to do with her body as she pleases and he is entitled to have someone he can trust - one of them has what they are entitled to -

Makes no difference if he could/would be willing to participate he never got the choice she is out - the fact that he was pretty dumb using that fantasy is simply unfortunate - not a license to cheat.

Just my opinion,

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Her way of telling you.....

you've been replaced. I hope you recorded the call. It will help you in the divorce.

Yet another unfinished story from Bob.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Fucking cheating whore. Divorce the cunt. You'll live longer.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
ASK AND YOU WILL BE DECEIVED

don't ask and you will still be deceived, TK U MLJ LV NV

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Nice Try JPB

At the beginning you already described his as not having any fantasies and certainly not her fucking other men...it was her excitement and...

...The Call - I'm going to venture that it was her way of making it the right time so........

Married over twenty years, faithful, no interest ever in swinging and now she pulls this. Your story but this guy is going to pack and leave. He doesn't strike me as the overly angry and ugly type but rather - the common sense (but hurt - badly) kind of guy who is just going to go ahead, separate and divorce her. No conversation, just sign the papers and go and fuck all your buddies and oh yes - obviously - this was not anywhere near the first time.

Good one JPB!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Ugh!

“she was only gone for maybe ten or twelve days a month” – ONLY gone 10 or 12 days a month?! That’s 2 full work weeks plus! That’s half a month!

I DO hope he's going to dump her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whether by accident or not

The simple fact is that she's cheating. When she's gone 1/3 of every month that's simply too much time which equals too many temptations to cheat. And she obviously took advantage. End of marriage. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PATHETIC SHITE STORY

SHE INSTIGATED THE FANTASIES JUST TO GET GANG BANGED AND LEFT PHONE ON DELIBERATELY SO HUBBY COULD HEAR....TIME TO KICK THE SLUT WHORE IN TO THE GUTTER WHERE SHE BELONGS....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a story

This is a story idea. Stories have a beginning, a middle and an end. JPB frequently omits the end. This travesty is a decent beginning. I know this is a free site. Now we get just what we paid for. Shoddy, Bob, shoddy. JPR

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Not your best

Kick her out and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doesn't make any difference

If it was on purpose or not. It had the same effect, either way, of ending their marriage. Fantasy is one thing. Being a cheating cunt that exposes herself to every disease known to man is another. Wave bye-bye bitch and don't let the door hit you on your way out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I picked the first thing, at random, that came to mind...

her with a stranger. BULLSHIT

He’s a cuck. Their marriage, such as it is now, will continue. In its natural progression, he’ll be refused sex, get caged and start eating cream pies.

What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this author is so popular

Looking forward to reading more stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

A Bob story that I had not read before. Wish that was still the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so is he a wimp or does he do some thing about her and her cocks time to get rid of the slut

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 4 years ago

What Underlining?

Nothing is underlined in the definition so what was your point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FTDS! We don't know either of these characters well enough to predict what they'll do, especially as MC is clearly changing.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
How

How does the author dream up this shit?.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Plain

Garbage "wife Gets home to an empty, dark house gets divorce papers the next day at work". Two men mysteriously get pushed onto a railroad track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No ending! Not even a second part finishing up the first part.

The most uncompleted story I’ve read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always get queasy when stories go this direction. I mean, with the husband denying his wimp tendencies and then sprouting a boner anyway. Yuck! Some the authors stories are very good. But many of them, like this one, are not. It’s no use harping about the ending, or lack of one. I suspect this is how JPB gets HIS boners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS