All Comments on 'Whose Little Monster?'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that was interesting on so many levels. You came up with something that is fairly unique in my experience of reading erotica. This was a wonderful story with a brilliant concept and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much for posting it.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Drat, I forgot to sign in and lost the comment I had worked so hard to write in a friendly manor. I gave only 3 stars because there was not enough explanation within the story . The writing was not a bad work, it was just lacking in details in several areas. And it needs at least one more chapter to follow up on the condition the star was left in.

I liked the setting with the castle, but again it needed more detail about how people moved up and down the floors. There were like 6 or 7 floors by the writing. I doubt we were expected to believe they walked up and down stairs , And what was correct, one month or two that she was away ?

IntriguingsockIntriguingsock10 months ago

Dang this story is something special like the stand out gem in a short story horror anthology.

KeithDKeithD10 months agoAuthor

Sorry, Charlette, but I don't see how people go up and down the floors in this story has anything to do with what was needed in this story. I try not to pad my stories with irrelevancies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...