All Comments on 'Why I hate Colonial Williamsburg'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape!

Plain and simple, what the two women did was Rape and should not be condoned under any circumstances. If the gender had been reversed he would still in jail.

StormXStormXalmost 8 years ago
Not sure the roommates would survive

I can understand the ex's desire for revenge, as it is obvious she was treated poorly. But why would the roommates, who obviously never met their roommates lover take the chance they did. Were they jealous lesbian lovers in a poly relationship that was damaged by our victim's intervention?

They must have been very heavily invested to partake in this revenge. But they must also love to gamble. If I was the victim perhaps I would have walked away and done my best to live it down. But there is a part of me, just reading this story, that says I would keep quiet, keep a low profile and seek out my tormentors one at a time when I had prepared for their fate. I know their names, I know where they live and would be in a position to learn a great deal about them before they graduated and where the went after graduating. My vision of their fate is violent but mercifully quick. Hopefully they would know who did them in at the end, but be unable to share the information with anyone. But that would be a want not a need.

Really just a very stupid revenge. Oh it's effective at embarrassing and humiliating him ... But even more effective at inciting and inspiring greater retribution.

Just my thoughts.

tw63tw63almost 8 years ago
Loved the fantasy

Such delicious revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This makes no sense.

I completely love revenge stories. Honestly it doesn't matter who's getting the revenge, but I hate unrealistic stories. The amount of felonies and jail time these woman would receive for doing this and leaving him in public is ridiculous! Why don't you write your next story. "How I went to jail for years and became a sex offender because I trapped a naked man to a post and publicaly sodomized him"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ha!

As someone who enjoys a good CBT/Edging/ forced exhibitionism smut... this was oddly funny and satisfying. A little strange I mean, the 'that's rape!' people aren't wrong. Maybe this would fit better in the nonconsent section.

That said... it's smut, you twatwaffles. There's plenty of rape smut on this site and others. There's smut about buying and selling people as sex slaves (which is both human trafficking and rape, if you're wanting something to bitch and moan about.) The point being: It's erotica, not reality. Either suspend disbelief and enjoy the ride, or go find something else to wank to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's amazing that when it's a guy doing something like this people go nuts even against fiction. When it's a female doing it in real life or fiction they cheer. It's rape either way and it's BS that your like "It's only fiction". First off if it was in the non consent and someone wanted to read it then okay.. but you put it into BDSM and this is not what the lifestyle is about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ignore the 'critics' - this is a deliciously hot story!

SpygmanSpygmanalmost 8 years ago
That's hot.

I dare say, being that humiliated and send like that is a dream.

adamgunnadamgunnover 7 years ago
An absolutely marvelous story

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stocks or pillory?

Stocks refer to fixed fetters for the legs or ankles, pillory refers to the upright three holed device to secure the arms or wrists and the head by the neck.

The story appears to be referring to pillory at Colonial Williamsburg which has holes so large you can pass your head through them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How stupid are these women?

They take pictures of themselves committing numerous felonies and are about to spend years in prison. Once again, a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Multiple felonies

He should have warned them that he would prosecute before his clothes were cut off and followed through if they did not release him. Conspiracy, kidnapping or illegal imprisonment, sexual assault and rape. Donna would also be charged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pedant

Pillory not stocks, but very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Too many CAPITAL letters.

Capital letters in the wrong places, words spelled entirely of capital letters.

Please learn how to write. 1 ☆.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, too bad we did not get any satisfactory ending. All we got was that he was found and that was it. There were no details on how much longer he was in the stocks nor how many pictures made it on the internet, nor when was he finally let lose, nor how long was the icy hot on his cock and balls. I guess we will never find out if he got revenge on the girlfriend or the other two. WOuld have been fantastic to run ben gay inside their pussies and ass and watch them dance in pain. A good story but way too short of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Taking it solely on the basis of what it is, an incredibly hot story...all I can do is give it acclaim and confess I wish I could be that guy...although the public aspect was over ghe top...I would willingly submit to such an experience of pleasure, uncertainty and torment.

mattenwmattenw2 months ago

You forgot to mention that the same morning after he filed a police report, all the girls involved were arrested. His lawsuit against the girls got them all expelled from college and forced to pay a lot of restitution!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous